MSM mad that Trump is keeping private security

politico.com/story/2016/12/donald-trump-security-force-232797
archive.is/kEEmw
They're mad that it's going to be hard to kill him aren't they?

Other urls found in this thread:

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=schiller
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Robert_F._Kennedy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_German_Bodyguard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

they're mad they can't just order them to fall back "randomly" and leave him wide open for a headshot

HOW OBVIOUS CAN YOU BE?

Also his head of security is personally loyal and has worked for Trump since 1999.

Good luck turning him.

jesus fuck are they publishing novels now trashing Trump?

I don't get it, what's the purpose of this article other than to try to poke holes in his defenses?

oyyyyyyy vey, what an antisemite. how dare trump reject (((our))) mossa… i mean security men to guard him.

On another note.
How cool would it be to work as his body guard.

It's clearly a Praetorian Guard.

Stoßtrupp?

I'm trying to imagine how I could be mad at this if I were a shitlib. Or if I would be mad at Obama for doing something like this or something. It's not making any sense.

I'm convinced only mkultra victims could fall for such blatantly kike propaganda. I wonder how many of those (((msm))) website views are bots.

(((They))) really couldn't be more transparent.

I mean I couldn't get mad at Obama if he took meansures that he thought would make him harder to be assassinated.

Libs are fucking insane that are obligated to be mad at whatever Trump does by virtue of him doing anything at all.

MKultra is the mass media. Why do you think there was a huge push for "scary movies?"

They aren't even hiding it.

Sometimes I wonder how JFK thought that going on a drive in an open car through a major city was ever a good idea.

I mean after pissing so many powerful people off you'd think that he'd be more careful.

What a fine fellow, I wonder if he shitposts with Eric on here

Yeah that guy is 100% loyal and a complete shitposter. If he's competent i'm pretty sure the Kikes won't be able to kill Trump.

I think he was planning on the population of that time to revolt and fuck the shit out of the people responsible.

he probably had a deadmans switch in place that never went off, or something.

I don't understand. Please elaborate.

UUUU

Arousing numbers, sir.

Schiller's a pretty fucking big guy himself.

I will still never get over how goddamn huge Comey is.

He's fucking 6'8 the man could break Bane.

It turns out that Trump isn't a complete fucking idiot. Imagine that.

Yeah, they're going to be mad about everything for the next 8 years.

Why give a fuck? They're looooooooosers. Commie faggots on drugs with mental illnesses and bad tattoos haha.

That's exactly why.

mr ramos… do you feel in charge?

Comey is a stupid faggot who protects pizzagate pedophiles. His stature just contrasts with his weak will and rat-like way of living.

He's not one of (((them))), is he? I don't think my heart could take it.

Yeah but he's 6 fucking 8.

Probably thought he was popular enough that he'd have people patrolling every little nook and cranny for snipers. Hitler was that popular.

(Checked)
Why don't you go suck his dick then if you love him so much

ancestry.com/name-origin?surname=schiller
Like Trump's grandmother Kathrine Kober the surname could either belong to be a pure Aryan German or a Jew. Jews appropriated a lot of Jewish names so you can never know either way.

hes a big goy

Even "Berg" means mountain in German. I'll never fogive the kikes for taking that one.

forgive* fug

UUUU

He trusted the people in charge of planning and securing his route.

The most effective technique MKultra found was trauma based mind control, which is sometimes called monarch conditioning. They've managed to mass produce this via media spectacle.

Whatever new form of media mind control is in the works is going to be different, gamified.

What a dumbass

Of for fucks sake they act like he doesn't know they want to kill him. Every liberal in the country has been screaming for his assignation ever since he won.

I'm surprised I'm not reading an article accusing his private detail of being Russian agents. A bunch of salty ass bitches.

Trump needs his retinues. How else do they expect him to survive mercenary attacks?

Trump is that popular. JFK wasn't loved anywhere near the level Trump is reaching. Four years from now we could see Trump eclipse Hitler, eight years from now we could see him popular enough for people to be okay with a third term.

Dallas was a hard-core White, right-wing city back then too. He wasn't a popular figure there.

In terms of core supporters were any American presidents loved as much as Trump bar Jackson and the founding father presidents?

It's basically a hit-piece on Schiller and a cock-slurping exercise on the Secret Service. Just another article saying: Look! What a fool that Drumpf is. He and his people just don't understand how the real world works.

I dunno. If you just go by sheer popularity while they were in office maybe FDR and Reagan's first term.

HEY I saw that guy up close at the rally in Grand Rapids a couple weeks ago. Nice.

Why are they worried about him having MORE security?

(checked)
Because it'd be easier to assassinate him if they used (((official))) security.

I wish that image was real. Even the burger boxers.

I get the feeling that image was made to ridicule Trump but it's not working at all, I mean just look at that fucking patriotic underwear.

for jew

Reminder that JFK was killed by his own SS driver using a high powered air pistol which is why his wife was trying to get away

So that's why she sat back down after grabbing a chunk of his skullcap then? People do strange things when someone's head explodes less than a foot away from their own.

Why not bring up how the secret service killed bobby? That one's pretty cut and dried.

I'm not exactly familiar with Bobby's death, mind filling me in a little?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassination_of_Robert_F._Kennedy
"The assassination of Robert Francis "Bobby" Kennedy, a United States Senator and brother of assassinated President John Fitzgerald "Jack" Kennedy, took place shortly after midnight on June 5, 1968, in Los Angeles, California, during the campaign season for the 1968 presidential election.

After winning the California and South Dakota primary elections for the Democratic nomination for President of the United States, Kennedy was fatally shot while exiting through the hotel kitchen immediately after leaving the podium in the Ambassador Hotel and died in the Good Samaritan Hospital twenty-six hours later. Sirhan Sirhan, a 24-year-old Palestinian/Jordanian immigrant, was convicted of Kennedy's murder and is serving a life sentence for the crime. The shooting was recorded on audio tape by a freelance newspaper reporter, and the aftermath was captured on film."

If that description doesn't set off alarm bells, then there's no hope for you.

Just wait. That one comes out post-inauguration.

It's so blatant they want to whack him off.

oh fuck I'm laffin'

He has had no problem with secret service in the past, I expect this private security force will serve the purpose of allowing him to further move without his location known. Secret service can focus on the Trump family instead.

You grossly overestimate your fellow hominids

So have they not realized yet that every time they pull this shit, it just makes them look even more conspicuous?

Then privatise whole president security. They will do the job better and cheaper. Let SS take care about counterfrighting - that is FED fake currency

JFK happens to be my favorite sex position.

I splatter all over her while she screams and tries to get out of the car.

checked, and memorised

WE STÜRMABTEILUNG NAO

never suffer trips to go unchecked!

wtf is with all the trips in this thread

inb4 they send in Agent Double-D Seven to try and do the wetwork like she did to Assange.

Let's see how tough corrupt Comey is in prison. President Trump should put him in the general population.

Custodians user.

Shit, what you're saying makes way too much sense. No wonder they are pushing vr goggles and horror games on little kids. Add in a little fake history and the brainwashing is complete. Bill gates has been piloting computer/gaming based classrooms the past 2 years that track kids at home too.

Im sure thats already been said.

Did we just meme the Waffen SS into america?

>Stanford Pines repeatedly raped and tattooed a swastika on Chet from Weird Science.

No wonder jews are shitting themselves. Now they know why they were chosen

I must check all of these in the name of Kek

Wow she is stunning in this photo, absolutely gorgeous

No.

More offerings to Kek

Yes.

NO.

You really changed my mind

IS she a kikess or something?

It's for your own good.

I love you too much to let you do that to yourself.

9/10.
Would tenderly love and make white babies with

it rely makes u think

These people obviously are from the Justin Trudeau school of philosophy.

you know the purpose…… why ask a question you already know the answer to.

This liberals will stop at nothing.

Thane Cesar shot bobby with a .22 behind his ear, he was a security guard walking behind him.
That is the most plausible explanation I could come up with SS was always in front of him never really got close to him but the shot that actually killed him was the head shot.
His death was way fishy but I never pursued studying it with the same zeal I did JFK.

They dont really "fall" for it, if you study the accounts of all high profile assasinations, the mk ultra shooter is "activated" and he has memories, motives, and a backstory to go with it. The autistic behaviour, in a sense, is always the red flag.

Get educated.

Didn't msm bitch when Trump tower in Chicago was being gaurded by secret service? Bitch when Trump uses presidential security, bitch when he uses private security, gee it's almost like they don't want him to have any kind of security.

They are about as kikey as it gets

Fucking checked, m8

WITNESSED

It seems that Schiller has Kek's favor.

He was killed for demanding nuclear inspections at Dimona in Israel and was against proxy wars involving the United States. He was a war hero in the only justified theatre of war in WW2 which was the Pacific and was an ardent 2nd Amendment supporter.

Johnson was the hyper-kike.

They went on and on about trump being a bigot, about how he deserved to die and they never miss the chance to push and celebrate the death of white traditions, but when they benefit from them, oh goy dem traditions are important! Trump should surround himself with golems, it's for his own sake goyim!

These fucking kikes. They drop the ball in the line of duty and are complaining about the boss not trusting them. Also when did that shit happen with the prostitutes in Brazil, like 2 years ago? SS doesn't really have a great reputation right now.

Scary movies, explain?

this is what goymergate was digging into before it cucked out. gamification. corrupt journos push the propaganda while shitting on games that exist to simply be fun.

Wrong
Praetorian guard is more like secret Service,
what you mean is the:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_German_Bodyguard
The Roman Imperial German Bodyguard (German: Germanische Leibwache) was a personal, imperial guards unit for the Roman emperors of the Julio-Claudian dynasty (30 BC – AD 68) composed of Germanic soldiers.

Interesting. I thought the German guards were just an especially loyal detachment the Praetorian Guard. If anyone's interested here's a fairly recent 45 minute lecture on the Praetorian Guard.

Isn't she that Twilight whore?

The Russians have haxxored their earpieces and will undoubtedly give them false signals.

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

if Trump gets assassinated or dies under ANY suspicious condition it will probably end in civil war

Hitler's trips. If Hitler and Kek both approve of Schiller, than Schiller is our guy.

It very well may be real 8 years from now. I never thought I'd ever even consider the possibility of America having an Emperor, but with the way things are going, I don't think that's off the table anymore.

The way he phrases it makes it sound like the secret service are going to 'accidentally' get into a shootout with the private security.

These ex-cops aren't going to have nearly the same experience, training, access to intel, and mental stability (they are rigorously profiled and checked for mental health so they don't do anything like shoot the president) as secret services do. The head of the forces is a conspiracy nutter for fuck sakes. This security force is basically trained to crack down on protesters, not protect the president and foil terrorist plots.

There are plenty in the CIA/FBI/secret services who love Trump. The reason James Comey announced the continued investigation into Hillary right before the election is because the faction in the FBI who support Trump were pissed off and wanted to go public with the information if James Comey didn't (he wanted to wait until after the election) which would have made things worse. A lot of these people are left over from the Bush days.

(((You)))

Absolute minimum requirement for any PMC worth a shit is 7 years infantry experience with most of them not hiring anyone that doesnt have documented special forces experience.

If you think a multibillionaire is cheaping out and hiring a rent-a-cop tier security detail you are a fucking retard.

should have continued reading..

fuck off yid

Well that, and there's that whole bit in the story of Jacob (Israel) and Esau where Esau is promised that he will one day destroy the power Jacob (descendants) has over him (descendants) and claim his rightful inheritance. Something about living by the sword…

They tend to skip that bit in Sunday school.

For future reference, this is where you blew your cover.

Their hypocrisy knows no bounds

Comey a shit. FBI and CIA and all alphabet soups a shit. They had plenty of chances to redeem themselves and fucked up every single one.

Is that Teresa Palmer?