archive.is/dthxe
archive.is/qVCQR
archive.is/QOTXJ
archive.is/xHTly
archive.is/BgrDy
archive.is/Y83wg
archive.is/7ryyZ
archive.is/cHOqe
watchersonthewall.com/beyond-the-wall-director-on-that-much-debated-timeline-longclaws-eyes-and-dany-and-jon/
watchersonthewall.com/beyond-the-wall-ties-for-2-in-all-time-game-of-thrones/
watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-7-episode-7-trailer-promo-breakdown-finale/
metro.us/entertainment/tv/george-r-r-martin-not-watch-game-of-thrones
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for the weak should fear the strong

The wrong girl died.

What if "Arya" is the Waif all along?

post link nigger

What link nigger?

autismspeaks.org

/got/ off-season #26 - archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27 - archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28 - archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29 - archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30 - archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31 - archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32 - archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33 - archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34 - archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35 - archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36 - archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37 - archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38 - archive.is/i4Wux
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1 - archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd

/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 #LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S7 thread #11 - archive.is/e6raO
/got/ S7 thread #12 - archive.is/PLYwV
/got/ S7 thread #13 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S07E04 #LIVE - archive.is/nKJIW
/got/ S7 thread #15 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #16 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #17 - archive.is/Hwq3G
/got/ season 7 thread #18 -
archive.is/8TcLy
/got/ S07E05 #Live -
archive.is/nOgm0
/got/ season 7 thread #20 -
archive.is/RJR9X
/got/ season 7 thread #21
archive.is/dthxe
/got/ season 7 thread #22
archive.is/qVCQR
/got/ season 7 #Live
archive.is/QOTXJ
/got/ season 7 thread #24
archive.is/xHTly
/got/ season 7 thread #25
archive.is/BgrDy
/got/ season 7 thread #26
archive.is/Y83wg
/got/ season 7 thread #27
archive.is/7ryyZ
/got/ season 7 thread #28
archive.is/cHOqe

They really should bring back Viserys somehow. Just have him pop out from somewhere and say "Looks like I was fireproof after all bitches! That's why you shoot a man before giving him a golden crown."

It's not out yet. HBO is still calling their bluff.

That was easily the worst episode of the entire series.

Not only was everything about the plot absolutely fucking retarded, but in doing so it also mangled what the entire fucking series is supposed to be building up to in lieu of Marvel movie tier "ebin quips" and braindead, tensionless, purposeless setpiece action scenes.

People have talked shit about the show for years, but I never thought it was so bad as to be irredeemable or unignorable. They finally crossed the line with this episode. There wasn't any other redeeming factor, any light at the end of the tunnel that might justify a momentary lapse of quality. There is nothing else you can use to accurately describe that episode beyond saying, in the simplest, purest, rawest, bluntest manner possible, it was fucking

S T U P I D.

Thank god this shitshow's ending so I can get some closure and get on with my life. I engage in very very little entertainment media/ fiction because it's all gone to shit. It'll be liberating to not waste my time with any more empty bullshit that inevitably ends up disappointing me any more.

I feel the same, I hated Arya's character this season but now I hate it even more, she's turned into a psycho and she dropped the most cliché cringe worthy feminist lines just because, what the hell are the writers thinking.

Easy lad, this isn't even the worst episode this season. That would be episode 2 "Stormborn"

You got Greyworm in a relationship with Missandei where he'll never get any sexual pleasure and he's basically a slave to her.

You got more BS with the Sandnogs and the Lesbian islander "foreign invasion" and you have Theon, another castrated guy, being bossed around and treated like shit by some bastard Dornish bitch.

Only good scene was when Euron came in and showed them what was what

Real degenerate shit really, I only watch because all my normie family and friends are obsessed , and I want to see Jaimie kill Cersei.

Do you think pic related is pleased with this?

Mein Neger
What if What's happening in D&D fanfic is verbatim of what will be on the Fatty's books?

I could understand it when she was a loli but now? Hahahaha. You pathetic cuck.

What part of inb4 didn't you understand?
Also ask that question to the maisiefags. I find the hobgoblin repulsive and disgusting.

That would be the worst book series of all time, like 20+ years of buildup for fantasy nerds. But that's not it, there's too many different things going on in the books compared to the show now.

A show that started out being marketed as subversive and genre-defying is going to end with the most generic fucking fantasy plot conceivable.

You know, if somebody betrayed them in the final battle in order to join the Night King, that ….

Who am I kidding, it will go exactly as you said.

But why would anybody join the Night King? We have no idea why the Night King wants to invade Westeros.

Is there any good fantasy to read besides Tolkien?

Tolkien is shit too m8

Cersei may say she'll help in the final battle, only to renege in order to let the dead kill much of her enemies. That would turn Jaimie and everyone else against her.

Why the fuck has this season spent so little time focusing on Bran who is clearly the most powerful individual in Westeros and knows all things?

Jaime is a slave to incest pussy. Cersei is the Queen Westeros needs.

Go read some pre-Tolkien fantasy. Anything from ancient mythology to the early 20th century pulps is better than most of the derivative shit we have these days. Robert E. Howard wrote some fun stuff. Check out Lord Dunsany's work if you want to see some of Tolkien's inspirations.

Which of the current characters would be willing to side with the Lich King if the push came to shove? What would they get in return for bending the knee?

Gotrek and Felix books are pretty good, although they are set in WHFB universe. Go read them if you have the time.

Can any man in this show have some goddamn spine? I know the Jon bending the knee issue was supposed to be a rerun of Mance Rayder's stubbornness, but why wasn't it turned back on Dany. Is being ruler of the Six Kingdoms so bad? What's one northern kingdom full of cold fuckers too busy trying to stay warm worth?

yea i never liked that part
its always on the men to be holier than thou and do "what is right"

while sansa and dany can do literally everything opposite of that and still be considered the "good guys"

yes, I hear Stockholm Syndrome is lovely this time of year

I haven't read any of his work and I don't give a shit. I was just curious if the creator likes the way his creation has turned out

1. Where the fuck is Sweetrobin? Did they forget he still exists? Why isn't this marriageable age healthy Sweetrobin up to his elbows in royal cunny? He controls the strongest remaining military force in Westeros, Sansa should be on her knees fellatiating that autistic fuck

2. Where the FUCK is Edmure Tully? Is Grey Worm gonna find him in the Casterly Rock dungeon or did Arya mistake him for Black Walder and put him in that pie?

this?

Probably graduated from sucking tits to dick and is busy blowing the Eyrie guards

Yes. Remember the show is run by 2 jews who will shitcan a character in a heartbeat if it saves them a few shekels.

No best of live yet? Or was the episode that bad nobody bothered?

S07E07

RIP MIDDLEFINGER

The worst episodes are in season 5
>le ebin dany dragon riding scene which looked like something out of neverending story
>20 GOOD MEN
Only positive part was no Bran

Now, now; there's no need for hyperbole. All of season 5 (except Hardholme) was worse.

It didn't live up to expectations, and I think I know why. The moment the dragons and white walkers meet should be a moment where everybody is surprised by what they find. But the Night King just stares with a blank expression. Dany is too eager to get a manlet inside her to notice the undead. The White Walkers somehow got less emotive. In early seasons they used to roar and shit. Remember when the Night King wordlessly trash talked Jon at Hardholme by resurrecting all the dead?

It also wasn't satisfying to see the undead more or less just fall into the lake when the fire hit.

I didn't mind the banter although Preston Jacobs pointed out that everything said was contradicted by earlier episodes.

The big moments of the series tend to be underwhelming due to high expectations and shitty execution. The Battle of the Bastards was a mess.

Gene Wolfe, Book of the New Sun. Also, is right. Dunsany, George MacDonald, E R Eddison and other pre-Tolkien authors are far superior to 99% of those that came after him. Furthermore you have real myths and folk tales.

Pulp is the equivalent of b-flicks but it was written by hacks who knew what they were doing.

HE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD

No episode 7 leak yet?

WHERE THE FUCK IS EPISODE 7?

=UARRRAAAAARGGGH WHERE SEVEN?!

HBO might have paid the leaders.

*leakers
Thanks, phone.

In HBO GO and it will be released this Sunday

Fuck off

Fuck on

And then dany sees one of her dragons die in front of her and you can see all other actors act appropiately while she just gives a blank stare too, great fucking acting right there from her. And dont any of you faggots go with "she was in shock". She didnt seem to give a shit later in the episode either nor will she in future episodes.

Someone told her to stop acting with her eyebrows at some point and when she did she stopped acting. 😫

I want to brush her eyebrows

I saw sadness in her face, and she was crying with Jon. I really have no problem with Emilia Clarke in this episode.

But in general everyone was too much like Bran; very understated. Why was everybody sad a dragon died? The team should have been screaming to get going, or saying, "Oh Shit!"

It was like everybody was on a green screen and tired and cold and not fearful for their lives.

i want to starve her for becoming a chubbo since the start of the series

Jorah was good, looking at her like damn. There was also just enough let's gtfo outta here to make it seem authentic. My biggest problem was leaving jon snow behind. Made no sense him spazzing out like that and not getting on the dragon just so they could have another nick of time scene and kill off benjen.

Anyone care?

It's amazing if you can think back to the earlier seasons of the show and compare the tone, pacing, dialogue, and attention to detail. You would learn about the mind and pathology of Joffrey in these various scenes, many of them being affected and carried on by other characters. A lot of these villains were pretty complex characters, even weird dumb sadists like Ramsay. It just felt like a lot of care was put into the things that happened, and even though characters like Tyrion had plot armor, there was clear character development. Watching the evolution of Jamie was really cool, and it really took its time.

And just compare this to now. There's no development that happens AT ALL. Absolutely fucking none. All of these characters are stuck in stasis, and some of them even reduced into less complex archetypes. They put Cersei in a fucking Evil Disney Queen dress, she had goddamn spikes on her shoulders.

This feud between Arya and Sansa is hollow and retarded. Littlefinger is reduced to leering menacingly from the shadows. Jon literally doesn't seem to care whether he lives or dies and is only here to sacrifice himself. None of these fuckers are even characters anymore, and like every other boring fantasy story they're only there to transport us between locations and fights. It doesn't get any more 2-dimensional than Dany, but they're all just dead people at this point.

It all feels like fanservice. They're writing this for the subreddits and forums. Oh look _ finally meets ___! Cleganebowl is going to be shit. Hound is gonna kill Mountain with fire somehow. Everyone can call this wreck weeks in advance.

If you're watching it, it's for you.

It's almost as if they were following the books nearly phrase by phrases and shitting up every time they got too far from the books.

And they've run out of books.

your whole post just says it's stupid without explaining why…

you sound like a faggot.

Saw something about this after the leak with the missing 15 minutes. Idea was Bran warged into the sword and saved him which is why the eyes opened.

Kek to Qyburn pulling a Saruman on Westeros

Who is best grill?
and why is it Tyene?

The Chronicles of Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever by Stephen R Donaldson, fucker was writing the books since 77, last one was released in 2013.

the original SO EDGY LOL series

Are these oxford students?
That spic bitch choosing the students doesn't look very intellectual to me. Can't even pick a student with certainty.
This is Oxford now?

Jesus fuck.

Tick tock, Maisie o'clock

MOPHIE CARPOOL KARAOKE TONIGHT
How does this original Apple content work? Is it going to be on Youtube or somewhere else soon?

Anyway, Maisie asks whether you'll combine it with the #LEAK compilation, or we'll have two for Ep6?

got to meet those diversity quotas, innit?

Ep6 director addresses Gendry's marathon, 250 mph ravens and supersonic dragons
watchersonthewall.com/beyond-the-wall-director-on-that-much-debated-timeline-longclaws-eyes-and-dany-and-jon/
You didn't expect and actual explanation, did you user? Anyway, he also mentions talking to Gurm way back while shooting Season 1
Bravo Gurm

watchersonthewall.com/beyond-the-wall-ties-for-2-in-all-time-game-of-thrones/
“Beyond the Wall” Ties for #2 in All-Time Game of Thrones Ratings
*rubs shekels*

Look, manlet is still /ourguy/ as long as he emerges as the iron king and spites kween. It will be a great time of butthurt

S7 finale named "The Dragon and the Wolf" and while the first thing that comes to your mind is Dany+Jon who are all but officially confirmed to sex each other on Sunday, D&D are being smart once again and the title probably refers to Rhaegar and Lyanna flashback that will reveal Jon's Targ status
Here's → watchersonthewall.com/game-thrones-season-7-episode-7-trailer-promo-breakdown-finale/ a thorough breakdown of S7E07 preview

That happened a season or two ago though.

Is there any doubt about that? It's no coincidence Tyrion went on at some lenght about Dany's line of succession in Ep6 and her death will be the bittersweet ending both Gurm and D&D have been promising for ages. Not sure how it qualifies as partially bitter though…

remember tho, with current day men who ((direct)) and ((produce)), you lose

Tower of Joy scene, you're right. What we're supposed to see now is Rhaegar's and Lyanna's secret wedding in Dorne, because casuals know who Jon's mother is, but they probably need to have Rhaegar on screen too in order to realize Jon is Dany's nephew

my roommate, who is of normal intelligence, still doesn't realize that jon snow is rhaegar and lyanna's child, despite the scene and an official confirmation. Normals really are that fucking stupid and unperceptive

Be gone vile serpentess! The best grill has been avenged.

So ep7 leak when?

There was an interview with the fat hack recently and said that he approves of everything in the show except cutting Lady Stoneheart. The fact he considers such obvious and natural omission as a mistake says everyting you need to know about how his judgement has deteriorated in the last decade.
He also hosts regular GoT projections in his cinema, doubt he'd do it if he secretely hated the show.

Lazy novelisation of what D&D came up with would actually be an acceptable result

Their whole gimmick and key to success since the beginning has been based on "shocking deaths" and "grimdark tones", and even though last two seasons had more of fan service than anything unexpectable, Dany surviving the whole thing and becoming YASS QUEEN would be too cheesy even for them

Had to explain it to my mom too :) For some reason it's very common for non-bookfriends to forget about Rhaegar, probably because he wasn't physically seen in the show, that's why they're putting in another flashback

your mom's not normal intelligence tho

Why did I do to deserve such rude reply

On youtube you just see an excerpt. You have to wait until another faggot like you who has access to apple premium service pirate the episode and upload the whole damned thing.

Also

Any one of you fuckfaces respond to

He's saying you're pathetic cucks because of your infatuation with the munter. Something I agree too

Have shit taste on women

Never. You have to wait until Sunday, because HBO catered to the leakers and paid the ransom

All this sperging about how the episode makes no sense chronologically could have been avoided if instead of having the band of buttfuckers go straight to the island after capturing the wight, they instead make an attempt straight for the wall and find the lake on the way.

Although at this point its just putting a bandaid on a severed limb. No redeeming all the teleportation in this season alone.

Probably got it from his father

;_;

Maisie is the choice of patricians and enlightened ones, there's even a philosophical theory about climbing the ladders of Maisielove all they way to nirvana

Already said this before, but Daenerys arriving the next day is the only instance of implausible transition for me this season. What did you have problems with? Not surprised the director himself doesn't bother to justify the timeline and just vaguely claims "we were straining plausibility" and indrectly implies he's aware it doesn't make much sense.
Don't think they could run away from the wights though, so they would need to change a bit more than that. Easiest explanation would be that they stayed there for two or three days, but then again the lake would freeze back much sooner

(Me) (Self-check)
*What else

You dun goof'd, D&D

They don'f care anyways. The series is about to end

Gendry running back to the wall makes perfect sense. I get the sense that they only walked out a day, at most, before encountering the Night King & Co. This makes sense if the Night King has been marching south all season. He is almost at the wall, just in time for the finale.

Set design would go a long way towards solving some of these problems. If the island was much larger and forested in a proportionally larger lake (in the middle of a river with flowing current) it would make much more sense why…

1. They'd be able to survive there for the length of time it'd take for kelly c to arrive
2. The wights would've been passive so long (since a river takes a long time to ice over).
3. Frosted tips aimed for the flying dragon and not the stationary one. At least if it was shown to an adequate degree that the flying dragon was making a much closer approach than was apparent in the show.
4. Frosted tips' army is something to be feared. At most we've got a couple thousand zombies on-screen at any one time. If instead we could see them encircling a huge lake it'd hammer it home far more effectively that yes indeed this guy can and will fuck shit up.

I'm also very disappointed too in the "mothership" gimmick reveal — which is ironic since it's probably the one plot point to make the most sense this whole fucking season. This reduces the impact of all future WW scenes since it's going to be obvious to the audience that all it takes for the good guys with plot armor to win is to kill the big bad evil guy and all the zombies will de-animate.

What does the Night King want? Is he just a mad hound following his programming? A left over from when the first men invaded Westeros?

I was going to say that the huge wight army doesn't have to appear immediately after the ambush, they could just hear the horn and decide that they need to get to the wall with the wight asap-send gendry ahead still-and eventually as the horns/white walkers are closing in they decide to head for the island. It's really not that big of a change. suggestion is even better though.

Why did the Night King not throw his ice spear at Jon when he escaped Hardhome?

Why did the night king watch those fuckers on the island when he could have frozen the lake over himself? Because he liked staring menacingly apparently

Yes. He was the first system of defense created by the Children of the Forest to expel the first men. But he became rogue.

He went rogue, what is his plan then?

CRASHING WESTEROS WITH NO SURVIVORS

Destroy the children of the forest and the living.

This is a retelling of the Star Trek Episode "The Doomsday Machine" about a planet killer that went rogue and destroyed every planet it came across.

Getting himself caught.

His goal was to get the dragons. He had three spears with him for a reason.

He is a greenseer and warg like Bran, so he can see the future and present and past.

He is a le evil man that the good men (and women, this is 2017) have to defeat so le good can triumph over le bad.

I want sexy femdom with a leaf nigger

Feels amaising

For → . He was also this random white walker that almost rekts Kitlet in Hardome, back in S5 Night King had different actor. You've probably noticed how he looks different since S6

That has sense. He can't past through water. So the dragons will allow him to spread the infestation to the Iron Islands, Dragonstone and Essos

I knew he had some special powers but isnt the three eyed raven the only one who can see the past and the future through the trees whose name I forgot. Is it ever said in the show? Because so far all it implied is that he has some weird powers but nothing compareable to brans.

my guesses:

All the other white walkers look exactly the same and act like clumsy oafs tbh. I could've sworn the one Jon killed last was the same one he killed at Hardome, which was the same one that Sam killed.

Yea if there was one thing that annoyed me from the start of the show its the white walkers design. Its just objectively bad and it even confuses normalfags who think they are zombies like the army they are leading instead of the mystical being they were supposed to be.

Gendry's run is alright, and dragons flying 1500 miles from Dragonstone up north in few hours sort of makes sense as well. We've seen how fast they fly in Ep4 battle when there's a brief shot from dragonrider's perspective, definitely quicker than a helicopter. It's the raven part I have problems with

Nobody cares nigger. People don't watch goyvision to think deeply

In the books they are described like being very handsome beings. Probably D&D thought it was a bad idea to portray them like that because normalfags could be cheering and wooing them.

Good ideas

In the books there was no official position. The three-eyed raven was one particular greenseer in the weirwood net, a Targaryen bastard named Bloodraven. There were hundreds of them in the cave, but most of them had turned into trees.

And then there's the one we barely see in GoT's very first scene, this is the original design

Better/worse?

Worse, still looks like an ugly zombie. There are plenty of beatiful sleek ice designs they could have gone with that would still be scary/intimidating. Hell, there is that one american show called face off where they occasionally do just that

Better. The current design looks like old men. The initial looked bestial and skeletal.

It's retarded enough to be true.

I am grasping at straws but they could have ran a pony express type of situation with the ravens.

Wouldn't mind something more ice-elvish and other-wordly sinister than a zombie too, on the other hand the fanart on ASOIAF wiki makes them look like you put an ayy lmao into a refrigerator for two days

If the Others were true to the books they would actually look graceful and beautiful, one could almost assume GRRM took the Elves from Tolkien and made them ebvil

What a fucking hack.

*brings back Jon Snow*

Why do people like this shitshow?

-George Lucas 1977

What? Are you retarded?

The worst part is there is one solution to the entire teleporting problem, i sat there thinking "well the Hound has the plastic hammer now? thats great, means they can destroy the ice that refreezes" didnt have to be any harder than that. Suddenly we would be unable to tell the amount of time they were there and have him doing something productive instead of rock throwing, throw in a "How long has it been? I dont know, all i can look at is their blue eyes" and you even have a bit more tension.

Fuck you, The Last Psychiatrist. Finish the porn book already, faggot.

Has there been any nudity this season? Not the nigger girl either, ewww.

Cersei's scene with jaimie

Queen Fatass will fuck Jon into complete submission in the final episode.

Missandrei and Grey Worm. Also I'm pretty sure there was a penis shot, but I can't remember who it was.

That would be some pottery.

Now that the dust has settled was she really that bad? She was a cute and even likeable towards the end.

A wooden strap-on?

Queen Lardbutt having sex on the boat would capsize it.

MARGERY DID LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG

Smirfu was the best waifu after Cersei.

One with a dragon dildo of course

The hackers are the worst leakers ever, poos in the loos and euro spics have been forced to leak new episodes. And now the hackers are so impotent they can't even release the first album episode.

*final, holy shit phone, calm down.

They got paid off, which is why they are not leaking.

I wonder what it would feel like to get sodomised with a giant wooden dragon dildo by queen fatass.

A lot of loyalty for some hired hackers.

I expect it to hurt. I would love to see the worst couple in all of kino history to end the show with a wooden strap-on sex scene. Jews invert everything, I hope they feel bold enough to go for gold.

It would be extremely painful progressive

Wew, was the last episode the straw that broke the camel's back?

Close enough I guess

The Guardian is revolting against the show. hehe.

The ratings are as high as can be though. People will stick with this show to the bitter end.

GoT will wind up exactly like nuBSG. They will realize at the last episode that it wasn't a fulfilling story, and no one will rewatch it.

Meanwhile on a given afternoon some nerd will put on AotC and tell himself it's bad, but enjoy watching it.

"Beyond the Wall" has 9.5 rating on imdb - second highest of S7 - and while you may argue that only plebs vote there, it's far more relevant indicator of vox populi than articles. Besides the viewership ratings → naturally. As a former publicist myself I can tell you that television reviews have next to no effect, as opposed to movie reviews which can realistically sink a project. Especially mid-season it's just click wh*ring

Kek, read that one

did badpucci died?

They will make some retarded plot where Bronn of the Brownwater saves her despite the fact she should have been dead for over a year considering how much traveling has gone on.

Nope; the sandsnekes are confirmed off the show and done.

Love that line. I was thinking of something similar while rewatching the episode, writers really didn't use the scenario of freezing to death on a small island surrounded by zombies to full potential. What they should have done instead in my opinion is dedicate the whole episode to Banter Crew like they did with Night's Watch in S04E09 and explore their psychology in more detail. Would ideally work along with these suggestions (island bigger, body of water is river so it takes longer to freeze)

drogo is nonwhite enough(on the show) to get away with the rape. In real life its 50-50

Them pancakes doe

AotC, kino.

It was jarringly bad in fairness.

She should just leave her shirt on.

It's pretty much par for the course since season 5. I think the battle of the bastards was worse.

Game of Thrones theme by Michael of House Bolton

Catchy tune, nice

I still hate sansa for fucking hiding an entire army from jon only to wait PAST the fucking last moment to show up with them. If this show wasnt so retarded I half expect some mini littlefinger plot to let jon die in battle and grab the power for herself after.

Should I rewatch earlier seasons? I miss Stannis, the only good character.

S05 and after is shit

More like Attack of the Kino amirite?

they only hate it because it had 2 gay jokes and Danerys looked like a jerkoff in the first half.

Plus the all male travel banter.

This is why arya is best character atm. She sees through salsa's bs and is the only character willing to put her in check.

Yes. Also,
The Phantom Kino
Revenge of the Kino

Yes :)

aryan vs salsa: who will be victorious?

Waif, because she is Arya all along and wants to be a pretty princess.

S01 and after is shit

Arya + CIA is the new power couple, he dropped the redhead slag as soon as he laid eyes on Mais in Winterfell. He can finally feel like a big guy standing next to her

The scene where she tells brienne "I have work to do" was especially hilarious. Also this

No. She was a great queen.

How can you praise Cersei as the best, and not give proper respect to her daughter?

I knock her down a notch because she was going to marry that greasy quasi shitskin "italian". Better dead than blacked.

Some autist in youtube had a whole thing about how the battle of the bastards went over budget and lost time due to rain and that led to the 'Jon rising from corpses' scene. The director was apparently pissed at them for being simpletons who didn't know what the fuck they were doing. Jon was supposed to fight through the armies to Ramsay and defeat him in single combat as the cavalry arrived. So Jon wouldn't look like a total incompetent.

Do they make Maisie wear brown pants cause they know she is incontinent?

She wears brown pants because that is what goblins wear.

She was sent off there against her and her parents' will by Tywin.

We don't choose who we love user

Besides smirfu has been passed around more than a Baratheon whore

insubcontinent

Didn't Tolkein write about incontinent Goblins as well?

She has stockholm syndrome and does not actually love that disgusting ball of grease.

Still can't get over how well done this scene was given how half assed the rest of s7 has been.

Anybody who sucks at acting is gagged and Lena Headey is more or less carrying the scene. Indira Varma can do sad and fearful very well, as she proved on Rome.

What if Ned Stark was the faceless man all along.
What if Ned Stark took the waif's face who took arya's face.
What if arya took Jon's face, what if Jon took Kaleesi's face.
What if Kaleesi took Tyrion's face.
What if Tyrion took Varees' face.
What if Varees is Ned Stark.
What if he takes off his face just as Varees is about to be executed along with the red woman by Cersei.
What if Ned Stark dies twice.
What if Ned Stark was the lord of light all along.
What if his second death is permanent, and the night king was his son, having been married to the tree nymph.
What if it is just a rip off of Le Mort D'Artur.

That's a paki.
They are both pakis.

It would be racist to let English people into Oxford.

It would be racist to be English in England at this point.

He looks like an autistic de-aged Adrian Brody.

Pretty racist to call it England, there is so much racist history behind that name.

Better call it Niggerstan.

You can take the sand out of the nigger, but you can't take the nigger out of the stan.

My queen, what do you think about democracy?

And the lich king has a drsgon because of Jon Snow now.
So he'll melt the wall with drsgon fire.

Power to the people except if it challenges my right to be a pretty little princess.

But is the Night King's dragon an ice dragon now? Does it breathe ice instead of fire?

Neh, just blue fire

In world of Warcraft, the lich king's dragon would breathe blue fire, so since they stole everything else…

Where have we seen that dragon breathe blue fire in GoT?

It will in the season finale.

Has it leaked?

I don't know, it's just a guess on my side.
Drsgon fire would be the easiest way of melting the wall.

The wall will crumble all at once. The visual is more dramatic. It's kind of lame if a dragon melts a hole through the wall. A magic spell will have to be broken.

Yes user. We're just hiding it from you.

What other tools does the frozen tips lich king have at his disposal?

kek

lel

Why are they so perfect?

Sophie could be an 8 if she wasn't a 7 who thinks she's a 10. Maisie could be a 10 if the scale was 1 - a thousand

Sophie is so fucking hot with blond hair.

its time to admit that your lot in life can adversely affect your taste in the opposite sex.

You niggers are completly wrong

Maisie brings light and joy!

Here is the Best of the Live Thread:

And here is the best of the leaked thread:

She's trash. She chose to be trash.

Also it's blatant fanservice. Everyone fucking hated the sneks and Cersei giving them a terrible end in style is perfect.

Superior eyebrows coming through!

HBO released this poster accidentally.

YES

Nah.

As you can see, there are 2 Best ofs for Episode 6

Still no leak?

Is the dragon really going to breathe ice though? That seems dumb even by dumb standards.

What else would it be breathing? Plasma?

Let me go check

Nope.

So what was gonna happen in the finale?
I saw someone predict the ice-dragon and Thoros's death, and now I want to read some more of it.

The Night King will use Wight Viserion to blast through the Wall.

It would either still breathe fire or nothing at all. Wights don't breathe right? Their metabolic processes have all ceased so why should a dragon be any different? Whatever physiological mechanism for combustion they use wouldn't change just to serve an ice meme, that would be hacky even by….
Okay maybe it'll happen.

Cersei will most likely have a miscarriage next episode.

Cersei will have le ebin staredown with Dany in the Dragon Pit.

ftfy

This webMaisie confirms, but not in the way you want, you homo!

Doesn't make sense she would need to be there when her hand can do the job. And wtf are brienne and theon doing in the party? Did they all just happen to teleport there at the same time?

So Danny wrought on the end of the world by supplying the enemy with a litteral medieval-era-nuke to tear down the wall.

It's a big puzzle, isn't it? We can trace back it to the beginning of time, when the Children of the Forest made the Night King to kill all the ebil white men. Also, like in almost every fantasy, the end of the world is coming, because that's the starting point. Humanity by it's own presence causes the end of the world.

And in every occassion, the world never ends, it just changes.

Off to >>>/a/ with you

My headcannon is that Leaf wanted to turn him into her personal fuckslave, but the relationship went south when she tried to pull the open marriage shit on him.

Yea they all happened to walk into eachother, after all this season shows us the world has shrunk. It's now about the size of a large high school, explains the writing too.

Edd?
Eddard Stark died in the first season, shit-for-brains.

That would be Dolorous Edd, you fuckstick.

Exactly. Compare current show with the first few seasons which taken from the books had the feel of an expansive well populated country where no two random characters ever met and traveling place to place actually took time. Say what you will about the fatman he could write circles around those two sheeny hacks.

O yeah, forgot about that. I could picture Sean Bean saying that so clearly.

Have you taken the season one was the only good season pill yet?

I choose to interpret it as how the two slimy kikes are so retarded that even the fat fuck still manages to out-write them. Being the autist that GRRM is, it isn't that hard to do that either.

/ourgal/ Alachia with a review of the latest episode

Who is this fortune cookie nookie? She could pee pee in my coke anytime.

It's more complicated.

Before the season started the cinema that GRRM personally owns used that poster to advertise the new season.

Game of Thrones: Pajeet Edition

This image is the only good thing about the last episode. I am a sucker for the flaming sword. No homo.

I picture a lot of scat porn.

why the fuck is that dumb nigger? does it escape you that the Night King literally does ice magic? Although I have to question why Night King didn't just like, freeze the water? He's made of fucking ice, just like breathe at it you fucking mongoloid, also why doesn't Jaime have a literal detatchable sword-hand? Why is Sansa alive? Cirio Forrel is Jaq'en H'gar, Ygritte is still best

not the ice dragon?

What ice dragon? The two second shot of Viserys opening his now blue eye? The whole scene is overshadowed by the fact that the Nigh King carries massive chains with him wherever he goes apparently.

but ice dragon that will spew super cold ice

It could spew blue fire, who knows at this point. Hopefully the leakers leak soon.

It's conceivable that he got giant chains. He controls an entire continent and we know there are people like Craster that the Others work with. There could be some other godly man up farther north who makes trips to Braavos for them.

I hope is gets visual explained that the Night King has siege equipment. But that does not seem likely after the attack on Hardhome. That was just a zombie zerg rush.

Wait a sec
Why did Salsa send Brienne to king's Landing after Littlefinger reminded her that she's the only one that could protect her from Are ya?

The leakers aren't releasing Episode 7 cause they know how terrible it is that there will be a bigger shitshow if they don't release it.

GRRM distancing himself from the show now.

metro.us/entertainment/tv/george-r-r-martin-not-watch-game-of-thrones

I hope he's spending that time
FUCKING
WRITING

Has anybody talked about Raggar's annulment yet or what?
How the fuck is that even supposed to begin to make sense? Did D&D decide Elia didn't have it bad enough, being a sick piece of shit who was raped and murdered by the Mountain, so they shit on her some more?
Why does it matter if Jon's legitimate or not anyway? He certainly doesn't care anymore.

so i'm pretty sure it's actual HBO shills that push the maisie meme

Some user said she might be worried brienne would side with arya instead

New Bread

New Bread

New Bread

Greeting from 2ch

At least they got Maise in the right spot.

Imagine the 6'8" monster sons.
Who gives a shit about any girl children.

You know very well there's no way around it. They wont anger her tumblr fans at this point.

Its blue fire, just like the lich king's dragon.
They went from GRRM shitty books to World of Warcraft lore.