Kino that women can appreciate

We all know women can't appreciate/ understand kino on the same level as men.
We've all heard their complaints, from "I don't get Fight Club" to "that scene where Blondie gives that dying soldier a cigarette was pointless".
However, there's some kino that women do in fact like. Let's post some.

In "Sculpting in Time", the fan letter Tarkovsky praised and respected the most was written by a woman.

that's because he was a desperate thirsty beta

Nah, his wife looked like an anime girl.

🐷👌

Tarkovsky is low tier kino. But you're right women can appreciate kino but after a lifetime of ignorance perpetuated by modern society, you would have to east them into it as if they were children. You just need to find one willing to do so otherwise there's no point.

Sounds about right.

Better than the majority of male population that outright refuse art.

"A poet has the imagination and psychology of a child, for his impressions of the world are immediate, however profound his ideas about the world may be."

Why do you hate your own sex?
Because everyone but me is a dumbass, but there are still more men than women interested in art.
Holy shit you better be a woman otherwise this is just bad.

Why do you like sucking dicks?

Sure, when you're talking about quantity. The difference is most men in the art industry lack the emotional sensibility for it and judge something merely from the technical prowess. Women can see beyond the superficial better than most men.

Not an argument.

Walter Mitty was nice movie. I like films where the protagonist undergoes a profound change. That's the way it's supposed to be, but you rarely get that satisfaction in modern shit.

I dunno. lol.
True I guess, but I've yet to see any woman incorporate that into art correctly.
I'm praying you're female.

Pic related is all the Kino women can appreciate.

But there's no pi-ohhhhhh snap!

-Anyone who memeforces has shit taste and is a terrible, pathetic, worthless human being. That's why all the suggestions in this thread thus far have been total shit.
-We know it's the same ridiculously autistic faggot spamming "kino" who calls everything reddit, "kino" has a fucking knowyourmeme page -which I found out about when a thread about it was posted here. That makes it more "reddit" than anything else ever posted on this fucking board you humongous faggot fuck.

They don't have as much ambition as men to create anything, but most of them do understand art better. They're pretty good at creating non ambitious arts though, a simple romance plot written by a woman is usually more insightful and natural than what is written by most men. They have less ambition, but they know what love is.

tarkfag is a pathetically obvious poseur

Who knew Holla Forums actually had any integrity? Good for you guys.

Walter Mitty is terrible

and women can appreciate kino

The Fountain

white boi fag movies

[email protected]

This needed to stop a long time ago.
It's too late now.

Really none of you fags can think of any other movies that are kino that women like?
Just shitposting about Tarkovsky?

the only movies women get are romance films, and romance comedies.

Women like miyazaki movies and mononoke, porco rosso, and castle in the sky are legit Kino, although the one they actually like totoro, Spirited Away etc. are really just pleb tier.

Women are incapable of enjoying art in any form, as it requires empathy to truly appreciate. Women are not able to experience empathy, only sympathy. They can not comprehend an artist's emotions or intentions. They simply consume and regurgitate feelings and opinions.

I hate watching shit movies with women and it fucks me off when they sleep during good films so here's a few recommendations from me that have gone over well:

Moonrise Kingdom
Upstream Colour
The Bling Ring
The Lobster
Arrival
Collosal
Okja

I know it's gonna seem sexist that most of that is romance or light/fluffy shit but I have tried and tried to get women to get into more high concept shit but they always either fall asleep or pretend afterwards that they liked it. The Lobster is hit or miss, if she is not an artfag she will think you are a freak. Moonrise Kingdom and Upstream Colour are good but save till later, she will think you are a fucking softie beta cuck. There are plenty of others, these are just some that have worked for me. They might not be as good as most of the shit you would watch otherwise but it you have a grill snuggling up to you its an okay tradeoff

Those old disney movies which they saw as children.

What the fuck are you even thinking nigger?

You called?