Gun Ownership in Canada

youtube.com/watch?v=q9El7gEvJWU

Vice reporters wonder why Canada has way less gun crime despite having shitloads of gun owners.

Lets make sure to tell them the truth; it's because Canada has almost no niggers.

Webm it, I'm not watching shit from (((Vice))).

I don't know how to do that, sorry.

Better learn how to, newfag.

A little late on the slide thread.

keepvid.com dipshit. now get to it

What’s it sliding, you cocksucking faggot? Bump because it triggers you.

Just wait. Eventually mohommed will have enough friends that some of the cities will have a crime problem (Vancouver and it's chink problem doesn't count).

What are you talking about, goyim? It's because their assault clips are pinned at 5 rounds! That's what's being keeping the evil white men from slaughtering those poor minorities!

b-b-but 5 rounds are way too dangerous, all you need is a double barrel shotgun.

lol Vice constantly does this. They do some doc on something they have no idea about except, "dis goes against liberal dogma therefore it's bad," and always come out looking like the ignorant libshits they are. This best example of this is when they went to that female community in the Ukraine that taught women traditional roles and fighting skills. "These women are stonk b-b-but they put da men at the head of household."

Vice supplies a lot of my keks. Hell, their TV station has commercial breaks that air their viewers call ins, expressing their despair that Trump is president. Shit's hilarious.

It so ridiculous. fucking lawmakers can;t even imagine a criminal having the werewithal to just drill the stupid rivet pin out.

Then again. the morons(niggers) who commit gun crime in the first place are probably too stupid for that i suppose. Guess it works anyhow

you can't get a pistol without being part of a gun club anyways. That's too much effort for subhumans. There are black market weapons, but it's serious shit to get caught with one.

They have a TV station?

I think they have some sort of deal with HBO.

It's illegal for a lot of niggers in America to carry guns because they are felons or depending on the state don't have a CCW license. But unfortunately liberal prosecutors love to drop gun charges so these crimes often go unpunished.

No it's not. What the fuck. It's a great place to be a woman. One of the best.

I grew up in the country for my whole childhood and I've never really known anyone to own a gun. The only one that I can say that I've seen in person was some really old rifle that my best friend's dad has but never used. Are most of the gun owners out west or something? I'm in Cucktario.

Yes. They've been shilling ads on TV for it A LOT for about the past year or so. I see them all of the time on Sportsnet, and usually see them during the rare times that I put on The Comedy Channel.

It's because they cant carry handguns and own Assault Rifle-15 with 1000 bullet clips, you cisgender scum!

Yeah, I like watching hockey and the odd rerun of The Simpsons. I'm practically letting D'qwell bang my mother!

fucking kill yourself dipshit

I'm in Ontario, own a s+w .45 10 round clips. No gun club membership. Stop being faggots and get a handgun, never give it up while you're breathing

You can watch that shit online without any commercials. Get rid of you tel-mud-vision.

I'm in Ontario how do I do this?

Does it matter that I've been to psychiatric ward before?

So you have a collector's license? lol

Yes you're fucked. You just need a restricted licence, of course you say you will become a gun club member, you just never do it.

Ukraine and every country east of poland is a post communist shithole

There are many ways to do this.

Here's one: replace 'tube' with 'pak' in the youtube URL. It takes you to to a mirror of youtube called eachvideo where you can download as MP4.

How many kikes did Stompin Tom kill during his lifetime? 50 thousand?

I was pleasantly surprised to learn that Cancucklandia still allows firearm ownership. I guess the Mountain Man is still alive in the Great White North then.

yes and its available on a regular sat package

at this point canada is better than cali, but thats not saying much

yeah I was in the same position. Cuckold doctor who escaped communist china for freedom, now denies freedom to his patients in Canada. Brush up on your gun smithing skill or befriend gun owners.

Injun reserves have a shit ton of them. Any place that is rural do have many of them too. There are also many hunters around where I live.

You must be from around the southern shithole. Up North we have plenty of guns.

That's why it's so great you Americuck

Well, at least there's that.

Alberta, BC, Quebec and one more (Ontario I think) have the most firearms. It could just be that most people don't say they have firearms, because it opens up the libshits to the whole "Why do YOU need a gun?" bullshit. I didn't know I worked with 5 gun owners until I told everyone I was going for my PAL/RPAL. Then they all told me it was easy, and that I could use them as references.

He's full of shit. We have to register restricteds, which are handguns or anything the government has deemed scary (AR15 by name, and rifles with a barrel length shorter than 18.5 inches) We can have SBR's and AR15s and Glawk fowty's and a whole shit ton of shit.

We just have to have a license, and we have shitty magazine caps which are easily circumvented if the need ever arises. You literally just drill or dremmel out a rivet.

sounds almost burger-tier then.

literally google "youtube to mp4" and click the first or second link

fucking newfags, i swear

cucknadia doesnt mke you get a background check for ammo though, and cucknadia is already the same way about the pinned shit.

Fucking Indians, I feel like they're getting worse and worse by the week.
The Males are almost as greedy as Jews but are somehow dirtier.
The Females are either liberal SJWs like this, or are greedy and retarded like the males.

Then you must be retarded. RKBA… so, ask them about CCW and how the use of firearms in self defense works in practice (especially outside the home).

Can confirm this, just go outside major cities and you'll be surprised at how many people own at the very least a shotgun. Alberta and BC doesn't surprise me either. You're also right about Ontario but what surprises me is according to the RCMP, Ontario is at the top of the list yet at the bottom if you look at the number per capita (Yukon tops it, followed by Newfoundland).

Alot of Rural Canadians own guns as you'd expect. If you're in one of the major Ontarian cities it's extremely rare for someone to own even a shotgun. Basically negate Toronto, Kingston, Windsor, London and Ottawa and you'll find the rate of gun ownership would most likely match that of Alberta.

MODS DELETE THIS THREAD

Can you get a better name? That's just lazy and stupid.

You're either a shill or a fucking retard or a kid
FILTER AND REPORT THE MORON
IF YOU LIVE IN CUCKANADIA DO NOT BUY HANDGUNS, YOU MUST REGISTER THEM AND IT PUTS YOU ON A LIST!
IF YOU DON'T REMEMBER, THE RCMP CAN COME TAKE YOUR GUNS IF THEY FEEL LIKE IT OR ARE BORED

TOPKEK
My SKS limiter is just a small rod they spot welded onto the bottom of the mag, i can chop that shit off without even trying if need be
Rivets are really fucking dirty

BTW THE NUGGET IS A MEME GUN AND NOTHING MORE

In the USA, the ATF technical branch would take your 10 round mag, force an 11th round into it with a hydraulic press, and then prosecute you for felonious possession of a banned, high capacity magazine. And you'd plead guilty to that because the prosecutor would threaten to charge you with every one of the three felonies a day you commit if you don't take the deal the 3 felonies/day is a meme, but has quite a bit of truth.

There's a reason that federal prosecutors have >99% conviction rate.

I thought in our last meeting we all agreed upon Candacuck.

OH CANADA

seriously when are we preemptively striking