In light of today's happenings;

With the Archduke Ferdinand-esque assassinations of two Russian diplomats by self-loathing, radicalized Turkish fucksticks, what are the chances of us only remembering Turkey in just a few artifacts, older films, and historical textbooks in the near future, should Uncle Putin "overcook the Turkey on Christmas day"?

Frankly, if there was a country that deserved it more outside of any in the Middle-East, it'd be that fucking skidmark on the underside of Europe's ass. Nevermind that they have yet to give Constantinople back to Greece, because if and when Russia responds in the way they most certainly will? What would Greece even do with a molten, irradiated, barren wasteland that once belonged to them, anyway?

Putin will hold his breath for just a little bit now. He has nothing to gain from declaring war on a NATO ally at this moment. But after Trump makes the Russo-American alliance official? That shithole is gonna become a crater overnight

(checked)

And considering the electorate votes are pretty much in the bag for Trump?

Get a good fucking look at Turkey while it lasts, world.

Turkey fucked up.

I wouldn't be shocked if [email protected]/* */ gets hit.

Some turkroach theater is going to have a hostage rescue, spetsnaz style

Betcha five bucks that THAT will happen next in the coming days, all while the MSM shits itself over "a hero renowned the world over, who lost his life to that of a Russian hacker/Trump supporter/Gamergate supporter/CISgendered White Male who snuffed him out".

According to Alois Irlmaier, a Bavarian seer, after the assassination of the third high-ranking official in the Balkan area or somewhere around, Russia will invade Europe over night (WW3).

This is most probably the first one. Watch out for next years August/September.

lel

I hope- no, I ==pray== they are that dumb enough to make a third assassination happen, even if Trump already got into the oval office well before it happened, because if anything? That shitbird country and their globalist fuckbuddies had it too good for too long.
(Also, sorry about the blank response before. …Fuckin' enter key.)

Let's hope they're pretty high. The Turks of Anatolia aren't even true Turks. Real Turks are Eurasian steppe nomads, "Turks" of Anatolia are islamic roaches and probably mixed with arabs as well.

It's finally time

What do you guys think, carpet bombing, or straight for the nukes? I'd like there to be a Constantinople left to take, but fuck everything else.

Probably carpet bomb first, followed by a healthy coating of salt on the scorched earth.
And should any cockroach in the area try fleeing or fight back, regardless of how slim their chances may be, let alone for surivivng the barren wasteland?
Turn that shit into a sea of molten glass.

You know what these are? Fucking garbage.

The gel texture is so awful. It's not viscous, it's not crunchy, hard, soft, or pliable. It's like it just … comes off. It has no flavor. There was a shitty little chocolate wafer-like coating outside but it stripped right off and you couldn't even taste it.

This was my only exposure to Turkish culture before I came to Holla Forums, I paid $1.50 for it, and I want my money back. Never trust something Turks did. Fucking christ

The only place I know Turkish Delight from is the magical version used by the ice witch to bait the shithead brother in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe.

Sodium, or Cobalt?

Retard mayor also sold the key to the city to some villains for a room full of the shit.

Not defending Turkey but they also make Topkek, which don't look too bad

Whatever and however much the "recipe" calls for~

(((Rosenburg)))
BULLSHIT.

topkeks are really good actually, 8keks are better though.
The chocolate/lemon 8keks are the best

Those things are fucking awful. Like chewing on dried glue.

they are basically cake-donuts without the hole.

Was he shot in a fucking apple store?

Robbie has stepped up his game

Well, in regards to Turkish Delight? It's actually not that bad.
…If you buy any that isn't imported from or made in Turkey.
The Big Turk bar is not /that/ bad, and it tastes like raspberry/cherry jelly dipped in milk chocolate. (Even though it looks like a lumpy shit in a wrapper, which oddly seems fitting, because Turks.)

The way that fucknut's coat swung about screams "John Travolta in Saturday Night Live" more than anything.

Been thinking of picking up a Canik55… maybe they will increase in value if Turkey gets glassed.

Well, regardless of how good or shit you or some may consider it, atleast it'd be worth the investment for the future, right?

Before we start salivating over the destruction of Turkey, can we ask ourselves a few questions about this happening?

Why do videos of the shooting have red boxes which wholly or partially cover over the exit wound?

Why is the floor around the ambassador's fallen body so immaculate when there should be a pool of blood?

Why was the assassin able to stand around and give his backstory for the attack without coming under fire?

Why were there no other policemen besides the assassin near the Russian ambassador?

Why were there no armed bodyguards from the Russian embassy near him?

Is it standard practice to leave an ambassador alone with NO SECURITY at a public event in a high-terror nation like Turkey?

Why is Infowars (a known disinformation site) treating this assassination as real when they are normally among the first to point out inconsistencies in false flag attacks of this sort?

Always one TRS spacing nutter questioning the legitimacy of everything. Go to bed fbi.

I don't think Russia's about to cook the Turkey but I do suspect anyone they determine to be involved in the assassination conspiracy and maybe some of the assassin's relatives will soon be eating lead for Christmas dinner or maybe they'll be sipping polonium-spiced egg nog.

Leave.

Nigger diplomats getting killed is nothing like the fucking Archduke of a country getting assassinated

I have one of those. Damn good pistol.

You really have no clue about the inevitable implications over what those dumbfuck Turkish roaches did, considering the kind of person Putin is, do you?

Caniks are fucking garbage, it exploded after he used it.

tbh turkish delight is actually pretty good, probably the only good thing those roaches have produced.

that terrible formatting. I'm not going to say it was 100% real because I never do that unless I saw it with my own eyes. But it looks like the old ruskie really did get iced in that scene. regarding security - it's turks, they can't do anything right.

They at least did us the service of having this assassination in an extremely shop compatible environment.

I'll respond to your retardation.

He's wearing heavy dark clothes. They probably absorbed most of the blood. Typically the smears are from the person moving after being hit. A pool will form after the body has been there for a while. But we only have about a minute of video post death.

Additionally you can see he's hit near his heart (3rd shot). There will be much less blood if the heart stops pumping.

You basically ask this same question like 5 times. Don't be a retard.

Russia would have to connect it directly to Erdogan's government or military to have any kind of legitimate excuse to take Constantinople back.

Implying he will care after the globalist kikes fall from power. Putin will start taking countries left, and right, and nobody will care because cry wolf. Not that it matters for us, these countries are shit anyways.

No he won't, there's no need to now that Trump won.

Y'think he still won't fuck Turkey's shit sideways and potentially move onto turning the MiddleEast into the world's largest parking lot, regardless of Trump being in office?
Trumo will probably give him a high five and a beer just for scudding Syria and/or Mecca alone.
Also, as a German-Canadian, I just want Putin and Trump to take both Merkel and Trudeau and snap both of them in half, for the sake of the rest of the world who is tired of putting up with their fuck-ugly mugs on a daily basis.