==THESE ARE THE NINE VIRTUES, AND YOU WILL HEED THEM==

Courage is my strength to withstand wretched foe, to sail against the storm, and the will to insist.

Honor is my will to defend my dear folk, my moral in battle, and the drive to do good.

Truth is my oath to keep what I pledge friends, my word to my kin, and my address to a foe.

Fidelity is my love that I give to my kin, my faith to a pledge, and the bearing of debt.

Hospitality is my house that a traveler shall share, warm meat on a hearth, and my last horn of mead.

Discipline is my strength to adhere to routine, my daily devotion, and the refraining of wrath.

Self-reliance is my strength to decide my own path, my hand that feeds the mouth, and my survival in wild.

Worksomeness is my stride to produce what I can, the fruits of hard work, and the bread on my plate.

Perseverance is my will to pursue a hard task, my endurance of pain, and my devotion to work.

Alu.

Every last one of those can become a vice, paladin.

Everything in life can become a vice. The key is learning how much of something is called for. That is wisdom.

newsfags can't redtext

▲ ▲

look at this retard trying to make broad pronouncements near a quads get to try to speak out of kek's mouth. fuck off. kek speaks out of your mouth.

newfags can't redforce
  ▲
▲ ▲

▲ ▲

My nine virtues are, in order.
Courage,
Truth,
Loyalty,
Industriousness,
Hospitality,
Rationality,
Philosophy, (as in the virtue of loving knowledge, of wanting to know)
Perseverance, and,
Honour.
Courage belongs at the beginning because you need to be courageous to be any of the other virtues, honour at the end because it can only be attained through living true to the other virtues.

I'd like to hear more about rationality and philosophy

► ►

Valiant effort brother, but try harder next time. Those virtues were assembled by men with their own vision of how things should be. If you care about your heritage, read the stories and make your own choices.

Incorrect

Not too shabby, not too shabby. Need more subtlety but otherwise you earned 0.2 shekels for that post.

Geez are you a stupid fucking nigger.

There's not a lot of discussion happening here, but those of our Folk who wish to know the truth should read odinia.org. The two best sections of the site are "What is Honor?" and "What are Values?"

subtle as a brick kike

▲ ▲

Stop larping faggot. Holla Forums is a hub for NEETs and weeaboos. You probably haven't been in a fight fifth grade.

Those nine points fail because they are to rational.

at what point did the (((merchants))) persuade common society that greed was a virtue?

Tell me about loyalty.
Does it mean I support idiots because they're in my clan or what?

sage

are there people who don't fuck you over? reciprocate that shit

==EVERYTHING== can become subverted, young one.

Moderacy in the pursuit of justice is no virtue.

The gods make no demands of men. They set an example, and we choose to live up to it.

Be gone Kike, no man speaks for Odin.

you memba, I memba.