ISIS offers million dollar bounty for Danish migrant

ISIS offers million dollar bounty for Danish migrant

archive.is/dgo4l

Easy money

But, since mudslimes in foreign countries usually try to do suicide attacks, how will they collect the bounty?

How long would you get in a Danish prison for premeditated murder? Like, 3-5 years? Are they as nice as sweden's prisons? Doesn't sound like a bad option if you don't have any others. The 3-5 is assuming they're a shitskin btw.

Cunt in the pic looks 40 at least. No wonder they all want to rape our women.

I assume the 1 million US Dollar bounty will be redeemable at the Obama House?

she looks like dianna troi but 20 years older and punched in the face a few dozen times

the "life sentence" in denmark is 16 years. Out earlier for good behavior. Pussy pass in full effect. Muzzy pass also in effect.

We also have something called "forvaringdom" which is for criminally insane and dangerous people, which is an indefinite sentence.

It's like a Slav mixed with a Mossel.

good for her for going back to fight for her people rather than leech off other countries. More "refugees" need to man up and do the same

The refugees are sandniggers, not men

lel they'd never actually pay it out dumbass

Not bad. Get your wife to do it. Collect the cash. Maybe serve a year or two for conspiracy. Divorce old wife. Use cash to buy a new, blonde, blue eyed yazidi. Or get one of your dozen spawn to do it. You can always make more. If you're lucky the patsy will be killed in the attack or a raid and won'tbe able to snitch you out.

Some mudslime is going to get very rich and most likely retire in his homeland. The refugee cunt gets removed, a rapefugee family goes back, win win.

sage

Assblasted kurds, or muds wanting to keep this quiet so they can get the money?

I wonder why

Ironically she's probably safer staying on the actual battlefield now.

(((DANISH)))
You racist.

You guys understand that is what a girl looks like without makeup right?

Thank you woman.

Look at this shit. If you think she "fought" anything, you're delusional.

What a life…

You would be surprised, i met this chick the other day who was surprisingly a year younger than me when i was thinking that she was 35~

is there some Kurdish cultural importance of women and long hair? Why wouldn't it be chopped? Maybe when she was training she would have figured it out and chopped it. Looks awful heavy and a pain to deal with in the shit.
Maybe she prepares coffee for the fighting troops and is a "muscle relaxant". Keeps the morale high.

Reeeeeeeeeeeee

Kurds are retarded and subhuman. Just shows how subhuman ISIS is that they can't even take out some subhuman bitches. Whites could kill them all in a matter of weeks without breaking a sweat if our people weren't so cucked.

No, it's what a shitskin looks like.

Compare this to the bounty for the shitskin who ploughed a truck into the Berlin Christmas market. This is ten times as much. No wonder ISIS gets shit done.

ISIS are wasting their money. The Women and Foreign fighters in the Kurd armies are just propaganda pieces, they guard latrines and practice with weapons from the 1940s. Most of the fighting is done by men equipped with G36's

Baby's first Mossad psy-op. I doubt she fought and will not spend time in prison.

Kurds are so desperate they take soft western raised women as recruits?

Fuck if that's the case I'll join up.

long hair means she is not ashamed of her femininity.

women with short hair are damaged.

being attractive has many many benefits

Most women nowadays look like they're 40 at the age of 20, I think it's a make-up thing.

Long hair is a an actual determent in combat. It's why women have to put in a bun or cut it short.

Better than the fucking coward refugees that protest to demand we go stop Assad. These worthless cowards flee their country during war and have the audacity to demand we go fight for them. They lined be lined up and shot.

Looks a bit like that spirit cooker, might could pull a switch.

She sounds like a metal gear solid protagonist Sniper wolf or Quiet

Noice.

Wew user, raise the bar will you? …also, women don't belong in a battlefield.

No wonder they rape childs and migrating to Europe… Muslim women are ugly as fuck!

Pretty gross, tbh.

Yes but I would not trust camelfuckers.

I'm fine with that, she looks adorable.

when only being a solder that matters

lost it

i'd turn that ass purple

am i the only one here that likes the Kurds since they are standing up to isis?

Am I the only one who likes Shapiro since he's standing up to lefties?

i've liked the Kurds ever since i saw the gulf war go down. not ashamed of that at all. If i fought for one side or the other over there.. i'd Fight with the Peshmerga and kill hamas isis hezbollah goat fuckers all day

Ugly face with or without make-up tbh fam, nice bod though.

I would fight ISIS with these guys.

He was doing Mark Levine's show last night, which is good because I cant stand Levine. My wife laughed when Shapiro called Lena Dunham a potato.

How many children do you have?

is Levine still hiding under the brick and steel of a non-discript building?

That makeup, it's like movie magic

holy shit, she's texting
awalt