Ron Paul gets 1 Vote in the Electoral College

Well, boys,
looks like he did better in 2016 than in 2012. :^)

thehill.com/homenews/campaign/311107-two-texas-electors-abandoned-trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCkJ1N-7g9Q6n7KnriGit-Ig
facebook.com/LewRockwell/photos/a.425776348858.200600.120984578858/10154552485833859/?type=1&theater
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The memes

two electors just pissed away their political futures

How many did Cunton get? I need a source too to rub all over libshit salted faces

WHY DIDN'T THE ELECTORS VOTE THEIR CONSCIENCES?

228/232 probably.

tippety top

At least the Paul voter was shitposting. He deserves our support tbh.

kek, I didn't even think paul wanted the presidency. Hilarious how that harvard fag said nearly 30 electors would vote against trump

227* Hawaii had a faithless elector kek

And better than his son.

If any of you guys listen to Ron Paul on his youtube channel lately he seems to be warming to Trump quite a bit.

youtube.com/channel/UCkJ1N-7g9Q6n7KnriGit-Ig

Christopher Suprun is a transplant from New York that decided to ignore the wishes of Texans in their own state.

Checked those triple dubs.

Actually, I meant the traitor, not #BasedDoomPaul.

really? lel. know who the vote cast was for?

Clinton got 227 Electoral votes.

Bernstein, I think.

What the fuck.

HA!

So, apparently the 2 faithless for Trump were from Texas?

Try-hard faggot.

No, it actually hadn't occured to me that there would be another set of quads after 9999

2 Trump faithless
4 Clinton faithless

Pretty good considering all the hullabaloo people were raising about "there will be 100 faithless!"

5 faithless for clinton now, because of hawaii

Even worse, he lied about his background. All that shit about him being a 9-11 responder is a lie.

Damn, I feel bad for Rand now.

So, she had the most faithless electors in 100 years with four. I wonder what the timeline amounts to now? 150?

Oh! Right.

Though it should be noted that none of the faithless voted for the other candidate. The Trump faithless didn't vote Clinton and the Clinton faithless didn't vote Trump. So, all is well.

rofl

Wew

Are.. are you joking user? These 7 traitors to the Constitution of the United States of America have just set terrible.precedent. Hopefully they will die in ignominy unless they repent tbh.

They're not traitors. There have been faithless electors in pretty much every single Presidential election in history. The Constitution does not require Electors to vote based on the popular vote. It is the individual states that do that, but not the Constitution.

I, and millions of US citizens I'm sure, would beg to differ with you're opinion. With all due respect, ofc.

It's not my opinion. It's the law. "Traitor" is a legal term and, thus, only the legal definition counts.

I can't be mad at the guy voting for Ron Paul. Suprun is the lone faggot out of everyone.

Seeking to intentionally undermine the express will of the people by duly chosen electors regarding the POTUS certainly qualifies as traitorous, regardless.

How does it feel to be so weak that you can't make your own decisions?

What's the legal definition of faggot?

If that were true, then you'd be right. However, it's not a crime if it's legal. The Constitution does not require Electors to vote based on anything but how they want to vote. You really, really need to read the Constitution.

Ok, fine. I've decided you're a pedophile because your ID ends in 92. Enjoy prison, pedo!

How would that change even if he did think they were traitors?

fuck off pedo
:^)

The law does not rely on your precious snow-flake feels.

So Internet lawyer, can states make laws requiring electors to vote a certain way?

Well, if the start of a civil war had begun today, you can bet that 'We the People' would fall out on my side heh.

Yes, they can because the Constitution allows them to do so. However, if the State has a law against faithless Electors, that doesn't make a faithless Elector a "traitor". The 14th Amendment clearly makes a person a citizen of the United States, rather than a citizen of their individual State. Hence, a person cannot be a traitor to their State. What they are is a criminal, but not a traitor.

That is speculation. "We the People" includes all those people you don't personally like. Your feels simply do not matter.

Well apparently if the law decided that this was what made someone a pedo you'd just sit back and accept it like the limp-wristed faggot you are.

But he's going by the standards others set for him. If civil war broke out and you decided to stand with the people, you'd be a traitor and he wouldn't because he doesn't understand the concept of treachery, nor what a "traitor" is by definition. He is using legalese to sound smart rather than an argument.

Did you forget how to count?

I almost don't have the heart to tell them that it isn't actually over yet. Between now and January 6th, any Elector's vote can be overturned or thrown out entirely by Congress.

It's never happened, but that doesn't mean it can't.

Yeah

You're the one accepting a law based on your feels. "He's a traitor because he didn't something I didn't like!!!" Go be a pedo somewhere else.

Neither do words with no sail friend. They are traitorous in their actions towards the welfare of the Constitutional government of the United States. I doubt the Founding Fathers would have much variance in their views on that. My feelings are irrelevant in the matter. The welfare of these United States are what matters.

These lousy traitors should never be allowed to show their faces in public again.
except the Paul traitor. he can shitpost with us here from prison, but that's the only one
:^)

lol 1 vote for Ron Paul!!!!!! lolbertarian….surge! Absorbing left-wing ideas must be popular.

Thread needs more Emperor Trump to balance it out.

The Founding Fathers created the Electoral College and they didn't include that Electors must vote based on popular vote. So, I'm pretty sure the Founding Fathers are on my side on this one.

I'm not even arguing about law. We called him a traitor, and you said "well legally that isn't the case so he isn't!" ignoring that the word "traitor" and the term "treachery" exist independent of law, and you tried to make up for your stupid fucking argument by spouting legalese. By your logic Hillary is also not a criminal as she has not been convicted, and unemployment is at it's lowest in decades.

The Founding Fathers didn't anticipate beta cucks who let others do their thinking for them, like yourself. They understood the individual sense of justice.

Probably why they bore arms openly during sessions as well. To firmly settle by necessity any seriously confounding disputes, just in the event of 'conscience' arising to abruptly heh.

Too fucking late. Trump's already hired a kike for financial advice.

Maybe he would've had a chance on his team, if he wasn't such a bitch about his rudeness, but just like Mitt, he fucked with him, instead of giving him the support he needed, and got just what he deserved.

Why is this even legal in Texas. Why don't they change their fucking laws? Faithless electors should be locked up.

If they had stolen the election from Trump I can guarantee you that they would be called and considered traitor by the paramilitary forces that show up to take them to a short rope and a long drop after the civil war starts. Legalese bullshit matters nothing. The system just dodged a massive fucking bullet caused by the de-legitimization of authority subverting our will would have caused.

The law best reflect the will of the people whom matter or bad things happen. A lesson lawyers and yids seem to not understand.

Awwww.
That's legitimately heartwarming.

Because he knows all he has to do is look in the mirror.

If we are going to go off the founding fathers than ONLY white male landowners get to vote or hold office.

So snap to it. Because guarantee you trump would still be in. Hes white, hes a male, and a fucking landowner. Which is more than can be said of the vast majority of voters in either the public or electors…. and of course our current nigger in chief.

You want some faggots dictating to me whom is in charge? Better be my kind of faggot dictating.

Why doesn't Ron Paul become part of the Trump Administration? Put him in charge of the auditing the Fed. He would be a natural.

I don't think they care at all. When they took over the republican party in Iowa and Nevada they kicked out all the lobbyists, lawyers and chamber of commerce cucks and called it a day. The RNC then set up a "republican party in exile" for their wounded henchmen. It was quite comical.

You've taken a wrong turn Holla Forums, not by supporting Trump against Clinton, but by endorsing everything about him so uncritically. One day you will realize that you should have listened to Ron Paul (cf. ).

well the time for that starts now, user. now is the time to watch his every move, and hold him to his promises.

Ronpaulfags btfo

Texas truly is the most cucked state.

Next time the republican party of Texas needs to do it's research before putting in some Autistic faggot who I'm not making this up LARPs and writes fanfiction about him being a 9/11 first responder, despite records showing he wasn't a first responder, as well as probably being gay

One of the glorious things about the white race is our ability to exercise compassion when totally uncalled for and unexpected. Jews and hipsters only show compassion when it's politically approved and from safe spaces.
By all accounts this Supun guy was risking getting strung up by Texans. The Ron Paul elector basically took the pressure off of him with a "eh what the hell, Trump one, who gives a fuck I vote for Ron Paul". This basically prevented Supun's death and in a casual and thankless way.
Say what you will about white power, whites exercise it judiciously and the colored peoples of the world know well enough how stupid it is to suggest anyone else should be in charge.

I think we need a second wall along the Mississippi. Just in case.

He pissed on Trump throughout the whole election, for his "attitude". Where the fuck have you been? It's only when he won, that Ronnie's finally taken to liking him. The bitch.

And that was 5 years ago when king nigger barely got started.

It gets worse, chief.

I love it

I've always wondered about this but what the fuck is up with that giant region of spics in Washington/Oregon in the mountains?

Native Indians are Hispanics

Those areas are agricultural and there is industrial as well. The orange areas look like Yakima and Kennewick areas. Lots of industrial and warehousing in those areas, hence many jobs and subsequently spics. Having gone through both areas a few times, I can verify the presence of many spics. Even down in Oregon close to both cities in Hermiston there is many spics too. Onion farms around that area, you smell that shit. Same up in Washington north of Pasco (by Kennewick) many onion farms. On the SE section of Oregon there is many potato farms, and not far from there is Boise, more industrial areas. Lots of spics in Ontario Oregon, which is right on the border with Idaho. Considered a suburb of Boise.

Yes, I forgot about the injuns. Lots of reservations over around those areas too. Never been to Walla Walla, but I imagine its not too different than Yakima and Kennewick.

Leave this place.

Wait they have a place called Walla Walla
Because there is a place in Australia called Walla Walla, comes from something from the Boonga Noonga what ever the fuck Abo languages

We accidentally memed this into reality with habbening images.

Yep, its on the Washington side of the Oregon Washington border in SE Washington. I guess theres lots of warehousing there. Probably lots of spics and injuns.

Just kinda weird the same exact name is in 2 different Native "Cultures"

Why is Paul so damn cute??

Them two "cultures" tend to behave the same as well, from what I hear about the abos.

HELP

You first.

cascadia thread?

woo sounders lads

Two electors just destroyed the political system of the USA. Trump will need to become dictator now.

Yeah, Ron Paul's a fucking retard. He should have supported Trump and gotten in as Secretary of Treasury. Instead he betrayed his nation and guaranteed his demise at the end of a rope when the race war comes.

Stop being an illiterate nigger and actually read muh Constitution. It has a precise, clear definition of "treason".

facebook.com/LewRockwell/photos/a.425776348858.200600.120984578858/10154552485833859/?type=1&theater

Ron Paul acknowledges that his son was BTFO'd by him

Technically it's his friend, but that's practically the same thing.

geprüft

Rude

Based Ron getting a vote was the cherry on top of this glorious victory.

So, I guess by that argument, no acts of treachery ever occurred prior to the framing of the US Constitution. T-thanks user, you've cleared it all up for me now.

>implying we couldn't have been on Mars in 2000 if not for someone special

BASED RON

Awoooo!

Paul 2020

It has happened before, elsewere.
There is probably an explaination for this.

And abos are totally different.