Second Russian Diplomat shot in Moscow

FUCK FUCK FUCK.

They're trying to start WW3 before Trump gets in office.

twitter.com/Conflicts/status/810975610033975296

Other urls found in this thread:

tw
archive.is/vUa03
inforeactor.ru/55242-smi-nazvali-imya-zastrelennogo-v-moskve-sotrudnika-mid-rf
fsvps.ru/fsvps/news/15215.html
ok.ru/pro
vk.c
mid.ru/en/about/structure/central_office
youtu.be/04pPgip9wEE
youtu.be/iYjhXelTAMk
archive.fo/Pd0p3
ren.tv/novosti/2016-12-20/nachalnik-odnogo-iz-otdelov-mid-rf-nayden-zastrelennym-v-moskve
archive.is/IUvpH
archive.fo/7lq8z
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REN_TV
ura.ru/news/1052271696
archive.is/h0JMJ
imgur.com/a/B6ua8
unz.com/tsaker/neocon-panic-and-agony/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avigdor_Lieberman#Relationship_to_Vladimir_Putin
blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/everything-social/2611-mumbai-attacks-eyewitnesses-recount-what-happened-that-night/
militarymaps.info/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/103635931
syriancivilwarmap.com/syrian-civil-war-live-map-1/
myanimelist.net/character/90193/Hatate_Himekaidou
archive.is/Yccjn
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria#Assassination
history.ac.uk/reviews/review/797
youtube.com/watch?v=84lEwrjT4iw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Putin won't fall for this shit. There isn't going to be a WW3, especially before Trump gets in. Vlad will just remember what is happening today and seek his revenge at a more appropriate time.

8 DIMENSIONAL BACKGAMMON

Also all he has to do is act within his own nation fuck he shouldn't be so hostile to his nationalists.

Vlad may be quick to anger but he exacting with his revenge; he will wait.

They've let go of the leash they had on ISIS. They're going for max chaos, flipping the table.

There was a second one? Today? Holy fucking shit, if so then something big is definitely going down. One Russia could ignore if they so chose but two? Not a chance in Hell, this is a clear message

This is pure speculation but Assad just captured an Israeli in Aleppo a couple days ago, I would wager that this is at least partially retribution for this.

Any Russians here that can confirm?

CRY HAVOC
AND LET SLIP THE DOGS OF WAR

This must be organized, it's too much of a (((coincidence))) for two guys with power to get shot in one day.

Yea. The message is "we are rapidly losing power all over the planet so were going to take out a couple Russian officials that mean nothing in the grand scale of things".

This must be Barry doing these killings since he just threatened Russia a couple days ago right?

Holy shit
Chaos, surely, shall ensure this

that's some fine foreign policy right there.

Still trying to find this in the Russian media. Nothing so far. If anyone in Russia can confirm that would be great.

Those trips. I'd agree, this is very likely. They also caught an American agent there to.

Witnessed

if it is in the news it's definitely not anywhere big or popular, can't find anything also

Around Turks watch out what lurks

checked.

Are there any other sources talking about this?

Clinton-
Israeli
Assassinations

So Russia cant retaliate because of NATO defense contracts right? Unless it could be proved as a false flag.

checking

tw itter.com/Conflicts/status/810975610033975296

They're only signing their own death warrants harder at this point.

Checked Russian sources, big news aggregators, pro-govt and opposition websites. Nothing yet.

Time to sack Mecca

yep, it's an act of war.

yeah just saw that
strange though,
only this one site, while usually a thing like this will insta spread

When Kek said we'd get a Holla Forums Christmas I thought he meant one or two events. Not a happanening extravaganza

Nice try, CIA/Mossad

http: //ren.tv/novosti/2016-12-20/ren-tv-publikuet-video-s-mesta-gde-nayden-zastrelennym-nachalnik-odnogo-iz

archive.is/vUa03

Cyrillic in comic sans. kek

Don't get too excited, Ren TV often talks about ayys.

Fucking kojima.

Advent calendar of happenings.

From the same source, his name seems to be Петр Польшиков (Piotr Polshikov) but it is unconfirmed by anyone else. Google has nothing on him, strange. Official version seems to be his wife.

I realized that between 2015-2016, memes went full industrialization. The quality and the speed of memes have increased substantially and thus, naturally, so did the demand.

You, lads, are the future.

Spreading now. He was the head of Latin American division of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

So, is this drug related?

Am I the only one getting a virus from there?

I just came to heil here.

B-BUT I DON'T WANNA DIE

"head of the Latin American Department of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs Peter Polschikov"

from this old article:
fsvps.ru/fsvps/news/15215.html

Nothing is happening, take the tinfoil off.

You are asking for it.

ok.ru/pro file/515790131759

fullchan is blocked in Russia

whatever you say, rabbi

Something happened here in late 2015/early 2016. We may never fully understand it, but our meme magic was able to open a kind of rift which empowers us and harms our enemies. To the kikes, this place probably looks like the Eye of Terror, chaos god included.

Guaranteed (you)'s

Not sure if that or this is same guy that got killed
vk.c om/id37753438

I guess how chess master Putin will go out of this.

Here's your (you), faggot.

7 LAYERED SHOGI

I eat it all. Fried Turkey. Ham. Chickn and DUmplin

Yeeehaw

weak bait tbh

t. the user Holla Forums calls when they need an actual expert

Topkek

He will make an announcement and sternly remind his enemies that they will be dealt with and that Russia has a long memory

mid.ru/en/about/structure/central_office

You're a big guy.

WE'RE CONVERGING

Flip the board?

w-w-whats going on here…I just heard horns sound out….

What fuck is wrong with the YouTube comments? Holla Forums really is a board of peace compared that.
CTR back in work.
youtu.be/04pPgip9wEE
youtu.be/iYjhXelTAMk

-vich on all their last names

How important is that guy, if he can't even buy decent shoes? I wouldn't give a televised speech with some beat up old loafers.

good one

The limit as x approaches infinity of the Kek Series converges at the value y=1488.

Are you implying that makes them Jews? -vich is a Russian patronymic just like -son in English. I think almost every Russian male has a name like that.

you can't be fucking serious mate?

The purifying fire which consumes the world before Kek's Dawn.
A fitting meme. The true cause of the sound is of no consequence. What matters is that you're making the connection. archive.fo/Pd0p3

If I was I would have said (((vich)))

Nice touch with the background pictures my man

plz no bully ;_:

4 is only unlucky in china- so only they are fucked.

It's just some worn leather shoes, the most comfy kind of shoes tbh fam

That's a Topol though ("Sickle").
Satan are way to heavy to be mobile launched.

You Sonovavich

Oh you were happy they were all men. Sorry user, I'm a little more autistic today than usual.

2 gunshots at back of the head suicide

HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!
HAPPENING!
ren.tv/novosti/2016-12-20/nachalnik-odnogo-iz-otdelov-mid-rf-nayden-zastrelennym-v-moskve

Faggot.

And they thought well, now nobody is looking after Trucking in Berlin, Shootout in Zurich and roach remove blini. What a day.

Why would someone shot someone dead after decapitation?

Maybe we did our own Babalon Working.

Not worth it. Putin needs to wait out until Obongo is out. In the meantime he can slowly begin putting his revenge in motion.

To make sure/

CIA is trying to intimidate Russian foreign diplomats. Basically saying "this is what will happen to you if you attempt friendly relations with Trump"

That makes 3 now? Are they all insane?!

Putin won't retaliate against a Trump presidency and by extension the U.S. at this juncture. Odds are, he'll make it personal and show Obama real hacking (via social engineering).

There's going to be some very big and very interesting info coming out about the swamp dwellers before Obama leaves office. He'll go after his precious legacy. It's going to amazing.

Transparency was literally the first thing I learned in photoshop. Use magic wand, press on white, press DEL, done.

Fucking learn to use your tools. /bully

Somewhat serious reply: black magic.

paste on new layer, select white bg with wand tool, and delete.

Putin may even release the 30,000+ emails that Hillary deleted. Now THAT would be ineresting.

Head as in the sense "head of the Latin America department" you illiterates, they didn't found just his head they found a "head of foreign ministry", a boss.

yes?

Please, take note that it was translated from Russian by a machine, clearly the decapitated head was shot twice. I bet it was suicide

Nyet. Everyone knows Hilldawg is corrupt, it'd be a yawn. Think bigger and more targeted user.

Was going to give you shit, but I guess it's 5 there Jim and it's a good idea regardless.

What if the emails implicate Obama with the trafficking of weapons to the Muslim Brotherhood. A recognized terror group by the US?

that shill who carried out the shooting, unless he was mind controlled, why you fucking idiot shill WHY…all you shills should rot in hell! stop doing shit for other people who use you

If Putin takes out Soros we should send him flowers or something. Does Putin drink?

Again, already confirmed info.

Good. There aren't enough dead muslims yet.

MS paint man

Get Gimp man

I don't think you know what a shill actually is now, do you?

Install GentooIMP

The thing is most Russian (((Nationalists))) are cucks who want to disband their own country because it's too big. Imperialism is the ideology of the Russians.

It's like asking "does an ameican eat burgers"

trump steaks

double dubs checked

That's dumb though, literally everybody on the planet eats burgers.

Do you numeracy?

Yeah but only America has the artery cloggers.

a shill, usually trying to be covert to manipulate events and people, this guy was under disguise up until the point the end, shills usually work for someone else to carry out a shit show…end game is manipulation. Late Night tv infomercial actors are shills

This.
He's not as stupid as obama thinks he is.

Can anyone summarize what has happened that can be confirmed?
I read the whole thread and am still confused what is going on.

Everyone on the planet also drinks, just not as much as slavs.

Not mine, but had to share

One burger a day is really not that much at all.

get Gimpshop you retarded niggerfaggot

any confirmation on those other murders, all I can find are tweets? Is this news being suppressed by MSM?

Russian Ambassador was killed in Turkey

Thats all the relevant facts so far

but this thread is about a moscow diplomat being shot

I don't like him as a checks meme since he's a kike who shot dead a Russian ambassador when the Russians aren't the bad guys on the global scale.

yeah.

so far only scetchy sites as sources.

Nice.

You know this is fun and all but it feels weird knowing we're making memes out of the possible beginning of WW3: Aryan Reverie

agree, Holla Forums shouldn't get help with their shitty meme's

Not on RT…so…no

The people preventing peace talks are Jews.

Because they want the region to remain destabilized, thus hamstringing Iran.

Because they want Muslims to keep flooding into Europe.

Stabilization: end of migrant crisis.

Stabilization: end of Israeli imperialism.

This is why they gave nerve gas to Syrian rebels.

This is why they blackmailed a Turkish Air Force officer into shooting down a Russian jet.

This is why they tried to throw Turkey into chaos, and thus open the floodgates of hundreds of millions of migrants.

This is why they convinced an Evangalist (read: good goy) US Air Force Lt. General to bomb Syrian positions in the middle of peace talks.

This is why they sent a nutcase to shoot the Russian ambassador in Turkey.

Putin knows all this, but he can't come out publicly with this knowledge because the Jews are too strong in his country.

A good fifth of Putins governmental structure has their true loyalties in Tel Aviv. He can't say "go arrest the jews" because a bunch of the people in charge of doing the arresting are disloyal.

So Putin seeks to de-fang America, or at least free it from Jew control via characters like Trump, because America is the Jews #1 attack dog.

ok
I am going to christmas party at neighbors in minutes.
Would be cool to scoop all the faggots on my street with b4 breaking news they might see on cnn.

You forgot Israel is buying all the ISIS oil through a turkish broker at below market prices.

post source you stupid fucking nigger

Relevant

archive.is/IUvpH

Except that report is completely unverified. I haven't been able to find ONE source confirming this. The sources you do find say that Fares i forgot his name posted it on his facebook except there is no access to this persons facebook.
Im not saying it didn't happen Im simply saying it is not really confirmed.

you can set transparency in mspaint too

I swear to fucking God, I am not a tin foil hatter. But this guy who is claimed to be the dead assassin does not look at all like him.

Look at the skin tone, the real one has a more pinkish colour, then the hair, especially at the temples, they look different, sharper.

Please some CIA detective user help me solve this mystery.

LOAD THE AMMO AND THE ORDNANCE ITS HABBENING

3? I thought it was two?

Could have been a sink like in a tiled room, no cabinet

I've been trying to use Gimp for a long time, did I fall for a meme?

Figures that it happened at an (((art gallery)))

Never trust art gallery's or the owners of one.

looks like Fred Savage

No GIMP is not a meme, it's good.

IT BEGINS

If you're into image editing then GIMP will get the job done fine

what a time to be alive

If it is a fake body then whoever did the blood spatters gets an A+. Not nearly as gory as the usual bullshit. No hollywood puddle of blood here.

Sauce on that? There is proof that Libyan weapons ended up in Syria.

(checked) Don't forget the CIA agent they caught too.

CIA, O'nigger is but a pawn chimp.

He's slowly preparing us towards the fire cock. Shit is happening everywhere right now because most people are asleep, focusing instead on their Yule preparations. Look at the past 8 years, US agencies did a ton of shit all over the world around this time of year exactly for the same reason.

he is DEAD, you mothefucking retard. that happens with dead people.
we have to do something about this shills

I am only here too roll will my dreams come true of becoming a rich and powerfull warlord after ww3?

This. Trump will play along and hand over the traitorous cunts too. Putin knows this and is getting the tortures ready since a confession from people turned over can be used to come down hard on Obama.

Well shit.

If you do the Soros you will, just kill raghead and jews and take their shit.

You are a retard. THe eyebrows cheek bones and ears look exactly the same

My sides.

Kek will punish you for begging for dubs.

Enjoy the ovens heretic.

if they had the time to setup a fake body double, then why not just use the same fuking guy and lie him on the floor?

Plus, it's clear him

our high meme energy did this. Its not the happening that we deserve, but the one that we needed.

kikes love saudis

looks the same user.

Goood, goooood.

No, it looks quite a bit like him.

checked em and kek'd em.

Didnt beg I just asked. Do you know how much chaos lives in me?

that's merely a side profit to the whole purpose of the events.

checked as well.

If many more Muslims die, I will be a happy man.

I will.

GIMP is pretty effective.It certainly do what is trying to do.
Select -> By Color
Select -> Invert
Cut (ctrl+x), and then paste the new image where you want it. There are tutorials out there to do fairly complex things with it. I'm no artist, but it seems like GIMP has almost everything you would need to edit an image. It does seem to take a while to edit a GIF, though.

Vegetarian Americans don't eat burgers, but then again, vegetarians aren't real Americans.

Think how insanely butthurt the Leftists are. Now imagine someone like that, trained, programmed, armed and believing to be 007.

fair enough. It is highly likely that some mossad aligned agents got caught up in Aleppo. Although this killing could just be retaliation for Aleppo in general.

The first pic has a warmer tone to it than the second one. The ears look like a match. If the second one had a better shot on his fingers it would help. Check out mr assassin's retardedly long index finger. Marfan's anyone?

Please go back to neoreddit.

Alternatively

Americans actually believe this.

archive.fo/7lq8z
Putin BTFO!

Torrenting photoshop is easy as balls and photoshop is super easy to use.

They actually managed to make fake burgers out of mushrooms, tofu and spices instead of meat to make themselves believe they are just like other Americans.

Every single person in the world.

The Turkroaches complained that in Japan all the brothels were called "Turkish Bath" so the cucked Nips changed the name to "Soap Land".

Aliens eat burgers

Time: Dec 19th 2016
Place: Turkey

FUG OBAMA DUN KILLED HIM

This is post number 14

Best Korea makes their own burgers.

checked, and he also had a jew name

Okay, I just suck then. I have to relearn from gimp for beginners constantly. 90s corelfag reporting in.

The problem isn't them dying, the problem is for every Muslim that dies in Syria, the idiots in Europe are guilt-tripped into letting 10 random Muslims into the continent.

Time to unsticky this, I think, @fagmods

kill yourself @redditor

into the oven you go

Time to walk into the oven, schlomo.

There is no scenario in which European bleeding hearts stop wanting to import Muslims. Even if the region were at "peace" they would still let Muslims pour in.

Said bleeding hearts need to be hanged from lamp posts. Whether or not there is peace in the middle east, this is true.

No shit, he had a pinker color to his skin when he was alive because his blood was still flowing, dumbass. People turn pale when they die, nothing unusual about that. This is definitely a kike false flag but not a hoax, the shooting actually happened.

Russia WILL make a move. If it turns out it was the dune coons, Trump is going to support it and libs will scream bloody murder before their heads explode when we point out the hypocrisy.

tis the fucking season

Fuck off kike.

Really makes you chink.

If it was real something woulda shown by now, you autists….

Moscow?? What the fuck?

How could ISIS get to Moscow, this must be a CIA op.

Trips confirm it. If I visit North Korea do you think they'll let me have one of their famous Kim Burgers?

Do you have to construct that effect yourself or is it a macro? If macro, what's it called?

They already have. They pulled out the peace talks they had scheduled with Turkey tomorrow in regards to Syria.

checked

Putin knows about 9/11 among other things

What's your problem with it ?

Why wouldn't they ?

I'm just here to check these trips.

Did we meme this?

I fucking saw the video being played on CNN an hour ago kike, get gassed into the filter and report you go.

user, the secret ingredient is white man flesh, so you'll be one with the burger in a sense.

Triple dubs.
D E U S V U L T

I can't find a second source. If anything's there, it's being overshadowed by the Ankara incident. However, REN TV seems to be a reputable Russian source. It most likely did happen.

I bet you eat of white man meat you gay

you are thinking of the ankara assassination.

there is nothing anywhere reputable about this nonsense in moscow. Its been over an hour. Still not on RT, or anything else.

Its bullshit.

checked
post yfw we memed responsibly

Grab some marshmallows then. Syria's going to have some manmade global warming.

It's not a fake news website. How can you be sure, dubs merchant?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/REN_TV

The first guy was Andrey Karlov.

oy vey

EMERGENCY GLOBAL ALERT!

Countries should temporarily postpone ANY AND ALL diplomatic meetings until Obama leaves office! We got a nutcase in the White House and a very angry rogue regime called the Central Intelligence Agency and they are out there trying to instigate another World War! I repeat: temporarily postpone all diplomatic duties, and protect yourselves. Vacation for a while or bunker in and wait till the current communist regime is no longer in power!

So Putin seeks to de-fang America, or at least free it from Jew control via characters like Trump, because America is the Jews #1 attack dog.

Speaking of

Trump is under Jew control.

It's on 8ch.ne/pol/

The only VERIFIED news source currently existing. I don't trust Fake News Jews, only Holla Forums.

Holla Forums is ALWAYS right.

eh I could be mistaken.

Though one would think someone else woulda mentioned it by now no?

Three quarters of a shekel have been deposited to your account. Along with your guaranteed supply of (You)s.

Normally I'd say this is tinfoil hat bullshit but they really are trying to start WW3 before Trump becomes president.

I am totally gobsmacked.

if dubs, russia launches a nuke tonight and destroys all of turkey except Constantinople, that's for later

Every time

its everywhere in russian speak web by now, gtfo idiot

Surprised no one has made this connection here yet. Friday Onigger announced there would be american retaliation against Russia for 'hacking the election'. Idk this is necessarily intended to start WWIII I honestly think this is just him chimping out. 'The Chicago Way…' fucking coon

This is the same 'strategy' we saw in UKR. When ZOG starts loosing it just lashes out and kills whoever is convenient.

Spicy

Here's to hoping a Turkish genocide happens soon, Make Anatolia White Again.

put up or shut up.

link it bitch.

BUT GOY RUSSIANS ARE PROPAGANDISTS IT'S ALL A LIE DON'T BELIEVE THOSE COMMIES OY VEY BUT THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH COMMUNISM I FORGOT THEY'RE OGLIARCHS PUTIN IS DICTATOR DO NOT LISTEN TO RUSSIANS OY YOY YOY YOY YOY

But seriously don't respond to that putz.

considerd it.

not seeing the target making sense though, which is why I didnt post it.

then there is the whole "it stopped trending" / "not on RT after hours" thing. Ie. almost certainly bullshit.

It's worse than that. They're cutting the leash on all their assets. Expect attacks in the Continental US in the next week.

Worst case scenario, they suicide a russian jew on turkey by storming the senate(or whatever roaches use) or something, and use it as casus beli against russia

he's not wrong yet. stop trying to fit in and do your civic duty, user.

It's so blatant though, they're not even trying to hide it.

ura.ru/news/1052271696

one second search.. there are 100s of links, its literally everywhere now

That's Fake News goy, haven't you heard about the evil Fake News?

Confirmed fake news. Delete this, it was just the Russians again.

well he does pledge total support to israel.

looks like the vodka people hacked those trips

both of those cite REN tv. Still only 1 source, and no official word from any russian official source.

Putin is not happy

archive.is/h0JMJ

Cultural
Infiltration
Agency

Dubs and quads never lie, thank you, you're my greatest ally.

Actually right after he said that, fighting restarted (well not like it ever stopped. It's WWI in eastern Ukraine, think trenches and constant artillery, position warfare).
Ukrainian army made a coordinated assault north of Donetsk the location known as Lozove towards Debasltevo (to cut off Donestk and Lughansk in two).
It's not clear yet whether it's the start of a new offensive or just business as usual (because yes that kind of shit happens every other month but since the MSM isn't reporting it there is no war in Ukraine they have a peace process and ceasefire and everything, it has no reality whatsoever but hey), but they started their previous winter campaign like that.

Get ready for an American casualty at Russian hands.

Lol I started typing literally when the thread stopped at the post before yours. Great minds…

The Saker just wrote a very good piece on 'The (((Neocons))) and their Agony'. This fits right in.

The Electoral College has spoken. You don't need to play dumb anymore.

Even if Trump is not a crypto-kike, his Zionist power level is WAY the fuck over 9000.

He is indisputably surrounded by and supports and is supported by Zionist kikes.

So a rubbery hockey puck which turns you into a trap with spices.

what is pic source?

Duba dubs confirm.

Trips confirm (((Plankton))) is trying to steal the Juchey Patty recipe from Kim.

WEW

imgur.com/a/B6ua8
someone make dancing gif please

dubs say russia mobilizes tomorrow

Who should we have voted for then?

My dick is diamonds.

unz.com/tsaker/neocon-panic-and-agony/
Forgot to post link

Putin doesn't drink.

1st killed diplomat is a jew

Neither does Trump

But they're not really the representation of the average man.

Source?

ALLAHU OCTOBAR
ALLAHU OCTOBAR
Do not forget Octo Valley. Do not forget Kelp Dome. Unless our maps are safe, you will not taste safety either. Stay back, stay back. Only splat takes us away from here. Every single squid who has a share in this cruelty will pay.

Molon Labe as far as I'm concerned. They can't take Donetsk without encirclement and they've lost every battle of the war. They are pushing there because they think it is easier then assaulting urban areas but from what I hear there's at least 3 very solid static lines of fortification and a lot of preparation for exactly that thrust. Even with the best Ukrops thats a suicide attack without the support they'll never get.

Nostradamus is a Jew.

Nice Kippah

They're playing the old switcherooo game.

You goys know WWIII started with Crimea right? We're not waiting for WWIII to start, we're already in WWIII. This is the foreplay stage of war, soon will come the massive anal raping when countries are razed to ashes and the world's population is decimated worse than WWII. But hopefully we'll gas the kikes along the way.

I think Putin should nuke Jew York for this.

There is _ 0% _ chance of WW3. Anyone saying otherwise is misinformed and jumping to conclusions based on their own (or collective) fantasies.

You retards never stop do you.

I'm guessing the revenge for today is going to be slow, cold, and more painful than the perpetrators can guess. Glad I'm not on the receiving end. I think Putin's too smart and too measured to take this to hot war… which raises the question, what will King Nigger and the Mossad Merry Men do next?

rolling

Get lost CIA Nato shill.

While you are correct on your first assertion, your second one is a long way to go.

What we will see is dozens or even hundreads of " terror attacks " done by deniable forces. Shit got real, bet you a chinese clone knife some american " foreigner helpers " ( CIA spooks ) are gonna eat grass by the roots in the next 15 days.

That's a mirror on the left, not a picture

Tactical Nuclear Accident in Syria.

The official story will be that a nuclear warhead being transported by air to Israel from an undisclosed country "accidentally" went off when the plane crashed, tens of thousands dead.

There is no problem with Jews having a state… as long as they all get parked there.

That's Hitler position, remember? Zionism is fine, it's the guys that aren't in Israel that are the problem (and aren't even Zionist for the most part, they just pay lip service to it because it allow them more opportunities to Jew).

It's fairly obvious Trump is playing Zionist (which are rightist and nationalist) VS globalist "elileftist". He will probably recognize Jerusalem as Israel capital (making Zionist jews happy) and fuck up the globalists relays and network of power corrupting OUR societies.
That way you can have them at each other throats, they can cry the magic words "oy vey antisemitism" but guys that are hardcore jews from Israel will defend you, proving you're not.
That's the same thing Putin does BTW. Chase the globalist bankers, be friends with the king makers in Israel.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avigdor_Lieberman#Relationship_to_Vladimir_Putin

That's the way to make them "Reeeeeeeee", because fro normies you can't be Zionist and antisemitic, meaning they have no power of slander over you.

(Heil'd)
The worst part of it is people are too busy with their family gatherings and shit to be aware of all this. Not that most aren't still oblivious to it all regardless but it's the perfect time of the year for those sacks of shit to do things that are so blatant.

saucey?

Been waiting for this for awhile. Remember what they did in Mumbai with like, what, a dozen dudes? They must have hundreds of sleeper cells scattered across Europe. I doubt they can take and hold a major city, but one can imagine all sorts of interesting scenarios, like taking for instance an entire small town hostage after massacring its underprepared security forces.

Hitler was a weak idealist.

All jews must die, all jews must die.

Kill all kikes

What's the sauce on King nigger being behind this? Obviously some form of US involvement seems likely, just wondering if there's concrete evidence.

user, we are sleeper cells.

requesting more info on that story

I actually had one made by a good cook once that made it palatable but otherwise, it's exactly as you said. A spicy, rubbery, estrogen-filled puck.

He's not behind this, O'Nigglet isn't "behind" anything because he takes it up the ass like the good puppet he is. We know who is behind this and that's directly CIA and indirectly Rothschilds, Bilderbergs, various kabals, and freemasons all trying to control the flow of global events.

GODSPEED MOTHER RUSSIA

I don't think King Nig is directly behind it, I think he just let it be known that the everyone is free to do what they will.

Look into the 2008 Mumbai attack.

Only for you, Hitler.
blogs.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/everything-social/2611-mumbai-attacks-eyewitnesses-recount-what-happened-that-night/

fug

FTFY newfag

thx user

its

(((cohencidence)))

Yeah, this is what I some independent thinkers call global war. People keep ignoring the viability of using PMC's to do anything too, imagine sleepers cells lead by seasoned ex-SOF mercenaries.

I thought of a dozen different scenarios where you can cripple the EU economy with a few guys. Major scale scenarios like yours will certainly happen. For people like us, it will be the most interesting times, for normies… I pit the pain, because it will be ugly.

That's… breddy unique, musloids.

Frisbee from a dead member of Adar IIRC.

Go back to cuckchan, there is no reason to put parentheses around obviously jewish organizations created and funded by Israel and Mossad.

Good one.

You mean when Soros and Nuland staged the coup in Kiev, right?

militarymaps.info/
Best mapping site in existence, non-pozzed live update from all fronts (Syria, Yemen Ukraine, Iraq, etc…).

But it's slav techno-sorcery needs a LOT of ram and some getting used to the weird UI.

yes they switched some bullets into him. how hard do you think it would be to talk some roach into committing an act of violence?

Ukraine is less of a real country than Begium.

I would be honestly fine if Putin killed every single Ukranian, their lives are worth as little as turkroaches to me.

Is there any reason not to use syria.liveuamap.com? I find it /comfy/ over there, and the comments are always fucking hysterical. There's always Turkish intelligence arguing with people and the occasional Holla Forums-tier poster really lightens things up. I've seen entire arguments carried on between Cyrillic and Arabic squiggle, and there's a hilarious level of passion evident even when I can't read a damn word.

You should have been preparing for revolution as of no later than a month after 2001-09-11, after making a thorough assessment of the true state of these United States of America.

Like I did, and maybe a few others.

We're still waiting for enough of you idiot fucktards to say you have had enough, and show that you are ready to be led to final victory over the International Jew.

If you still think voting matters, you're not ready.

Open your eyes.

You hire your own guy to do the actual assassination, then kill a disposable patsy to cover it all up.

Assassin was a product of Gulen Schools which churn out members of Fetullah Gulen's network that is ran by the CIA that is ran (allegedly) by the white house.

He's what I think Putin is likely going to do, he's smart.

He'll wait patiently until Obama is out of office and until Trump establishes control over the new incoming government.

Then Putin will release all the evidence of Turkey funding Islamic terrorism. He'll show it to Trump and Trump will realize what's going on here.

Trump will order NATO to remove Turkey for funding radical terrorists or he'll back out of NATO. NATO will remove Turkey. Turkey will no longer have the security it once took for granted.

Kill yourself.

would you kill yourself already idiot?

If this is a joke… it's a pretty funny joke. If this is a psyop all I can say is that it's CIA-tier at best.

Gas yourself

Ukrainians and polish are barely even human. Even Silicians are better than those filth. Everyone knows Poles and ukrainians have a long history of intermix with jews and gypsies, they have a subhuman culture and mindset. If Poland, Ukraine, and Romania were exterminated of all human life Europe would be a much better place.

Then… at a later time… Putin takes revenge against Turkey when they are no longer a NATO nation.

this sage is for you, stop posting

you are a special kind of stupid

Turkroaches are going to get seriously assraped.

I'm all over this sort of thing and I just don't see a convincing difference between the two.

Nah. Just launch tactical strikes on golf courses. :^)

That was fucking hilarious thanks!

QUINTUPLE QUANTUM POKER

Poleroach detected. After the jews niggers and other non-whites are killed you're next!

t. pooinloo

Actually it's because Kushner has paid shills on here working 24/7.

It's a dead patsy - classic assassination technique.

Shooter looks more intelligent than to throw his life away; dead patsy has a gypsy colour and was probably some criminal anyhow.

would you trust him with any operation as important as even a grocery run, user?

I agree. Hohols are fucking subhuman. Remember that ashkenazi Jews started as hohols.

Ehh fuck hohol maps. That site is basically zog propoganda

make it clear then, otherwise you are giving space to a rat race, like alex johnes feed normies
btw, I don't try to look cool, I am cool

thx comrade

I know it's bait, but I have to call you retarded once more.

Other than the site picking the updates and the news it want to show you, being made by known pro-eu militants to support Maidan coup, sorry "color revolution", and probably funded by the NED/alphabet soup.

None.

Did not know that. The comments were quality laffs, oh well.

History doesnt agree.

I don't see anything on Sputniknews.com or RT.com

You're either an idiot or a disinfo agent.

Is this that evil pro-Trump Russian hacker CNN told me about?

I talked to someone who used to be involved with fascists in Ukraine and supposedly trained with the Azob battalion and he told me to give up lol

10/10 would cheeki breeki with

History tells us that leftist scum do not give up ground unless you kill them.

THE MEMES

Remember. This is their zealotry. This is their desperation. These are the lengths they will go to.

Well that was easy. This attempt at WW3 canceled before it even started. I knew Putin would know better from the start.

Thats what he wants the world to think…now hes weapons free.

I wouldn't want to be turkish right now.

Lel, Carlos
you will be the last one to be deported

I don't give a fuck what Hitler's position was. He was a loser who condemned his people to death. Are the German people, those zombie penitents, really alive?

Military action must not be undertaken without a thorough understanding of oneself, the enemy, and consideration of the end result.

There is a problem with the Jews having a state. They had to usurp control of the U.S. government from the American people in order to obtain it.

The Jews must be expelled from control of Washington, D.C. and they and their puppets must put on trial for their crimes.

Once that happens, the rest will fall into line.

End my life, fam.

so many memes wew
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/103635931

They're wahabbis, you know beforehand they are insane.

Don't worry, we have to get Hungary first, before we decide to go for Turkey.

Yeah there were some real well meaning NS guys who signed on and found out real quick what the score was. Hard to be 1488 when you're killing whites side by side with guys from dudayev (chechen sunni) and your paycheck is written by a jew oligarch.

People in the west don't get that the history of fascism has a whole different take for those who grew up in areas of the former USSR. Their war in WWII was different than our war. Anglophone countries never really fought that hard against the Reich, but the russians lost 30 million. The edgyness we get with Nazi stuff in the west pales in comparison to how hated anything related to it is treated by the post soviet sphere. Their whole national identities are defined by being assraped by the wehrmacht. So when the ZOG stooges in kiev started the torchlight marches and fetishization of stephan bandera, to 88'ers over here its like 'yeah he was cool with Hitler' but to the people who remember the stuff the Ukranian puppets during WWII did its a whole other thing. They were indoctrinated by the commies for 50 years about how evil the guy was. I think he was just some 2 bit despot loser, but to them its a whole other thing. So when some larper from the US shows up sieg heiling then wonders where the bad goys at, its a rude awakening that their whole '88' culture there is basically just putting on a costume.

TLDR eastern european relationship with fascism is a clusterfuck b/c USSR

Suspect Identified

Putin blames it on ISIS operating inside of Turkey. Putin just gave himself a greenlight to oper8 inside of Turkey under the guise of taking out ISIS. Any Turks who object will be labeled ISIS sympathizers. Turkey is now Russia's bitch, and President Trump is going to kick back and laugh as Putin rapes the Turks senseless.

Free Constantinople and 60 million dead roaches is what i want for christmas.

Infamous Ukranian terrorist, Saminja Hydimir.

Santa KKKlaus bring us a non-white holocaust.

he can't keep getting away with it!

Holy shit it seems Putin is playing 4D chess as well.

Or

Holy shit. Geopolitics are fun.

Maybe this is what Vice President Biden was referring to when he said, rather ominously, that we will strike back against Russia in our way and when we are ready. .

Hey, shithead user, "pale" means lighter, not darker.

It's called angularity, user. Really complex concept, but…

tbh fam, I was really hoping that Turkey wouldn't have to kick Russia's ass in the ME, but the only way I can see a stable ME is for a new caliphate headed by the Turks to be rebirthed. Let's be honest, there's no way the Kremlin is less corrupt than Turkey's government, so why should it even be a contest? Furthermore, Russia is going to have even more conflict in Chechnya, to which Turkey is going to fund the various mujahideen there only weakening Russia. Just face it Pol, Russia is an AIDS-riddled society and it's military is lackluster, especially when it comes to the Turkish Military; we haven't seen the fill might of Erdoğan's military might and I think we may sometime soon.

someone make one with haruhi

Obama just signed his death papers though. He's acting on behalf of the Rothschild but their group has made a lot of enemies in the past few years and even the Rothschilds themselves are upset with the nigger. No doubt Obama is going to get annihilated as soon as he leaves office unless he keeps himself relevant enough that they would miss him because I think he would be more valuable to them as a martyr for the left. 2017, but probably 2018 is the year the nigger finally croaks guys.

Next, they'll try to get Trump so they don't lose the United States to the Russian+Chinese order. If not, they'll make up some bullshit and have the EU attack.

Just stop you fucking inbred retard.

Do you know where you are, Roach?

But that's a Syrian MiG-21, user.

t. /k/

To be fair, he did give fair warning.
archive.fo/7lq8z

Nice work, user! But you forgot to mention that one of the guys was alive, and the other one dead. Here's where the rabbit hole goes deeper than Jada Stevens' asshole, because that would relate to 90% of the other things you mention. Fuck, this is really deep shit…

Not an argument, arkadaş. Surely you have something more worthwhile to say? Turkey's military is top notch and far superior to that of Russia's.

Deposited into your account, whatever the fuck a Turkish name might be.

How do we know this isn't Putin cleaning house?

It's brilliant because regardless of whether or not he had a hand in this, it reflects horribly on Obama to kill these ambassadors.

I was with normies when it happened and everyone was appalled by it and despite being center-left politically illiterate people, they immediately pointed the finger at Obama. That's a great silver-lining win for us.

Could very well be this!

Brilliant stuff. Top tier. Please spread that on leftist subreddits posing as a leftist warning everyone about Russian Fake News.

mehmet

Insects don't have names. Call him roach.

Why are you so against Ottoman Sexual Slavery, by the way? Don't you want a virgin everynight?

use syriancivilwarmap.com/syrian-civil-war-live-map-1/ instead. they are neutral and only update the map after they can confirm changes

10 crumbs of bread have been deposited under the fridge in the house you infest

Maybe a human virgin, roaches are not human. They are worse than niggers.

So then, you're not against human sexual slavery?

Not eating burgers on superior potato buns

The ambassador was making good gains with Russia-Turkey relations. He had not finished cementing permanent ties between the two nations, however. One waits until after the successful bureaucrat has done his job before removing him from his post.

click-click?

IT'S GONNA BE A NUCLEAR CHRISTMAS

We have better food than burgers. Kebabs,fattoush, labnah, babaganoush > Other crap white westerners eat.

I'm against all forms of slavery.

Jews invented slavery.

Since Obama is rattling his curved sword I can imagine Putin smoking tactical snitches in the loudest way possible.

you would never know good food because you can't eat pork, the best domesticated meat mohomomad

The poor man's feast.

Kill yourself Turk scum.

Which would you prefer, dead jews or jew slaves doing manual labor?

Kill all muslims Putin.
Kill them all..

Is King Kong really impotent?

My water is ready

Remember the coup

YU STIKNY EURPEAN WIL RUE HTE DAY
OTTOMAN EMPIRE STERONGK

Who knows what was going on behind the scenes. Could be that this streangths their relationship or perhaps Turkey's faith in Russia started to wane, who knows.

I have no idea who did this but like said it's so genius in the fact that Putin can eliminate a ton of people he doesn't like and all eyes turn to Obama since he looks like the obvious culprit. It's such a smart move that I can see it being likely.

Pure speculation though, could easily have been an attempt at something else and there's no way of really knowing yet.

2015 was the year many of us were forced awake for various reasons.

Shows you that monarchy can save anything, it can even keep roaches from eating themselves.

Dead Jews. It's not even a question.

Hitler tried the latter. I'll go with the former.

Hitler tried deporting kikes.

That utter failure showed that history must never be repeated. We've gotta kill them all down to the last jewish infant in the cradle. If even ONE jewish parasite is left alive our grandchildren are fucked.

TJURKI IS NUKLER OWPER , INFEDAL MUHOAMMAD IWLL BE YOUR SIUNS NAME

I'd really like to smack you right in the mouth you sick fuck.
You are no different from those filthy pedos who like to murder children at comet pizza.
DELETE yourself immediately.

And so, yet again we are going to war because the kikes made it so. Fuck the kikes, gas them all!

Look at background, one picture has way better light thats why he seem more pinky, or less shitty

TOPKEUK
fuckin saved

ps. I agree

Jews are terrible at anything that doesn't involve money or lawyering. make of that what you will.

You eat animals that eat their own, and other animal's feces? Enjoy it I guess…

Your head's on the chopping block first, haraç-giver.

He's a Muslim afterall, Kafir

it's possible i guess, but i and other turks will have to deal with pesky persians and arabs.

As I've said, Putin's a sitting duck, he's not going to be able to put out every Muslim, and if he does, he's going to face serious backlash not only in the caucasus, but also along the country's border itself. Kinda hard to patrol over 9000km especially when Russia likes labor coming in to replace russian workers. I hear you can buy Russian Citizenship for like, 30,000-50,000₽. Lol, "Russia Strong", sure.

Go tell >>>Holla Forums about what we said. Do it.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

Don't worry if you're not willing to do the job properly someone else will.

YU REA LLA JUST GELOS AT OTOMANN AYRYAN SPURIEORI HISTORY, BIDJJOUSII OLDJURK

Welcome to Holla Forums. COME FOR THE DANK MEMES, STAY FOR THE GENOCIDE.

Every MAN - WOMAN - CHILD.

ALL of them…do em.

If dubs kek will reveal the kikery at work.

Sit back and laugh, or "offer humanitarian assistance", so the US army can join in and DP Turkey along with the Russians.

Non-whites are not human, killing a jew is like slaughtering an animal. It's not pretty but someone's gotta do it.

You seriously believe Turkey has any control of migrant flows into Russia? Russia isn't Europe, not to mention that even if they made it, they would never settle for Russian weather over European weather.

If the marx jews keep fucking up like they have been this year, it won't be long until it's perfectly legal to kill these browns again anyways.

The only good jew is a dead jew.

Welcome to Holla Forums.

Holy shit, It's really fucking happening, isn't it?
They are trying to provoke Russia just before the peace agreement about Syria. And Russia is retaliating through mudslimes in Europe. Year of the fire monkey is trying to go out in a blast.

Nicre try. Its time to nuke Israel before they start WWIII. How's the weather in Tel Aviv, Moshe?

ALL ROACHES MUST BE EXTERMINATED
WE ARE GOING TO BUILD A WALL AROUND CONSTANTINOPLE AFTER WE FUMIGATE IT

I was referring to the borders of Kazakhstan and mongolia AND China. Those places have Muslim Turk populations, and they want revenge. You don't get it, because you've not studied history and you think you know everything. By the way, Turkey IS stopping migrants at it's borders, but is using them as leverage against the EU.

For the record, trying to start a war with Russia is what I'd expect them to do if they're dead set on not allowing Trump to be president. Not only would the suspension of the electoral process look more legitimate, but the only way to contest it would be a civil war, and starting a civil war while at war with Russia would be suicide (not that Russia would just stand by during an ordinary civil war anyway).

This would make a good book

Kike detected

Here is some more for you

Ever eat a bird? Rabbit? I thought roaches would eat anything.

What is your point?

Enlighten me

lurk more fag

Yeah, we know. I even talked about that in my post.

This is why it's got to be done. You know who I don't have any trouble with? You know who doesn't devalue the currency of my labor and flood my country with shitskins, all while pretending to be a victim of Holocaust that never happened? Olmecs. You know why? Because there aren't any anymore. Genocide works.

Jews still say that stein is a German name; it doesn't work anymore, all the red pilled Holla Forumsacks don't care about whats written in the papers since the (((name/nationality changing game))) no longer works, and neither does the (((esther tactic.)))

Show us more than two passports and we only become more suspicious, and if you have citizenship in 3 or more countries get ready to be gassed

Meme singularity when?

Meaning erdogan will stop at nothing until he achieves his goal of a turk-run caliphate.
what do you want to know?
I've lurked more than u've known
so we agree on that

Give it time user. Soon (((they))) will reveal themselves, as they have been doing and letting slip through as of late due to them losing their power, and more and more people will realize who are real enemies are.

Kek

Whole thing does smell of Mossad. They like to go for old school assassinations still.

I think the birth certificate was to put pressure on him
Hes done so why now after 8 years ?

Note how all fake Clinton news reported on it

Nice try JIDF, but nobody is going to fall for it.

You're either a really good Troll, or a really bad shilll. You made me happy either way, thanks for the laugh there Roach.

Agreed. Oldest kike trick in the book - "Let's you and him fight. Now, how much do you need a loan for to fight your war, goy?"

Who cares they aren't human.

You need to go back to cuck/pol/, all fucking jews must die, all fucking niggers must hang. If a jew infant is lying on the ground you must smash its skull with the boot of justice.

Kill all jews

That was 5:44

Good post tbh. I'll even screencap it/10

Saved

the killer was a kike
the killed ambassador was a kike too

kikes are trying evolve a conflict between turkey and russia

HERE'S A LITTLE LESSON IN TRICKERY

So it's the classic Kikes kikening kikes?

and by that ill take it you mean mossad paid merc's. Nobody that they can't plausibly deny will ever be caught.

Top fucking kek

Uncle Vlad should start arming Hezbollah.
Captcha: stbwip. I don't know what it means, but it's cute.

Send in Lord Tachanka on his Segway and Fuse to get things started.

Nah, they all need to die. Jews aren't people, they're parasites.

It will be a great surprise to the jews then when Bulgaria declares war on Turkey. Constantine is Bulgarian clay.

>Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

Get Krita, man.

My fucking sides

do you know how I know you are a jew? you are quoting the talmud there schlmo

Memes care not who their vessels are.

2 different cameras.
Your comparing broadcast grade equipment to a shit cellphone. You can tell just from the walls the the white level settings are totally different.

kojicuck wrong thread

well done lil nigga

His index finger is really exceptionally long and his hairline is receding. Plus he looks frail af. No doubt he has very low-T levels.

Saved.

he took it from cuckchan, i was just checking them for OC

I thought hair loss was a symptom of high T. You only associate it with losers because real men shave it off instead of clinging to their youth.

KEK

Well your hair falls out in clumps if you inject test but other than that no.

our education system is failing us

Underated post tbh

Kek, since ISIS is a kryptoarmy, NATO and Israel can't do anything to openly support them, while Russia can crash them, stabilize the Area+Syria/Iran, and do whatever they want, without anyone saying being able to argue against it, because no one can openly support ISIS in the west, without the Public going apeshit.

Using ISIS to indirectly provoke Russia was the dumbest thing Kikes could have done, they threw away an important chess figure on the field.

חigger

Begone, shill.

Exactly. Revenge is a dish best served cold.

FAGGOT

Theres some good insight right there.

So they… have god delusions? This kind of reasoning excludes them from everybody, the whole world will think well you fucks are insane, here your drug money, leave us alone.

Ah goddammit, I thought about learning Arabic after the towers collapsed and the dust settled, just to troll everyone I know. Then I learned Russian, because I thought it might come in handy, business wise or just because of the literature.
then wtf it did come in handy. I would have my totally immersion field day right now if I had learned Arabic.

testing webm of shooting, found on reddshit watch people die

That second picture was underappreciated.

Thanks, fam.

ACTUALLY, IT'S EXACTLY THE SAME

THIS

I'm not the only one who noticed

THE MEMES
H
E

M
E
M
E
S

A realistic answer to what happened to Building 7?

"Jews did it"

That's the only realistic answer there is.

Maybe send him a nice watch then.

you forgot different camera different lighting. faggot.

Well imagine if the US annexed all of Mexico in its war with them and all Mexicans became US citizens. The US intentionally decided not to annex them became they didn't want the Mexicans. California was empty pristine land free of shitksins thus it was taken by the US.

That's a wheat bun with some potato in it dumbfuck.

Been 9 months for me. I'm getting depressed going to five guys and eating the in between ingredients with a knife and fork it's so degrading.

Trying to work this out on a scale big enough to make me feel human again. How to make a 5 inch wide waffle fry?

Different cameras and post editing or lack thereof. Turn off the AJ.

Run a lot of international assassinations operations, have you? Yeah, I didn't think so.

Spotted the meat cuck

spotted the D&C kike shill

I find it weird that WW3 would start in the same way as WW1.

I just got here, where is the vid of the ruskie getting killed?

Is this confirmed? We could be witnessing the Happening of a lifetime.

time zones, m8

you don't like meat, but you post eggs
and then ruin those eggs with shit
post timestamped picture of your physique, jewboy

Source on the Moscow hit being done by a kike

It's right here read the fucking thread.

The ride never ends user. I'm sure this will be superseded by what happens at new years eve which will then turn into all out war against sandniggers.

We were cucks for not realizing the third option. Send the Mexicans further south.

underrated

Nice dubs comrade

Unless Germans decide to stay home, and most who aren't libcucked will, we're gonna have some tasty memes

Trump just won.

There isn't going to be any WWIII

Unless (((they))) assassinate Trump

OY VEY

Imagine being on an imageboard calling somebody who had the guts to pull of an assassination in broad daylight knowing he was probably going to die low T

Classic meme.

what a koinkydink

first post on this board in a year and I get called a jew nice

Trump needs to talk to his generals. He needs to tell them the situation and why they need to establish an immediate coup.

Really made me think

Why is his tie sticking up so wierdly?

I've never seen anything in my life that makes a stiff tie, and this guy had to have hit the floor many many seconds before this picture so it couldn't be bouncing or still falling.

Sounds like you need to lurk more.

That said.

Know no evil. Hear no evil. See no evil. :^)

>Kikes have started both world wars and many most other wars throughout history
I feel like this will be the one to wake up normies if it gets out that both the ambassador and killer were in fact, one of the chosen people.

You are a Mediterranean kike manlet aren't you? You would hate on Slavs since they are the only reason why mongols and Islamists haven't overran Europa. You tanning salon arab identifying manlets always boast about being superior whites and then D&C with slavs. You haven't been white since the Arabs raped you all, that's why nothing good has ever came out of the region since the Roman empire.

The tie was obviously in motion when the picture was taken. He's not standing still in that pose, the tie had inertia which caused it to go forward like that.

He was probably on Drugs or adrenaline.

Nice digits

who is qt jap cartoon girl

I will personally kill traitors to our people if they try to start war right now

t. faceless nameless american

dude, by the time he shot him from what appears to be like 12-18 feet away on the ambassador's 4-5 o'clock, after shooting in the air, and then lands multiple shots and runs 5 yards and strikes a fucking Freddie Mercury pose with that trigger discipline… no way it's still in motion

You seem to be projecting. I don't even think South Italians are in the same racial group as North Italians and they're not white in my book. I was illustrating that poles and ukrainians are even worse because they're mixed with kikes instead of arabs. Russia is white, Ukraine is not white, Poland is full of jews and gyppos.

and is it just me, or does it kinda look like Phil Dunphy?

Alors, I have no idea. She's qt though.

Of course he's in motion. He was moving around the entire time, not frozen in place posing for the cameras. Are you high or just stupid?

Nothing will happen. Russia will patiently wait for Trump and will further good relations with Turkey.

RIP ACID RAIN
HE LITERALLY DID NOTHING WRONG

Except that they pulled out of the conference that was supposed to take place where they were going to attempt to reach a diplomatic solution in Syria.

This is actually a big deal, and it won't be last attack of this sort in the next few weeks.

This is a stupid fucking meme. It's not even historically accurate in the slightest. Southern Europe was never Germanic or "Aryan".

holy mother of kikery, we've got a live d&c shill, boys.

I'm with ya. Someone said the ears are the same and all I could see that the right pic is pointed while the other one is rounded.

Kek

I'm not going to argue about it but Ukrainians are Asian.

You're not even trying, are you, Shlomo?

And a dedicated shill to boot

You scored really low on the spatial test in your IQ assessment, didn't you Schlomo? Those are clearly the same person in the eyes of the superior hunter-craftsman European. Stick with what you know: abusing your slightly higher than average verbal IQ to lie for profit.

When will the ride end.

The second pic reminds me of gamergate SVU meme shit, though.

They'll still proceed as planned regardless of what the kikes try to do. I know it's hard for some to understand but in reality, this event will most likely improve the Turkish-Russian cooperation on Syria.

We'll put the Turkey in the oven, but only at the appropriate time.

Open your eyes.
I see
Your eyes are open.

Holy shit user! Did you notice that one has nostrils and the other doesn't?!

found her, she is 姫海棠, or Hatate Himekaidou. Learn nip it becomes an invaluable tool.
myanimelist.net/character/90193/Hatate_Himekaidou

If you look at the video of the shooting, there are wires holding up the photos that continue about ~1ft below each painting. The picture of the dead shooter doesn't have them.

Now, it's very possible he was shot in a different area, but I would assume all of the photos in that same area were hung similarly.

ありがとう!I know that much at least

*teleports behind you*

It really is amazing how artist aesthetic can effect people at a primal level. The first picture really speaks to me, the second picture I just see a generic moeblob.

touhou is a redpilled vidya series about exterminating subhuman parasites.

GAS THE YOUKAI, DANMAKU WAR NOW

Nits grow up to become lice, chaim.

youre a fucking retard the color balance is different in the photos, different cameras

Damn, good eye.

I thought you said that you wanted to be on the hype train of kek?

This is what you get, friendo.

I've been looking for this. What's Matsumoto doing here? I'm trying to find the show.

The wire doesn't go down all the way.

sideburns in alive pic look like they go further down his cheek than the dead pic.>>8559720

No they don't. Fuck off shill.

The wire is still there, it's busted lying on the floor.

>>>/polmeta/

Fuck Hezbollah. besides they already have armored brigades and plenty of weapons. but fuck them… they are the exact same as isis scum just on the shia side. fuck shia.. fuck sunni. fuck alawite and fuck sufi

Fuck islam

Except for the fact that they were, we have genetic evidence of this. The latter is more accurate than the former, as the Germanic peoples only became germanic by interbreeding with the Celts/Neanderthalic peoples.

Except this is the exact opposite of what is occurring. Cease fire is now off the table.

holy shit that's a spicey meme, well done

it may be the angle throwing me off because of how big his ears look when he's dead on the ground.

fuck off with this disinfo shit

A Meme Golden Age Has Arrive

Praise Kek

Get ready for the show ;)

those quads are underappreciated

King nigger just mad his girl lost a fucking rigged election. Rigged in HER favor.

There is no wire on the floor in the picture of the dead gunman. Unless you are referring to the spring in his mag.

I don't think we're fully taking in how likely WW3 is becoming

You can't have a world war without willing participants. Americans are definitely not interested in that size of a war, much less another Iraq or Vietnam. This might be WWI all over again, America stays out, Europe fucks it's shit up and America joins in at the last moment because someone fucked with us or we pity Europe (esp. mother Britannia). Woodrow Wilson and FDR were progressive Democrats, and Republicans were isolationist pro-tariff types. Fuck.

You may not be interested in war, but war is interested in you.
The US may not have a say whether they go to war or not.

Fucking what.
O.K. I'm interested in this one.

You're both new here. Like, literally just got off the cuckchan boat new. Let me explain.
The Jews have declared their intent to wipe the white race off the face of the earth.

“The goal of abolishing the white race is on its face so desirable that some may find it hard to believe that it could incur any opposition other than from committed white supremacists. Make no mistake about it: we intend to keep bashing the dead white males, and the live ones, and the females too, until the social construct known as ‘the white race’ is destroyed - not ‘deconstructed’ but destroyed.”

archive.is/Yccjn

Since the Jew has declared complete extermination for every white, there is only one rational response. Them or us. That includes the jew in the cradle. We end this conflict now and for all time, so our children will never have to deal with the jewish menace again.

notevencountinganymore.jpg

Isn't Putin actually a Fingol? Asians can't handle the booze.

All Russians are 15% mongol.
I know Finland likes to shitpost about being mongols, but Russians are closer to them than they are.

If Putin is not biting, and haven't already turned Turkey into a crater by today and joined Black sea with Mediterranean, means it is Nato bait.

Who pulled the trigger is irrevelant, who it was working for is. As a matter fact it is the least significant detail about this matter. Why he was killed after he ran out of ammo is an infinitely more important question.

1. As said wires do not extend all the way to the floor.
2. Notice the angle of the meeting of the two walls in the second pic of Who is an absolute newbie disinfo agent. Did your seniors get the week off for Xmas or something? is not 90 degrees. Looks more like 60 degrees to me, but it is not a right angle.

I never claimed the wires go all the way to the floor. I said they extend ~1ft below the hanging photos. One of the photos is clearly visible in the picture of the dead gunman, but the wire is not visible. Also, who mentioned anything about wall angles and what does that prove/disprove?

I mean to quote

Isn't Armenia grateful to Russia a la Serbia, it's an obscure country so I don't know their relationships but Armenia and Russia have been close since the 1890s.

How is his body not torn up?

He's talking about the dead guy's tie (I think). Its sticking up. Prob cos of his fat tho?

I did, to answer the second line of your post
The wall angle proves the shooter was killed in a different area of the building.

samefag

Almost as absurd as the holocaust.

Yank experiments with high cuisine when McDonalds runs out of burgers.

What?

No no, that's Essam al-Hayeed.

Bongs think it's a fish sauce

Idiot, these are patronymics. All male patronymics with no exceptions end in -vich.
Surname-Name-Patronymic.

What was their problem? Not enough shotas?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Köçek

The shit in Turkey was staged and this guy knew to much, so they silenced him.

Easy.

Seriously

They eat baked beans on toast for breakfast so they're hardly authorities on gourmet eating. Gordon Ramsay once said that the best culinary decision that Britain ever made was to realize their national cuisine was ghastly and adopt Indian food in its place.

There is nothing wrong with Baked Beans

Curry a shit.

high time to refuel my car before the price skyrockets

Canned beans floating in a molasses/catsup syrup? Clearly a culinary delight.

Dude baked beans are horrible, the only reason you like them is because you grew up on them or because you're addicted to sugar. Baked beans are to legumes as Spaghetti-Os are to pasta.

I'm not referring to the shitty british stuff

The British eat the same baked beans Americans do. Their favorite brand is Heinz, which is 100% made in America. ALL baked beans are made the same way and are uniformly disgusting. Out of probably 1,001 ways to cook beans, baked beans are the worst and turn a healthy food (legumes) into a dietary nightmare.

ukrops will get fucked once again, such is life and death in donbass meatgrinder

this isnt a seagal movie or your cawadooty blops you fucking mongoloid, the terrorists are launching TOWs not FAGOTsyes theyre actually called that le-mao

anyhoo kindly fuck off to r/politics nigger

Funny enough there were news about Russia contacting Hezbollah officially which is great news.
Also, with Trump and all of this, Netanyahu suddenly changed idea on the two states solutions.
Still a bad idea, but i find it funny if there was a Shia official State near Israel constantly aided by Iran,Russia and China like North Korea

Isn't that because the US and Middle East lowered the prices of oil too much to hit the only big export Russia have? It was the same time people stopped giving a fuck about "oil is finishing goyim, in X years there will be no more".

The frog of war user, the frogs

someone needs to make an infographic of how putin vows to take revenge for his ambassador juxtaposed with how hillary/obama ignored their embassy members plea for more security then tried to play off the blame on some obscure youtube video, and took no stand against the perps

Doctor Pavel, I'm KGB.

on it.

My feet hurt

this

if usa / nato make a safe zone for civilians in syria, we are nearly at the same point as at the dawn of ww I

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archduke_Franz_Ferdinand_of_Austria#Assassination

Beans w/ tomato sauce are actually good, but we eat them as a soup in my East Pooropean shithole, not on fucking toast, and without the goddamn sugar.
Also, about ketchup being a fish sauce to Bongs - they're technically not wrong, it started out as a Chinese fish sauce the Brits adopted and spread it around their colonies, then you Americans substituted the fish for tomatoes and kept the spices in.

The Syrian Ambassador himself has verified it.

No fucking shit

thank you user, i was hoping someone would that

Israel keeps firing missiles in Damascus every three months nearly too. I bet there is Mossad everywhere in Syria

RAREMemeS

We will take action against Russia.
t. Barrack Hussein Obama

The 666th post gets 66 dubs

user delivers

Does anyone know who publicly swore retaliation against Russia last week?
I can't seem to remember

atm everybody is free to get rid off any slav too much as obama took the blame before

Hi, Alex. Slow day at work?

absolutely high energy, very good memenship

nigga it's a K2P

Actually, I think I'm wrong about that. It looks too short. Could be a Canik

why are all of these jpgs so shit quality? Where do you get them?

Just try to argue against Trump on this board.

Can someone give me a tl;dr of who shot him?

ALLAHU ACKBAR

Crazy Turkish ex-cop who was butthurt over Syria.

no the diplomat

you do know how arguments work, right? You present an argument, and someone counter-argues. If your argument is shit, you will be called out on it and if you refuse to at least acknowledge counter-arguments and try to spin shit into a semantic problem, you'll get banned. Not Holla Forums's fault anti-Trump arguers are full of shit :^)

So you meant to say "who he shot" not "who shot him". The answer is Ivan, the Russian ambassador.

Oh, he was just an ambassador.
He used to be the ambassador to North Korea at one point.

Except this fails at the "counter-argument" stage, since most of the time the poster just goes into an autistic fit about shills, Hilary voters and CTR while leaving the original argument unaddressed.

I highly encourage you to try on your own.

NO THE SECOND ONE. Isn't there a second diplomat who got shot other than the ambassador? Am I missing something from this thread?

Oh, he was a head of the foreign ministry.

But who shot him?

he shot himself in the back of the head with a longbow, obviously.

Why is Holla Forums becoming more and more hateful?

Every day I see an ever increasing number of threads telling other people to die, that they are shit simply because of the country they are born in, or that they deserve a horrible faith because of the leader of their government. You are damning yourselves. Where did the lessons of "treat others how you wish to be treated" go? I truly believe that many of you still have a lot of good within you. Maybe we can do something to this world by not conforming to its notions of hatred. I get that you're frustrated beyond belief, I know because I am too. We can't lose faith Holla Forums because the change has to start with us. We have to change. We have to be different, more loving individuals to prove that some good still remains here. I'm sorry all of this is happening to you. Maybe this is wasteful, but I had to get this off my chest. If I could restore faith to even 1 person, I know the world can move past this.

Become the best person you can be.
Try your hardest to follow some set or moral principles and not to spread hatred.
Love often and do so genuinely.

Thanks for helping me become more redpilled Holla Forums. Praise kek that we live in a time where there is an opportunity that we can all come together for a greater good.

you seem new here

I also dont like how there is sometimes needless respectlessness towards others. But hey, being redpilled doesnt makes you more happy so seething frustration is one of the defining characteristics of this board.

I remember reading this somewhere already and it wasn't Holla Forums

The only thing that would make this better is if justice was brought upon Obama for being a traitor and scumbag.

The barrel doesn't have a finish on it. It isn't a Canik.

Because shills try to ruin this with racism, neglecting the fact people have free will. People should be judged by their actions, not their race. But some people here just want to hate.

От Руссиие с лубвые

That is highly fucking likely the case

Sauce because I can't find any?

goon pls

go hop off a fucking cliff, kike.

No you don't. There is absolutely no "genetic evidence" to support the claim that Southern Europe used to be "aryan".

Some faggot literally copypasted this into a new thread. I'm really becoming hateful of these faggots.

Do you really think a people living on the Mediterranean wont have a tan? Look at facial similarities. They may not be Aryan, but they are European most def.

This is exactly my point. That user is trying to claim that Meds used to be "aryan" with blond hair, blue eyes and snow-white skin, and that they only "turned brown" due to the arab invasion, but this is totally bullshit. Meds are still European and part of our race.

all kikes must burn
no exceptions

half of your sentence is false

fuck off sectarian filth

I would not go quite that far. The "white" race is a construct used by capitalist imperialists to break labor unions by importing European nationalities that hated each other, like the Irish aka potato niggers. The point being that even Greeks hated Italians, and for that matter Athenians did not get along all that well with Spartans. So if Germanics don't identify with Mediterraneans I can't really fault them for it.

why are you posting sandnigger turks?

Listen to this fucking commie. No it isn't, retard. the white rafe is a biological construct and refers to all ethnic European peoples. Next you'll tell me that leon Degrelle was just another capitalist imperialist.
Hating a nationality has nothing to do with being the same race as them. Chinks hate Koreans who hate Japs who hate Chinks who hate Japs who hate Koreans, but they're still all East Asians.

this, kek

"They are still east asian"
Yes and there are differences between them, even genetic ones. Stop with your racial collectivism to relativite ethnic tribalism, you new worlders will never get why we feel and act in europe and elsewhere like we do.
It doesnt matter that much if someone is as pale as me. A blonde afghan is more alien to me as a west german then an alpine, blackhaired bavarian.

PRAISE KEK

I cannot understand the hate against mediterranean people.

The mediterranean people were killing shitsjins before every other people in europe.

Before the Nazis, mediterraneans were pressecution jews

"The Persecution of the Jews and Muslims of Portugal. King Manuel I and the End of Religious Toleranc"
history.ac.uk/reviews/review/797

In Portugal people even have a saying about the jews. "judiaria" can mean cruelty, devilry, evil……

And these differences are small. There are genetic differences between two separate families for fuck sake.
Splatter your brains on a fucking wall, you mentally defective retard. The existence of a whole does not negate the components that form it.
Ah. That explains. You're an insufferable and incredibly insecure Euroshit with a totall unfounded superiority complex whose going to repeat the "u new-worlders are just rootless mongrels XDXD" mantra for the 107410947107401947109470197 time.
Yes yes, we get it. You're so desperate to be a special little unique gem that you will deny genetic realities to suit your snowflake complex while simultaneously d&cing Europeans who desperately need to work together.

youtube.com/watch?v=84lEwrjT4iw

CIA confirms Russian hackers responsible

Neither, Turkey will reclaim the caliphate from those niggarabs and sexual slavery will return.

It's true. The Russian military is still rotten to core as it was back in the Yeltsin era. The Russians can't run effective counter-insurgency operations based on numerous squads of mountain and light infantry (a mistake the Americans never got right both in Afghanistan and Iraq), so they rely on mere heavy-policing and usually shock and awe bullshit in the Caucasus. Ever see the engagements in Dagestan? The Russians continuously fire at everything if any town or village is suspected of insurgent activity; there's literally zero planning and zero tact. A sad fact that here on Pol, no one wants to admit that 1)Russia is beyond corrupt and almost incapable of saving (Putin himself is the Oligarch of Oligarchs in Russia despite vain attempts at appearing the lessen corruption), 2) lesser corruption in Turkish Government (thoguh it still exists, just not on the scale of Russia) 3) the Military might of each country not just in terms of technology, but soldier capability, steadfastness and willingness. There's no Conscription in Turkey, but in Russia there is. Plus Soldier morale is much worse in Russia than in Turkey.

At least try to fit in, you fucking kike.

Russians are at least human.

that sounds effective, we should do the same, some collateral damage is acceptable

every israeli citizen has to be in army, so its not really surprising

No we should, you're wasting material and personnel by not setting up effective counter-insurgency operations. If you're idea of targeting innocent civilians by blowing up their houses w/o providing any proof of their guilt, then you are only going to produce more terrorists, dumbass. Furthermore, you didn't provide a counter argument as to how these military tactics are more preferential than the professionalism of the Turkish Military. Furthermore, you haven't provided an explanation regarding Russia's counter-insurgency operations in the Caucasus at all. I bet you weren't even aware that a [retired] Military Commander was beheaded at his vacation home in Dagestan by Wilaya Dagestan terrorist group? Go on home boy, and be a guard to my harem. You don't need your nuts anyways.

I thought there were a myriad of comments suggesting the slavs were otherwise. oh well.

I'm a migrant, and I'm here to stay. ;)

Someone please make one with jojo part 4

so you have celiac disease? If not ur a pussy. gluten intolerance is bullshit

Go the fuck back to Reddit, you worthless fuck.

"When Trudeau shoots himself, we win."

Bateman is a kike too.

WHERE ARE YOUR GODS NOW?

W-wut?

It's called being behind a computer.

Kikes can still be meme worthy, and bateman as a kike is fitting given the greed, rape, murder, etc. which is completely fitting for a kike to do.

The whole point of that movie was that the jews literally can do any shit they want.
Bateman is a typical jewish name.

reported

imkampfy invited me here, i'm staying, same with racheposter.

These people are genuine retards. That pic of someone putting shit in a head is actually accurate.

and all those comments were made by shills or turkroaches like yourself

That's not the point, of course they do.
The point is that you wouldn't shout "kill all immigrants" in the streets.

Dubs confirm.

December 20, 2016

Turkish Assassin Of Russian Ambassador Tracked To American CIA Base In Iraq

By: Sorcha Faal, and as reported to her Western Subscribers

An initial Foreign Intelligence Service (SVR) report provided to the Security Council (SC) within the past hour on the assassination of Ambassador Andrey Karlov yesterday in Ankara, Republic of Turkey, stunningly reveals that the assassin, Mevlut Mert Altintas, was in the “environs” of the “not so secret” American Central Intelligence (CIA) station located in the Erbil Governorate of Iraqi Kurdistan on 15 July (2016)—thus giving “a more than strong indication” that he was aware of the American-led Fethullah Terrorist Organization (FETO) attempted coup against President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan that occurred on that date. [Note: Some words and/or phrases appearing in quotes in this report are English language approximations of Russian words/phrases having no exact counterpart.]

According to this report, President Putin authorized the sending to Turkey of SVR intelligence investigators as part of the 18-person team to jointly investigate the assassination of Ambassador Karlov with Turkey’s National Intelligence Organization (MİT)—and that one of the first “duties/functions” they performed was the “historic/past” electronic tracking of the assassins phone records, along with those of his family and known associates.

On 15 July, SVR intelligence experts in this report detail, this assassin was stationed on duty with his police regiment in Diyarbakırs, located in Diyarbakır Province, when the American-led coup against President Erdoğan—but who instead of reporting to duty as all Turkish police forces were ordered to do, was unexplainably granted a 2-day leave by his commander Kahraman Sezer, who after the failed coup was arrested due to his ties to the FETO terror organization led the CIA-backed Islamic preacher Fethullah Gülen.