Official anikino

How far have you gotten through our list yet?

I tried working through it myself, but there doesn't seem to be anything there!

Is Cagliostro the only kiddy Lupin movie?

This board has far too many normalfags who need to go back to wherever they came from.

agreed, animecucks need to leave

/thread
stop trying to assimilate us, /a/.

Anime has been allowed since last year.

Fuck off weeb. Go to halfchan if you want to be fellated for liking nip cartoons.

Anime is kino

That's mean, you should apologize.

No, I will stay.

you had ONE fucking job, OP.

No.

That's fine as long as you can handle being mocked for your shit taste.

Star Wars is kino. Touhou is a masterpiece.

Touhou is a video game series.

it's shit

It got an anime.

So?

As if a normalfag's taste is any better.

why am i not surprised

You sound like you don't even think Huntetta Man was kino.

That's not a movie

Anime is the most normalfag shit there is.

Yuru Yuri Nachuyachumi! then.

It depends on what type of anime. Most of the ones in that pic are shounenshit.

shounenshit is the capeshit of Japan.

This. There's still some creative freedom allowed in mangas that doesn't exist in anime anymore.

it's all the same shit, normalfags love anime

Ghost in the Shell movie is 2deep4u faggotry. Read the manga instead.

weebs never understand that they are the normalfags of imageboards.

That's like saying books are for normalfags because Twilight and Ready Player One exist.

Pic related might settle this debate.

So technically chads and facebookfags are anti-normalfag?

A lot of these are too open, like "held at least one birthday party" includes childhood then it will pretty much include most people.

also I didn't go to a festival with friends, I went to a festival with people I just met and sperged out because it was too crowded, so that one doesn't really count for me technically.

So many of these are weird to me. Like, I always thought I was a reclusive weirdo loser, but I read some of these and think "Technically true, but does it count?"

Like the number of sexual partners, in person? Four. Online? Several hundred.

Held a birthday party? You mean like, for someone else? My mom threw some with me when I was like, 13 and under. Coworkers threw one for me when I turned 16, since then I've done nothing every time.

Use social media? I have a facebook but an exgirlfriend made it for me, and I only ever used it to spite her after we broke up and even then I just played shitty facebook games. Am I tagged in pictures with girls? Same answer, but either I or they have hidden them. I have a twitter, but I haven't used it in over a year, it never contained my real name or identity, and it was created specifically for the whole GamerGate thing. I had an OKCupid, but exes used it to watch my movements online and find out when I was single, so I made it inactive. I have a fetlife and tried tinder for a confidence boost, but I met the same girl off of both sites, we fucked, she turned out to be bi-polar, and since then using either has felt awkward to me so I don't.

Go out most weekends? My job requires me to work fridays and saturdays.

Played in a team sport? When I was like 8.

Not fat, in good shape? …Both? I'm "bear mode". I'm muscular but I've got a gut.

Get compliments regularly? I mean, yeah but does it matter from who or if I don't believe them?

Can make conversation easily? I'm Michigan J. Frog. When I meet a girl and I'm interested in her, once I confirm she finds me attractive I become the funniest, wittiest guy with her, I can get her right into bed no problem, but with everyone else? I'm totally silent. Even when they inquire about a topic I could talk about for hours, I give the shortest possible answer. And online I never fucking shut up, look at this post.

Other than that, lived with my mom until I was in my 20's, only moved out because a girlfriend was insistent. Been to a concert or festival with friends? I went to a renaissance fair once my brother invited me to, and went to a Warped Tour concert when I was like 16. It sucked by the way, the headliner was Sum 41. Lost virginity? Well, yeah, but not until I was like 23. Rarely alone? I mean, I *choose* to be though. I could have any number of girls living with me right now, but then I'd never get anything done. Every time I let a girl move in my every free moment ends up being spent with her. No writing, no shitposting, no vidya. Parents are proud of me? I guess? Had sex in a public place? Yeah. Had a girl say she loves me? Yeah, plenty, but who knows how many meant it. Have a job? Yes.

But I don't go to bars or clubs, I would never try drugs, I never went to school dances, I don't like parties, and I try to be alone on my birthday.

I sincerely hope you didn't come up with this shit right now you autistic normalfag fuck.

t. normalfag

Patlabor 2 is an objectively superior anikino with better soundtrack, plot, character development and action scenes. Patlabor 1 is just an average action anikino.

Also, there's no need to watch the first one.

Moeshit at its worst

"Moeshit" does not exist.

Why

An actual reclusive weirdo loser would still be a virgin. The fact that you can get someone to like you at all makes you normal.

I was an awkward teen and my first contcact with girls was online, and I got off on the idea that they'd do ridiculous things like suck on a phallic object or sit topless with their mouth open and their tongue out while I jerked off. It stuck with me. I found chat rooms and cam sites and dating sites and it became how I spent many of my evenings.

Then I actually had sex and it was fucking awful in every way, and for a solid year I actually preferred online sex because of this terrible relationship.

Then I had way better sex with another girl in person and I sorta normalized.

but normalfags love anime, yet they hate books

stopped reading there, go the fuck back to facebook you fucking normie

fuck cuckime

They enjoy some books though. With anime it's the same thing, they enjoy certain types but not all of it.

nobody fucking cares you normie faggot
go back to your social media sites and hit on some random roastie whore, you don't belong here

no, when you tell normies you read books they mostly think
whereas if you say anime they go

lol normalfag

i said faggot afterwards, retard

lol normalfag

>>>/suicide/

lol normalfag

>>>/suicide/

lol normalfag

>>>/suicide/

lol normalfag

>>>/suicide/

lol normalfag

great, now I feel even more like shit

>>>/suicide/

lol normalfag

>>>/suicide/

Only one.

lol normalfag

I'm definitely not fat (hungry hungry skeleton weighting in at a whopping 140 pounds), just have a bit of a belly and never work out.

You are skinnyfat. Which is even more disgusting in some ways.

>>>/suicide/

They seem more like those fake "nerd"/gamergrrl types, the type of people who're just jumping on the bandwagon and have a very superficial interest in anime/vidya/whatever else is considered nerdy. They're unable to actually discuss or say anything about it other than very basic info and memes. With anime they've probably only seen Sailor Moon or Pokemon and not much else.

stop looking for excuses
have you ever wondered why every comic con is always full of cosplay whores who dress up as your precious animeshit characters?

lol normalfag

>>>/suicide/

I'm an adult, I don't watch cartoons, only adult dramas.

lol normalfag

>>>/suicide/

>>>/a/

lol normalfag

The birthday one should be swapped out for something else, or get an addition about age, because fucking everybody had some sort of a birthday party as a child.

ghost in the shell is overrated reddit trash, jin-roh is superior.

prove me wrong

pro-tip: nothin personnel, kiddo

Jin-Roh is on the list already though

i know, as it should be. gits, however, should not be. vampire hunter d should be in its place, it's much more comfy and enjoyable.

Meaningless buzzword.

Its a crutch word used by Holla Forumsedditors to justify their shit taste.

I know.

>>>/suicide/

Everything else is moeshit, which is objectively trash and only hailed ironically as a meme and hurr board culture around here.
Why dont you god damn kill yourselves?
Fuck off anicucks
but especially
fuck off moefaggots
You're the /mlp/ of anime watchers.

t. capeshitfag

>>>/a/

>>>/triggered/

All I could fill out was the free space. ;^)

Because anime girls show more skin and wear tight outfits so that makes it easier for sluts to dress as them. Same with vidya and comicbook (the non-pozzed ones) characters.

If normalfags hate books then why did harry potter and 50 shades of grey get popular?

womyn
normalfag men hate books.
Unfortunately cunts spending habits drive the market.

Miyazaki is an overrated hack.

Unless you're in Japan, watching anime is definitely not a normalfag thing to do.

what a shitty bingo. There are much better ways to figure out if someones a normalfag or not. For example, the average American actually is overweight.

Shit like

would be much better in determining if a person is worthy of scorn than the extremely narrow "normalfags have sex and friends" questions, many of which are redundant.

I dont understand Angels egg? Like what the heck did I watch???
MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Both are boring shit.

These "books" are of appropriate caliber for the average womyn, it fits them since they can't actually discern anything of substance

9.5/10 breddy gud кино

because of the movie, dumbass
nobody gave a fuck before the movies

It's was commentary on contemporary Amakusa Christianity and the director's personal struggle with his loss of faith and how suffering caused by his own actions revived his faith in God.

Seriously

This list is bad.

Feels good to be /a/.

Best part is we get to turn this into our personal shitposting board because the owner is grateful for us even to visit.

lol cuck

I wouldn't recommend it user but it's a good way for an autist to get over the basics of dealing with women and realising just how fucking childish they are from a distance at which they can't really fuck anything up for you. Of course she's going to get bored and try and cuck you eventually that's just the nature of women, the important thing is to cut all contact at that point and examine what you've learnt from the experience. Also nudes and your own personal, free-of-charge camwhore.

I personally like Holla Forums because it doesn't have an attwhore BO like pretty much every other board in here

Wow, jews
Just wow.

YURU YURI

It's the truth. Most recent movies are like that.