TRUCK DRIVES THROUGH CHRISTMAS MARKET IN BERLIN

TRUCK DRIVES THROUGH CHRISTMAS MARKET IN BERLIN

archive.is/y1rdB

berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/lkw-rast-in-weihnachtsmarkt-auf-breitscheidplatz-25341200

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pmu_english/status/810932210278735872
periscope.tv/ltzgohawks/1rmGPrjqqYnxN
twitter.com/News_Executive/status/810937809540435969
heavy.com/news/2016/12/electoral-college-vote-results-state-by-state-list-so-far-for-trump-clinton-faithless-electors-count-map/
twitter.com/polizeiberlin/status/810940347006197760
twitter.com/KonstantinKlug/status/810947396179988481
twitter.com/hashtag/Breitscheidplatz?src=tren
8ch.net/pol/res/8548536.html
bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Ciezarowka-wjechala-w-tlum-ludzi-w-Berlinie-9-osob-zabitych-3631746.html
archive.is/y6LmI
archive.fo/XlaKP
archive.is/KLHGj
msn.com/en-us/news/world/truck-plows-into-crowd-at-berlin-christmas-market-nine-dead/ar-AAlKR6p?OCID=ansmsnnews11
archive.is/wx7so
greatagain.gov/statement-from-president-elect-donald-j-trump-on-the-attack-in-berlin-62ab3af41c17#.l4g5hbt39
archive.is/3OWLJ
phoenix.de/livestream/
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/10/15/poll-81-of-muslims-around-the-world-support-islamic-state-al-jazeera-arabic-poll/
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160462226/Berliner-Polizei-Wir-haben-den-falschen-Mann.html
archive.is/VR3rv
archive.is/aL2Fz
youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4
hameem.org/index.php/multimedia/articles/89-articles/149-proof-that-aisha-was-over-15-years-old-when-she-married-the-prophet-peace-be-upon-him
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad
youtu.be/j39oTM2DLGs
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061012034905AAFrC3Q
twitter.com/MailOnline/status/811268294581911556
twitter.com/Reuters/status/811269041381842944
twitter.com/AFP/status/811270406401327104?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasbourg_Cathedral_bombing_plot
nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/germany-berlin-attack-christmas-markets.html?_r=0
twitter.com/Reuters/status/811289941292576768
twitter.com/AP/status/811294861907398656
twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/811283825896681472
archive.is/BKODC
archive.is/VR6U9
youtube.com/watch?v=dAp-Eb4KMlQ
archive.is/J47zf
twitter.com/dpa_intl/status/811551896892739584
twitter.com/Reuters/status/811582916111241216
twitter.com/AP/status/811601145814798336?lang=en
twitter.com/AP/status/811638927018913793?lang=en
twitter.com/Reuters/status/811644772708454401
archive.is/kyyX4
rt.com/news/371181-german-government-surveillance-bill/
archive.is/nbObY
twitter.com/RT_com/status/811938689970569221
stormfront.org/forum/t1125773/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The day of happenings is among up.

Probably just an angry shopper.

ANY NEWS IF THIS IS A TERROR ATTACK OR ACCIDENT???

What a day

WHERES THAT THREAD FROM YESTERDAY ABOUT HOW THINGS HAVE BECOME QUIET?!?

NEVER CHALLENGE KEK LADS

Praying for Muslim. Although from twitter it looks like an accident because there was a better stop for getting more kills. The entrance to the market wasn't a good spot.

Workplace violence*

Zurich, Anakara, Berlin, America…

How much more until the Germans take matters into their own hands? Every single one of you German anons should organizing.

Anyone got the CNN headline pic of them saying "Truck assaults crowd"?

Perhaps you haven't been paying attention to the news, but Germans happily allow their women to be raped by invaders.
You expect them to get angry about a shopping incident?

They've let their assets off the leash. This is going to be long and violent day.

wtf im a #defeatist now

WOA

let's move here anons, seems like a more active thread

CONFIRMED MUSLIM TRUCK!!! ITS GOING DOWN!

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS
BAN ASSAULT CHRISTMAS

Calling it now:
Russians Hack Truck, Attack German Crowd to Influence Election

SEVERAL KILLED

2 killed user.

Where does it say it's confirmed?

SORRY DISINFO HEB, I HAVE FIRST HAND INFO! UP TO 7 KILLED!

Maybe this will teach you fucks to not be so ISLAMOPHOBIC!!!

What if 2016 is just the overture to a glorious 2017. Have you thought about that, user?

10 reasons why we know Russians hacked into a refugee's mind to run over German citizens

How do you recognize a muslim truck? On the beard?

It IS like that nigger. 2017 is the year of the fire rooster, and that year is basically supposed to use the chaos of the fire monkey (2016) for endless good things.

So you're at the scene and have seen the bodies and the muslim lorry you're reporting?

They have halal tires.

German attack, Zurich attack, Brussels lockdown and raid, and Russian ambassador killed all on the same day as the electoral college vote :^)

RUSSIAN TRUMP HACKER
LEAK CAUSED THIS

There is no way a semi would be in that area to begin with, streets are too narrow, this rules out an accident.

Being as it's confirmed a terrorist attacks that means we're dealing with a >99% likelihood (statistically) that it's the religion of peace.

There is a saying i'm hearing everytime i tell someone to start doing something:
"There is nothing i can to alone by myself!"
That is the state of mind we germans live in for years.

AYY LMAO: COP SAYS WE ARE LUCKY PEOPLE ARE TOO AFRAID OF TERRORISM WHICH IS WHY THE MARKET WASNT PACKED

Pretty sure it was a hwite nazi you shitlord!

It was just a poor brown refugee trying to make a delivery guise

What the fuck are you talking about, trucks go in and out of that area all the time.

SMART PEOPLE
corrected that for you

ISLAM IS THE SWORD OF JEWERY

twitter.com/pmu_english/status/810932210278735872

islam is retarded sodomy faggotry

Also, reminder that due to how the Chink calendar works the year of the Fire Monkey lasts until February 3, when we get to the YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK

HITLER DUBS CONFIRMED

UP TO 9 KILLED

periscope.tv/ltzgohawks/1rmGPrjqqYnxN

PERISCOPE FOR JEWS WHO ARE NOT HERE

What happened?

THEY ARE GETTING THE DRIVER OUT, I CANT SEE SHIT, HE IS COVERED

DRIVER SEEMS TO BE DEAD/KILLED

mudslimes shot up some islamic center or something

shooting near islamic center, no one dead

that's racist

NO ONE CAN GIVE HARD INFO WHAT THE FUCK DO I PAY TAXES FOR??

Reminder that taxation is theft

to support marxists, feminists and multiculturality

"Workplace violence" by some tan Germans.

Yes, it's also Jewish.

twitter.com/News_Executive/status/810937809540435969
Report says that truck driver is Polish.

Conflicting reports?

to pay your countries debt

b-but Merkel is going to ban burkas, for real this time!

AHAHAHAHA TERRORIST USED A TRUCK THAT WAS TO BIG, COULDNT ACCELARATE TO PICK UP ENOUGH SPEED

Polish to European news means a person who lives in Poland, not an ethnic Pole.

Yeah right.

A BIG TRUCK

FOR HIM

Good! It's about time you whites wake the fuck up! I will keep memeing hard until you get your act together! I'll tell you right now that there is a list of countries that are going to be memed hard. I'm eyeing Austria right now because you cucks elected that libshit. You will pay for that goys! Praise motherfuckin' Kek!

Police told the DPA news agency that the incident is being treated as an attack.

the happenings are eternal

Get comfy lads

Some still believe this was not a shitskin, fuck me.

18 wheels of diversity

GOOD COP WONDERS HOW MUSLIMS ARE SO FUCKING INCOMPETENT, I AGREE

Truck has a polish license plate, lel.

KURWA

PRAISE KEK!!!

Are all these attacks happening today coordinated smoke screen for something?

Yes, the attacks in the US that will disrupt the electoral college today

They didn't disrupt jack shit. Trump still won.

heavy.com/news/2016/12/electoral-college-vote-results-state-by-state-list-so-far-for-trump-clinton-faithless-electors-count-map/

When Trump is sworn in, will you finally admit that he won? Or will you still make up excuses to believe he somehow lost because you're a born loser who thinks that winning is impossible?

So why don't you riot then? There is more black on white rape in the US in one day than in Germany in a whole year…

t. Mahmud.

ht tps://trans late.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.berliner-zeitung.de%2Fberlin%2Fweihnachtsmarkt-am-breitscheidplatz-polizei-geht-von-anschlag-aus-25341200&edit-text=

htt p://arc hive.is/t8g9J

In Engrish

twitter.com/polizeiberlin/status/810940347006197760

9 CONFIRMED DEAD, LIKE I SAID 20 MINS AGO!!

Holla Forums no.1 news source tbh

Holla Forums is number one think tank in the world.

We should just replace all of K Street tbh

number plate is polish

This will make AfD support rise like a motherfucker.

P-O-L

Politics On Line, your best source for independent news

I hope so

Every last non-hWhite must die

The licence plate of the truck is polish, laddie.

Will this awaken the Übermensch?

Just the price you pay for ethnic food. If you want shawarma, you'll need to accept that these people will drive trucks through your dudes every once in a while.

lol

BEST COP SAYS TRUCK STOLEN/WAS REPORTED ABSENT BY TRUCK COMPANY

LIKELYNESS OF MUSLIM WORKING FOR THE HAULING COMPANY TOOK THE TRUCK TO DJIHAD HIS WAY TO ALLAH

AHAHA, LÜGENPRESSE GOING ALL OUT WITH RUMORS, POLICE SAYS "CUT THE SHIT" ONLY REAL CONFIRMED UNPOZZED NEWS HERE ON Holla Forums

IT COULD HAVE BEEN A HEART ATTACK

ONE TERRORIST ALIVE AND IN CUSTODY

OTHER ONE EITHER INJURED OR DEAD

link u turdbrain

But guys, it's a scania truck, sweden is to blame for this, they haven't learned to be tolerant enough
DAMM YOU SWEDEN

SHUT YOUR ASS, DIPSHIT, IM ON THE SCENE YOU FUCK, TALKING TO A GOOD COP

begin periscope stream now, cuckboi

livestream or stfu faggot

NO DATA FOR PERISCOPE YOU FAGGOTS, WE ARE 3RD WORLD NATION WHEN IT COMES TO MOBILE INTERNET

A "Polish" neonazi named Mohammad Durka Mohammad.

record videos of this and upload them when possible

WHEN I GET HOME I WILL POST SOME GOOD GORE, GOT SHOTS OF THE CORPSES TRAPPED UNDER THE TRUCK

THE ONLY THING THAT MATTERS RIGHT NOW: IS IT A FUCKING SLIME OR NOT?

PLEASE BE POLISH

you'd better faggot

IT IS, PROBABLY EVEN 2

Of course it is Hitler.

Ya B, that looks like a bullet wound to me.

You better.

I want more Holla Forums on site reporters.

Islamofascism m8. Remember that Nazis and jihadists are exactly the same thing. Both hate the free market and limited government principles of our founding fathers and Martin Luther King.

Do you really have any doubt?

thats a dank meme

GET THIS: MUSLIM JIHADI PROBABLY KILLED THE POLISH TRUCK DRIVER TO STEAL THE FUCKING TRUCK! JUST A THEORY FROM THE COPS THOUGH

Makes sense, RIP Polish truck driver.

F

twitter.com/KonstantinKlug/status/810947396179988481

stop making shit up and post something real

lol

It's nothing. Just some road rage from disgruntled workers :-)

Thanks, user. Apparently the police there is pretty fucking angry if they feel free to openly speak to a random Holla Forumsack.

LISTEN YOU FUCK, TAKE ANYTHING I SAID AND FIND THE EARLIEST NEWS REPORT SAYING THE EXACT SAME THING. I AM 20 MINUTES AHEAD, YOU ARE LOOKING INTO THE FUTURE HERE FAGGOT!

Where I live arabs buy vehicles from poland and/or gypsies who buys cars and then they drive the vehicles to whereever.

Eurotruck Simulator 2016: ISIS Contracts

twitter.com/hashtag/Breitscheidplatz?src=tren

SEE? COP WAS RIGHT:

IT GETTING FUCKING COLD, THEY ARE STILL SCRAPPING REMAINS FROM UNDER THE TRUCK, I WILL HEAD HOME IF NOTHING COMES UP IN 20

Leddit says Polish news is reporting pic related, looks like you're right again krautanon, sorry for doubting you.

IF THERE IS ANYTHING ELSE WORSE THAN FUCKING DESASTER TOURISM, LET ME KNOW. FUCKING GOVERNOR LEADING A ULTRA LEFT LEANING RED-GREEN GOVERNMENT IS FUCKING VISITING TO SAY SOME PATHETIC SHIT LIKE #NOT ALL MUSLIMS

God is giving them signs and opportunities to fight back against this multi culti stuff. But he doesn't give unlimited opportunities.

Hoping for those on site pictures reporter user.

Also gives Trump a propaganda victory.

Really fucking interested what his response is going to be to the German attack and the Russian assassination.

Tell that communist faggot hes a cunt

FUCK THEM UP. GO AT THEM WITH YOUR FISTS AND TEETH.

This is why I love Holla Forums when something is happening, too bad im on a list now for laughing at this.

It's still "unconfirmed" but let's say "not all muslims" anyway :^)

I imagine an angry dude standing in the streets of berlin, furiously typing into his phone

Here come dat pray for berlin hashtag

CAN YOU BELIEVE THE AUDACITY OF THIS CUNT MAYOR? "EVERYTHING IS UNDER CONTROL" NOTHING IS FUKCING UNDER CONTROL THERE IS AN ISLAMIC INVASION GOING ON!

#What's wrong in the world?

That's what he means, everything is proceeding as planned.

I hate that damn "argument". Not all bombs detonate either. The existence of duds doesn't mean we should play with grenades.

Liberalism has made western nations too individualistic so they will not acknowledge any sort of group dynamics at all. Meanwhile, everyone else on earth is intensely tribal and works for their group interests. The individualist and universalist in a land of tribalists is just a sitting duck. It's just a variation of the prisoner's dilemma.

While you are right about individualism, most people do recognize race very well. It's just the loudest leftists who try to lie to themselves about muh one human race.

If not for the hate speech laws and the atmosphere of fear you'd see much more resistance already. By denying our right to speak out the bubble will blow in such an explosion even the holohoax will be forgotten.

trucks don't accidentally drive through a city centre and continue to kill probably 20, injuring a hundred.

Trucks are a vehicle of peace

Clearly we need to ban assault trucks.

we will be seeing similiar scenarios over the next few days, the most severe attacks will happen from dec. 24th to 25th

8ch.net/pol/res/8548536.html

Some just had to mention it's too quiet.

Regardless, a confirmed terror attack will swing the electors. that's for sure.

bankier.pl/wiadomosc/Ciezarowka-wjechala-w-tlum-ludzi-w-Berlinie-9-osob-zabitych-3631746.html

And actual polish news reports they have no idea where he is. His wife got worried and called owner.

Also I can bet any one of you that guy who drove it wasn't Polish.
Because they caught him and decided to not say his nationality. If he was Polish they would do it immediately.

Cannot wait.
I just hope no other Poles will get hurt because owner of a truck was most likely passenger who died during crush.

bumping for AfD just got more fresh voters

Bump

So has the driver been confirmed as a snackbar yet?

Seeing as the race of the driver has not been discussed by the (((media))) yet, Im definitely thinking it was Mohammad.

Also, I think the Polish driver was probably killed and his truck stolen by them animal snackbars.

We can all do our small part fanning the flames, so the year of the fire cock becomes a cleansing inferno.

If this is true, then it's about time.

We need the muslims as hated as possible, as soon as possible in order to discredit the cucks in charge in the eyes of the sheeple.

Allies neutered the only truly antisemitic nation.
Gave the kikes the ethnostate.
Gave the kikes the holocaust.
Enabled the kikes to use Germany and the holocaust against all whites.

I'm just glad the current generation isn't like that old generation.

Now, let's not jump to any conclusions.

IT WAS JUST ROAD RAGE GOYS

(witnessed)

truly he is blessed.

Ragnarok is upon us

I predict nothing will happen to any chosen ones in synagogues this Hannakuh. Swastikas maybe since it's tradition.

What reason would anyone have to attack God's Chosen People?

Why is no one posting about this after the sticky filled up. Was it a shitskin or not?

Cool truck Mohammad.

Afghan "refugee".

archive.is/y6LmI

Refugees to fill truck driver shortage in Germany

dw.com/en/refugees-to-fill-truck-driver-shortage-in-germany/av-19515696

BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS

Was a "refugee", possibly a paskistani, who stole a polish truck that was parked in Berlin.
The original polish driver is persumed dead, since the second person in the dirvers cabin is polish and dead.
Not clear he was shot or died because of the crash yeah, sure
The "refugee" is in custody, and also known for "smaler" crimes.
Known for using diferent names as well.

Source in german
archive.fo/XlaKP

I rememebr reading earlier that ISIS already said that it happenend in their name, but can't find anything right now.

Portuguese media also confirmed the ISIS claim.

Just confirmed the person found dead in the passenger seat was a Polish citizen. Presumably the original driver was him and it was hijacked.

They couldn't attack our own soil because they'd stick out like a sore thumb.

Prepare for Poland to unite. REMOVE KEBAB, DEUS VULT

Number of deaths has now risen to 12.

archive.is/KLHGj

KEK

Why's this thread so quiet. This is pretty huge, is it not?
Another source saying driver was Afghan or paki.
msn.com/en-us/news/world/truck-plows-into-crowd-at-berlin-christmas-market-nine-dead/ar-AAlKR6p?OCID=ansmsnnews11

Sasuga, Truck-kun

I read some shit he was 'born in Pakistan'

Eastern Afghanistan and Western Pakistan are pretty much the same place.

It was more the 'Polish Citizen' thing that was pissing me off.

It's haji fatigue I think. Nobody is particularly surprised by this. Relatively low death count and not much information forthcoming from the Kraut media/police.

Ah, yes I understand. The reporting so far has been pretty murky. The German government isn't saying much so there's a lot of speculation.

The original driver of the truck was polish.
The guy that stole the truck and drove it into the christmas market was either Afghan or Paki.

The Germans are kings of information suppression.

That would make sense, Poles are notorious thieves.

Some pre-emptive asshurt and blame-shifting from the left over their obvious role in this fucking disaster.

Berlin Christmas Market Tragedy Hands Merkel Foes Line of Attack

archive.is/wx7so

Yeah, now imagine a Polish Paki.

OY VEY HOW DARE YOU CRITICIZE MY POLICIES!

The German response will be more refugee outreach.
They are cucked beyond redemption and need to be replaced by a non-cucked race.

t. heebie kikeburger

I really fear there is no saving Germany at this point.

They keep giving up more and more ground.

Maybe they're just prearranging zones for carpet bombing.

Sorry for spoonfeeding but is there any definite proof of ISIS or turkroaches?

Reading through (((media))), i feel like there is a HUGE , massive info blackout here.

They can't keep getting away with it.
We have to eradicate these people one by one, spare no man women or child.
Kill every single fucking brown person or shithead related to or interested in this demonic 'religion'.

We must wage a war of genocide against these scumbags. Slaughter them without mercy or reserve.
There shall be no rest for the wicked, we will chase and kill them to the ends of the earth.
We can never let these animals inherit this world.

Did the truck have wooden wings attached to it?

Coulter's law dictates that the longer that it takes the media to identify the shooter the less likely he is white.

If the guy was white/christian his face would be all over the place.

This sandnigger caught smiling about the attack.

Nice words, when will you start?

Nothing to see here… This was just a "mentally unstable individual"
Blanda upp!

It's the first big one in germany, the place importing all the muslims.

Maybe it doesn't matter too much in the long run, and all it will do is make trump's job easier.

They've been really good at stopping those fucks until now. Perks of police state

Subtle enough?

ALL RISE TO HEAR THE EMPEROR OF MANKIND

is that real?

BEST CONDEMNATION IN THE LAST 8 YEARS

Bombs of freedom confirmed.

No idea, couldn't find a source or where this was pulled from.
Searching round only leads me to reddit of all places..
Where its just more of the same.

I like he used the word 'eradicate' but seems far too good to be true.
Probably fake sadly :(

It's real:

ht tps://greatagain .gov/statement-from-president-elect-donald-j-trump-on-the-attack-in-berlin-62ab3af41c17#.m8urwg5aj

greatagain.gov/statement-from-president-elect-donald-j-trump-on-the-attack-in-berlin-62ab3af41c17#.l4g5hbt39

FUCK

Notice how he is now dropping the "radical" in Radical Islamic Terrorism. He's going to slowly expand the definition of an Islamic terrorist more and more as the mudslime "moderates" become ever more agitated and violent.

muslims and kikes will both go tbqh

Nice catch.

Webm related.

Hopefully it will only be 6 months or so until he's just using "Islam".

he could do it right now and the only people who would oppose him would be libshits and cuckservatives

In a year from now it will be called "Semitism." Two years from now, America will be made great again forever by the Final Deal.

This is something, as a Hulkamaniac, that I could immediately get behind.

DEUS VULT

There is going to be some real pain coming their way soon.

how long until he does the same thing with the niggers, lumping them together under the categorization of gangster/thug?
i've gotten a lot of normies to agree with me that we need to send the army into the ghettos and "clear them out"

LUL

Thank god indeed.

I can't wait until he declares war on the entire Middle East including Israel with a speech like 20:33 in vid related.

PRAISE THE EMPEROR

Thread on that here

Is this real life?

He's had that domain for a while.

RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS

Terrible thread, ruined right off the bad by turbo-faggot OP needlessly turning it into a **christian vs atheist* bitchfest.

Not that long, only since he won. A private citizen like Trump before November 2016 can't get a .gov domain.

But how will the Germans celebrate Christmas with their friends and family if lunatic inbreds from fuckheadistan keep killing them.

He did nothing wrong. It's the cucks' own fault for being triggered over literally nothing like the autistic manchildren they are.

Funny thing is, when he said There will be law and order at his Republican National Convention speech he was essentially saying exactly what you've posted. Law and order means busting nigger heads and throwing their asses in prison/executions. And the niggers know it too.

It is the responsibility of the OP to not post irrelevant details about himself that he should have known would derail the thread. That topic will never not derail threads on Holla Forums.

I miss the days when after a terror attack, Holla Forums discussed how they hated MUSLIMS.

Anyone have the clip of CNN "correcting" Trump and having to show how much more black-on-black murder there is than any other murder rate?

(heil'd)
Niggers have absolutely no foresight.

OP of that thread should have been banned for a few days for it, to think about it.

"no"

>>>/4cuck/

You're backwards. 8ch requires good OPs. 4ch allows crap OPs.

Yes, it is the responsibility of OPs to not sabotage their own threads. If you're going to do something, do it right. That thread is a fucking disaster because of OP, little of it is discussion about the actual topic of what Trump said. It is an objectively shit thread, and the root cause is the OP being a faggot who needlessly interjected a known Holla Forums fracture point.

Thread quality that poor is the reason most of us left 4chan. Maybe you should go back there if you disagree.

That's just what happens when people divorced from reality catch a jewish mind virus. They're not remotely individualistic.

It was done deliberately imo.

If the christmas market had trucks this wouldn't have happened.

Kek'd

How many more have to be run over before we ban high-inertial assault trucks?

It's 8:30 AM, Germany is just waking up now

They were Merkeled.

lol

These terroist attacks are flashy and make people turn against the religion of peace, but many people will still think "we have to help innocent people escape these monsters, so we should let in poor, Christian Africans and Arabs". Which is why I tend to point out to people that, while terrorism gets a lot of attention, the everyday rise in rapes, assaults, and theft is actually a bigger problem and that even thirdworld "innocent Christians" do it.

And after we will kill the Communists and Israel will hide behind her wall forever!

Sleepcuck here, have they still not announced any details of the driver they arrested?

Waiting for a "Delivery of Peace" mod.

KEK

More info.

archive.is/3OWLJ

its a paki

honestly this will be used to push self driving google cars

just watch

Fucking lugenpresse must hang.

STOP! MY CONVICTION CAN ONLY GET SO ERECT

Fucking loving it. Its Berlin so nothing of value was lost AND we can finally say we had our own allahu snack bar incident when libtards go "but Germany is safe, nothing has happened here :)"

Not a bad habbening to be honest.
On German Facebook and Twitter the anti-rapefugee, anti-merkel comments far outweigh the handfull of apologists, Merkel decided it's best to bunker down and stay completely silent, and even goverment mouthpiece media like ARD and ZDF dared to remind everyone that this wasn't the first attack.

Thanks to Merkel that some mofo can play his Road Rash live action

Is this comic as cool as it seems to be? What is it?

He needs to be… removed.

t-thanks BBC

is there a such thing as an honorary get?
mirror get 8558338 checked

HOLY SHIT

Special commando raid in Berlin refugee camp today

This universe… Is it where Hitler's spirit is resting in peace?

I think it's comical that People are surprised. I fully expected that and i knew that the leftist centres will be hurt most. All those strong empowered sex and the city women will crawl on their knees back into the patriarchy. Just the question if muslim or white. idiots.

As long as the enemies of Germany still draw breath there can be no peace

Alwaya remind German libshits that the blood of these people is on their hands, too.

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN?

Correct. Muds pick places like Berlin because the police has been understaffed and underfunded for years there due to leftist fair weather policies. As I said: Nothing if value was lost.

I'm betting three (3) semi-rare Pepes that this will be instrumentalized to push laws allowing the use of the Bundeswehr inside of Germany through.
They already debated this during the summer.
Just watch.

WE MUST SAY WE ARE NOW IN A STATE OF WAR

He's not THE interior minister, he is A interior minister, the one for the Saarland.
Federal interior minister is Thomas de Maizière.

Bouillion is chairman and spokesperson of the council of interior ministers actually.

Sorry, didn't know that.
But, if not wrong, calling him the interior minister is still misleading.

Dissent is still a good sign. Then again, Merkel has never given a fuck about dissent.

Germany and Sweden are destroying Europe.
I lived and worked in Germany in the 90s. I don't understand why
My country (UK) is a bit more difficult for the rapefugees to access. We are not in the crazy Schengen area and have natural borders - the sea. The sea is very cold. It is not like the Med.
Hopping on a boat will result in death. I love the sea and go surfing, and fishing, but the seas around this little island are terrible.

Still wishing we had loaded those V1 with tabun gas

WIR SCHAFFEN DAS
I
R

S
C
H
A
F
F
E
N

D
A
S

Oh look, The Eternal Anglos
are here.

Angela Merkel will send her condolences to the muslims killed in the attack live now
phoenix.de/livestream/
please support your muslim communities

KEK my sides

Lorry doesn't sound nearly as a truck either.

Maybe it should be "holiday spirit DLC" or "halal update"

Nearly as dangerous.

You know, Holla Forums. I really feel as if it's over, I feel as if this continent is doomed.
The Muslims are already here, and the PC crowd simply will not allow us to deport them.
Not enough of our people are redpilled enough to see the problem, and the few that are always say "not all Muslims!", you'd get called Hitler if you said we need to get rid of them and you could even go to prison.
Vale, Europa.

Which sites do Germans go to to argue about things like this?

Krautchan, probably.

Don't even joke about that

:^)
Jokes are all I have in this dying place

Every newspage that allows comments is full of rightwing guys chanting 'Merkel muss weg'.
Other than that they are on right blogs like pi-news. But it's like that for months, the majority is still cucked and this won't change very soon.

Demographically speaking, Germany is basically screwed. they already have one of the lowest birthrates in the world due to extreme progressivism, and the population is heavily tilted towards the old. The number of women of reproductive age (or future reproductive) is about 10 million, aged 0-25. On their own, those 10 million given current trends would have either no children or one child, which means that number is reduced by half in a generation.
Compounding this is that those 10 million are not all pure ethnically German; that AfD official recently cited the statistic that up to 70% of children born in West German cities are of a "migration background". Cities are where an overwhelming majority of the population resides, and the countryside in most European countries has been emptying in the last twenty years. It's certainly where all the young people live.

And compounding ALL THOSE problems is the migration invasion, which has already permanently, and heavily tilted the population of reproductive age males towards shitskin levels, which means that white German girls will (because of the shitskins far more sexually aggressive nature) be regularly exposed and conditioned to mudmen, and either become coal burning dissolute sluts, or become casualties.

Tl;dr Germany is completely fucked

Can't forget my work mate's argument about how it was bad that Trump wants to deport muslims:

He was incredulous that I even thought that they were responsible for what happens to their citizens on their own countries.

Something's going to happen soon. Everyone's starting to pick a side as in either Welcome rapefugees or Literally Hitler, the clash has already started with the rise of 'extreme right wing parties'
Sadly they're not doing too well yet but I want to believe, for the sake of humanity it's bound to happen soon. It has been proven that the further the left pushes, the higher the right rises and the left is getting ridiculously stupid. I went out with my brother to have some drinks and he invited some of his friends, I overheard 2 of them talk about the latest election after america's (was it belgium, polland, I cant remember) and it was basically this:

At least it was 2 chicks, not men

> 12 DEAD, 49 INJURED

> DRIVER WAS PAKISTANI MIGRANT

> PAKISTANI DRIVER CAME TO GERMANY IN FEBRUARY 2016

> POLISH PASSENGER WAS KILLED BY PAKISTANI, HE THEN TOOK OVER THE TRUCK

It's just going to continue like this; Germans being picked off piecemeal, the government issuing harsh words condemning Islamic terrorism while locking up Germans for saying mean things about the sacred refugees, and white Germans becoming too cowed and demoralized to continue breeding. If you thought the birthrate among ethnic Germans was low before, wait until the diversity has a couple years to make its way through the entire female population.

Hmmmm

It worked in America especially when the colleges were triggered by various speakers and stuff. The culture war is very important.

What the fuck has this gay ass Candlejack meme got to do with polit

Literally coherced to finance the invasion and destruction of Europe and its people - like all of us

I've encountered this line of thought too many times. For whatever reason, some Americans not too sure of the situation in other Western countries, but I assume it's similar can't grasp the idea that foreign nationals are not the responsibility of our government.
They can't think of anything outside of "but people are going to die!" if it's even suggested that we remove subversive foreign elements from out society and send them back to their homelands.
It's like they're children after having their first pet die, you have to slowly explain to them that all living things die, that it's nature. Another good analogy is trying to explain to a child or woman why we can't take the stray animal in.

If Tariq al Pipebomb gets killed in his own homeland by his own countrymen then that's his own culture's issue not ours. I can't understand why people would think like this outside of virtue signalling and (((the usual suspects))). The question now is how to effectively combat this flawed thinking.

That's just delusional.

Just prior to the terrorist attack: Several activists working in the field of refugee assimilation were awarded 'integration medals' and certificate at the chancellery in Berlin on Monday. German Chancellor Angela Merkel attended the ceremony and also gave a speech in front of the attendees.

CURRENT YEAR+1

It's time….

Did I say anything incorrect? I gave my prediction of Germany's future based on the facts. As depressing as it is, I'd say my interpretation is more accurate than someone claiming Germany is just around the corner from some populist Putsch which will remove all the shitskins.

It's a good way to radicalize 1.6 billion people at once

The Kaaba can be rebuilt, and it has been, and Muslims know this. Nothing would bring them closer together than the biggest justification for Jihad in the history of the Muhammadians.

If you want to stop Islam, tell them about how their glorious prophet performed mufa'khathat on his 6 year old child bride, had a man tortured for money, and allowed his soldiers to have sex with captive married women, and be able to sell them for sex slavery afterwards even if they get pregnant. We need to appeal to their morality and better judgement.

Then we will have war!

I am sick of "moderate Islam" it's a lie! 40% of all Muslims support the Jihad and are in favor of their barbaric laws and their terrible culture!

The year of the firecock will be the year of retribution, we will overcome these traitors and invaders.

You can say whatever you want, sooner or later we will all be forced to deal with them, be it voluntarily or forced.

Yeah, this. No such thing as moderate Islam.

muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/10/15/poll-81-of-muslims-around-the-world-support-islamic-state-al-jazeera-arabic-poll/

how about this fat fucking whore fixed the problems in the first place, then she wouldn't have to offer her empty and hollow compassionate condolences

She issued a statement this morning.
It was the same shit she said the last time shit happened in france, just read through it and pissed off.
She knows that if she says too much she's as good as gone.
Trying to downplay it as much as possible and be silent in the long run is her best bet to have any chance on reelection next year.

The worest part for me is that those that said that nothing can happen will now be the first to cry that there was nothing that could've been done to stop it, and how should've anybody known in the first palce anyway, throwing away any warning that was given beforehand multiple times.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

There is no such thing as "moderate" islam

Dude, the majority of them supports Sharia Law implemetation.
There is no such thing as moderate Islam.
As long as they don't move out of the middle ages and get something akin to a reformation started, they're simply not compatible with the western world and values.

GET THIS FUCKING KEBAB OUT!!!!!!!!!!

Good, let them try. They can be 3 billion and it won't matter when we have advanced weaponry and the resolve of fucking machines.

okay

The thing is, in my experience, most of them don't even know what their own religion teaches. I promise you that your average Holla Forumslock knows more about the stories within the hadiths than your average Muhammadan who's been brainwashed by his imam, even if he can't cite the reference.

Example: Your average Muslim believes that Muhammad was sinless. The Hadiths prove otherwise (Muhammad prostrating himself for his sins, saying he didn't know if he was going to heaven, etc). But they don't know this because they don't actually read their own literature.

I genuinely believe that the best way to get Muslims to drop their religion is to encourage them to actually read about it on their own. Islam self-destructs if you look at it too closely. Until then they're going to continue to play the victim card until their numbers increase to the point where they can start fighting back without worrying about retaliation

A bit more of this and we will see retaliations happening. I suggest 100 fold return, or maybe 88, or even 1488 fold for poetic effect. We of course have to take into account the backlog of attacks. Since we are already over 300 dead (not including this attack) since the start of 2015 we have some work to do.
It will be more or less like

the usual bullshit in the presser. why thank the police and firemen. it's their job! FFS

confirmed right half an hour ago by the interrior minister.

Police say they arrested the wrong person and the attacker from Berlin is still on the loose and he is armed!

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article160462226/Berliner-Polizei-Wir-haben-den-falschen-Mann.html

I used to be like you. I remember arguing with normalfags on news articles about islam that the answer is educating them, keeping a moral high ground etc. Then they murdered my dad, I had to go to counceling for two fucking years where they tried to brainwash the rage away saying it was just sick people, that islam was in no way responsible. And then I saw some mudslime faggot from my own fucking neighborhood sharing the news story and saying this is what should happen to everyone who insults islam. I dislocated his fucking jaw and would have well killed him if some faggots didn't call the police. Served 5 years for assault.

Fuck you. There is no such thing as moderate islam. There just isn't. They operate as a fucking tribe, "you're with us or against us", there is no discussion to be had and calls to moderation will NEVER FUCKING WORK. Why? Because they don't fucking care someone from their own is doing the killing and raping.

Sorry for your loss man. RIP to your dad.

Fuck off, muslim apologist. We don't want any of your bullshit. When the time comes you will have two choices: 1) renounce Islam, 2) get out.

There is simply no rational argument that can sway these people infected by this mind virus. They must be exterminated for the sake of world peace and freedom.

Nothing short of the annihilation of the muslim population will be good enough.

Before you jump in with 2 billion or 7 gorrillion or whatever, I don't care. I don't care how many muslims must be slaughtered. But they must be.

THEY CAUGHT THE WRONG GUY! Real attacker is still on the loose!

archive.is/VR3rv

Can't find the live video from this accident anywhere. Someone said it was captured by the very moment it happened.

Sounds like damage control more than anything else tbh.

Merry Xmas Holla Forums

It's looking like they've arrested the wrong guy. Real attacker armed and on loose. (De Velt)

WRONG. FUCKING DEAD WRONG.

A muslim will not care about this shit. Watch the BBC documentary of some kebab pieces of shit living in the UK. They openly laugh at the death of Westerners, and then feign like they care about the Western reporter who is covering them.

He asks "would you laugh if I was killed" or something like this, and they reassure him "oh no". But how naive would you have to be to believe that?

Nothing matters. NOTHING.

WEW lad those are some big revelations. Guess what? NO muslim fucking cares.

All they care about is the death of infidels in glory of their shitty Satanic god.

RT
archive.is/aL2Fz

That seems to be the case. They are still looking for him. How long are the Krauts gonna keep calling this a crash? The New Year's Eve rape mobs along with the government's suppression of the attack could result in prime happenings.

For reference: youtube.com/watch?v=6DsG9yQrdD4

Correction - Die Welt. German newspaper, citing security sources.

This information got retracted already.

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad, dude… And that time spent in prison is unfair. But don't think that I'm naive… We can hurt them, but there's a reason they say "We love death more than you love life". Wounding them is far better.

I'm wondering why you say I believe that there's no such thing as moderate Islam? I know what their Quran teaches, I know what their Hadiths tell them to do. If I really need to defend my position, then let me explain to you what the three types of "moderate" Muslims are:

1: The Muslim who knows what Allah wants him to do to unbelievers, but is too much of a coward to obey
2: The Muslim who's been kept in the dark about what Allah wants him to do and has been lied to, and genuinely believes that Islam is a religion of peace and that Sharia is beneficial for society. I don't blame them for not knowing: Look at the amount of literature they'd need to read.
3: The Muslim who is lying and biding his time, waiting for an opportunity to strike

After all, "So do not falter and cry out for peace when ye (will be) the uppermost, and Allah is with you, and He will not grudge (the reward of) your actions."

You have to go.

germany is now at war with islam

Don't give them the choice.
If you give them the choice to stay, they'll do whatever it takes to stay and do damage later on.

Well, Merkel is still free, so to some degree that'S accurate.
Otherwise I wouldn#t be suprised if the police had to let him go, because it can't be what isn't allowed to be.

So type 1 and 3 are the types of "moderate" Muslims who aren't really fucking moderate, they're just passive right now, and type 2 is relying on your idea that being ignorant automatically makes you a good person, ignoring social pressure and how cultures propagate.

In short, no and fuck you.

You are either simple minded, mentally ill, or both. Don't take this too personally, as I regard all religious folk the same.
The particular thing that separates those afflicted with Islam though, is the levels of utter fanaticism involved.
It's getting to the point now, where you all must simply leave Europe.

Poland should use this attack on them by the terrorist caliphate of germanistan as reason to declare war.

He is none of those things. He is simply a muslim trying to undermine Western society to instate his own barbarian culture on us.

Learn well friends, no muslim is innocent. Look up taqiyya.

Police just said that they have no idea how the guy looks like since no footage of the incident is available.

They said they got the wrong guy and the real guy is still free. I think this is even better. If they had caught him it's like "yeah we got everything under control, dont worry about it, just 1 crazy dude" but if they don't that will create more fear and hate.

this is the 『R O O T W O R L D』, where the 『 C O R P S E』is located.

Heil victory and check my dubs.

Look hard enough, and you'll find poison in all the Abrahamic texts.

The difference is, Muslims are so fucking fanatical about their own book, they actively carry out the poisonous recommendations it teaches.
And YES, there ARE moderates within Islam who wouldn't dream of acting out. I'm afraid that's just too fucking bad though, too many of your brethren are lunatics, and thus, you all should go.

THE TERRORIST IS PROBABLY STILL WALKING FREE

Thats what you get for defunding and understaffing the police of Berlin over decades.

THE NIGHT IS ALWAYS DARKER BEFORE THE DAWN

You have the right idea, user.

Just remember: all brown people and all Muslims are our enemies, down to the last man, woman, and child.

You are not doubt a legit dude, so I won't give you advice on how to fight the muds - I just hope that you'll be utterly merciless when the time comes.

You fundamentally misunderstand the Muslims. While not all of them have the courage to sacrifice themselves in attacks, the overwhelming majority of them applaud those who do. These people are animals, not just due to their theology, but also through their genes and culture. When they hear that a Muslims decapitated some White person, they see the act as yet another successful assault against a foreigner about whose well-being they do not care. When they hear that Muslims have gang-raped White girls and women en masse, they might not have the guts to participate in such acts themselves, but they are titillated by the idea of doing it to those dirty foreign whores.

This is why educating them about Mohammed's child-fucking or the rape of non-Muslims by soldiers won't work: not only do they not regard such acts are damnable, they probably actively long to do the same. To them, we simply aren't human, only victims. Telling them of Islam's questionable moral commandments won't "wound" them in the slightest.

Do you know what will wound them? Physical violence. Take away all welfare from them in Western nations; drive them into poverty. Ban all immigration and repatriate the Muslims already here; deny them access to our lands and wealth. Hunt them down and lynch when they commit crimes (or even if they don't). Kill the families of terrorists. Assassinate their leaders. If I can get a bit LARPy: bomb their countries to rubble and declare open season on all of their civilians. Humiliate them and smack them down mercilessly whenever they get uppity and think that they have any sort of "rights".

This message needs to be drilled relentlessly into their heads: You are not human. You are nothing. You are trash and we will do to you whatever we want. If you try to retaliate, you and your family will be tortured and killed.

It's a simple strategy that worked for the Greeks and Romans and it will work perfectly in our day as well.

WIR HABEN DEN FALSCHEN MANN

paki gud boi, he dindu nuffin

Amen brother.

Man, just imagine the hilarity if they let him go and it later turned out that he HAD been the driver.

You are a huge faggot and should kill yourself.

>8ch.net/pol/res/8548536.html
Where the fuck are you from? Certainly not from here.

Muslims only know one language.
Violence.

The right way to deal with this situation is:
Find the guy.
Find out which mosque he goes to.
Go straight into the home of the head "priest"
Cut off his head
Bring it to the mosque.

Use it as an example to what will happen if they try this again.

Just one head? Cut off all their heads and show them in video, for all the world to see!

No.
Just one head.
So you can do it again with style.

But all of his believers do that shit.

It's Trump's fault!

I just bought more supplies for the coming war, had to pay 7.77 €, what does it mean?

checked and kekked, it's gonna be even more hilarious when muslims start dying, as a prank :^)

Still on the loose, AND ARMED!

all replies to this post: pic related

Are you mentally ill?

No, but wanting to indiscriminately kill everyone is a sign of mental illness.

Okay, reported.

I only want to kill Browns, Blacks, and Muslims.

I want to deport all non-Europeans including the kikes out of our continent. Those who don't volunteer will be killed.

so is being religious, Mr Freud.

Yet the kike was a practicing zionist himself.

I have read it, that's no reason for mass murder.

Uncle adolf himself would throw you into jail for something like that.

Please post the best pics. I need to fap this morning HARD.

Reported.

Why do I have a horrible feeling that they deliberately let him go? I want to be wrong, but I have to always assume the worst. DAMMIT INNOCENT PEOPLE ARE GETTING KILLED BY THESE SHITSKIN TERRORISTS AND THE GOVERNMENTS ARE PRACTICALLY LETTING THEM AND GOING TO LUDICROUS LENGTHS JUST TO NOT NAME THEM! ALL THE WHILE PUNISHING THOSE WHO WOULD DEFEND THEMSELVES!

Leftists want to know why we won the election in America? We want to stop shit like this from happening, and inspire our homelands to do the same

Kill everyone

Eh, there are plenty of schools who tried to de-savagyfie the religion so you cant be that flat.

Muslims, just like Jews, are incredibly good at rules lawyering their own religion. They will find a way to justify ANYTHING.

that's how it works, without a conviction you can only be arrested for a short time

no sin is without salvation, user

and it is fact that most of them don't know what is actually the content of their own writings, those who learn usually convert to christianity or are killed

it's a cult, you don't kill the cult members, they don't know what they are doing, you deprogram them

just saying HURRR KILL EVERYONE makes you look like a shill trying to make us look bad, a psychopath looking for a cheap thrill having bewildred your way onto our board, or an agent provocateur trying to incite the former

You guys are in full force today.

It has been explained to you multiple times in this thread why "educating" Muslims about their own pigshit religion won't do anything, because they are tribal shitskins who at heart despise and envy white Europeans. Either you can't read, or you're being intentionally retarded. In either case, you should give serious thought to suicide.

There's nothing wrong with the Koran per se. The problem is that it's the foundational text of a hostile civilization that takes its precepts as warrant to rape and murder us.

In this respect, the Muslims are little more than more physically violent Jews.

It is simply a matter of expediency. You can't deprogram them faster than they breed. You can never be sure that your approach worked due to taqiyya.

You are trying too hard.

asserting something doesn't make it true, try educating yourself a little

I doubt these people were innocent. They can clap for the newly arrived mudshits in hell now.

your expediency is immoral

do you think mass murderers go to heaven?

Ignoring the elephant in the room won't also make it magically disappear.

They do in Islam.

Funny, it's almost always room-temperature IQ lefties who use this phrase.

Checked

I don't care what their silly book teaches as long as they leave us alone. If they want force THEIR women into trashbags and disfigure them for the crime of literacy, then they're more than welcome to do it… among themselves. What do I care of some sandnigger woman has a shitty life?

The problems only start when our cultures come into contact and they use their writings to assault us.

Let me solve that problem for you right quick:

Good = Good for us.
Bad = Bad for us.

Whatever is expedient, or useful, or necessary for our tribe is good, simple as that. Whatever is bad for our tribe is bad.

Letting in a million refugees (and let's even suppose that they really are refugees) who will then commit crimes and displace the native population is bad, regardless of how many of their lives we save or improve. Their lives are none of our concern.

Morality is of no consequence.

Kek has spoken.

There's no use lecturing him on what's expedient for Europeans since he's very likely a shitskin himself, which is why he's so keen on exonerating them of any blame for raping and murdering our people.

You aren't even trying.

But I'll amuse you and explain to you what's on that picture: it's uncle child rapist telling his followers that all non-believers aren't human and that it's not a sin to rape and murder them.

It means we are still under the yoke of the euro.

I have probably have more IQ than everyone else in this thread combined

funny how it's always room temperature IQ psycho's who shit all over natsoc and right wing politics with their criminal tendencies

Exactly so. We need to adopt the Jews' tribal mentality.

What is your alternative? Loving our enemies?

Let's be fair here: He stole that idea from the Jews. Institutionalized tribalism is a great way to keep alive. Without it, Jews wouldn't exist today and Islam would not have had much success either.

Whatever you say, Mehmet.

Nothing good ever comes from Abrahamic religions.

From his worry about going to heaven (>>8564433), it seems so.

The irony here is extreme.

Fuck off with your theological discussion, this is a happening thread

Eh, there are worse religions but most haven't survived into modern times. Imagine if we had to deal with literal Aztecs and their virgin sacrifices

if you don't love your enemies you cannot fight them

it won't take long now
soon this government will hang
high treason and betrayal of her oath
only death will suffice here

Fine. I'll give them a hug before I shoot them in the back of their heads and leave them to rot in a ditch ad the edge of town.

We need a lot if rope then, to hang every single cuck in politics, the media and academia.

i was speaking rhetorically of course. a simple screwdriver is enough.

normie friendly link of that video?

about 10.000 daesh terrorists (my guess is 3x the numbers) hiding out in cuckmony. the burning of santa was already announced, so with a little luck and thousands of dead this "govt" is dead by january. doesn't matter when, it will be a "blast" to watch. the whole shit is going to burn, this construct called "brd" will die the same as the kike-infested west. it will all burn to death, trust me. kek told me last year, lel

the eu will fall, and with it their fake tower. then it's london city. all their precious little shitholes.

There's still a chance for exploding Santa.

amazing things will happen soon. you just wait

disregard, off to fuck my goat

This is taqiyya. Her age is no "meme". Married at 6, fucked at 9.

Yes it does you dipshit. Married Aisha when she was 6, fucked her when she was 9. Islam teaches followers prophet is perfect and to strive to be like him.

It does, you shill fuck, the word Islam itself literally means "submit". And it preaches "covert or die" - "try to convert peacefully - but kill anyone that ultimately refuses to".
Outright fucking lies.

Kill yourself Ahmed. It'll be much better for you than when we get our hands on you - soon.

MUHAMMAD WHAT A WHITE MAN

YOU ARE FAKE MUSLIM AND A HYPOCRITE AND WILL GO TO HELL

This smells like Mossad more and more

Wrong. tl;dr We don't know her exact age, just that she was younger than Muhammad. Same with his first wife, Khadijah; estimates place her in her late 30's to mid 50's. The only common thread is that Aisha was clearly much younger than Muhammad while Khadijah was much older.
hameem.org/index.php/multimedia/articles/89-articles/149-proof-that-aisha-was-over-15-years-old-when-she-married-the-prophet-peace-be-upon-him

Beheading muslims is the only way to go.

Just like they not taking "arrest" and "a good talking to seriously" is we don't take "allahu ackbar kaboom" seriously.

People just pray and sing and that's that.

The serious cases are when the muslims use law and word against us, because its how we do things.
It's what we put on the highest pedestals.

Likewise, they love beheadings for punishment.
Ergo, speaking their language would be the most effective.

See for why you're wrong.

Then explain this:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashtiname_of_Muhammad
And then explain Chapter 109 of the Qur'an:

Kek, you get called out on promoting your Jewish ideology of feminism, so you call me a liar and then drop the topic by also calling me by a mud name.
Nice LARPing. Have fun.

Oh kek, we got a muslim shill here, trying to smear the Jews as always.

When Freud talked about religion, he was talking about the one who worships the biggest anti-semite in recorded history.

Merry Christmas, how comforting

Wow, you're the first person to mention Mossad in the entire thread. We are on Holla Forums, aren't we? Or have you all gone bluepilled?

Are you all just repeating whatever the media tells you about this event?

Any and all "mercies" from Muhammad can be explained by the historical circumstances. Every time he acted like a nice guy to unbelievers he happend to be in a bad tactical situation himself. He had no qualms about slaughtering kufar when he was actually winning.

Half a word is enough for a wise man.

Not really, it was made after he won against Clinton, since he became a member of the government. So about a month old website.

yeah thanks confucius

I want to see libshit reactions to this on twitter

Then read the fucking thread instead of looking like an ass.

I did read the thread. Not a single person brought up Israeli involvement until that guy, ass.

We talked about this in yesterday thread. (((Shlomo Spiro))) terrorist expert, owner of company name is (((Ariel))) and supposed terrorist driver killed himself.

Why? It's the same fucking shit and it's always just as rage inducing, just look at the responses to Nigel Farage's tweet calling this Merkel's legacy

Rage inducing? It's hilarious and I can feel my power level doubling with each one I gaze upon

How I am supposed to know what you talked about in the last thread?

Thanks for sharing that info with me though.

BTW, latest reports are that the driver of the truck is still at large. Dead guy in truck was supposedly killed by driver.

bigot, xenophobe, racist, sexist, misogynist, homophobe, islamophobe, fascist, nazi literally shaking etc stopped amusing me a long time ago, now after repeated terrorist attacks with the same canned responses I'm just disgusted and left wondering whether these people are even people at all

Just remember everybody, the driver is still at large and no one has seen him or even knows who he is, but despite that, we know that he's a Muslim

Well it is pretty obvious

Yes, Good Goy, it is.

When I posted this polish tv talked that supposed attacker kiled himself. Looks like it was false info.

I'm not your ally just because I also hate kikes which are responsible for your inbred desert religion anyway you goat fucking parasite

Muhammad was a jew

Thanks for directing me to the other thread, friend- lot of good info there that points to the hidden Jewish hand

Fuck of Ahmed.
Aisha herself narrated that the Prophet married her when she was six years old, and he consummated her in marriage when she was nine years old. Then she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

A lot of psy-op, you mean? The Polish victim is deliberately put in the headlines while the Paki is portrayed as dindu nuffin.

I'm Deutsch and a Christian, but thanks for assuming.

I'm just woke about the true nature of things- Jews carrying out attacks and blame Muslims

And no, as much as I hate him too, Muhammad was not a Jew. He was an Ishmaelite.

It must be that famous CCTV system from (((verint))) that magically stops working before/during/after (((pure coincidences))). It's such a great system, they use it everywhere.

It was clearly ancient Sumerian Nigger gods.
I bet a WeWuz was driving the truck. The dead guy was his rightous sacrifice that was gifted to him for Kuanza.
But some white neandarthal cast some sort of white-people magick at him. Wewuz had to counter-cast blackmagic to survive but that requires two hands. He crashed and survived, but had to sacrifice 9 nearby whites to powerup and defend himself.
Stop with this shamefull profilling. Muslism dindu niffin. It was the Quanza OverLord.

well, there is no solidarity here. every ass fights for himself, so there will never happen anything if these lemmings don't get a new führer.

does Holla Forums have to do everything now
seriously, guise.

this is the kind of thinking we need to be pursuing

=IT'S ALWAYS THE JEWS

Remember your true identity, Holla Forums, don't get sucked into the Islamic terrorism narrative

Look, Jews are responsible for being the economic and sociopolitical driving force behind most of the problems plaguing us, but they are not omnipotent beings capable of orchestrating every bad thing a dunecoon does, they do that on their own, even discounting acts of terrorism they rape en masse, murder, and commit plenty of other crimes, are the Jews responsible for all of these things too? The sandniggers can go the fuck back along with the kikes

Fucking white males at it again, I see.

All this jewish connection with every succesfull shitskin attack are

PURE COINCIDENCE

If the plan of the Jew is to flood us with Turd worlders, how would staging an attack help with this agenda. It will most likely lead to more anti-immigration and inti-foreigner sentiment.
If the plan is to escalate, what benefit do they get from it?

Like? And all you're implying is that once again Islam is acting as a barbarian horde for jewry, it hardly absolves muslims from their actions

-jews bring in scum of the earth with open boarder policy & society destroying degeneracy.
- jews attack all nationalist or self-preservation ideas & groups with the media, lawyers ,and legislation.
- jews own media so they can keep the perception that their degenerate ideas are the social norm… When they are not ( mainly intended to keep women inline + brainwash children)
-jews orchestrate attacks on themselves to cash in shekels and virtue signal their victim status
-arabs are naturally violent and cause own attacks however orchestrated attacks are probably done by jews to further demoralize population particularly on "goyum holiday" that upstaged their oil festival particularly this year when their pos goat holiday is 1 day before Christmas.
-Arabs are the retarded much more physically violent brother of the jews ( most arabs & jews are semites)…. not sure but they might consider arabs lesser blood kin (a servant).

Maybe they should send some girls holding refugees welcome signs? Love trump hates etc.

They love death, destruction, and depopulation. They are probably looking for huge race wars, if not civil wars. But I think more importantly to them is the clearing out of the middle east for the greater Israel project and spliiting up surrounding countries to ensure they are the dominant force in the area.

You're making an assumption that they're worth saving on a 7 billion inhabitants planet. They're not.

Human history is an endless river of blood. We, the white race(s), will have to remove the kikes and their brown, islamist golems before considering any change in tempo or substance.

The Berlin attacker was from the refugee camp at Tempelhof airport, which is also where Conan O'Brien recently filmed this "see, goys, the refugees are just normal folks like us" propaganda.

youtu.be/j39oTM2DLGs

Signs that say:
jews for more refugees in Germany.
or the one in my pic in the Christmas market.
so people can who the enemy is clearly.

The pics of the areas where people leave flowers and notes almost made me want to vomit. They had signs in English (coincidence) "give peace a chance" and "Light conquers darkness"…..why jewish-communist propaganda is tolerated after an attack like this on top of the invasion of the country by niggers is beyond me.

You seem to imply that Muslims have one layer of morality and judgment above that of the Qur'an. That's shirq.
answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20061012034905AAFrC3Q

twitter.com/MailOnline/status/811268294581911556

twitter.com/Reuters/status/811269041381842944

Obviously a hoax, these jihadists don't give warnings.

Germans take Christmas seriously and for the next 4 days many attending Christmas Markets, Carols and other public gatherings are going to feel a shadow of flickering fear. Christmas is a time of family, the innocence of baby Jesus, angels, carols and unity.. and that's been taken away.

Original Christmas card attached, please help distribute.

twitter.com/AFP/status/811270406401327104?lang=en

They make it very easy to false flag them.
"Love your rapist"
"You wouldn't want another holocaust would you"
"Reminder that white skin makes you a racist"

so then they will present us a neonazi who did it but had to be killed before being captured

i gotta post this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strasbourg_Cathedral_bombing_plot

nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/germany-berlin-attack-christmas-markets.html?_r=0

Wait what. Guy kills 12 and gets released?

Sounds more like he wasn't the guy

Someone saw the Paki near the market shortly after the attack, tailed him and called the cops. He's arrested, but there's no proof he was the driver. He's then released, it'd be illegal to keep him detained.
He's a repeat offender of "minor crimes", and Christmas markets are a great place to pickpocket. So he very well may have been just there to be a criminal and not a murderer.

Did I say so? Just remember who is our worst enemy and (((mastermind))) of white genocide.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/811289941292576768

twitter.com/AP/status/811294861907398656

this "government" was informed prior to the attacks, and did NOTHING.

some documented proof, and this a fine scandal for the old cunt

stupid goy- i mean cattle do not need to know about the elder protocols

Muslims bow their heads 5 times a day and worship the pedophile God. Everything else they do is kinda self explanatory.

damn you for making me laugh at this assault truck killing spree user

Let's put some statistics in motion, in Poland there are officially 7,500 Jews and 240,000 transport companies that deal in transporting stuff.

So how is it a Jewish transport company from Poland was involved in a terrorist attack? The statistical likelihood is practically non-existent.

I've said before and I'll say it again, this stinks of Bataclan.

There is noone I despise more than the Antideutsche. I would like to strangle each and every single one of them with my bare hands. I would love it.

I knew Germans were cucks, but this is just getting sad.
You don't have to kill the guy, but at least hold him for further questioning.

you can blame the channel tunnel for making it easier for mohammed to get over here. all that requires is hijacking a truck they are across. no chance to drown, no risk beyond getting a slap on the wrist by police.

meanwhile in Aleppo twitter.com/sahouraxo/status/811283825896681472

More insane kvetching from the Washington Post. These fuckers simply are not learning. This shit doesn't work anymore. I'm running out of patience.

Trump cites holy war in Berlin attack even while facts remain unknown

archive.is/BKODC

Remember when the Egypt Air plane went down over the Mediterranean last may? Trump called it out as a terrorist attack almost immediately and was shit on for it.

Well looky here. Very little coverage of this so far.

archive.is/VR6U9

at least they aren't denying that a holy war is coming.

THIS

I'm not fucking funding this shit

PRAISE THE EMPEROR
Þorr Óðinson / Donald J Trump

Late in this thread lots of shit, they are asking for it. It's going to go very bad for them all.

Again

They don't understand that they are just dehumanizing them self. Don't even need propaganda, they do it them self!

Going to blow more, you do know right?
in each of these no-go zones there is now an ISIS "chieftain", running the shit
Sweden and Germany

Yet they all got the information last feb or march about what was going to happen. Directly from ISIS them selves.

they knew, but they didn't listen

That's what everyone already thought, faggot.

No you won't. Fuck you lying nigger.

damn Jews and "isis" are PISSED

Wapo is fucking insane. Their image of a muslim is the token one who went to their university who's trying very hard to fit in. They just can't imagine that there's more to this world than privileged university students.

who gives a shit what these people do in their own lands

They removed ISIS and all the "moderate" shitskins, so they can celebrate on the streets while Europeans are forced to hide on their own homes or they suffer the risk of being culturally enriched.

It probably was another yid-op. The truck itself even looks menacing with the black tarps on the sides. What's particularly eerie is the gps of the truck shows that before the accident, it was being driven in a way that suggests someone was learning how to drive it and practicing or being coached on how to drive. That says there's more than one person involved and there is a certain amount of oversight and planning involved.

Winning is racist though

What nefarious reason would they have to do a false flag here? I thought they were pro refugee.

🌮🌮🌮8 pol sticky

MEXICAN FIRE WORKS EXPLOSION"TURKROACH ASSASSIN
GERMAN GRANDMA GOT RAN OVER BY A DUMPTRUCK CHRISTMAS SHOPPING

Grandma got ran over by a dumptruck
Going out shopping at Weihnachtsmarkt
You might say it's "not all Muslims"
But as for me and Grandpa, we'll Crusade

They're just showing the world how peaceful they are.

At least try to rhyme.

mohomad dindu nuthin. He a good boi.

Yeah, because "You might say there's no such thing as Santa, but as for me and Grandpa we believe" rhymes so well. Get off my back, 'mom.''

>it's "not all Muslims", You might say
>But as for me and Grandpa, we'll Crusade
You don't deserve those dubs.

Suck my cock. I bring you meme material, and instead of developing it you fags cry that you can't reach the numeral levels I've achieved twice. Kek blesses me doubly, deal with it.

Grandma got squished by a dumptruck
The news anchor could only be a cuck

(TBH it sounds like you aren't a native English speaker. I would write horrible German poetry if I tried)

Seems as if kek has dropped you, then.

The 'religion of peace' strikes again.

Islam is not compatible with western European culture. I include the United States and Canada. Our laws and traditions are based upon Christianty.
English Common Law is the basis for the laws of many countries - trial by jury, presumption of innocence, a standard of proof from the accusor, Habeas Corpus. The Muslims have nothing like this.

I live in England and our cities have Muslim ghettos. It's the same in France, Germany, and especially Sweden. Probably worse because they have open borders. They have areas where the police won't go into.
I can travel in the EU without my passport. It's ridiculous. It takes 2 seconds for some official person to check my passport when I visit my family in New Zealand. A quick passport check is no hindrance to travel. I go through Hong Kong, Singapore, and Australia. My passport gets checked in all those places.
UK is a bit different as we don't have open borders. The sea is the border as we're a bunch of cold islands.

We must stop the immigration of Muslims to our countries. Their culture is opposed to ours. But they keep coming here. Why is that?
Is it because they can enjoy freedoms that are forbidden is their countries?
Like freedom of speech, religion, sexuality, clothes, food? Or they wish to impose their shit on us?

Quran (8:12)

youtube.com/watch?v=dAp-Eb4KMlQ

Because we are infidels, we can be bullied and abused - Muslims see liberalism and laugh openly in our faces.

A fundamental mistake of liberalism, which will be its downfall as well is the assumption that human rights and freedoms are universal and are understood by everyone. But you cannot have an intellectual discourse with cavemen who believe in stoning, endless war for plunder and virtual female slavery.

If you wish to counter Islamic invasion, you must disavow yourself from liberalism and build a new paradigm that supports liberties and freedoms for those who understand and embrace them, but also for those who founded them and are willing to protect them. If we really wish better world for everyone, we must become Eurocentric again.

Our ancestors did not shed blood in two world wars just so the civilization they struggled to give to us can be thrown away like trash.

I bet all the pagans here are happy that they're destroying something Christmas related.

If they're mad at all, then it's out of envy that the mudslimes are doing IRL what they can only dream of.

fuck off rabbi, haven't you got a newborn's dick to suck?

Am I wrong? Look at the Holla Forums-/christian/ thread and see how much some people here hate Christianity. >>>8563882

I guess that thread's been deleted.

The LARPers must understand that the very paradigms they use for categorizing good and evil, moral and immoral and the society around them exist on Christian foundations and will always hark back to them. That does not discount the European ideas they espouse, but they have been absorbed into the Christian thought and through synthesis given as a new idea for Christians to follow. It marries classical virtues and Graeco-Roman thought with pre-Christian rituals and traditions, dispensing with absolute barbarities but overall introducing conduct and morality that overall, brought Europe to the forefront of the world.

Their claims that Christianity is pseudo-Judaism are also laughable and show fundamental lack of understanding of either Christianity or Judaism

It's infuriating having to deal with stupid in-fighting, that's what it is.

Look at this shit.
They are perfectly fine with destroying Christian Europe. They even mock Christ and Christmas. How are they our allies? >>>>8572044

archive.is/J47zf

twitter.com/dpa_intl/status/811551896892739584

So let me get this straight.
Millions of them are flooding the country, without any papers or any other form of documentation.
And now one guy of those millions, who commiteted a terrorist attack, JUST so happens to LOSE HIS FUCKING PAPERS IN THE ATTACK VEHICLE?

Yeah, sure.
I'll surley belive that this shit has happened , in light of the fucking cosmical odds that are against it.

Just a coincidence.

Sandniggers don't think like humans do. When they commit horrendous crimes, they want the whole world to know about it.

no, it's January 28th

Truly, if this event isn't enough to make germans of proper mind finally snap and start killing the traitor politicians and self-destructive whites who justify the browning of germany then nothing ultimately will. They are dead.

Thanks for giving germany to the internationalists, FDR. Thanks for killing every german engaged in wrongthink in the 40's. We really needed to put that final nail in the coffin

You will hang with your pets, chaim.

Is this a house in Germany?

You will hang with your pets.

Lol.
This be Aleppo mate
If I'm not mistaken

Pls go MIDF. This will only redpill people, which we want.

You might have a point if he was Polish.

This could be Germany once the Muslims rule it.
Though the flags would be different ofc.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/811582916111241216

They're saying he's known by 3 different names. Fair chances he has other set(s) of papers, discarding the ID you were using before escaping is pretty SOP.
It's not like it's a problem to get different official papers from mudslime countries.

Yeah, it's Aleppo.

Man look at this! So beatiful
Also merry Christmas
We start 3 days after the Russians

Also adding I hope we
fucking not give Germany a x-mass three this year, we should have provided Aleppo one!!!

Sigh…

Let's be honest, the German people are to blame for this. If they had only been more welcoming of refugees then it would never have happened.

german pig racist scum should just convert to islam, problem solved!

Exactly. I'm glad some of my fellow white men have started to get themselves on the right side of history.

I can already see this being constantly regurgitated by the typical news commentator.

Merry Christmas!

It's very likely a Jewish false flag. The found a Mudslime (Tunesian) ID card inside the lorry. What a coincidence. Like in Charlie Hebdo when they left them in the car or on 9/11 when they found passports of the attackers on the street. Another red flag is that the terror expert Shlomo Shpiro from Israel was on cite to explain to the media what happened.

Jews want Mudslimes dead and they are false flagging all over Europe to get their Armageddon. They were involved in Syria and they sent the refugees to EU, but they never took any. ISIL is controlled by The Saudis, Israel, Qatar, UK and US and they took responsibility for the attack. Enough said.

D/C shills.
Took you some time for this event to finally arrive.
Guess the hours in Tel Aviv aren't the best for your line of work, right?

They're already trying to push shit like that on the news.

twitter.com/AP/status/811601145814798336?lang=en

Welcome.

What are the other 4?

fucking traitors
trying to find the ISIS manual I have here somewhere we sent the sec services last year

food I dunno if I maybe gassed, don't keep trophys, but I think I have this one, maybe on a diff puter than the shitposting one…

Can't promise but I'll see

All this was predicted, they wouldn't listen

Is this bait?
Not everything is a false flag. Also, what does this attack really accomplish for the jews? It redpills people on muslims, increases support for right-wing parties, vindicates Putin in the eyes of Europeans, and hurts Merkel's chances for reelection which in turn weakens the EU.

Don't be stupid.

Not to mention that people don't want war with Syria. Just look at AfDs platform.

They are still trying to portray Assad as a mass murderer to justify going to war with him, so maybe they think that vilifying muslims will help change public opinion on a war on Syria.

This is sedition on the part of the cucked Socialists helping, and invasion on the part of the Muslims coming in and immediately pushing for more of their shitskin brethren to be pumped into Europe. There's truly no way to end this that isn't violent at this point.

twitter.com/AP/status/811638927018913793?lang=en

Always the same bullshit.

It should read: Merkel flooded more muslims in before 1 muslims could do muslim things.

twitter.com/Reuters/status/811644772708454401

Hey want to know another cool tidbit? He already got refused because he had ties to extreme muslim orginisations. They kept him in germany because of a "special" regulation(I think thats the word?).

Yes, we know, it's called PRISM and so is everyone else

Which regulation?

A special one, the media here said so. I dont know if regulation is the correct word for it though

And speaking about surveillance…

archive.is/kyyX4

rt.com/news/371181-german-government-surveillance-bill/

Trump Calls Berlin Tragedy 'an Attack on Humanity,' Appears to Double Down on Muslim Ban

archive.is/nbObY

THE MEMES

Hard as a Rock right now.

These doubting niggers will learn the hard way. We're getting a wall, beaners are being tossed out en masse and muslims need not apply for entry.

No such thing. Just like Judaism, Islam is a religion heavily based on orthopraxy (= the right rules), meaning that whatever the Quran or a hadith says is justified, no matter how vile or disgusting. For Muslims, memorizing the words of their scripture takes priority over interpretation, they even have a honorary title for those who manage to memorize the whole thing. This is why even non-Arab speaking Muslims study the Quran in Arab, because it's the "holy word" that matters - literally its sound.
Compared to Islam, Christianity is more based on orthodoxy (= the right beliefs), so that in the Chrisitan tradition more value is placed on exegesis and content generally speaking. Notice how both Judaism and Islam have kosher and halal practices respectively.
Even their stupid saying that Islam is a religion of peace comes from the word salam (= "peace") being related to Islam (= "submittal") - they don't care wether they live up to it or not, because if Allah chose that word, it means Islam is peace! Your just a dumb kafir and don't understand!

Don't be this naive and believe that our morality and sense of judgement applies to them. They don't accept any authority other than their own. Muslims are completely braindead vessels of their Mohammedan scripture with all the filth that it contains. Reenacting the life of Mohammed is what they aspire to, so any reasoning with them about what Mohammed did which offends our sense of justice and morality is futile.

twitter.com/RT_com/status/811938689970569221

Where the fuck's this comic from?

Copying this from what someone wrote on another forum to get pol's thoughts:

(I.e., the fact that the first guy was let go and this guy left his ID, but somehow still got away.)

They kept him in Germany because there is barely a legal way to get rid of invaders. I have a friend who had apprenticeships at various government institutions in Germany and he told me how difficult it is to actually get rid of these people. Most "deportations" are at best symbolic and they just come back with a different name. Most will never get deported because they have no papers. Basically, the whole bureaucracy has its hands tied, the government either refuses to act or acts way too slowly to this and it's getting completely out of control now. If there was ANY justice in this world Merkel and everyone else in this corrupt, incompetent government would hang from the nooses. I hope there is a special place in hell for people who betray their nation like this.

It's not Merkel's nation. She's a Polish jew usurper, using her position to try and destroy Europe.

stormfront.org/forum/t1125773/

Trudeau plz leave…

They obviously blinked for too long…

That's why it's so suspicious that there are no videos of the incident. Either from the CCTV system or from smartphones. It was bound to be cover up for something.

Every time.

No papers or the bureaucrats take so long these people have plenty of time to go into hiding. And they can avoid questions by easily pretending to be stupid since they don't speak English or the host country's language. Invent a sob story and many gullible bleeding-heart idiots will mobilize to help you cover your tracks, if not the NGOs themselves. Or submerge in on of those all-Muslim neighborhoods where they refuse to speak the host country's language and have Muslim institutions already in place.
Then these few deportations are still protested because muh unsafe country of origin - something any third-world shithole might qualify as.

bump