Why you should forgive the nigger who raped your mother

Yes friends, a new level of cuck has been reached. This time, via an American woman. It's a long listen, almost an hour, mostly from NPR. If you can stand it…

When you're done, you might want to contact Miss. Samantha Broun whose on Facebook or via the two emails she uses there.

sbroun at transom.org samanthabroun at gmail.com

and let her know what you think of her spiel as well as some fun facts about the mud races and crime.

If this isn't peak cuck, I can't imagine… What could next? A parent who let Podesta eat their kid for a DNC fundraiser saying they thought it was good cause??? This shit needs to end. This cunt is fucking CANCER. Just try and make it through the hour. Have it on in the background, it's jaw dropping.

Other urls found in this thread:

etymonline.com/index.php?term=degenerate&allowed_in_frame=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no. post highlights.

How about we just get a thread for doxing niggers who are rapists, and human traffickers?

watch this shits its pretty interesting ill post a vid condensing it when im done

This insanity comes from Christianity. That's how you can tell it is a false religion, because it causes self-destructive and societally destructive behaviors. It is a degenerate anti-religion.

Reported for not even trying.

It does though. Nobody else in the world does this. Only western culturally Christian liberals.

I don't think Holla Forums can handle a thread with millions of posts.

A century of cultural marxism is to blame, not the religion that grew with Europe for the past 2,000 years.

A great cuck meme.
Yeah because life sentences are being thrown out left and right. They pretty much just give those out. We gotta let out POC out brother!

How do you think cultural marxism took hold? Only because the west was already receptive to it because of the similarity to christcuckoldry. It doesn't work anywhere else because everywhere else they were not fucked by the Jewish psyop of Christianity.

Everywhere else is subhuman. And these people are more likely hedonists who shop a lot during Christmas. Eroding Christianity with psychological tricks was key to normalizing this degeneracy. It doesn't work on real Christians.

This guy has decent info, but he's a little bitch and loses his shit anytime somebody mentions something about the Jews.

Martin Luther remains my negro. Such a fucking great man.

Mein Sides anonbro

Secularism and anti-christianity began decades before Marxism, with the French Revolution. And it's no surprise that France then became the hotbed of communist thought and the location of the Internationale's HQ, and later the Paris Commune.

That isn't anti-christisnity. Neither is Marxism. Both are post-Christian, maintaining the basic axiology and philosophical reference points of Christianity. They are merely an extension of Christianity, in dialectical unfolding (much like communism and capitalism are both sides of the same shekel).

I will not see that shit, somebody resume to me.

This is some incredible mental gymnastics.

Christianity is degenerate, by definition.

etymonline.com/index.php?term=degenerate&allowed_in_frame=0

Christianity is a degenerate religion that caused Europeans to adopt semitic concepts and mental horizons, or to "become unlike ones race or kind." That is why Europeans have degenerated, because the degenerate religion of christcuckoldry has caused them to move from their European roots to a Semitic mindset. post-Christian is simply when the process of being fully alienated and deracinated has been complete and the European is left wandering blind, his eyes gouged out by an alien scripture.

fuck off leftypol shill.

Christianity, liberalism, and Marxism all share the same worldview and value system. It is not mental gymnastics are all.

No such thing.

And reported.

This.

Condense it into a webm. The limit will keep it within reason. Nobody here wants to torture themselves with one full hour of cuckoldry.

As someone who's mom was raped by a black man, do I have permission to execute these people personally?

Of coursh

Never ask for permission from anyone ever again.

user, I'm not even religious and that has to be the most torturous reasoning I've ever heard. The Jacobins were hostile to all religion, period. I don't think you really know anything about the French Revolution at all.

Yet their values are all derived from Christianity.

bump

No, they weren't. What drugs are you on?

Because it's the Christian thing to do. :^)

That graphic is wrong. Cannabis cures cancer, it's the (((prohibition))) that's kikery.

You sure have daddy issues user.

sage