Electoral vote thread #2: Electoral Boogaloo

Old thread hit bump limit, so here's a new one.

270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/news/370827-berlin-christmas-market-truck/
archive.is/3Qjdk
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-19/first-faithless-elector-emerges-minnesota-refuses-vote-hillary-clinton
twitter.com/politico/status/810919004470648834?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
periscope.tv/w/1RDxlYDmzXRKL
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/police-officers-hit-back-smiling-work-photos-criticism/
periscope.tv/w/1RDxlYDmzXRKL#
youtube.com/watch?v=pTcSvnN3ZrE&t=13s
youtube.com/watch?v=9JyWEOF3CwI
youtube.com/watch?v=DesGRJEOXLo
periscope.tv/w/1OyJAAzrgabJb#
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession
8ch.net/pol/res/8558097.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is it still on track? Any faithless yet?

Did anyone catch if changed votes had been placed at all?

PRESIDENT TRUMP

First for make anime real!

TO VICTORY

1 Hillary went for Bernie

HIGH ENERGY

Nice row

It just updated the vote is going along swimmingly.

It's all fine at the moment. We might see faithless in ME, WA, or TX

240 VOTES

SO FAR NO DIRTY KIKE TRICKS

Dammit, these quads, though:

Keep in mind that ME/WA faithless will probably not vote Hillary, and go for abstain/bern instead.

Not anymore, toots!

lol that one cuck in Texas will still give Trump 37 votes. Game over old hag

Start mining that salt, mateys!

Checkem for 616 trump win

Yep. That cuck will be neutralized with the possible anti-hillary WA electors/ME elector.

Texas alone has enough votes to get him over the finishing line.

what anime is this from?

Reminder that Congress WILL certify these electoral votes and there's nothing anybody can do to stop it.

The only way Congress could have fucked around was if there were faithless electors. None so far. And as long as Trump hits 270 it doesn't matter anyway. We president now.

Disappointing, ain't it? I wanted more drama.

wtf OP, reference Thread #1 !!

we get enough drama from the libs if everything goes swell. literally any anti-hillary change (possible) will cause endless saltines.

I'm bad at this, sorry user D;

They're so wrong they've looped back around to being right.

wtf i love electorial coillage now

No faithless electors yet, but one brown muslim abstained from voting for Hillary and got disqualified lel

I am going to a christmas party on my street tonight.
Our stupid little village probably went about 65% for the lizard.
I will have to be kind of nice or be the most hated man on my street.

When's texas voting? I heard that there is where one or two cuck electors are going jew.

ITS LIKE ELECTION NIGHT ALL OVER AGAIN

MAGA

A little. I'm used to being the underdog.

We're straight up balling now.

Checked.

From last thread

Kek confirms Trump is Burger Hitler

The Delegates meme will be partially fulfilled.

Wear the hat.

at 3:00 PM according this schedule.

I think there is one and he has had a national platform over his
HURT FEELINGS
BUT 1 vote won't make a dent now.

They wanted it, they can get it.

Shit, was for

Sad, user, very sad.

Off-topic, but just to keep you up to date on the continuing happenings;
Another Lorry attack in yuropoor, Berlin this time, ackbar drove a box truck through a Christmas market.

Over the top soon lad!

Christ, serves the Germancucks right. Got a link?

240 down, 30 to go. Missouri, Nebraska, and Iowa are due. Plus Maine's 1, that makes 22. Add Montana, and we're at 25. Alaska makes 28. Fuck 35 of Texas' electors. Switch away, faggots.

rt.com/news/370827-berlin-christmas-market-truck/

With every death by Islam AfD gets closer to winning.

Literally just happened archive.is/3Qjdk

damn

No, he's not being ironic, his entire Twitter history is filled with shit like this.

I am already a low level shit lord the happy part is I fucking know more than the next 10 fuck sticks on the street combined and they all come to me to ax advice.
They get their advice along with a little verbal abuse depending on who they are.

I don't know how much more salt I can take.

Gettin' CloudFlare errors on 270towin … (((they))) trying to keep us in the dark again?

That's three happenings today. These shitskins are really intent on proving Trump right, aren't they?

Still up for me.

Kek is good

We won. They can't pull off flipping Texas, they would be the most pissed off of any state that they could've rigged. We won, as Texas would grant us >270.

So they want to be gunned down like bitches?

I've been waiting to put these up somewhere… any ideas?

every time

I, for one, am nowhere near sick of winning.

FAITHLESS ELECTOR
REFUSED TO VOTE CLINTON
WAS INSTANTLY REPLACED. KILL EVERYONE
zerohedge.com/news/2016-12-19/first-faithless-elector-emerges-minnesota-refuses-vote-hillary-clinton

WE WILL STILL WIN

NOTHING CAN STOP US NOW user

Poor white neighborhoods, just don't get caught.

I'm with Burr

A public school in a smaller city.
Plaster it there at night.

Anywhere. Then you get someone to report them to the media and you've got some huge coverage.

Why the fuck is a mudslime part of the EC to begin with?

#IStandWithBurr

Starbucks

We need more video documentation of this glorious day, so future generations can look back and kek to their hearts content.

It sounds like they're saying "GAY"

ADDITIONAL VOTE IN MAINE

All those babyboomers.

Gay bars and other LGBT establishments.

hmm

kek that dumb soccer mom whore is wearing pajamas

LOW. ENERGY.

This is premium quality salt, please share more ambrosian tears with me good user.

Am I watching a movie version of 1984 or something? Why is the crowd mindless chanting and why is this woman enunciating like she's reading off a script?

Sorry, America isn't clamped under your degenerate unappealing despotic rule. America doesn't belong to you. Not with this much Republican dominance it doesn't.

Emma Lazarus.

nigger that's the one congressional district Trump won on the 8th. that's intentional.

This is funny. The salt is amazingit also slightly arouses me

More like lifetime movie version. I've seen shitty italian dub movies with more convincing voices. She sounded like a hanna barbera character.

And thats an extra ONE for TRUMP

This is why women shouldn't vote.

As THE CURRENT YEAR draws to a close and virtually all American and Western politicians–save Emperor Trump–are desperately trying to argue that massive third world Muslim immigration is the solemn duty of every white nation, I’ve come across some rather queer and obscure historical research with regards to the left’s Patron Saint of Immigration, Emma Lazarus. Many of you will recognize Ms. Lazarus as the Jewish-American (though such a pairing is not possible) author of The New Colossus, the poem that was stamped onto the Statue of Liberty in 1903, ostensibly to promote immigration to the United States and cement America’s legacy as “a nation of immigrants.” The most famous lines of the poem are reproduced here.

“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

This poem, and the symbol of the Statue of Liberty towering over the unwashed masses arriving at Ellis Island, are frequently invoked by liberals as proof positive of America’s dedication to taking in millions of immigrants. Indeed, when a liberal is cornered with facts about the destructive nature of mass, unwanted immigration, they’ll frequently blabber incoherently about “muh statue of liberty.” Emma Lazarus is widely reviled in rightist quarters, seen as the perfect prototype of Typical Jewish Behavior: a Jewish yenta obsessed with white deracination by way of the importation of immigrants completely unalike the WASP nativists who demographically dominated the United States at the time. It seems like a pretty open and shut case: Emma Lazarus was a pro-immigration Jewish parasite.
Or was she?

How could everything be going so right for me today? Praise Kek.

I love Current Year.

As it turns out, the truth about Ms. Lazarus has largely been memory-holed in academia to maintain her popular image as Our Lady of Immigration. In reality, Ms. Lazarus had some far more nuanced views towards immigration than her famous sonnet would suggest. Certainly, she was a pro-Zionist Jewess, but that didn’t stop her from writing some eyebrow-raising realtalk about immigration. I’ve been reading Bette Roth Young’s biography of Lazarus, Emma Lazarus in Her World: Life and Letters, and have made some discoveries about her character which I believe you will find most intriguing.
For example, in the same year (1883) she wrote The New Colossus, Lazarus also wrote tracts like An Epistle to the Hebrews and The Jewish Problem (!), both of which remain mysteriously out of print and completely unavailable on the Internet 130 years later… hardly a fitting treatment for one of America’s first Jewish female authors. These works are thought to have been expansions upon Lazarus’ thoughts towards Jews and Zionism which she made known elsewhere. For example, Lazarus thought highly of the Spanish Jewry from which she was descended, but did not extend this kindness of thought to Eastern European Jews in the pale of settlement, saying they possessed “ignominious features” and “a shuffling gait… (they) wore the sordid mask of the Ghetto.” In fact, Lazarus didn’t want European Jews coming to America at all, instead preferring them to be moved to (then) Palestine en masse.

Cringeworthy stuff.

In her own words, “For the mass of semi-Orientals, Kabalists, and Chassidim, who constitute the vast majority of East European Israelites, some more practical measure of reform must be devised than their transportation to a state of society utterly at variance with their time-honored customs and most sacred beliefs. The only such measure that has been urged is the Re-Colonization of Palestine.” Basically, Emma considered Eastern Jews so uncivilized that their customs and beliefs would not be appropriate in America, or indeed, the West. Perhaps the most eye-opening factoid I discovered about Ms. Lazarus is that she was fiercely Darwinist in her social outlook. Again quote, “Mr. (Herbert) Spencer and Mr. Darwin, not to cite less authoritative names, have pointed out the positively maleficent effects of ignorant philanthropy, and the portentous evils of that short-sighted charity which neglects to take into account the laws of nature and of natural selection.”
The absolute madwoman! Laws of nature? Natural selection? Short-sighted charity? Oy vey! Doesn’t she know it’s THE CURRENT YEAR?! Our Lady of Immigration was not completely devoid of reason, it would seem. There is also the case of Ms Lazarus’ father, one Moses Lazarus. Moses was a sugar refiner who enjoyed healthy business with the sugar plantations of the American South, only closing his connections there once the Civil War broke out. Put another way: the Lazarus family benefitted directly from slavery in a very Jewish manner, selling the goods produced by slavery for a profit in the Northeast. It should also be noted that the Lazarus family engaged in a little bit of proto-white flight from the very immigration Emma would later canonize in her poem. In 1877, the family moved uptown from Fourteenth Street to escape vibrant diversity taking over their block.
Anyhow, this post is getting too long. The key takeaway is that the left’s darling Lady of Immigration, the pro-Zionist Jewess Emma Lazarus, was a bit less sanguine on mass immigration than her poem at the base of the Statute of Liberty would lead one to believe. In fact, some of Lazarus’ beliefs are positively conservative-tier, notably her belief in social Darwinism in the vein of Herbert “Survival of the Fittest” Spencer.
I think it is important to keep in mind that even the person the left defines as the most pro-immigration Jewess of all time probably would not have enjoyed the idea that 130 years later her work is being pushed as a reason to import millions of Muslims, Mexicans, and nonwhites of all kinds. Lazarus didn’t really seem to like many immigrants other than Jews, and even then preferred her own Southern European Jews to the Eastern European Ashkenazim, going so far to directly state that Eastern Jewish traditions were not appropriate for the New World! The fact that the author of The New Colossus also authored a completely memory-holed work entitled The Jewish Problem is really the icing on the cake. Emma Lazarus, by today’s standards, was debatably anti-immigration, anti-Semitic, and certainly anti-egalitarianism.

They're fucking dead inside and it's hilarious

He won it on election day, idiot.

HILLARY HAS NO PATH
NO PATH
NO PATH

Leftypol? Or kike shill?

Is this Larry Murray's or Greg Johnson's?

he won it, you dumbass.

Texas elector mining salt. This is his auto response on his e-mail that is mass triggering liberals.

roflcopter

Holy shit, fucking kill yourselves.

I originally wrote it here. I repost it whenever someone mentions the kike whore.

in an hour texas will vote then it is over

Holy shit, someone in power actually understands.

Whats wrong user?

Oh, nice work.

Do these people not realize that Texans might not take kindly to people telling them what to do?

Enjoy Current Year +1 user.

kek

No, they vote at 3PM EST, that's in 6 minutes.

The only low energy here is coming from the people who don’t know the EV count from election day.

post yfw libshits still think Hillary has a chance

From where do the three Clinton split electoral votes come from? They arent from Red counties…

user why do you always ask questions you know the answer to? In any case this is a great early christmas present.

Happy birthday, friend.
Here's to the winning never ending.

I want more footage of leftist meltdowns

They never seem to learn that example. Outsiders telling us what to do will only make us more stubborn

Based Texans. Give no fucks.

You mean the news reports on Russian hacking that are almost purely speculation and based on the generic ramblings of a butthurt lib CS professor in Michigan?

Probably electors fed up of receiving 4.000 incoherent communist tirades a day about how Trump is literally Hitler.

Happy Birthday user, I hope next year is even better

You got great birthday presents user. Congratulations

Reminder that Trump's America means more women will be on Tifa's level.

Happy birthday user, have a rare gonadola user.

Trust me you will get them for 8 years straight

EIGHT

Hey, why aren't all you guys at work?

I'm self employed & business is terrible, so that's my excuse.
What's yours?

That's why this is so great.
We get to see their dreams not just killed but fed slowly feet first through an industrial crushroller

gnarly

US is both, a republic and a democracy, the two are not mutually exclusive, Trump is president elected because people democratically voted for him. What defines the electoral college and this process is the status of federation, not of republic.

I don't have that one yet. Thank you.

I'm off today

How much longer until the mass deportations? Day one of his presidency? or Will he build the wall first? I'm so excited for the future. I might finally be able to enjoy picnic with my family without Mexican music ruining it.

If you say so… :^)

Thanks anons. Here's to 2017 giving us doubled happenings.

Uni student on break

Last I heard, blacks, muslims, and illegals were already self-deporting themselves.

Day off

I'm Yuro, it's 9pm.

I am at work right now. Working front desk at a gym is cozy as fuck.

Europoor, it's late evening.

I'm not American.

it's not my shift

student that has no work left for today

But, seriously. Did people actually believe that the Electoral College was really going to basically over turn a democratic election because they didn't get the results they wanted? Where did they get the notion that this even was a possibility? Did something similar to this happened before?

holiday block leave

Republicans choose their own electoral voters, none of them are going to betray the party line, did these retards just assume electoral voters were a bunch of undecided voters chosen randomly? Fucking retards

Lost my job because of outsourcing, currently on Unemployment looking for a decent job.

Not scheduled for today.

Liberals trust the MSM.

Because I start work at 6:30 AM faggot, and I'm off now

nothing like that has ever happened. At most, we've had one faithless elector in like 2/3 past elections, in which only one actually was protesting for another candidate.

WAT

(((hollywood))) told them to user.

The tables have completely turned.

Because RUSSIA haxxored the election (by exposing the criminality of the DNC) and how could they elect LITERALLY HITLER I mean come one it's literally 2016 and they want to elect HITLER'S NEPHEW.

I feel you user, I have to deal with SJW bullshit myself

Pray to Yakub, maybe he'll help you get the answer!

well, it kinda did, apparently 2 electoral voters chose Bernie instead of Hillary but their votes we're scrapped as "illegitimate"

When we last met I wa but a student. Now I am the master.

What did he meme by this?

T.S. Eliot would hang these faggots.

In between jobs, last one was a seasonal.

NOICE DUBS LADS

Glad to see someone is using my crop.

(Heil)
Nice dubs yourself!

anti-liberal death squads and killings when?

I swear to Kek if they don't show Texas electoral coverage and Trump's win because of muslim distraction shennanigans I wa

Talmudvision and Hollyjew brainwashing has convinced leftists that real life is just like a TV show or a movie, where the good goys always win and you can persuade anybody to do anything by making an impassioned appeal to them.

Yeah, Texans have that terrier temperament.

another meltdown at the WI vote

twitter.com/politico/status/810919004470648834?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

top kek

Irish Citizens.png

Good grief these oldster libshits are clueless.

Cspan said earlier that Texas doesn't might not have a inroom feed so they're looking at local news.

post yfw Trump gives NASA funding again and they successfully find your sides.

What's the song that plays during the part about America?

NPCs

Webm

Tripel dubs checked and loudly kek'd

WEW

MAKE ANIME REAL AGAIN

Trump is gonna revitalize NASA and prioritize them on space activities beyond near-Earth orbit.

Save these user, for posterity!

Checked.

Corrupt Bargain of 1824 and Compromise of 1877 are both cases of presidential elections where results have been played with and electors exchanged for political reasons. But the Republican candidate this time is anti-establishment and the libshits have nothing to offer anyway, so there was no chance of any deal being struck. Just a bunch of concern trolling by the neoliberals and neocons to try and get electors to switch.
1824 = Quincy win
1876 = Hayes (red) win

Galactic Sakuya achieves quads glamorously

student on winter break

Didn't Trump also say something about the moon having jobs?

Happy Birthday lad

Kek is truly watching over us

Something from the Top Gun OST.

hah "my America". fucking commies thought what the Jews gave them would actually last. it's almost like they nerver read the history of Communism; oh wait it's exactly like that.

He3

Student, out sick. I went to a party and had some spic food, turns out tamales have shitty fucking lard in them and made me have explosive runs.

Trump 251

TRUMP NOW AT 251

Thanks.

Millenial liberals are nothing but spoiled cucks selling their country to corrupt politicians.

WHO ELSE THINKS TRUMP WILL BREAK 320??

TRUMP UP THE JAMS!

Kebabs? Where we're going.. we don't need Kababs!

I don't see it happening. He won 306 normally. That many faithless electors seems very unlikely. I hope we see 311 though.

IF KEK IS WATCHING OVER US LET TRUMP EARN 333

comfy gif

As long as they don't jew him out of the 300 mark which is what I think they were after. For whatever reason breaking 300 seems to be important to the Lügenpresse.

Christ user, when you've got allergies you're supposed learn what's in your food before you eat it

Probably because it seems like such a benchmark in the whole scheme of things. We can't have republicans feeling like they're unstoppable after all, otherwise they will be.

Didn't even know I was allergic to lard. Lesson learned, I guess

Make it so

I love my station.

THE LUCKY NUMBER 7

Heavenly dubs!

Nice trips.
May Trump get dubs or trips as a final electoral count!

Oh shit nigger

CONFIRMED

Checked.

Checking these dubs.
may Trump get numerals in his final electoral count

Almost There!

Final score 311. It was predicted on election night.

FUCK

(checked)
If he got Colorado, Washington and Nevada plus all the stuff he is already going to win he'd get 333 electoral votes.

When did PA stop having 29 electoral votes?

SO IT SHALL BE

NEVER EAT FUCKING MEXICAN FOOD!
That's your first mistake! You want to know how to cook "mexican food"? You take regular food cook it incorrectly ( boil it in oil rather than fry) and then dump 2 pounds of cumin in it.

Yeah

This is the second time I've gotten 88 in this thread. Kek may have sent Hitler to watch over me.

Checking these nice numerals.
Trump is going to get 311 after the electorals come, and then there will be an investigation in illegal votes and Trump will get 333 after they are removed.

OH FUCK IT'S ACTUALLY POSSIBLE

Kek and Hitler watches over all of us, my friend.

FAITHLESS ELECTORS MORE LIKE MEMELESS ELECTORS

That gentleman should know he just used a banned hate symbol. I would be very afraid if I were him.

Because at 300+ he could have lost Florida, Penn, NC, Michigan, Ohio or Wisconsin and he'd STILL have won.
The (((media))) wants it to seem like he just barely won because of russia or racists or whatever, and if they had just rigged it a little harder we could've defeated the patriarchy.

Was there ever any doubt? The Führer Protects.

Yeah, I'm out sick too, got fucking raped by alcohol yesterday, drank way too much, woke up choking on vomit and have felt gnarly all day

Never drinking the fermented jew ever again

Austin calling role right now

Sleep on your side next time.

Whoa. Don't be so judgemental. Mexican food's pretty nice when it's done by the Irish.

Until Saturday, that is.

shame :c

E-e-eggman?

You're not Jewish or Muslim, are you?

why am i not surprised

This thread is truly magical

Began to decrease in 1972.

COME ON TEXAS

Jewish number magic.

TEXAS CONFIRMED

Half Spaniard/Scottish.

checked

Texas Periscope.

danke

YOU CAN DO IT

Had 108 hours of PTO and needed 68 to burn, Took friday off, got monday and tuesday off, and I'm taking all of next week off.

checked

Ironically I had a bit of the devil's lettuce, so that helped even out the orchestra of the underworld that was my bowels last night.

Checked for The Republic of Texas.

my nets slow lads
Requesting webms of the fun bits

TEXAS O TEXAS ALL HAIL THE MIGHTY STATE

thanks user

Sam Posting is best posting.

If I had a nickel for every time I've said that, I'd have a dollar and 12 cents…

TRUMP AT 256 NOW

Explain.

Checking these dubs.
SHADILAY

its ok. he's been drinking

It's hilarious that it's all over before commiefornia even votes.

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. The magic is real.

here have another

and not a single leftist to be found…

WHERE ARE THE FAITHLESS ELECTORS SOROS
JUST BE TOLERANT YOU… YOU…
DOUBLE GOY

wew based iron ann

checked. that was my favorite bit in WP.

to quote someone very special to our hearts:
"At this point, what difference does it make?"

Some of them do. A couple of them had their pictures taken while they were holding guns and everyone got mad. Please save us Trump..

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/12/police-officers-hit-back-smiling-work-photos-criticism/

Dat ass detected

What do they call him, again?

nice dubs you got there

checking in epic bread

DARK CHILD

user's right, I'm at the nudie bar drinking.
Nothing but bobbling tits on the stage…Jesus Christ, there's got to be at least 17 tits up there…

=256 NON COLOUREDS==

256 NON COLOUREDS

They call me Peanut Arbuckle

Stop that.

Man all these politicians are fucking fat

That's what, 8 women on stage with Bill Clinton?

FOUR VACANCIES

THREAD THEME FOR DOUBLE VICTORY

Ann Coulter, I wanna have sex with you, even if you don't have any tits.

All I want for 2017 is an Ann Coulter gf.

kek

CAN'T FAN THE ANN

If he's british it's 8:40pm

Fucking kek.

CAN'T BAN THE ANN*

What happens with the vacant seats?

Yep, checks out.

they get filled

He's just saying it.

Ed Miliband spotted on scene, confirmed 17th tit

My connections dirt so I cant watch it but I have no doubt Texans will be the one to push him over

This is starting to smell like jewish trickery

What are you watching right now?

Fuck Clinton just jumped up to 127

Me too. Where's that faggot who rolls dubs and blesses us with Aryan gfs? I could really use Kek's blessing right now, it's the least he could do for me after how shitty 2015 and 2016 were in that department for me.

Fuck off ctr

Oh texas anons…

You could have been one of those vacant seats.

So that's what he meant by "negotiating table"…

do not demand of kek, kek will do as kek will

Clinton's number doesn't matter. She won't come close to 270 no matter what. We're just waiting for Trump to hit 270 then next electoral happening is in January.

You do realize she's going to get 206, right? We know the results already you dumbass.

Posted it just as he began explaining, I get it.

Fuck off retard

so?

I made no demands, only a humble request.

They're replacing the four vacancies with electors who will vote for Trump. It's nothing.

What's so funny about the res?

I wanted Trump to get 333 goddamn it. It would have been funny

Happy birthday! Love you user!

Onwards towards victory lads. Check 'em

I can't handle all this winning!

Yeah they had better if those faggots vote some other way they will hang from a tree when Trump is crowned Emperor.

Thats not how you do it user

what is current count for Trump so far?

www.270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/
Check here.

Jesus hurry the fuck up already

Flip a coin

January doesn't matter. It's over. We have to start working on the real shit now.

2^8

Its Austin Texas they're about to count the electoral votes for Texas.>>8557115

256 Trump 135 cunt 4 other (WA)

Americans like their barbecue slowly cooked user

And dry rubbed, wet is just nigger tier.

Twice as many right now.
SWEET

Who makes these? I love them.

Do you anons see this? 4 other in WA, abstaining

That means Clinton actually lost electoral votes to a third-party candidate. Sad!

when pittsburgh collapsed under itself

why would they try to close the nomination for someone? doesn't that just mean one less electoral vote? Thats dumb.

I think those 4 abstained from voting, unless they voted for a 3rd party that isn't Aleppo, Stein, or Muffin

Hillary forever cucked

D or R?

Nice, they memed delegate losses but they memed themselves.

Are those clinton electors cucking or republicans?

It was hilarious 2 people voted for some Indian named "Spottedeagle" and 2 voted for a dude named Colon Power

It's OTHER nigger. Neither Dem or Rep.

D

should it matter heh

The sand nog got tossed out.
His vote was switched back by an alternate because of laws in Main.

meaning they are no longer D

What is the criteria for a state to lose/gain electoral votes?

lmao of course. Looks like Hillary's loss is gonna be a bit worse after all

Amen brother

The absolute best part of this is that Trump BTFO
the Clintons and the Bushs.
Neither fambly will ever have a shot at national politics ever again.

They call me Door Frame

ror

They didn't abstain you dummy, their votes are listed as cast for Other.

Nigger, the site I use says that an abstain OR a 3rd-party vote casted is listed at other.

Read the blurb above the numbers.

Yea, really…what's with Texas? The map hasn't marked them red even though some local papers are evidently saying the voting is over.

he was a political novice, too.
2016 is best year.

Aleppo?

You mean wiping off the sauce?

Fuck you man

We have to keep of the gud werq so Cunt, Jr. keeps her stupid beak out of men's business. Along with that satan-spawn, Aiden (fuck I hate that name)

3 voted for colin powell
1 for Faith Spotted Eagle

keep up*

Apparently two of those "others" are for some gupta faggot and the other two are for some fag named "Colon Power".

pretty sure it has to do with population gathered from the census. pittsburghs steel industry withered and died so the citys population dropped like a stone. thus the voting power of that municipality was lowered.

Colin Powell?
Literally who kek

nice gappy screenshot

Boy, I got bad news for you, you're a nigger.

What did kek mean by this?

Fine, I'll paste it here cuck.

i thought you were joking until i looked it up. holy shit that's hilarious.

WA fag here, Washington isn't as cucked as they say, just remember if the DoTR ever comes please keep the torching cordoned off to Seattle and Tacoma.

youre fucking kidding right? how old are you?

Electoral votes = 2 senators + total congressman.
Absolute minimum = 3
Population of the state determines congress men.
So every 10 years they have the population census and that determines federal representation.

But I don't want it to end

probably some youngfag who doesn't know about anything that happened before 2007

Haven't you been paying attention user? ITs never over

Whats with apes anyways smearing disgusting amounts of shit all over their food to the point you can't even see what the fuck you're eating anymore.

Christ that shit is annoying.

user, I think you're forgetting the ride never ends

Just imagine

Washington State confirmed for Russian hack.

user we got 8 years of this.

I didn't give a fuck about politics before around 2011, so if he's before then I apologize for not knowing.

It's not over until January 20th. Even then, the ride never ends.

we still have the inauguration, user

It's not ending, friend.

WE'RE JUST GETTING STARTED.

But user, the tale has ONLY JUST BEGUN.

Don't worry Eurobro/Aussieshitposter, the winning has just barely begun.

Most "Mexican" food is actually from Texas anyways.

feels music

Co Powel was a neocon cuck that spoke well.

BUT IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN

Wait a minute. Hold it, you dummy.

There's still Jan 6 and 20.

well i hope he takes time to educate himself.

If only. I hope we see a bit more faithless fuckery before this ends.

OMG MY SIDES!!

Not really. It doesn't end until January 20th when he's Inaugurated. And then after that we have all these happenings to deal with.
Do not be mistaken user. The ride is not over. Quite on the contrary; it has only just begun.

The fight doesn't end here user

This was but the prologue user

This is just the start. Happenings will be eternal.

WHY DO THEY HAVE SO MANY NOMINATIONS FOR THE REPLACEMENTS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JUST NOMINATE TRUMP ALREADY

This is maybe more appropriate.

It's the delegates, Donald.

Most mexican food aside from corn tortillas and hot chocolate came from spaniards.

In case you missed my reply, I clarified that I knew little of politics before around 2011. That's why I don't know of that man.

Kek enjoys fucking with us

The South awaits you Texas. Come home.

GOD

EMPEROR

TRUMP

Hot chocolate is not Mexican food. It is a Winter drink.

It isn't over until the last shitskin dies in a hail of bullets, a sea of fire, and a chamber of gas.

They will wait til midnight to call texas for trump.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE THEY GOING TO CALL TEXAS???

REEEEEEEEEEE

don't forget the technological/scientific golden age and the imperium of the white man.

best OST

i just find it kind of astonishing that you never heard our former secretary of states name. do yourself and us a favor and fill in the gaps in your political knowledge as soon as you can. you wont be of much help to anyone except the opposition if you lack a clear picture of what is and has been going on

That's what I mean, it was created by criollos and castizos in Texas; authentic Mexican food is like chicken feet and tripe soup.

They call me go go nuts>>8557251

GETTING CLOSER

NO! you don't know what awful things those people do to food unless you've been around them…. They fry their rice in week old reused oil for crying out loud….

Being young isn't an excuse for ignorance. I wasn't alive for Nixon, but I know who he is. Lurk more.

SIEG HEIL

This one is better

Haven't you been paying attention user? ITs never over

I understand. Like I said, before 2011 politics was just dumb shit to me and I didn't care. I've learned a lot as of recent, but not in the subjects of things like past figures outside of the more major ones we're all fond of.

This. Mexicans cannot into culinary.

How fucking sweet it is that Texas will be the state that officially hands the election to Trump.

Chris "Top Cuck" Suprun on suicide watch.

Here is the periscope for Texas
periscope.tv/w/1RDxlYDmzXRKL#

inb4 that faggot from texas is grandstand and wasting everybody's time

It still went Cruz in the primary and must never be made to forget it, Texas is the California of Dixie.

It's a magical day.

Chocolate's from the Americas. Mind you, hot chocolate originally was more like coffee, in it's original state. Bitter, with no sugar or cream in it. Mexicans used to just eat them like peanuts, in an uncooked state. Things were like a drug

You're watching democracy in action user

It's slow.

It's like watching fucking paint dry

Weird double postid sage but it's no use in a sticky

Hey numb-nuts, Maine assigns electors proportionally.

Colon Power sounds very Indian tbh :^)

I'd call you a nigger, but they're scared of winter. At least learn about the good shit we ripped out of the dying slaves' hands back when we had balls.

Apparently they have 4 electors who tried to commit treason that they need to replace.

GET EM OUTTA HERE, GET OUT

Hi, Ghost.

If you think this is the end, you are happily mistaken. The salt, tears, and memes have all been revolving solely around the idea of Trump getting elected. We're going to have FOUR YEARS of this.

pretty sure that's a kid

AND TAKE THEIR COATS

What exactly happened and will they be executed?

I'm not disagreeing with you. Just stating that most other stuff from Mexicans is just Spaniard cuisine.

THERE BETTER BE A MARXIST MELTDOWN AFTER HOW LONG I'VE BEEN WATCHING THIS PERISCOPE

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Apparently they failed to show up at all.

Eventually you will have to admit that Trump won. I know you've never won anything before in your life so you can't wrap your mind around that, but it happened.

thats blond, are you colorblind or something?

BAKA REMOVED

I don't have a job.

no worries friend. im not trying to give you a hard time. keep doing what youre doing. and never stop learning, lest we all become like radlefties: revolutionaries that never read

I have explained the EC vote about 50 times in various threads during this election.
I am always happy to do so because it shows all the non burgers just exactly why we are not a democracy but rather a republic.
Hence then every time they see a burger politico get on stage and make a speech and say hurrrrr durrrrr the american democracy they then can fully understand our discust with them.
Plus they can then explain to their fellow anons how our unique election system actually works.

oh fug DDDD:

Thanks user. I've learned more over this past year than what I learned in politics over all my non-Holla Forums time. There's always more to learn out there.

wut

They probably felt the bern.

That is the third-fattest nigger I've ever seen.

What does that make Virginia? The Jew York?

I'm actually on my lunch break right now, my man

Those are some mighty special snowflakes user

They call me Night Master

I'm scared.

Don't be. Trump is gonna win a little harder than expected (due to the 4 other in WA).

Fucking lol. Tick tuck, wagecuck.

Just seemed fishy as long as they vote for Trump!

Pretty sure baka means idiot in Japanese.

anti trumper tried to vote anti Hillary
5 dimensional jewish trickery

Shameful

Don't fear victory.

G U A C S U R G E N O W

Filtered for underage.

I'm too hyped up on all the happenings user, and this alternate computer I have has no banepost images…

Stop being retarded.

In all fairness I go back to the Eisenhower administration and I can't keep track of all of them over that period of time.
Sometimes I can pull them up but now that is 100's of cabinet members in total.

some mood music

Trump wins with even more votes
Trump wins with even more EC votes

The opposition will never learn, NEVER EVER, get that firmly implanted into your brains when removing commies.

(checked)
Removed for voting AGAINST Clinton?

He gave the briefing about Iraq's WMD to the UN.

He looks more jewy than Shapiro for christs sake

What happened?

the entire OST

"s-see, I'm willing to vote against my candidate, pls vote against yours"

jews

SO CLOSE! Come on, Texas electors, don't fail us now.

He probably tried to bern out.

THE GUAC MAN'S LAST STAND

He was spearheading the push to get all (and I mean all) of the Democrat electors to vote for a "moderate" republican in the hopes that having 232 votes for a moderate republican would tempt enough Republican electors to switch over and give the presidency to that person instead of Trump.

It was a stupid hail mary longshot plan, but it wasn't a "fuck hillary" thing.

The joke is that Cirno is consistently portrayed as stupid in the setting, to the point that "Baka" has become her nickname

jews

Same in MN. Someone voted sanders, and he got replaced

ONE LAST TIME LADS

GUAC
THE
VOTE

Some people are trying to vote for Bernie.

One of the electors last names is Jewitt

kek

Oy vey goyim nevah fahget, Israel gets one electoral vote, also it's the one that decides the election!

They're gonna steal the election.

Heavy Metal future.

Wen Izrael is yer greatest ally goy, u gotta gib dem da place in your election!!

c'mon user, we need more Washington-like shenanigans for the salt

Cowboy Bebop has one of the best soundtracks.

Look at
She didn't gain 1, she gained 11. Massachusetts came in.

I know exactly who Cho Powww is.
I start forgetting pre Cap Weinburger though

uh oh

PLEASE CLAP

RED TEXAS

My fucking sides.
Is THIS the best post on Holla Forums in Months?

You should celebrate us 50 uber old fags we lived the history you kids are forced to read about and we always help point out what is true and just media reinvention for your safety.

Thought you were the other user, nevermind.

lel

MAKE IT HAPPEN

The goyim will never suspect a thing!

nice trips satan

Well guys…I guess Jeb isn't going to win :(

guac 2020??

We always have 2020 to look forward to.
;]

Oh you ;]

They better not.

I think yall have got the wrong guy, anons. I just came (back) in, they're still replacing those four electors in Texas who didn't show up. It's been the better part of an hour and the wait is killing me.

Also 8ch just froze on me, then transplanted someone else's post in its entirety into my text box.

The electoral college just voted.
HERE'S HOW BERNIE SANDERS COULD STILL WIN

I'm sure we'll get Jeb! 2020

>you will never hug guacman then bully him into a mental breakdown then recondition him into a Ben Garrison-tier nigger killer

MIRACLES HAPPEN

o right sorry
I meant to say stay away from the 3d and embrace the pure 2d women but I goof'd

Underrated post, right here.

source

sauce?I know I'm degenerate

ONE LAST GUAC SURGE

It begins!

(checked)

Criminally underchecked trips of kek.

the surge is coming.

What would happen after Trump has reigned for 8 years?
Would we reform the system so he could remain further, or will we hoist up "Ben Garrison 2024"?

RECESS NOO FUCK

Only he wasn't actually "acquitted."
What the Senate decides does not eliminate the impeachment, he WAS impeached.

The senate merely allowed him to keep his seat as president…by one vote.

From the same Wiki:
"Upon the passage of H. Res. 611, Clinton was impeached on December 19, 1998, by the House of Representatives on grounds of perjury to a grand jury (by a 228–206 vote)[17] and obstruction of justice (by a 221–212 vote).[18] Two other articles of impeachment failed – a second count of perjury in the Jones case (by a 205–229 vote)[19] and one accusing Clinton of abuse of power (by a 148–285 vote).[20] Clinton thus became the second U.S. president to be impeached, following Andrew Johnson in 1868."

Here you go, lads
Don't know the artist, probably signed pictures though so look or reverse google search

lol

damn will the periscope come back automatically? Or do I have to reload the page or what?

It should start up automatically.

Just got online. So what happened? Who won? Trump I'm guessing……..

Post yfw Texas goes blue and House elects Guac Man.

Would Trump have won without these high quality memes?

youtube.com/watch?v=pTcSvnN3ZrE&t=13s

REPORTS COMING IN FROM WASHINGTON D.C THERE IS A GUAC COUP TAKING PLACE, JEB BUSH IS USURPING THE SEAT OF PRESIDENT

This guy's handling of form, colour and light is absolutely delicious. Love the rendering style.

Recess until Iowa and Montana decide.

Texas wants to be important, tonight.

21 to go, Texas not called yet

It took for-fucking-ever to get to the actual electoral vote since they had to replace the missing electors, so now they're going to recess. Probably gonna get lunch or something.

Highly likely, but I'm holding my breath until he's past 270.

hi Holla Forums

It's so soft.

Still stuck on 259

QUADS FOR JEB(!) CRASHING THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE

IA in now. Red as expected.

>implying those freckles don't make up for it

Nice quads.

:()

Oh lawd

Gotta let those state congressmen go hit the jungle gym. If you keep them in their seats too long they get all fidgety and stop paying attention.

she's clearly biting her lips

checked

If impeachment tan existed she'd be 18 today.

checked

>THIS IS MY AMERICA
Not any more, you useless gash.

Looks like Texas will decide it. We've got this in the bag

Just Montana, then.

265 now

Those are numbers worth checking

it updated

Absolutely. We will win this and Hillary will get slightly more rekt by anti-hillary faithless electors.

Probably the best western artist I've seen tbh, he should really do non-porn art, those qts need to be squeezed tenderly

Listen user

PA meltdown youtube.com/watch?v=9JyWEOF3CwI

Protest in Phoenix youtube.com/watch?v=DesGRJEOXLo

I think they want to decide it, just so they can all go out for some Bill's, and feel all good about how important Texas is to the Grand Ol' Party.

It was seconds after i checked.

Jeff Macanoli, thank saucenao.

Fucking 270towin is down for me so I had nothing better to do than help.

Bless you, user.

misread and thought you typed "pipe wench"

Has Hillary lost 4 electoral votes then? Add up Montana Iowa and Texas you get 306 for Trump so it must be Hillary losing out.

COME THE FUCK ON TEXAS GOD DAMN IT

Well it wouldn't surprise me. We are a proud people. And we aren't ashamed of that.

GIVE TRUMP YOUR ENERGY!!!

Yes. The 4 other votes were supposed to be hillary votes, as they were from a blue state.

its like florida ll over again

5 VOTES LEFT

You're doing God's work

Well done lad

yeah i suppose that is the opposite problem. i guess eventually you run out of room for useless political talking heads. just out of curiosity, how did you get introduced to imageboard culture? i wish more older people were aware of things like this. we could certainly use the extra experience and wisdom. our younger posters have a disticnt lack of both of these traits.
on a side note, i always wonder if my own father could be lurking here. he certainly has the ideology for it.

where are you guys getting the live updates?

JUST 5 MORE

Now we are on 5 to go
YAYYYYY

They're waiting for a Mr. Garrison to decide things up-north, before they resume.

265? He's won.

Onwards to victory my brothers
For Trump!
For mankind!
Hail Kek for all he has done for us!

im in texas. its always something with these fucking faggots texans are slow as fuck at everything they do. try driving here…

We did it boys.

Jeez, I wonder who's gonna win.

Doesn't matter until texas anyway.

Unfortunately that pride tends to become hubris, inevitably.

Happy birthday and happy impending racewar to you!

Thank you user, I needed a resupply of salt

maybe one day our dreams won't just be memes, user.

I got tumblr, Facebook and Twitter open. Dis gun' be good,

Yeah. It's pretty awful. A blind nigger could drive, and that's no joke. I'd bike, but you know.

I should have kept my big blog post on how I found Holla Forums
but basically you can thank Andrew Anglin for talking about this thing called Holla Forums
I looked for it read on it for about 2-3 months while trying to decipher the lingo then decided lets figure out how to post here.
And now I am here and every now and then I let my age slip out just so everyone realizes what a wonderful diverse board they are posting on.

Will Texas define the election? What if Nevada is called for Don before?

Hahahaha maybe in the heart of the city where it's full of traffic. Otherwise it's fucking NASCAR on every road.

Just like election night, I can't celebrate until it's 100% in the bag.

Welcome to the future lad
Grab a meme and fight the race war

5 more.

Nah. I want this to be as honest electoral as possible. Notice it's only been lefty cucks who split a few votes from Shillary, not vice versa.

That made me laugh irl

Guy can I go live to America after Donald wins? I swear I'm white

IT'S HAPPENING RECESS IS OVER NEW BREAD WHEN?

I do my best.

Argentinians not welcome.

It's pretty much a done deal.

Merry Christmas, anons!

2 MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

everywhere in north and east texas is so fucking painful to drive anywhere. 10 under the speed limit is how everyone drives no matter what time of the day. under the speed limit, on their phones, swerving. when i have to drive back into Texas, as SOON as I get on 635, its like I know im back home because of all the mexicans driving painfully slow with 300 pounds of bullshit in the back of their 94 toyota truck

JUST 2 MORE NEEDED

Washington looks to be staffed by a diverse roster.

Link? Old one just plays old file.

After you successfully complete the 4d extreme vetting meme

Even if Texas cucks out hard, only five out of thirty eight Texas electors need to stay faithful. Even if Texas has faithfuithless electors, its not going to be very many, and I doubt there will be.

His mother is the strongest woman he knows. When she dies in the next 4 years, it will give him the strength to win.

Do you know the national anthem by heart? ALL VERSES. And remember how to do the pledge of allegiance, with an extended arm.

almost there lads

One other thing user you don't want masses of old people finding Holla Forums trust me on this one.
The oldfags that find this place are meant to be here the other ones leave them where jesus flung them.

Dump election memes while you still can

he'd be #4

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession

unless there's an unfaithful on cali, nevada or D.C we're stuck waiting for Texas

Will Nate Wrapping Paper turn out toe be right all along?

Even if Trump doesn't get California, Texas, or Nevada. It'll still be 268 against 259.

That's pretty much the opposite of my experience, user. Aside from the Mexicans and FUCKING CALIFORNIANS GO HOME AND FUCK UP YOUR OWN STATE INSTEAD REEEE

No, it would be 268 to 266, if all of the remaining in-play states went full Hillary.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

We're pretty much there already

can't stump the trump

what have I become

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

What constitutes an oldfag?
In terms of chan culture I'm an oldfag.

But am I an oldoldfag in terms of my age compared to other posters?
What is the norm these days? Have I lingered too long?

You know what would be awesome?

2 unfaithfuls from Commiefornia

How old are you?

I'd say at least 4 years on Holla Forums for oldfag status.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

Isn't it winner take all?

CANT STUMP THE TRUMP

You're here forever.

That doesn't matter at this stage.

Oldfags are from circa ~06' Holla Forums

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

WHAT ARE YOU?

Every state outside of Nebraska and Maine is winner-take-all, but all that guarantees is that one side gets all of their prechosen electors into the electoral college. Electors in some states are allowed to throw a protest vote to someone they weren't supposed to vote for, although in the case of Washington, every one who did is facing a fine.

The electors can technically vote for whoever they want. Some states have laws against this, meaning the unfaithful elector will be fined/imprisoned, but the votes will still count.

stop, just stop, user.

what did he mean,,,,

I am keeping an eye on machines that mostly run by themselves.

www.wfaa.com/news/politics/texas-electors-to-meet-for-official-vote-monday/373703791

They are really spreading this thin

rebirth category best

Rolling for Nuke the Middle East.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

yeeeee

Still to vote:
DC
Texas
Nevada
California
Hawaii

That only applies to the election itself. The electors can (technically) vote for whoever they want. See Washington, where four people went to Bernie instead of Hillary.

In case you're unironically asking, metastasis is when a cancer growth spreads throughout the rest of the body. It's generally the beginning of the end for the patient.

checked

Oh…so am I an ancient fag?
I've been on the chans more than double that.

We really are.
Pic related.

So oldfag territory.

Faulty meme.

bu bu but muh 36 righteous people on da erf!

LIVE TX ELECTOR STREAM

The electoral college just voted.
HERE'S HOW BERNIE SANDERS COULD STILL WIN

'05 oldfag reporting.

2005 reporting in.

OY VEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

I'm from '05 Holla Forums, but the inanity of the board back then didn't really teach much about what this board is like. Hitler admiration was very ironic contrarian memeing, until it became unironic.

I can prove I was around back then, more or less. For example, we used to call each other Davids instead of anons. My throwaway emails are still 'david davidson'.

fug

NEW BREAD

I started at the very end of 4chan and joined with the first exodus.

Oldfag reporting in. DESU DESU

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP