Name Your Priorities In the New Era

So, the EC is meeting as I type this, and it looks like it will be a very sad Hanukkah for the kikes who thought they could steal it at the last minute. Our God Emperor shall be installed, and the scum tide of trendy leftism is on its way back out to the sea of Galilee.

So – what does a god emperor do, exactly? What specific changes do we want to see in the new regime? I know we'd all like to see certain things, such as genocide and pan-white Anschluss, but realistically, what are wee looking for and what will be the benchmarks of success in President Trump's first of seven term?

I'd like to see:
1) Pardons for Assange and Snowden inb4 "controlled opposition!" His pardon sends a useful message to other leakers To hell with Manning, though. I appreciate the info leak, but he got his dick cut off on purpose. He can rot.
2) Fulfillment of the promised ban on lobbying and the imposition of term limits.
3) Shred NAFTA.
4) Unilaterally recognize the nations of Taiwan, Palestine, and the Sahrawi Arab Republic that last one for the lulz.
5) Break up Wall Street's three largest commercial banks and throw some yids in prison. I don't even care which ones. Mr. Cohen the greengrocer can go to Joliet for all I care; just lock up someone.
6) Import tariffs on everything we need to be making here, from cars to steel to electronics. Nike can still use Indonesian slaves to sell shitty shoes to niggers, though.
7) Deportations of troublesome populations, ideally in a fleet of steampunk gold-plated Zeppelins for that essential Trump touch of class.
8) False-flag welfare-to-work program that picks up lazy goldbricks here, ships them overseas like the Peace Corps, and then encourages them not to come back.

Your ideas, Anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

energy.gov/maps/us-hydropower-potential-existing-non-powered-dams
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Build the wall.

Holy shit, get a fucking clue.
Get the fuck out.

1. GAS ALL KIKES
2. Deport all spics
3. Deport all groids

Even of only a third of this is accomplished, America will have been Made Great Again.

Invest in science that can utilize kikes as an infinite energy source.

Eternal Aryan Victory.

BUILD THE GODDAMN WALL AND START DEPORTING

Hang yourself off an overpass

First thing Trump has to do is throw all of the shitty OP's in prison. Half of your stuff is fine, the other half reads like cringy shit you'd see in screencaps from Reddit.

0. Avert war
a. Ally with Russia
1. Immigration
a. Deport all illegals
i. Deploy ICE
ii. Enforce current laws
b. Build the wall
c. Defund sanctuary cities
d. Tighten immigration process
e. Advanced:
i. Blockade sanctuary cities
ii. Restrict immigration to European nations & white individuals
2. White birthrate/marriage
a. Take government out of marriage
b. Advanced:
i. Legislate against gay couples adopting children
3. Fed/economy
a. Fix the economy
i. Reduce unemployed
ii. Rebalance trade
iii. Fix the student loan bubble
b. End the Fed
i. Start issuing the Trump Dollar
ii. Guide the world through a controlled/negotiated default on Federal Reserve notes
c. Advanced:
i. End fractional reserve banking
4. Media/education
a. Seize control of media somehow. Make irrelevant the current power structure and create a new one that is modern and under our control.
b. Destroy the Department of Education. Localize & privatize education.
c. Take back control of the internet
5. Drain the swamp
a. Constitutional term limits on congress
b. Ban foreign lobbies
c. Severely restrict lobbying
6. SCOTUS
a. Stack it

derp

Essentially what he said he'd do. Renegotiate the parasitic liberal order to serve the American interests of the American might on which it depends. Hopefully accelerating the collapse of the whole thing.

This user is using his head.
pic related is >>7777777

1. Immigration. They have to go back. Anchor baby thing gets overturned and retroactive remove citizenship for anchor babies. Deport illegals. No path to citizenship. No government assistance for work visa people.

2. Banning Sharia law. Banning minarets and whatever other anti-Muslim things you can think of.

3. Stop aid to Israel.

4. Ban lobbying in all forms. Lifetime ban on government employees working for foreign governments.

5. Repatriation program for blacks to Africa. Give them an incentive bonus in return for their citizenship being revoked.

1) Extermination of nonwhites.
2) Colonization of space

To expand and clarify:

0. Avert war
a. Ally with Russia
b. End NATO, ANZUS, etc.
c. End Israeli defense
1. Immigration
a. Deport all illegals
i. Deploy ICE
ii. Enforce current laws
b. Build the wall
c. Defund sanctuary cities
i. Prosecute those responsible in the first place
d. Tighten immigration process
i. Restrict immigration to European nations & white individuals
ii. Nationwide voter ID law
iii. Nationwide concealed carry law
2. White birthrate/marriage
a. Take government out of marriage
b. Legislate against gay couples adopting children
c. Ban faggot marriage, begin process of recriminalization
3. Fed/economy
a. Fix the economy
i. Reduce unemployed
ii. Rebalance trade
iii. Fix the student loan bubble
b. End the Fed
i. Guide the world through a controlled/negotiated default on Federal Reserve notes
ii. End fractional reserve banking
iii. Ban usury
4. Media/education
a. Seize control of media by breaking up the monopolies and forbidding foreign ownership of US media entities
b. Destroy the Department of Education. Localize & privatize education.
c. Repeal “net neutrality”
d. Destroy federal student loan programs. Force universities to foot the bill.
5. Drain the swamp
a. Constitutional term limits on congress
b. Ban foreign lobbies
c. Severely restrict domestic lobbying
6. SCOTUS
a. Stack it
b. Get them to actively destroy unconstitutional concepts
i. 14th amendment clarification: anchor babies are not citizens
ii. Existence of the Federal Reserve
iii. Gun laws since 1950

Trump would get JFK'd at 0.c

Remove all kike genes from the gene pool is the #1 objective. Otherwise, you're just postponing the current problem.

If he shows any awareness of it, they might think twice.

Nah, only chance is if he first replaces secret service with his own guys that loyal feds run background on. If he just shows them that he's aware of it, they'll still do it.
And honestly, I think Obongo is going to declare martial law now that you guys are going to war with Russia.

Any confirmations of this?

… The most important, in terms of our country’s future, is grand strategy and foreign policy (the latter, understood correctly, is a subset of the former). The United States needs a grand strategy aimed at preserving the state system.

Our present grand strategy was conceived in a world of states in conflict with each other. Its purpose is to make America dominant over all other states. The U.S. is not the first state to attempt this. Like its predecessors, it is failing. No state has ever been powerful enough to establish the “universal monarchy”, as it was once known. Attempts to do so have always resulted in overreach, then fall. Remember, Portugal once ruled half the world.

But the most important thing is not that we reduce our goals to match our power in the world of conflict between states. The most important thing is that we realize Fourth Generation war poses so serious a threat to the whole state system that conflict between states has become obsolete. We need an alliance of all states against Fourth Generation entities. If we and other Great Powers, especially Russia and China, continue to squabble among ourselves, the 21st century is likely to witness the end of the whole state system. Mere anarchy will be loosed upon the world.

President-elect Donald Trump has already spoken with the leaders of Russia and China, telling them he wants better relations with both. That is a promising start. An alliance of all states should begin with a Triple Alliance of the three strongest Great Powers. Britain and France will probably join. Those five (who conveniently make up the permanent membership of the U.N. Security Council) should be the policy-makers. Any more and decisions will become impossible.

The end is that whenever 4GW manifests itself, wherever it does so, all states work together to defeat it. The power of Fourth Generation entities, or at least some of them, at the moral level of war is so great that, even with all the states in the world against them, beating them will not be easy. Let me say it once more: what is at stake in the 21st century is the state system itself. If events remain on their current course, by the year 2100 the state will probably be just a memory (a fond one, as in Syria, Libya, and Iraq) in much of the world. States have never played for bigger stakes.

A corollary of a grand strategy that unites all states against violent non-state entities is that war between states must disappear. Too often, the losing state will disintegrate, creating a new petri dish of 4GW entities that is a far worse threat than the old state could ever be.

Therefore, the new alliance of all states will work assiduously to avoid and prevent wars between states. Any state that appears to be moving toward war with another state will find the whole world in its path yelling “Stop!” Ironically, this Realpolitik may do more to prevent interstate conflict than have all the “peace movements” led by idealists.

Some may ask, what about Iran, North Korea, and other “rogue” states? Do we want them in this alliance? Yes. “All states” means just that. Iran faces 4GW threats from non-Persians within her borders. North Korea does not face a 4GW threat, but she could be a useful ally, and we do not want her providing arms and expertise to non-state entities because of a desperate need for cash. A peace treaty with North Korea, followed by the removal of U.S. troops from South Korea, is just the kind of deal President Trump should be good at making.

I hope the Trump White House will take a serious look at revamping America’s grand strategy so it fits a century where the most dangerous threat will be Fourth Generation war….

traditionalright. com/the-view-from-olympus-the-most-important-thing/

not really, it just coincides with Trump getting the electoral vote.

serious question: don't you think the fed problem is worthy of consideration for a constitutional amendment? if you ask me, this is the stake in the heart of the JQ…

Absolutely, but I made this as a top/immediate/urgent priorities list

GLOBAL WHITE SUPREMACY

it's a great list. we have a fucking lot of work to do.

The Trump Gold Doubloon.

I see what you did there.

- Dam electrification (if anyone remembers the thread we had, just electrifying two or three of the biggest dams in the USA would cover 2-3% of our energy needs in perpetuity)

- Removal of tollbooths and rent-seeking programs and infrastructure (they're a net sink on our economy). Imagine no longer paying for electronics, power, heat, toll booth operators, pensions, cement and steel barriers, paint, rust protection, ETC ETC ETC. Toll booths are a complete drain on our country, toll booth jams have other costs such as decreased fuel efficiency for the country (idling, having to slow down then accelerate to get back to highway speed) and they increase the chance of accidents.

- Divert pipelines around aquifers (don't let the oil jews fuck over our water supply)

- Prevent fracking near aquifers (don't let the oil jews fuck over our water supply)

- RICO act for Clinton Foundation, all recipients of money from CF, journalists, collaborators.

-Ending inflationary monetary policy and keynesianism, going to a government fiat via the treasury that is managed to induce either a stable or deflationary currency, or based on a basket of commodities. We absolutely need to take back our monetary supply from the jew.

If you look at the economy as a whole, we need to work towards thermodynamic efficiency, since in an economy with sound money, thermodynamic efficiency gains would create deflation thereby raising standards of living for every citizen. The kikes have fucked us over with inflation for far too long.

great idea, but go further. get rid of the fucking EPA and let states do their own shit. same with the NRC (nuclear). same with whatever agency issues licenses for import/export LNG terminals.

most of the money goes overseas. foreign interests buy state legislation, collude with banks on the bond issue to make it look domestic, but really the money goes to the thinly-veiled domestic entity that is in truth owned by the chinks or whomever. there is literally no end to how many ways we have been fucked over in the last few decades.

you have go to further. absolutely need to destroy wall street's lobbying power, end the fed, and keep pushing forward on the foundational assumptions of the banking system itself. see

literally who?

1. Deport all illegals. Punish businesses who use illegal labor. Build the wall.

2. Throw the Clintons and all of their cohorts in prison.

3. End Obamacare.

4. Cut off sanctuary cities from federal funding.

5. Reduce the unemployment rate… and don't do it the lazy nigger way the Obama admin has done by saying that it's improving, but leaving out the detail that workers who once had well paying full time work are now underemployed as part timers.

6. End the federal student loan racket.

7. Work towards being energy independent.

8. Stop all foreign aid. Especially the billions we send to Israel each year.

9. Forbid foreign lobbying. Tell AIPAC to fuck off.

10. Pull out of NATO.

Thermodynamic economy. That's the systemic view of all energy production in our economy. All oil, nuclear, wind, solar, etc. Any energy expenditure which does not either increase net energy efficiency or increase net energy production is a waste of energy.

Everything in our economy can be more or less equated with barrels of oil, tonnes of grain, or similar. Electricity is produced a lot of ways, but industrial agriculture uses oil AND electricity (which is often produced by fossil fuels) for fertilizers, pesticides, machinery, repairs, and you can even drill down to the thermodynamic cost of producing a farming magazine. Every added complexity has a cost, a drop of oil, a joule of electricity, that could instead be spent on useful work in order to increase our energy production, storage capacity, or similar efforts.

Dollars don't actually exist, and even the gold standard is a store of value not just because of rarity but because there is a required energy expenditure to discover, mine, collect, purify and store gold in tradeable formats. In actuality, all human economic activity can be broken down into thermodynamic interactions. A true tool makes the same task thermodynamically more efficient (easier). This is the ultimate economic pill. Money don't real, but energy does.

I can go even further into how for example, corn subsidies actually harm our economy not just because corn production is energetically inefficient, but because by poisoning our food chain it actually increases thermodynamic demand for energetically expensive devices, pharmaceuticals and even more corn-syrup rich foods to pathologically obese individuals. These individuals then have greater risks of health problems, marital, social and behavioural problems, and are a greater risk to society in general because they cannot function at peak human efficiency.

I'm not saying we all have to be robots, but we need to be mindful of our choices, our laws, and the ensuing thermodynamic consequences. Looking into the amount of food waste in the USA is an excellent redpill. Waste actually creates want, and every potential project should be considered with an eye towards the thermodynamic qualities inherent in it.

Now normally all of this would be accounted for simply by costs on a balance sheet, if the dollar actually had any fucking bearing to the thermodynamics it's supposed to represent, but the dollar has been (thanks to the kikes) uncoupled from the thermodynamic costs of the economy. The petrodollar is actually incredibly poisonous for the entire world because the ability to print money, throw it into thermodynamically inefficient areas (I'm looking at you, ethanol producing cornkikes) and other horrendous disasters all need to be undone before we can use proper accounting.

Quebec man speaking here.
Building electric dams is always a great thing. Always.

I would love to help write policy for the Trump administration. You fuckers should definitely hire me.

energy.gov/maps/us-hydropower-potential-existing-non-powered-dams
This will blow your fucking mind.

I've never looked at the argument against corn subsidies this way before. Thank you, user.

It has lots of benefits, high initial cost, but relatively low maintenance if done well, no risk of meltdown, its nice renewable energy.
And especially of low annoyance when built where nobody lives like we did.

Nice trips, and yeah, corn subsidies fuck us HARD. Not only are we being poisoned in our food supply, but think about all the oil used to make the plastics in hospitals for fat people, the oil used to make the anti-fatness drugs (and modern synthetic pharmaceuticals require a SHIT LOAD of oil to make), everything down to the special fat clothes and fat orthopedic insoles. Every single extra accessory is another thermodynamic cost. Wars are won by logistics, so any military man with proper training in logistics should be able to cut a lot of the bullshit out of the economy.

I could go into how energetically expensive entertainment is as well. The surprise is how much can be classified as entertainment.

Ultimately, we need a sound money supply in order to reinforce it. I became a Trump supporter the second he said the Fed needed to be audited, because unless we fix the money supply, we'll never be free of the jewish yoke. The Rothschilds knew this and have ruthlessly exploited it to their advantage.

End monsanto and crank up our breadbasket for agricultural exports again.Take fluoride out of the water accept in heavily kike and nigger infested areas,ABSOLUTELY end the fed reserve is the biggest one that will fucking castrate the kikes power globally.

The only issue with dams is when they're not designed or operated well and they heat the shit out of the water, killing tons of organisms which live in the environment. Algal blooms are a shit. Our water supplies are probably the thing we most need to protect, because creating water filters, purifying water, and treating it are all energetically expensive. The easiest way to keep something clean is by not getting it dirty in the first place. (First rule of cleaning optics transliterated, if anyone's familiar)

While this is all true, we're a 4GW entity too.

remove taco
remove taco
remove taco
BUILD WALL

1. Gas the kikes
2. All fucking niggers must hang
3. Race war now

And that's it folks! We've gotta build bigger and better ovens than we ever imagined possible, we've gotta kill those filthy jew kike bastards, Make Earth White Forever

I'd love to go on for hours about all the things wrong with the world, but I'd like the take home message for you guys to be two things: Fix the monetary system and be mindful of energy efficiency. If you do the two of those things, tons of shit will get fixed basically due to CAPITALISM HO!!!!!

That doesn't mean there won't need to be government intervention in certain areas, but far less government intervention is needed when the jews are kicked out of the money supply.

The one thing that will need to be re-evaluated will be spending on R&D, because quite simply R&D is very rarely justifiable to stock holders of corporations, so unless it's the 1950s again (which is doubtful), any future R&D advancements will likely be in higher education (once we kick the marxists out) or in federally funded programs (which often use those higher education systems to provide them with staff or even run the projects)

can't help but check dubloons

Some ideas that don't get enough coverage:

Use the existing provisions of various NDAAs and Presidential Security Directives to place Trump's hand-picked people at the top of all major companies and bodies in the USA. The powers already exist to do this.

Use the existing provisions of various NDAAs and Presidential Security Directives to pursue all sanctuary city politicians guilty of flouting existing laws - they are domestic terrorists under existing laws. Swoop in and round 'em up.

Impose massive punitive fines on all nations that sent their unemployable shitskins to the USA, to live off the taxpayer (and generally transfer their costly negative socio-economic externalities to the US). Mexico, you owe us a fuckton of money for all that welfare we gave your citizens - citizens your government encouraged, aided, and abetted to sneak into the USA. Ten or twenty trillion dollars sounds about right - but we'll settle for all your mineral and oil rights if you're low on cash.

Hold kikes and their puppets accountable for the civil and criminal costs of the damage their lobbying groups and 'community organisers' have created over so many decades, expeially in the areas of crime, economic decay, child protection, social decay, and so on. Impose criminal penalties including imprisonment, sequester personal and organisational assets, bring class action lawsuits, and make the fuckers pay.

Eventually, by pieceal actions, make all kikes and their puppet organisations officially 'domestic terrorists'. (((Progressives))) will be barred from the social sphere, turfed out of academia, turfed out of government employment, put on the no-fly list, refused access to financial services, and finally herded into camps and sterilised.

Repeal all laws and policies giving women more rights than men. For example, in the areas of domestic abuse, relationships, marriage, divorce, employment, education, and so on. This will restore the nuclear family, slash divorce rates, and protect children.

Revoke all existing 'affirmative action' laws, and replace them with affirmative action laws that recognise that white, straight, non-jewish males have been discriminated against for decades. All white, straight, non-jewish males should be given extra educational and employment-training opportunities for the next several decades, to restore the natural balance. All affirmative action hires should be immediately fired or demoted as appropriate, and their positions held open for white, straight, non-jewish males, i.e. the ones who are actually smart enough, and hard working enough, to do the jobs. The affirmative action principle has been around long enough that we simply need to change who the official victims are.

Revoke citizenship of all post-1960s non-white immigrants, and their descendants. Including mixed-race children. Send them back. Instantly solves most of our unemployment and underemployment problems, slashes welfare, and restores fiscal health to government. No more expensive, stupid parasites.

1. Build the Wall.
Controlling our borders physically is vital to our national sovereignty.
2. Build the trade.
Controlling our borders economically is vital to our national sovereignty.
3. Build the Jobs.
Controlling our internals financially is vital to our national sovereignty.
4. Build the families.
Controlling our internals socially is vital to our national sovereignty.

1. clean house in the CIA

My one priority: Laugh my ass off while America crashes and burns under Trump, while all his little cock riders gleefully cheer thinking he's actually doing something good.

Enjoy your "new era", Trumpcucks.

MAGA

1) Gas the kikes
2) Race war now

you're just doing it for free these days, huh

NATIONAL CONCEALED CARRY AND NFA REPEAL
remove spic
remover nigger
remove sand nigger

Trump ain't perfect, but he's better than you, failure.

In the original time line, Trump lost.

If I am part of a 4GW army, my top priority is assisting the FBI in the total destruction of the Podesta Pizza Gang.

The only similarity between the two men is that they are both elected president. President Kennedy was an anti-white genocidal criminal.

This would be pretty good.

Hello masonic shill.
What if we treat them for what they are? A threat to the West.

When you face whole life imprisonment it's very possible to lose your mind very quickly.

Plastic is a waste product from making gasoline.

To secure the existence of our people and a future for white children.

Gee I don't know, kill the dentists that put amalgam fillings in peoples heads including mine?

And he is keeping his guys so that's yet another plus

1. Assange yes, Manning yes (PR purposes), snowden only after having his day in court, i believe he is a treacherous CIA plant and needs to prove his innocence.
2. Agreed, im 100% sure Trump will do this, its easy for him and he can brag about it, as no other president has done it before, its PR gold and he knows it.
3. He'll renegotiate it, making it fairer im sure.
4. Good luck lol, Taiwan might happen, that'd be it.
5. fingers crossed
6. agreed, but keep the % carefully applied, you can cause alot of trouble by putting up a tax too much or too little.
7. lol why not.

I want him to institute Stop and Frisk so i can see the butthurt niggers everywhere whining about their rights whilst their communities are safer.

And i want him to fly over to Russia and have a grand old time with Putin and Farrage, watch all the EU members shit bricks while they party and bro it up kek.

I want to see how well he does against ISIS, who will be weaker once King Bummer stops funding them. Hope he forges a lasting peace with Assad.

And i want to see him dismantle the fed and institute greenbacks, using his corporate appointees as attack dogs to make it happen.

Lind was talking about the actual organized government of the USA doing what is in the best interests of the USA.

If you want to re-define geopolitics as a question of whites versus everybody else, the USA is not your primary allegiance.

So you haven't organized an argument. Are you trying to speak for the USA, or are you trying to speak for whites, or are you trying to speak for the West?

Much better relations with Russia. Much stronger stance against China.

1488 gas the kikes, race war now.

Get rid of the Hughes amendment so we can have full auto funs.

this

Step 1: Build The Wall
Step 2: Reverse the flood that will, without a shred of doubt, sink us all in time.

Check'd

1. Wall
2. Infrastructure/Jobs
3. Military/Jobs
4. Remove Kebab
5. Audit Fed
6. Name the jew and show black people who is really "oppressing" them.
7. Let blacks gas the kikes