RUSSIAN AMBASSADOR KILLED BY TURKROACH: THREAD #2

Here we go lads

Russian Ambassador Shot in Akara

Condition is currently unknown

Roach source

hurriyet.com.tr/son-dakika-rusya-buyukelcisi-ankarada-silahli-suikasta-ugradi-40311678

Archive

archive.is/VVvae

Other urls found in this thread:

southfront.org/russian-ambassador-to-turkey-injured-in-assasination-attempt-day-before-ankara-moscow-tehran-meeting-over-syria-crisis/
rt.com/news/370804-brussels-lockdown-searches-police/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/810813937566543872
archive.is/Aa96G
nationalinterest.org/feature/hillarys-ties-the-shady-islamic-cleric-accused-backing-17148
infogalactic.com/info/Ernst_vom_Rath
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/11/turkish-media-gen-mike-flynn-gulen-extradition/
liveleak.com/view?i=7d6_1481908470
liveleak.com/view?i=4de_1482167380
berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/ein-toter-lkw-rast-in-weihnachtsmarkt-auf-breitscheidplatz-25341200
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/concrete-barriers-up-german-market-12303948
bild.de/regional/berlin/weihnachtsmarkt/lkw-rast-in-menschenmenge-49397292.bild.html
rt.com/news/370827-berlin-christmas-market-truck/
twitter.com/News_Executive/status/810929587282710528
archive.is/irzm2
archive.is/wKr0f
archive.is/BQHbk
archive.is/LD5Gs
rt.com/news/370831-putin-russian-ambassador-ankara/
nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/russia-ambassador-shot-ankara-turkey-report.html
twitter.com/RT_com/status/810941210361741312
twitter.com/BBCSteveR/status/810940773151580160
archive.is/GON6D
imgur.com/a/DIehI
archive.is/YRQKa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fethullah_Gülen
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for retaking Constantinople

WHAT THE FLYING FUCK

Nobody cares. Irrelevant news.

WHY ARE ALL THE AMBASSADORS DYING
WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING

It's fake

It's just a frame from a video camera left recording. The assassination happened while the ambassador was behind a podium, giving some kind of address. Instant media coverage with industry-grade cameras.

damn

THE PERPETRATOR IS A FUCKING JEW

nth for fire safety

Nice timing on linking to the new thread OP, good job.

figures, looks isreali

WW3 NOW

Disinfo get out

Security briefing live, starting with conference from officials regarding shooter possible origins from Aleppo

I will post updates

Wrong thread? also how the fuck is that even possible

According to Southernfronts the ambassador was suppoused to attend a summit about Syria tomorrow.
What a coincidence!
southfront.org/russian-ambassador-to-turkey-injured-in-assasination-attempt-day-before-ankara-moscow-tehran-meeting-over-syria-crisis/

sorry, fake, halfchan did it

FRIENDLY REMINDER THAT PARTS OF BRUSSELS ALSO ARE ON LOCKDOWN RIGHT NOW

rt.com/news/370804-brussels-lockdown-searches-police/

BRITISH AMBASSADOR KILLED

ITS HAPPENING
PRAISE KEK
AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

in your mind user

it's FAKE you retard

WE NEED A SOURCE.

It's a fucking miracle that he was actually able to kill somebody with a canik. in the first place. The canik is a steaming pile of shit and was likely to explode in his hand.

Dude the fucking Russian Government made a statement about it, fuck off.

Have we started the fire?

Check it yourself, retard

What's his name again? Oh right. You don't even know his name.
That's how irrelevant this "news" is. It probably didn't happen and if it did it is still completely irrelevant.

FAKE FAKE FAKE!
No source! It's a halfcuck lie!

Really makes you think.

He tweeted three minutes ago you DOUBLENIGGER

PLEASE MEME RESPONSIBLY
WAIT UNTIL IT'S OUT AT LEAST

Guys, this guy is making my spidey-senses tingle. Didn't someone very similar-looking to this goy try to take over a newsroom a while back?

MERRY CHRISTMAS Holla Forums

Somebody mentioned it in the last thread so I just posted it here. And this computer is 7 years old, and it's memory is at like 90% full.

EVERY FUCKING TIME

FUGGGG :DDDDD

welp. here we go

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/810813937566543872

Wikileaks put out an 88g insurance file today. How did they know?

Can the Uk ambasador dis-info get out

British ambassador isn't dead. You didn't even bother checking their twitter to see that it's fake. You shouldn't be here.

Could this explain the surge in Saudi and US captives over the last few days? Most of them seemed to be lowly contractors, but if aliances are forged, then there might not be room for Saudi-advisors anymore. Does this mean that Kurdish alphabet-soup is going to get hit hard by 2 to 3 adversaries next? That might be very bad news for American maneuvrebility in Iraq. Imagine US generals trying to get Kurds to rid their Democratic Masterpiece og IS, while they in turn demand that USA confront both Turkey and Assa/Russia at the same time… Lucky for that Game of Throne guy that he already concluded the series. His work is nothing comparred to reality these days…

REMINDER THAT IF TALEWORLDS FALLS, ALL TURKROACHES DIE

God bless you slav user

TURKROACH DETECTED

This, tbh

twitter.com/ajenews

I did afterward, I just got caught up in the hype, too much shit is happening.

Meanwhile…

BBCW: Let's talk about Apple
France24: Let's talk about Congo

i posted that halfchan shit, I'm sorry, I take full responsebility

Procure good posts again and Kek will grant you numerals and forgiveness.

WHAT
IS
APPLE

Here in Canada we just had a news report on why chewing on your toenails can cause mouth cancer.

posting a kike character from a kike film, and you do?

It's ok user. I will accept your rare Pepe in exchange

Wrong, CIA put out a 83gb insurance file.

Your memes are shit

aww shit

FUG

CHECKED

NO BEACE :-DDDD

(checked)
Not so sure we should be putting pepe on him though.

You get mouth cancer in Canada if you talk like Trucuck

Oh boy

Much better than,

that guys hand is blue as fuck

it's a kike film but not a kike character tbf

(triple checked)
THE WORK OF FROG?

I am still waiting for the day Holla Forums will be wrong for once.

dubs confirm for Spurdo declaring WW3

bruh…

It's not happening?

U sur did it nao arry porrer

Now you've done it user. Hope your proud.

he literally converted to judaism for his ex-wife and cucks himself to her constantly. the character that is.

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS

can we invade Tuvalu while no one is looking?

Behind the scenes you can bet that Turkey is being forced to give them concessions.

Going to be a long fucking wait.

what a last name to have

CIA assassination is going to backfire

It ain't ever gonna happen user

Thank you Kek for pointing out the truth to us in these uncertain times.

Welp we have insider security briefings now.

WEEEEW

PLEASE MEME IRRESPONSIBLY

OH BOY

I think they know it's n attempt to stir shit, which is why Putin isn't acting right away.

The memes and the numerals will always guide us.

Why do I have "Night Fever" playing in my mind?

Expect a false flag attempt by the CIA as an apparent "response" to the Ambassador's death to escalate things further.

And that's clearly displayed as a bad thing throughout the movie. It's him stubbornly refusing to accept reality and desperately clinging to the idea of a wife that's no longer his. It's called a character flaw, nigger.

They'll probably counter-attack by hitting democrat/liberal figures. I wouldn't be surprised if George Soros or Hillary Clinton end up dead in the next few months.

I hope you're behind like 10 proxies or something

Russian ambassador with no close protection of his own (Russian) has to trust Turkey with 22-year-olds bodyguards from Aleppo?

wew

wtf are you doing user?

It is a kike movie with a kike actor who portrays a goy who converted to judaism. In other words, a typical hollywood movie.

Putin has to wait until Trump is in office unless he wants nuclear war

THIS IS THE BIG ONE, FAMILY-DAMILY

Im not sure about the saudi captives but the kurdish problem is not as simple as you think. However you can be sure that americans will have a strong position in iraq thanks to the kurdish regional government there. Unlike other kurdish group KRG seems to understand that actions have consequences and they seem to play it neutral when it comes to regional politics, hell they are even friendly with the turkish army at this point. However the other kurdish groups such as the pkk and the ypg are unnecessary in this equation it would be best for everyone for them to go away.
So:
KRG - not stupid will act to protect their interests
PKK, YPG - can go to hell for all i care

Russkies won't be dumb enough to start a war because of this, considering it's only 5 weeks away until a US President with neutral/positive views on Russia is on, and that Turkey might become a useful vasal for them in the future. There might be a few KGB style assassinations on US/NATO people though.

I miss bumnumba-kun

PRAISE KEK
KKK
KEK
KKK

FIRST BLOOD
NOW COMES WAR

In all seriousness though, how did this boogaloo turkroach even get in that corner? Everybody just assume he was security?

CIA BTFO

Guys the US media isn't reporting on it.

Does that mean that the CIA didn't do it after all and didn't have a ready set narrative to push? If not them, then who fucking did it?

Putin seems to not have taken the bait. The Turkoraches live to be glassed another day.

Nah. They'll use this to give Turkey the option of either cutting their support to ISIS or getting pounded in the ass by Russia.

so was a kike. like I said.

Come back when you've google'd his maybe with a screenshot of another (((Reuters))) sockpuppet agency.

Russians are fucking cucks unless they are making secret demands to erdogan right now as we speak

OY VEY

it all ties into this

I think he's done some videos recently. I remember one where he played GTAV drunk where he dicked around with a police mod

The end is nigh, soon all will be fire.

Doesn't the position he's making the pics give him away a bit already?

Holy fug.
Russian retaliation when?

It was our greatest ally eternally looking out for US interests first. See

Russia doesn't want to give Obama any excuse for war. They will wait until Trump is in power. They can be VERY patient, and ~30 days is nothing.

Get ready!

Angry muslim did it because he was angry?

CNN headline: Why is Trump holding back on condemning the assassination?

OY GEVALT, IT'S LIKE ADUDDAH 1914

FUCK YOU OBAMA

A Jewish muslim muzzing?

The dubs and trips in this thread.

Worst thing is that I can really picture this happening

Be real, what are the chances of Russia taking military action against Turkey because of this?

Of course not.

All Putin has to do is restrain himself and wait for a fucking month to avoid a global scale war with NATO. He knows this and this is exactly what that press release is saying.

The next month is probably the last chance tptb have to start WWIII and cover their tracks.

archive.is/Aa96G

WWIII NOW

Nothing's gonna happen

Confirmed, this little stunt backfires and ends up putting Russia in a stronger negotiating position.

Since Russia already said it isn't going to effect anything, they might have their orders to stand down. Or, it's a mudslimes sliming. The fact that he was a roach, with a kike name, snackbaring makes me skeptical that he's some kinda lone gunman to say the least.

Nice numerals.
No WW3 anons.

So was Current Year just a restart by kek? Are we going to see another two world wars? But this time we win and the kikes actually get gased?

I never doubted you, Kek.

fuck off goony goon

fugggg

top kek !!!!!!!

Jews don't do suicide missions to kill ambassadors.
It's not their style. Plus, he was screaming allahu ackbar.

Signs point to yes.
Probably not.

Mfw serb, and serbs didnt do it this time.

How do we know it's das juden?

Shooter doesn't look like a Muslim. That pic near the top of this thread makes no sense to me.

how could you not see his kippa?

obongo needs to fuck off

привый i am

We have strong likelihood that shooter is Ankara born of Altintaś, Mevlüt. This is known and this is shown on twitter, this much is open information. Information that we have given Interfax is as follows: He is a police man who was off duty, he was meant for patrol today, but he was put off duty due to conflicts with co workers and a fight with another officer.
Otherthings we have given Interfax: He was let in after his ID was checked, he was confirmed to be a valid police man after he was searched. His weapon was found, but since he was a civil servant, he was allowed to keep it with him.
Dearest Andrei had no security detail with him, Mevlüt claimed that he was his detail after he was on stage, no one was informed of this, so he was able to take the stage easily.
What has not been told but will be told soon: Mevlüt was stopped with a friend of his who entered the exhibition through main entrance, not sure if related, but a picture is being circulated of this person soon.
Turkish military is saying that this man is part of the Movement Gülen, we have not finished our own investigation, but it does not seem likely, it is more likely that this man in pro government, we are waiting to proceed with information on this.

Good luck and stay safe friends, war is unlikely, but even we do not know.

Baruch Goldstein.

Kristol's fearmongering is no different than the WW3 larping ITT.

Had to google that weapon because I never heard of it and I found out that hickok45 is turkish himself. He says turkey is his home country in the beginning.

mudslimes are typically named goldstein either.

Chance of europe cuckingly attacking russia if the russians attack turkey?

aren't

fug DD-x

Nice shoop. Almost had me.

We don't. It's all secondary knowledge, but the larpers are ready to go to war over some dead art critic.

RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NOT HICKOK

>>>/int/

TURKISH AMBASSADOR IN RUSSIA

DAMN

Honestly because Billy Bob said that it's like WW1 that means that it's not happening.

Bill is ALWAYS wrong.

Natsuki Subaru is the culprit

Oh fuck. They were two different events.

I think those digits know that war is coming

If Russia attacks back, NATO(USA) will have to defend Turkey. This is an attempt to start a world war 3.

MIDF will be here and blame it on the jews like they always do. I am no fan of Shlomo and JIDF, but this was a stereotypical muslim pulling the trigger.

Хало Srpski

Will Putin push king nigger over this I wonder?

weapon*

FUCKING HELL
IT ALL TIES IN TOGETHER
nationalinterest.org/feature/hillarys-ties-the-shady-islamic-cleric-accused-backing-17148
gülenist shot russian ambassador
gülenist air force commander shot down the russian jet
TURKEY IS SLOWLY SLIDING INTO RUSSIAN INFLUENCE AND OBONGO IS DOING HIS BEST TO STOP THAT

Look at the culprit's fucking NAME schlomo, jews are everywhere, even turkey.

FLASHBACK: 1938

infogalactic.com/info/Ernst_vom_Rath

That's not yet confirmed.

did you guys know he is turkish? Because I didn't.
2:00

Do you have more unrelated. random fun facts?

how pissed is cnn right now that this story kicked the electorate spin off of the front page of their site

THANKS RUSSIAN BRO, KEEP US UP TO DATE.

Kek approves of the Cyka Blyat Brother.
Keep it up Russianon.

We do not think this person is part of the gülen, the Turkish military have finished their investigation. I personally think it was very quick that they finished investigating, they have not even sent us any of their own details aside from what our counterparts in Ankara are saying. I am skeptical of this

I had no fucking idea, the guy was practically one of my idols.

wow

Okay so first they said off-duty now they're saying FORMER police officer on RT.

This, Jews never do the dirty work themselves.

If. He was former how'd he get in with his service weapon?

Spread that image to normalfags. Implant associations that the establishment Democrats are a bunch of murderous thugs. It will make it easier to eventually bring the hammer of justice down on the Clintons and their crime syndicate Foundation.

Why is the spring hanging out the bottom of the magazine?

Oh boy, is this a Franz Ferdinand 2.0 we got on our hands?

Don't ask questions goy.
what the fuck are you doing RT?

god damn it

breitbart.com/national-security/2016/11/11/turkish-media-gen-mike-flynn-gulen-extradition/
And Trumps National Security Advisor wants to give Gulen to Erdogan.

Interesting isn't it?

Yes, please read here the post

He had had conflicts with coworkers and fight, was relieved of patrol duty, he was still a registered riot police officer when he entered the exhibition building place. His service weapon was kept on him because he was allowed to keep it, and was still an active civil servant.

What do you think this entails for the situation in Syria?

WW3 begin now

TIME FOR WWIII

CHECK EM

Goddamn it I hope we glass them and the Turkroaches when the God Emperor ascends the throne. Constantinople will be ours again.

KEK KEEPS BUTTERLORDS DEVS SAFE
PRAISE VIDYA

/bane/ get

kek is the newest jewish invention to undermine the last remnant of christianity.

WWIII

CHECK EM

Get

WW3

Are there videos of the turkroach being gunned down or just the picture?

the artifacts in that jpeg. looks like the beginning to a nightmare fuel edit.

Gulen is a asset of hillary and obama
if they give him back he will spill everything surely.
Which would mean Turkey straying away from globalism and NATO

Just checking

you had one job

This. Kekfags will never understand they are barely as powerful as christpol

Decent.

Russians blaming religion of peace (at least publicly).

SHHHIEEEETTTT

wew lad

Thats some good OC,i expect JIDF being triggered over it.

I hope Putin waits until M&B2 comes out.

Yeah this has a serious false flag vibe to it, especially at this particular (((conventient))) time

/sp/ I swear to all that is holy if y'all stole this get…

Just a history tidbit, this guy tried to kill Franz twice that day and only on the second attempt did he succeed. They ran into eachother coincidentally actually the second time.

I'm waiting for Obama to say that "the Russians did it".

DEAD RUSSIANS
DEAD TURKROACHES
CHRISTM TRULY HERE BOYS

We have made no commenta on the situation in Siria, but I cannot comment on the other parts of this briefing, I arrived late. In an hour we are preparing another briefing that I will keep up to date here if I can, we will have more people at-desk for this. Stay safe, I am scared for my country.

No images of the injury on the ambassador, how is this possible?
Even if this shit is fake, there will be real consequences.

Jewtin and Obongo start WW3 before Trump can stop it.

why give them anything at all? fuck those guys.

I wouldn't put it past Putin to have orchestrated this himself to give him more bargaining power with Turkey over the Syria issue.
He has a history of using false flags to get his way.

kek, 8/10

Jack Ruby (=Rubenstein)

lul

Thanks a lot for keeping us updated man, i am praying for your safety.

use a tripcode so we can recognize you.

WW3 only months after Trump's inauguration, and this time we're once again on the good goy side. /fixed

Me too brother, just let us have it for a week, that's all i ask, then i will vaporize a happy autist

CTR still have some pennies left?

Hell with the missile crisis why not the murder of JFK?

the salt from the electoral college is making a few CTR employees angry.

Putin knows multidimensional chess too?

kek
Best thing is that they can't call it "fake news".

BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, SKULLS TO THE SKULL THRONE!

Nice.

If dubs, lsrael gets nuked by Russia first

LIKE MEMES, MEMES IN THE HAPPENINGS

God bless

noice

this is how WWI started. history repeats itself

OY VEY DELETE THIS GOY

Seriously, this guy is right. Are you still getting paid to do what you're doing? I work in mid-level retail, probably make more than you do, maybe not by much, but if my employers ever disrespected me the way yours did you, I'd quit in a fucking heartbeat.

MAKE YOUR OWN THREAD WITH UPDATES IF POSSIBLE, MODS SHOULD STICKY THIS IF YOU DO MAKE ONE

Daily reminder that Putin is a valiant anti-fascist and will protect European and Russian Jews. Godspeed and kill those Nazi bastards :^)

THE FIRE RISES

nice D&C in unrelated thread

impressive

KEK BE PRAISED

Thank you Putin

CHECKING THOSE FUCKING DUBS

He means the British assassination you illiterate.

LET IT BE

probably mossad themselves at this point. they are terrified and desperate.

also this

Isn't Russia attacking Israel actually in the Bible as a prophecy? They didn't use the same word for Russia, but it was a term for the people that became the Russians or something like that.

M E M E S

so its not happening? fug, I went into happening mode for nothing again. im tired of this and want ww3 NAO

Being British must suck.

check yourself before you wreck yourself

Why is there no porn of these two?

This is a good thing I was in 4th grade and it was decades before I understood what his name really was.
But now just as the inter webs doubles or some shit every X months the amount of actual knowledge people possess seems to follow along at a comparable proportion.

Merry Christmas to you too, kek.

ewww wew

gas yourself, my man

Can anyone do a loss edit?

The dead guy looks swarthier than the turk.

Delete your life

They are scared of Russia you stupid cuck, not Shabbos Goy Trump

It's all dependent on whether the Russians will trust Erdogan or not. Of course, an outbreak of war would be the perfect opportunity for Obongo to declare martial law and postpone the transition, so it's likely that the Russians will wait until after 1-20-17 before taking any action against the Turks. The Russians are banking on the U.S. becoming a key ally in the upcoming conflicts. They can't risk giving Obama any excuse to stay in the Oval Office.

Die

Man in the High Castle was the good ending route.

I can already see an "alex jones gets shot down by young turks" edit.

Stop LARPing.
liveleak.com/view?i=7d6_1481908470

ALLAHU SNACKBAR

liveleak.com/view?i=4de_1482167380

I think even Russians figured it out that Israelis did it.
The only ones desperate enough to get their ISIS baby saved.

TURKS ARE WHITE!!!

Decent meme tbh

(checked)
2017 is right around the corner.

You can really tell the newfags by the smell.

hello I am again

I will maybe make thread in next briefing

Our plans for Siria will not change, we will continue evacuation of people along routes, we do not have reasons to believe this was a collected incident, this was a wolf alone, a single person with maybe one other participant. The events in Zürich are connected but only by date, we think with good reason that the attack on the center for Islam was due to people seeing an attack happen, and a cell responding to it. This is what we think but we do not have all facts yet. We are however very scared of a military event with Turkey, we have reason to believe that this was a person planning to forward some goals based on those of the Turkish military. If Turkey is pushing this to mvmt Gülen, they may be trying to aim this at an insurrection gainst Kurds. This is what we think, and while we still do not have all details,
we do have an investigation that will tell more, we will be transparent enough when we need to put information out.

Please kindly fuck off. If I want Erdogan propaganda I'll check Turkish channels.

Holy shit he lit his ass up.

Gog and Megog my dad won't shut the fuck up about it.

Yeah, those.

You must tell Putin to retake Constantinople

Underrated

No, they are smart. This assassination was an attempt to drive a wedge between Turkey and Russia, who have been getting quite close recently much to the dismay of many ((NATO)) interests. Retaliating against Turkey is exactly what ((they)) want Russia to do, to bring Turkey back into the fold.

See:

The way he slurs his allahu akbar makes me chortle, i'm used to hearing so much speed and energy behind it, sounds like a fucking ape trying to say it.

So if this is a push for war, its a push for a full scale Turkish offensive against Kurds inside Turkey, Kurds inside Syria or both?

You can draw it if you want.

Looks like the guy was released from the police force after the coup attempt.

What if german jews hadn't been holocaust'd? would jews view nazis differently? would other jews consider german jews (which make up most of the jews in murrica btw) as traitors?

Would german jews defend hitler?

do with this as you will

Breddy gud

He's probably a deep cover Russian agent doing a false flag for Putin.
He doesn't even look Turkish.

someone please bring me up to date on this happening?
inb4 yids did this

fuck off

we live in a new age of lawlessness and uncertainty, where men are measured by the quality of their memes. In this KEK-given world, even rule 34 may have exceptions.

WHAT IS BEST IN LIFE? TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES, TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU, AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THE WOMEN.>>8555222

another snackbar happening right now in Zurich

Can you guys use this in concert with Trump to increase relations with the USA?

Try to think on the bright side slavbro.

(checked)
Alright waiting upon your further posts.

Obviously both, they want to get hold of Syria for that pipeline shit

bullshit trip tripsman. Erdogan is just covering his ass, he's already deflecting to Gulen.

US/Russian relations are driven by geopolitics, not individuals. The only way I could see them buddying up is if both countries decided to carve up the world between them.

KEK

(czeched)

is habbenin

LOL he missed the first two shots. The third went right through the heart though.

fuck off degenerate.

No blood, very strange reaction. It's as if he died within seconds but there's no blood.

Cryptokike turkroach offs russian ambassador and screams snackbar muh Alleppo. Russia unfazed by obvious CIA kike attempt to start WW3.

Satella Akbar

TRUCK PLOWS THROUGH CHRISTMAS MARKET IN BERLIN. IT'S FUCKING HAPPENING. ISIS IS UNLEASHED.

ALL THESE HAPPENINGS
OH LAWD

nevar forgit the nikes

I dont think it went like in tv shows "you're a goddamn loose cannon hand over your badge and gun"

Source or gtfo

It's a handgun round m8, blood wont be pouring out by the gallons seconds after.

OH BABY

Nice link

berliner-zeitung.de/berlin/ein-toter-lkw-rast-in-weihnachtsmarkt-auf-breitscheidplatz-25341200

wew

He isn't. He wrote in the comments that it was just a joke.

if dubs, ww3

They always leave this shit for the end of the year don't they

There's so much happening I don't know what to do

Imagine sitting next to Hitler and accidentally getting too close and touching mein fuhrer's shoulder.

what would you do?

You play too many games and watch too much TV. Blood isn't going to fly everywhere if you get shot with a cenik.

Another assault vehicle attack?

This is all the fault of this thread.

IF DUBS, APOCALYPSE NOW

kys

chances it was religion of peace?

gentle reminder that 2016 isn't over

at least 88%

You can't force the dubs user, you just gotta let them flow.

Fake, nothing on twitter. Give links and archives next time faget

IT JUST KEEPS HAPPENING

WE TOLD YOU TO BAN ASSAULT TRUCKS WHY DID YOU NOT LISTEN

GODDAMN IT YOU GUYS, STOP TRYING TO DOOM THE WORLD FOR FUN

and it's portrayed as a bad thing

The closest I've found is this article saying they're putting up barriers.

birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/concrete-barriers-up-german-market-12303948

Source of gtfo

ISIS happening theme

if dubs bomb attack on French disco next

Good job you doomed yourself

Fuck you, it's all tumbling down now.

RT website is reporting it

https ://www.rt.com/news/370827-berlin-christmas-market-truck/

noice

sheeeeeit
bild.de/regional/berlin/weihnachtsmarkt/lkw-rast-in-menschenmenge-49397292.bild.html

rt.com/news/370827-berlin-christmas-market-truck/
here you go friend

smh fam, what have you done now?!

2017 YEAR OF THE FIRE COCK

twitter.com/News_Executive/status/810929587282710528
IT KEEPS HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who made that thread? Haven't they ever seen any action move made in the last 50 years!

Shit's about to get real fucky boys.

Yes. It felt like things started to move exponential at some point but there have been quiet recently (mostly talk, muh russia).

We all thought the sandniggers would go crazy during the summer, but I guess it's the European winters that make them happening-prone.

1000%

THEY LET ISIS OFF THE LEASH
BE READY FOR AN ATTACK IN THE US

Guys I need to go away for 10 minutes, can you please postpone happenings until then? Already got 4 happenings.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Der bild has it in the breaking news bar

FUCKKK THEM ALL TO DEATH WITH OUR FIRE COCK!

Oh shit, things are starting to pick up.

Aw hell. It's happening for real now

Shit, you just made me realize the conundrum we're in

You ever seen a sand person on hoth? they get just a little bit cranky.

Make a seperate sticky doe!

You forgot Berlin

It's 5 with the Truck ceashing into a Christmas market in Berlin

I made this in powerpiont

GAS THE KIKES AND MUSLIMS

Show me your /comfy/

It's real

The year of the Fire Monkey doesn't even end at 2016. There's about an extra month of flaming monkeyshines; the year of the Fire Cock doesn't start until February 3, 2017.

Fake as fuck.
You can see him lean forward, but when the camera pans back, he is already on his back.
The natural tendency is to fall forward, on your hands and knees, as you are much less likely to injure yourself. Falling on your back is a recipe for head injury. He was shot from behind and would've fallen on his knees if this had not been a fake as fuck false flag. There is no blood and he has no visible injuries. Fake.

Muslims aren't our enemy pol.

Only the comfiest.

He's fat.

>>>/out/

Yeah, Islamic radicals are so fucking peaceful.

ISLAM IS THE SWORD OF JEWERY

It's like the Mudslimes WANT Trump and Putin to genocide every last one of them.

hello

Spinal lock is most likely what happened here, his shots were center of mass and were accurate, spinal lock would, depending on how he is standing, keep a body from responding to normal reflexes, though with the shots it was likely he was dead before he hit the ground

Here's your (you)

ruh roh

So if it were real he would have fallen on his face to prevent injury instead of falling on his back maximizing injury risk?
Are you retarded?

im tired of getting hype for ww3, just for it to be fucking nothing. Is it actually happening??

THREAD
THREAD
THREAD

They really are.

Precisely. His enormous gut, coupled with the force from the bullets from behind would've ensured that he falls forward. Staged false flag.

Sometimes… but not in our WHITE lands. They dont belong.

REMOVE KEBAB

C'mon man, apply yourself.

Where is the beard?

1. he got shot from the back, your organs are very exposed in the back.
2. PISTOL BULLETS AREN"T THAT STRONG YOU TWAT

Also watch how he doesn't take a single breath, not even a shallow one, once he's on the ground.

This ain't fucking hollyjew retard.
your only argument is that
You are genuinely retarded.

Ever fallen on your back?
Ever fallen on your back when you were hit from behind?
Staged. Fake as fuck.

Where's the damned blood?

And presumably the shooter would have been thrown across the room via the same magical force.

There's a shootout happening at an islamic center in Zurich Switzerland too

Bullets go into you, they don't act like a piece of wood smacking you in the back. Dropping like a sack of shit is the usual reaction to being shot anywhere.

Pepe is pointing to the Russian bombs that will start falling all through Turkey. Don't doubt those trips infidels

He wasn't shot in the head, he was shot in the back. Notice that he is leaning forward in the beginning and is not falling backwards, but forwards. This is more fake than a 2 dollar bill.

This man fucking this

And what are your sources?
Seeing people get shot in movies and video games?

NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Yes, the fire rises!

Never fucking said he was shot in the head you mongoloid. You ever seen anyone shot in the back, I mean really shot in the back? Not just from your games, movies and anime?

Yes. The moment the bullet hits the large intestins, the methane usually ignites. Most Pakistani suicidebombers make due with only 9mm and local food.

no blood, video stops before shooter is killed and all we have is a photo of him afterwords. it does seem a little weird.

I served in nam and i am professional wrestler and firearms instructor. I know fake when i see it and this is the mother of all fake videos.

Was just reading that too last night. Now it's happening. Always quiet before the storm.

Prove it Dr.

Love to see your evidence Professor Holla Forums

Zurich: archive.is/irzm2
Brussels: archive.is/wKr0f
Berlin: archive.is/BQHbk
Ankara: archive.is/LD5Gs
This is very comfy.

Tell me a story about killing gooks.

Ever been shot in the back?
Ever been shot through the spine with a pistol?
Retard. That's what you are.

Wrong war.

Even if it was a hollowpoint, the first two layers of clothing clog the tip of the round so expansion can end up minimized. The way the collar of the jacket flaps from the third or fourth shot makes it evident that something passes through the chest. If the shooter managed a shot to the heart, it could have burst the main ventricle, pouring blood into the chesgt cavity that would still take a while to dribble out of the acrual entry or exit wounds.

capped

This tbh.
Good propaganda for normalfags but the kind of sick fuck (love you lads) who inhabits Holla Forums has seen hundred's, if not thousands of real deaths on camera.
People do not just drop to the ground and lie motionless like that, EVEN WHEN THEY ARE SHOT IN THE HEAD, SPINE OR HEART.
At the very least his hands would have twitched or head rolled around for a few seconds. But… No movement at all.
Also, what is that white thing that whips down near his collar as the shots ring out? Have a look.
To;Dr this is a hoax intended to reinforce the "Islamic terror" boogyman as well as undermine Russian-Turkish relations.
Sadly the typical "alt-righter" will lap it up because "shitskins".
Watch for the usual suspects, TRS, Renegade, Stormer, etc to flood the board with " Muslims are the REAL" enemy agitprop.

The video continues on for quite some time and not even a drop of blood m8.

I know Koreans were the original gooks, but wasn't the term used in 'Nam?

Otherwise, zipperheads.

Mr. Ventura?

It's not fake. You can't even see him from the chest down, or how the lectern in front of him plays a role in how he drops. His face says it real enough.

tener barba es opcional para muchos musulmanes.
btw sin titulo.png
you have to go back

MEME IT SO, CAP'N

Very different lighting conditions. No beard.

Has no one else noticed that a bullet just happens to exit the ambassador's chest behind the red foreground banner yet you don't see the wound frames later when he falls.

Also, why in the hell is the spring hanging out of the bottom of that magazine in the shooter's death pic?

He didn't get shot in an Eastwood Western, you dumbass.

Thanks Russian intelbro

Im saying, in the first photo he has no beard, and in the second, it does

Russian ambassador's murder is 'provocation aimed at undermining Syria peace process' – Putin
rt.com/news/370831-putin-russian-ambassador-ankara/

Shieeeeeeeet

Spring could easily happen if a bullet hits the base of the magazine, they're biscuit box thickness.

Gun probably got hit. As for not seeing a wound he likely had an undershirt on and you will note that it blew the lapel out of the way which then folded back over the exit wound.

Hello

Please see

Also note that, for the most part, your legs do not bend forward, with spinal lock, there would be no natural reaction to being shot, aside from his body 'freezing.' He would not fall forward, his legs would falter first, and he would fall backward.

Ever worn a a nice suit and gotten water on it? Did your chest feel as if it was being dripped on with water? Or did it just feel damp? Nice suits are like sponges, or are sometimes thick enough to where most blood stays on the inside.

I'm having trouble comparing this to real shootings because every shooting everywhere is a hoax

why you didn't put a nigger pepe on him though? pic related is even a cop.

Some OC so just such occasion.
Years not over yet lads.

Mate take a closer look, he's not even fucking breathing. He died right there, there was no time for any movement.

Check em if ya got em.

Looks like Putin isn't taking the bait.

I hope Trump seizes on this to push his "Being friends with Russia and killing terrorists isn't a bad idea" narrative.

You're not meming responsibly, user. I'm gonna have to revoke your license

Head, no. Heart and spine, most certainly. Ever gone hunting?

why did early reports say he hadn't died???

Gets beget Gets.

Same reason people die at the hospital when their heads were scrapped of the road half an hour before hand.

This, how can we be sure guns are even real?

this

Slopes, man. Fuckin' slopes.

[Massive WEWing]

kek
AND HERE COME THE SHILLS, SAYING IT'S FAKE

PRAISE KEK! PRAISE HIM!

(checked)

did you not think kek wouldn't have a hand in WW3?

>George Soros AND Hillary Clinton

starfish prime looks like it has ebola chan lurking in the background

We're reaching levels of dubs that shouldn't be statistically possible

And trips too evidently

I considered that. Still, shouldn't we see some damage to the bottom beyond a hanging spring?

Sounds reasonable. But I can't help but cuss the fact that every time something happens there is always a lack of clarity that seems to cast doubt. Damn that red box in the way. Also, were in the hell is the full length raw footage?

His arm flops to the ground some time after he is on the ground.

They better not own 20% of some patent.

A man is shot in front of him, and the cameraman has time to zoom out and re-position the frame so the shooter is in full view, only to get out of the area, while the shooter remains in frame all of the time?

On the 19th…

There's some serious shit happening.

Nice double trips. This Pepe fits really well. Don't mind the frog god. He's just starting World War III. As it turns out, there is no way to escape the current age without unprecedented levels amounts of death and destruction.

that's and oxymoron but I agree

Hello.

When a cheap magazine with a bottom plate not held in properly hits the ground, it is most likely that it came apart. It is a TP9SA, magazines are mainly metal for it, but the bottom plate is plastic, i would not be surprised if the screw for the bottom plate was maybe cheap/plastic

Not even once. Also to all of this "mudslimes are not the enemy" trash, go fuck yourselves

ISIS attacks state capitols preventing trump from gaining electoral college vote.

Russia sends first strike immediately as WWIII inevitable.

Cucks let ISIS off the leash.

Are you fucking serious, no way this is fake.

Fuck off ANTIFA

Is it? It's in major news outlets if it is.
nytimes.com/2016/12/19/world/europe/russia-ambassador-shot-ankara-turkey-report.html

There is no way Goy

what would a shill have to gain by claiming it's fake? i'm not arguing with you, but trying to think this through and there doesn't seem to be any benefit to it. also, this looks really fake, but it could just be that the shooter saw one too many movies. the way he walks around in his little suit pointing the gun and nobody takes him out until after his rant.

^this

THE SAFETY SQUADS WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCY

We double posted but point still stands

In reply to those who say it's staged, I didn't include the post I wanted to reply and now I forgot who it was.

Tell me if I'm speaking out of place oh green one, but why would you kill nazis?

The coup earlier this year had me real worried for this exact reason. HURRY UP GOD DAMNIT

Putin hates Nazis and racists. Take a look at his actions in the Ukraine conflict.

I respect your digits, but Hitler did nothing bad enough to merit being compared to non-whites.

Because Ukrainian "Nationalists" want Russia dead and are EU-cucks

Let me guess this ambassador was on good terms with all the right people and (((they))) did this to shake up foreign relations.

All kikes and muds belong in ovens.

No matter what happens we always have to be ready to give things a second and third look to make sure they aren't fake. There has been so many false flags and outright bullshit reported over the years you'd be a moron not to automatically question everything that is told to us.
Besides, not a damned one of us were actually there. Do we genuinely, based on first hand, seen it with our own eyes, have evidence of anything really? Nope, we just have a video and talking heads on the idiot box.

That'd be the worst, though. Haven't you ever watched the Twilight Zone?

keukkk

Filtered for being a worthless paranoid schizo.

So on a scale of one to fucked, how fucked are the Turks?

WHEN THE STEALERS BECOME THE ROBBED

Take a look at my digits. Kek is on my side, user.
archive.is/3qrCp

That is a very strange joke to make. Who just says something like that? Or do you randomly go and say something like "Italy is my home country"?

Libertarian spotted. >>>/liberty/

How slothful

Faggot

Ah, it'd be grand, trust me.

9 Dead, according to RT
twitter.com/RT_com/status/810941210361741312

JIDF, pls…

Sorry, wrong thread

Never question the talking heads or you will be shamed!
I'll be sure to always trust what I am told and never question anything again.

They are (((Ukranian))) nationalists, not actual native Ukrainians or Russian citizens. (((Azov))) is full of Jews and goy mercenaries.

Only if you're a glasses wearer, user.

Obama definitely opens himself up to accusations over being involved with this when days ago he was 'vowing retaliation' against Russia for things they didn't do.

>watching (logh spoiler) Mittermeyer and Reuental battle
This is a good day

Shh, no tears, Gondola is here

Wow, nice security you have there, Turkey

song please

Any Swissfag want to comment?

That's because him being let go after the coup is obvious bullshit.

Want to bring it to the white house?

twitter.com/BBCSteveR/status/810940773151580160

Actually, Putin himself was driving it.
#RussianHax

Hello. If you can't read, the text on the top of the truck is Usługi Transportowe ARIEL Żurawski. Truck originated from Poland, not the Scania or the trailer itself.

Holla Forums is filled with newfags, I just come here for news

Sure why not. According to local news it started in a mosque and seems the shooting was isolated to the mosque itself. Probably infighting over who gets to fuck the goat that night.

t. swiss

Russia is a safe haven for for Jews, fascist. Putin says himself. Your racist ways will be dealt with. Look at Tesak, Russian Nazi, he was arrested for his hate by Putin

Then who's on the Bad Goy Side, CTR?

Oh I'm already aware how putin feels about fascists. That still doesn't make you any less of a faggot

I am. I can't wait for easy gene modding so that I don't pass this burden to my children.

GLA is awesome, (((ISIS))) is a bunch of kosher hired guns

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

oh my

Source for the song?

Why do you support him, Nazi? :^)

that was my thought as well. shitty turk clips.

Anyone else notice the shooter's super long fingers? marfan's? maybe he was related to bin laden

I thought those were goats first.

You have to go back, Wolf. Take Christina Amanpour with you, you godforsaken greenscreen kike.

CNN? We have video of the assassination in this fucking thread you delusional nut.

You idiots never believe ANYTHING is real.

The future's so bright, we'll have to wear shades.

Ay, Russian faggots and Putin dicksuckers: What the fuck did you think would happen if you instigated "Active Measures" and ran an online influence campaign against the U.S. during a U.S. election?

Watch this former Deputy CIA Director Mike Morrell video. Change every time fam says "Assad" to "Putin." Fam would basically say: "Putin needs to pay a price…" I can't confirm it was CIA, but you think a bunch of CIA cats back in Northern Virginia are going to kick back and let Putin make them look like bitches and cunts? Hell fucking no.

This hit was probably a response from CIA via a contracted wetworks team, i.e. a friendly call to MOSSAD. Eye for an eye. This is straight gangsta shit, niggaz.

Embedded Shittube/Jewtube video definitely related. I can't believe muthafuckaz on this board think CIA would just kick back and take it up the ass when Putin made them look like bitches. Now, who's the fucking bitch? CIA are cold as fuck, I'm tellin' you faggotz, they're Big Guyz.

Awaiting response to this post from FSB shills.

They are shills and trolls

Just killed an ambassador, still remembers trigger discipline.

He was probably trying to do a "it's my homie dawg country" thing but got too excited to shoot and also the guy is pretty old he trails off all the time leaving me perplexed.

dude is BAKED.

weak bait

wtf

Have some translation.

weak bait, did you sprain your arm jerking yourself off with that post?

AROUND TURKS EXPECT FIREWORKS

>Oy vey, why do the goyim no longer believe us?
You don't even know the difference between a video and real. Who is delusional?

I once saw a video were a young rebel flew his fighter down a trench and blew up a giant space station. Best war footage ever! They should have received the Pulitzer for it.

Where do you think you are?

Oh look, it's you again. Filtered.

shoo shoo smelly jew

"Sealed with a kiss" by Bobby Vinton, you'll have to search for that version though

He's better than the Chinese and Obama.

You must know very little about Mike Morrell if you put so much value in what he said in that interview. Stop watching pedowood movies involving the CIA. It will do you some good.

US media isn't pushing a narrative yet, that means that this is not the CIA.

Putin – as any real spymaster must be – is certified by the International Multidimensional Chess Association as a grandmaster in 4-Dimensional chess all the way up to 16-Dimensional chess.

Probably an actual sand nigger trying to Franz Ferdinand things.

This maneuver would be amazing for Turkey-US relations.

Of course it was a fucking sandnigger.

Reminder that even if dubs or post ending in 99 the jews will still fry.

I just got hear, anyone know why NO ONE was shooting at this guy seconds after he murdered an ambassador? He stands there and gives a fucking speech. Was there no security at all?

Fucking world war getting caused near the Balkans again

But it's very interesting that all signs indicate that the CIA actually din du nuffin this time.

Was it an actual lone wolf attack? Or was it ISIS?

It's not 1700 anymore user

not that much

Sauce on the Convair F-102A Delta Dagger poster? I know an older guy who worked on those.

Looks like our boy Erdogan's given the Russians everything they want, so they're defusing now.

Spinny Hand Spaghetti Man

My Gut is telling me that cells are activating.

This wasn't the CIA. This was Islam and its probably going to get worse.

Putin should demand a release date and government funding to Bannerlord.

I'm fucking sick of waiting.

Probably for the same reason people didn't flee when the shots started. They are pictured just laying on the ground and leaned against the wall just watching him

Holy fucking checked

The fact that CNN doesn't have a ready set narrative to push tells me that the CIA wasn't involved.

Can ISIS really orchestrate this type of high level assassination?

ISIS is scared. They know Trump won't stop Putin from going nuts on them, and that Trump is going to go nuts on them too. The next 8 years is going to be very rough on ISIS, specially considering how lenient Obama was with them.

100% this. Muslims around the world are getting violent today. It's no coincidence, they are coordinating.

It's not exactly hard when you have the Turkish government backing you up.

Yeah this has to be a random muslim lone wolf, there's no way there could be more behind this. _:^)_

Not sure that they'll even exist in 2 years to be harsh on.

Mossad can knock one out before breakfast

Sometimes all it takes is a butthurt nigger with a weapon and access credentials to pull off something like this.

They'll exist. They just won't hold any land.

THIS IS IT LADS, WHITE UNITY AGAIN, WE IMPERIUM NOW, 1488 DEUS VULT!

The official story is that this guy was the security, but it makes no sense to only have one guard and no police present in the room.
I think Obongo and Jewtin and king cockroach planned all of it to start the final world war.

Imagine if our national banks stops giving loans in the middle of said war, and after we lost the war there are no whites left to be angry at the Jew.

they were there and they lit his ass up.

That is a luminarty-tier bit of autism you just spilled there

No user you're fucking stupid

they took over a min to get there, that jew should have been lit up within 5 sec

archive.is/GON6D

It's Turkey, I'm sure many of them were sympathizers that realized they had to put him down to avoid an international incidentread nukes

Why the thread with Dutch flag with user asking Russians was nuked? Just curious.

Keep trying. I hope they don't pay you much.

Probably trying to keep threads contained to one per topic. We've got about 5 happenings going concurrently.

What we KNOW

shooter was theeee ambis sec detail OR the buildings sec detail
^^ that tells me that this thing was planned in advanced and that planners
had knowledge of the meeting.

Shooters comments lend me to feel that he was in ISIS

If I was Russia I would activate spetsnaz kill units and hit them back AND HARD

Very nice. Here's another painting Pepe fur u

r8 my oc

Filtered.

At least change the shirt to russia with the right flag.

Are Israeli handguns popular in Turkey?

posting some shots I didn't see in this thread

thats a good idea actually

It'd be nice if that ambassador lives.

oops, looks like one is just a zoomed in version of the other

ebin

All memes to battle stations! Kek wills it so we must make it so

What a bulky piece of shit.

Where are his glasses?

don't think any MSM have played the audio of him shouting allahu ackbar yet

Altintash is Turkish for Goldstein.
Huh.

On the floor at the back of the room by the wall. Not visible in those pictures, but can be seen

see:

still no video of the turkroach being gunned down

ebin

The zoomed in pic is good because it shows that the exit appears to have blown his tie out from the center of his button up shirt. It also looks jagged. Lends some credence to an actual exit wound.

Daily reminder that Erdogan wants to build neo-Ottoman empire, islamize Europe, supports ISIS from the start and every intel agency knows it.

I AM THE LAUGHING MAN!

Oh look, more random anti-Russia d&c. They really are scraping the bottom of the barrel for shills nowadays

YOU need to study some more unkiked history friend.

The Reich is almost a bunch of hippies for all the peaceoffers they send throughout the war especially '41 when they were at the top of their might.

Not to mention how our the pommies forced them into that war

Doesn't quite look like a Jericho to me tbh. Close, maybe even a knock-off, but not quite right. There are lots of pissant gun manufacturers in that part of the world and I wouldn't be surprised if it was a CZ ripoff of some kind.

Also looks lik the edge of a pool of blood under his head in the wider view of that pic, though it could be a trick of the shadow

Meant for

where is it confirmed this Yusuf guy is the shooter? Every article I've read just says it was a terrorist shooting

Censoring the perp's face.

Really makes you think.

imgur.com/a/DIehI

Made a transparent, do with it as you will

kek, looks like the roach's gun was shot to pieces

Don't forget to clean it while using it

archive.is/YRQKa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fethullah_Gülen

kek seems to like that

Russian quality mags son.

Any time Erdogan says it's Gulen it's means it's Erdogan.

I thought he was a general.

I fucking told you faggots that cenik was a piece of shit.

It does look like blood. The other shadows aren't as dark. When added to his glasses being behind him it seems he fell ass backward hard enough to crack his head open.

That was the guy they said was behind the coup attempt. More evidence toward him being Obama's Turkish proxy, and this being Obango's "payback" for Russia passively benefiting from Trump's election

Maybe he's multiclassing.

reminder that kek has a hand in everything

KEK

I'm saving it, but I'm not happy about it.

he is a kike tho, one of his vids has a screenshot wishing his son a happy bar mitzvah

Not an argument.

Not really, just Germany had a goal to unify Europe.

soo, lets see.

Russia gets rly friendly with Turkey. Turkey gets colder with USA. USA wants to destabilize Rus-Turk relations,cuz jelly. They have to do an intelOp, politial assassination would be a good method. Their best (((friend))) that is also probably the best in the world when it comes to assassinations happens to dislike Russia and Turkey as well, becauses of muh reasons. Shooter is Gulenist and owns jewish name. Gulen has KNOWN ties with the CIA. One of the reasons he isnt living in USA right now, not Turkey or some other country.

So thats what happened.

Checked and most plausible explanation right now.

is living in the USA.

soz for fukin typos, didnt check post lel

[NEW THREAD NEEDED]

kek vult, OC creators.

checked!

How did user fuck up again?

Obummer hates Russia

Checks beget Checks.

If you watch his videos, you know he has a very dead pan, kinda dry sense of humor. This is typical of Hickock45 to say something like that as a joke with that type of delivery.

nvm delete this

The islamic motive ("Allahu Snackbar") is fucking things up though: it's not in Erdogan, USA's interest to have another anti-islamic uproar after this.
Of course, Turkey being a key geopolitical position, it's perfect to break the relationship with Russia and break the possible bridge of hope for the region.
But then why the islamic motive?

I think I'm missing something.

So his name is literally sandnigger for "Goldstein"??

The Islamic motive is that there are still non-Muslims in the world. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out, Islam is an inherently supremacist religion.

No, I mean what's the purpose of a false-flag done in the name of Religion of Peace, as it would just make people even more pissed about islam and islamic immigration, etc. ?

Probably to just do that and increase tension and start civil wars in Europe as a global agenda.

Herschel Grynszpan

essentially

has marketing for the new Guardians of the Galaxy movie gone too far?

MUSLIMS IN SPACE December 2016

When does Holla Forums get official uniforms?

Islam and judaism are two of the best religions ever thought up of. Better than the half assed contradiction bible ass Christianity. If you guys want to discuss this contact me at [email protected]/* */ but i'll have to take your opinions with a grain of salt since you are mostly internet trolls.

He was told to scream Allahu Akbar.
Shouting like this will make people think he is some kind of a terrorst or defends turkish/islamic interest. In this way the media can spin the narrative that he is a random madshitskin or ISIS, without even a smell of CIA/MOSSAD.

It's too obvious to be a job of turkish intelligence. It looks too professional to be ISIS as well. There arent much options left…
Sry goys.