Is Genndy gonna pull a Enclipse on us in SJ?

I know there are at least two other Samurai Jack threads in the catalogue, but I feel like this one deserves its own discussion.

Several people are noticing similarities between Berserk and Samurai Jack. What will happen if Ashi gets Casca'd in the finale? The next episode description reads as follows.

FUCK THE PICTURES DID NOT LOAD

Fuck off, no it doesn't. There are three other fucking threads, and there's barely anything to discuss about this theory unless you're just planning to derail and discuss Berserk. It's literally just

So another Panty & Stocking ruined Christmas: electric bugaloo? God I hope so I need salt to bathe in.

So someone is getting raped? Will they make it to the boat and beyond? Will they actually go where Guts couldn't?

God, part of me wants Tartakovsky to actually do it, just to make the tumblrtards squirm.

Ashi will get raped retarded, and Jack will need to get on a boat to go on. Series will have another season announced, it will get delayed, and Genndy will discover the [email protected]/* */

I don't think he's going back to the past, but instead he'll defeat Aku and fight for the future with Ashi.

No, Aku will kidnap her and hold her hostage.

I expect it, with how derailed this shitshow's gotten, already.

You're right. She's probably going to be killed too, and he'll go back in time to save her, dooming generations past for a fucking woman.

pls no

I wouldn't mind, fuck the past, I believe is more valuable to kill Aku now.

what are you a MGTOW?

I'm sure you do. Every autist thinks his feelings are more important.

Not really, but it sure seems it's being set up that way. It'd be real fucking cliche for the protagonist to abandon his mission for the love interest, you should know this.

Yeah.

Also as a reminder, Tartakovsky (and most of the CN veterans, especially Genndy, Craig and Warburton) love pulling from classic anime and manga for their cartoons, so it would not surprise me in the slightest if this whole season is his take on the events of Berserk.

You faggots are over thinking this

There won`t be any twist, the next 2 episodes will be the set up and the siege of Aku`s fortress, there`s no more time for anything else. Genndy will conclude the series AS HE PROMISED ON THE Q&A

If you are not happy with this blame CN for never giving him a chance for a true continuation

That is true, the straight up just take influence from older mediums because "It's cool" but they generally have good taste and good influences so it's ok :^)

Cartoon Network didn't cancel shit. Genndy and co. were burnt out after Season 4, they were told to start on Star Wars: Clone Wars, and Genndy didn't want to crap-shoot an ending. So they just quietly went on an indefinite hiatus for 13 years.

Clone Wars was great. Disgusting how it got preceded by that CGI abomination.

I think you mean, "succeeded". It came out five years after Genndy's one.

While this song plays?

This

yes please

Nah. The point is to mirror Jack's father's struggle against Aku. Perhaps she'll be put in some kind of danger, as his mother was, but Jack will overcome it.

Man, I read 'SJ' as 'SU' and got excited. A shame.

He kinda just did.

Why would you say this