The Electors Vote Thread

Supposedly this will update automatically as the results come in.

www.270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/1313881651/grand-old-academy-a-satirical-dating-sim
predictit.org/Market/2336/How-many-Electoral-College-votes-will-be-cast-for-the-winner-of-the-2016-presidential-election
archive.is/ZzZtA
youtube.com/watch?v=QpO9ZFvpShE
youtube.com/watch?v=XFBdnnhMdFM
twitter.com/funder
gab.ai/CharlesStaley
c-span.org/video/?419736-1/pennsylvania-electors-vote-harrisburg
270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/
truthfeed.com/video-nc-trump-electors-sing-god-bless-america-as-they-march-to-vote/42475/
youtube.com/watch?v=_av2IuCaLs8
archive.fo/U5zIT
washingtonpost.
youtube.com//watch?v=-_pFk9LJfcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When are they voting? Will there be a live stream?

How exactly does it work? Don't you have to wait until they're officially counted on 6th January?

A quick google only gave me the map link, couldn't find a time when the voting happens.

This is what I just heard. Do we find out the unofficial count and then get the official count in Jan? I've never had to pay attention to the EC before now. Please tell me I don't have to wait until January

Why the fuck it would take 18~ days to count fucking 538 votes?

I might be retarded, I saw this fucking table but didn't occur to me that it also had the time when the voting takes place.

I instantly disregarded that when I saw the 'expected votes', since that don't seem to mean shit nowadays

I'm so looking forward to this night. It's going to be Liberal Salt 2: Electrolysis.

Oh yeah, from the same page as this image

Maybe you murricans should apply some pressure, so that no faggot vote unfaithfully

I think they feel that pressure anyway. Remember how nervous they were right before the election that Trump supporters would "do something?" I doubt they forgot. It's been a record year for ammunition sales.

this has got to be the first time the electoral votes have had so much attention and theatrics.

what's the prediction for faithless faggots voting for a nobody?

Congress have to convene to confirm or contest the results. Say if all the electors go faithless, Congress meets to contest those votes and they can supposedly discard faithless electoral votes and replace them with faithful ones.

Wait, I thought we won't know the results until the 6th of Jan?

Also I'm going to fucking laugh if Trump actually gains electoral votes.

Try reading the thread

Those digits….

Guac Turtle for the win!

It must be a hard day for many of them, having to stomach voting for such an anti-semite.

SLOW AND STEADY!

YOU SHOULD HAVE CLAPPED WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE

aw sheit

I can't wait for a fresh batch of salt today.
or a happening if the kikes actually attempt to steal it

Kek will bless us with another chain of great threads.

Can you feel it?

Off by 2, blame a Jew.

Off by two as well.

Something is going to happen soon anons.

We already have a storm brewing in the other thread

SHADILAY
KEK WILL DELIVER

Civil war today?

Either way we win

They'll all vote according to the vote. The idea that they won't is just desperate liberal hype. They're currently in denial.

If they steal the election, we win.

Poor Jeb deserved better.

Isnt there like 1 faggot who keeps loudly proclaiming he wont do it and has developed some kind of god complex over it?

It's a win-win for Putin. If Trump wins, he doesn't have to bother with Shillary. If Trump loses, the ensuing shitstorm will weaken the States.

Holy fuck I hate leftists so god damn much.

right there with ya fam. my own brother is one of the cali commies.

That picture really fills my heart, it represent so many good things about humanity.

Sorry for my autismo post

That's artwork for a dating sim where you play as a Japanese exchange student and can date the (younger) versions of the Republican presidential candidates - and naturally going on a date with Jeb ends in turtles.

I did not need to know that.

Crap pee sun? Yeah. Just a neocuck who's outed himself as the only Republican delegate to betray the Texan vote.

Motherfucking Japan

It's made by an Americlap though. Had a Kikestarter up recently, but I don't know whether it made it.

YOU WERE TOLD TO MEME RESPONSIBLY, user

Motherfucking Weeaboos

Everything must be made cute and fuckable. Nothing is allowed to escape. Not people. Not men who become little girls. Not things, not places not even ideas. Everything must fall to moe. all those who resist must be purged in a holy cleaning fire.

What a terrible waste of dubs. Trump is right. We really need more kids consuming American products.

Do you have a title? It's gotta be au least good for lolz

user, why?

kickstarter.com/projects/1313881651/grand-old-academy-a-satirical-dating-sim

Oh God I'm so sorry

Can't rub the dubs.

Anyway, back on the subject of the thread, here's a little bit of foreshadowing to depress the shit out of us all:

This is the session where they'll certify the Electoral College's vote. In other words, it's not over – not by a damn fucking sight. Butthurt faggot liberal cuck motherfuckers will switch over tonight (they're active at night) to pressuring the Congress to fuck things up. Then we have another three fucking weeks with that shit on our social media feeds.

I don't know what they'll do after that apart from furry orgies, natch but this is what we have to look forward to as Generation Snowflake continues its reality denial after being told "no" for perhaps the first time ever.

IT BEGINS.
With our first victory.

=WIN WIN WIN==

Good

Anyone want some free money?

predictit.org/Market/2336/How-many-Electoral-College-votes-will-be-cast-for-the-winner-of-the-2016-presidential-election

The salt never ends. First it was the election, then the recount, now the electoral vote.

Aww yis. What're the lefties doing setting themselves up to get cucked again and again?
This must be that masochism in action.

They're comin in, boys

But that's actually a wonderful thing. It means that tonight isn't the last time we get to laugh at them; we have a THIRD round of wailing and gnashing of teeth to look forward to.

Off to a good start. Here's hoping, with all the talk of "faithless electors", some of them actually switch over to the good guys and Trump gets some extra votes, as his former enemies continue their unconditional surrender.

But will there be vids of crying liberals? The salt must flow, after all.

WINNING

Don't forget the Primary….. that "he couldn't win" We were going to have a contested convention according to the Lügenpresse.

do i really need to refresh it every time? is there no auto refresh?

It would be the russians fault

THIRD STATE IN
HILLARY ON SUICIDE WATCH

TN is in now too

Man remember how hard they tried to take this win AGAIN. I lost count of how many new excuses they tried to come up with.

PRAISE KEK

I hope not. It would probably be a kike move to kick up more dust over how 'illegitimate' Trump's presidency is.

New Cuckshire more like it.

For fuck sakes lads.How many times does a man need to win an election before he becomes president?

he wont. he will become Emperor.

Too be fair it was close despite thefact that they filled that state up will communists I mean lolbetarian degenerates.

I have a good feeling about this lads. Trump might actually win this.

we already won user.

user have you not been watching? Do you follow the words of Kek? The more they cry the more the gas the kikes meme becomes a reality.

Ultimate victory TRUMP crowning himself Kaiser of Amerika.
SIEG HEIL!

Either he wins the electoral college, or we win the ensuing civil war.

Vermont to Hillshit.

It's okay, they'll all be voting in Trump's life term after the next four years of winning.

They have nothing left, they must ALL bend a knee.

As many times as the kikes can make him. Resistance to bush jr was high, though not as high as this as I recall, the vote had all kinds of accusations most notably in yebland, and yet he was elected just fine. There wasn't all this shit with electors.

TAKE MY ENERGY TRUMP

may kek bring ultimate asshurt to the jews

resistance to bush jr was not that high, more of a dog and pony show than an actual rocking the boat.

It happens throughout the day. Each state at different times. Generally an hour or so apart.

The Emperor can only rise higher.

Rolling for overkill

Postin in bread

I sincerely hope we are done with voting & democracy after this.

TRUMP DICTATORSHIP NOW!=
&
CRUSH THE LEFTISTS & JEWS

Next they'll be shilling that congress won't certify the results…until they do

And you know what? At this point I would be happy to to see them do that.

The state was a lolberg state that would vote Republican, then they filled it with actually communists from MA, NJ, and NY

I meant among the populace. The reason why we didn't have this in 2000 is precisely the reason you said. The kikes wanted him.

lets turn some states RED

So it begins. Time for us to win again to make America great again!

Someone post the map updates pls. We need an autist on this.

Republicans have always gotten shit on in public view because of muh christians and fuck the bushes but its a different era now that libshits broke out of their containment on tumblr. thankfully that period is fading away because HOLY SHIT i would never want to live in the globalist hell they dream of.

P A I N T I T R E D
A
I
N
T

I
T

R
E
D

Rooting for civil war, not a slow death by civcuckery

When will the final results be in? Do we have at least a rough idea of the time?

kek

lol get fucked

its going to be hours before the final count ends user. I have it on 2nd monitor but its pretty fucking slow, not as exciting without the win % meter tbh.

because we already won, and there won't be any stopping the trump train

ARKANSAS TO TRUMP

So how many more times do we get to watch Hillary officially lose?
-Today
-Jan 6 confirmation
-Jan 20 inauguration
-Jan 21 great purgening

Fuck you.

FUCK
DO SOMETHING

as many times as it takes for her to drop soros purple revolution and don the orange jumpsuit in fucking prison for life as a treasonous cunts who sold us out to the saudis and the kikes.

TWO MORE TO TRUMP

Oklahoma and MS now in, still waiting on those "confirmed 20-30 faithless electors"

This victory will only add salt to (((their))) wounds.

a daily reminder that even after trump wins here, libshits said they would impeach him on day 1 in office. They will never stop being so salty. NEVER

Maine went Clinton so its not like that hurts Trump.

Can't say I'm too worried.
There would need to be at least 37 faithless trump electors.
That's unprecedented.

Not to mention, they know america has their eyes, and guns, on them.

Good luck on that. I'm sure winning three times with a majority in the House and Senate will totally give them the ammo they need to remove President Trump.

Daily reminder that they're going to be digging the ditches that they'll be buried in

and i believe /baph/ dropped some dox

They don't have a leg to stand on with impeachment, the argument they have for that shit is something along the lines of 'being unstable' whatever the fuck that means.

That woman and her family need to be hanged for treason … not jailed.

Communism,leftism, feminism, sjw, & all related talmudic mental disorders need to be destroyed and crushed into the ground.

Jawohl kameraden!

FOR REFERENCE ON WHAT STATE WENT HERE THE FIRST TIME

Did they still not count all the fucking votes?

trump has 306 dipshit

(checked)
im ok with this, I was just thinking it would be nice for her to live with rotting away instead of getting an easy quick exit.

Dear, sweet, merciful Kek do I hope that this elector rigging has backfired and caused some blue states to flip red.

TRUMP

Elector data is public.

(checked trumps dubs)

heres another source that counted the votes.

even that fat fuck michael moore is desperately trying to gin up some dissent in the ranks with some shitty faceberg post pleading with people to do the right thing and betray their country. good for a quick read while waiting for trump's victory to be secured
archive.is/ZzZtA

MERRY CHRISTMAS FAGGOTS! YOU ALL GET LUMPS OF LIBERAL SALT IN YOUR STOCKINGS THIS YEAR

oh man, does the winning ever stop?

TAKE THINE ENERGY, GOD EMPEROR TRUMP

Especially if it's enough to get Trump to 311 or better yet, 333. The lack of dubs was my only disappointment on election night.

The picture's a smidge behind, but you can clearly see where Michigan and NH went. You know the numbers, don't get hissy.

B-b-bernie can still win!!!!

TAKE MY ENERGY, DONALD

Daily reminder this will continue for the next 8 years mate. 8 years of salt and the left loosing ground, losing every ounce of credibility they have left among normalfags, and they can't do anything about it because there is no big brother in politics to help them out, and the MSM viewership leaving by the minute. Soros might die in the next 8 years, and even if not, there will always be ways to prevent him and his kikefriends fucking shit up.
We're winning, so always remember how it feels to lose, since there won't be much losing in the future.

And all they get are is our "White Tears". Tasty thick tears.

LET THE MEME BEGINS

holy this this faggot never stops. he's the literally who of trump election gamergate flavor.

Checked

I think you forgot something.

What?

why not.

Well, thanks for stopping by.

was referring to Michael Moore being the literally who this time around instead of Zoe Quinn. Not that he started a bunch of shit, but because he keeps seeking attention and even his pathetic letter to electors is more of the same. "Hey I'm michael moore, it's me! you might of heard of me".

Brought to you in part by: Holla Forums and co. Come shitpost with your budies

Will there be more (((protests))) tonight?

I'M A PIONEER

and despite massive voter fraud. tons of people from mass come up for one day just to vote there. there was a documentary about it.

DON'T LET DISTRACTIONS TAKE YOU AWAY FROM THIS, KEK NEEDS THE ENERGY

Fox10 has a protest in AZ
youtube.com/watch?v=QpO9ZFvpShE
its predictably low energy

I fucking hope so. Let them burn down liberal cities even more.

ABSOLUTELY UNSTUMPABLE

we got two threads of electoral college and one specifically for kek generation. but if you want, here's some unchecked trips.

hnnnnnngggggggHHHHHHHHHHHHHH……
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Hey, what song is that ?
polite sage for offtopic

What is that from?

Take every last bit of energy I got left!

12 o clock boys, time for another round of states

Going according to plan so far…

(CHECKED)

who's the (jap?) artist who makes these?

Love that one with trump holding his hand over his face like that

daily reminder that all of the proposed threats of impeachment from the "right" and "le Bill only got in trouble cuz he slept around ;)))" shit was an conscious effort to defang impeachment by association. what the leftist faggots are doing here is less hypocrisy and more a case of poetic justice.

(checked)
wew doubles in double posts

The Oklahoma panhandle looks like a finger on a hand pointing to the west. At Arizona. With 11.

(checked)
(and checked)

Reminds me of November 8th, Praise Kek. The only sad part is I don't get to wake up tomorrow morning to an entire city of butthurt on my way to school(cause its Chistmas break now).

fug

Posting dank election night memes.

They're based on Araki Nobuyoshi's style from JJBA.

(fuckin checked)
I love this webm.

checked
Wew

Shit wrong Araki. I meant Araki Hirohiko.

In case you anons aren't aware, the Russian ambassador to turklandia was just assassinated by a well dressed, cleancut man while giving a speech in ankara.

fml

the fuck

These people are niggers in the classroom.

She only got a 3. Weak.

Search "Jojo's bizarre adventure pose" in any search engine and you'll find what you are searching for.

They cant keep getting away with it!

Fucking japs this is comedy gold.

Three of the four went to Killary, so there is a good chance it is going to take from her.

DAHNALD

unchecked triple digits

They need to be contained. Build a wall around Sweden?

I AM HERE TO COLLECT MY DELEGATES

STREAM
youtube.com/watch?v=XFBdnnhMdFM

We truly are the most low energy state.

I don't think that's from nips, the art looks like a Westerner attempting to emulate their artwork style and failing.

checked
have some salt. the same tune every day.

He forgot a belt loop on his trousers. I'm pisssed now

ALL DIGITS MUST BE CHECKED
ENERGY MUST REMAIN HIGH
SHADILAY

lol, thank you

WEW

why tho

FINAL
COUNTDOWN

Mongolian Aryan Edition

TRUMP CRUSHING IT

TODAY IS A HIGH ENERGY DAY
GET PUMPED FOR TRUMP

Trump is America's best friend forever

So far the map is following the election result.

CAN'T STUMP THE TRUMP

You know this is like PTSD for lefties on election day.

Those "faithless electors" were little guys.

is this an american thing? do you have a place literally called the swamp? or is he openly being a supporter of the status quo?

twitter.com/funder

BUILD THE WALL

Y'all tired of winning yet?

Don't underestimate the arrogance of the oligarchs.

Not ever

C-Span stream
http:[email protected]/* *//index_1000_av-p.m3u8

Yes, swamp dweller here. It's about fucking time someone suggested we drain it.

I NOMINATE DONALD J TRUMP TO BE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES AND TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
liek if u cry evrytim

We aren't losers user.

beautiful webm dubs man

what a surprise

KKK
KEK
KKK

I love that you can tell who's pro Trump in these voting coverage vids by seeing who's beaming with maximum oversmug.

Apparently the Maine elector is threatening to vote for Bernie instead of Hillary now.

Which one?

That's fine, let him. It won't mean shit either way.

David Bright.

Winning Makes Me Feel Good.
THANK YOU KEK, KEEP IT UP

Faithless electors going to be BTFO

A Democratic one: don't worry about it. Here's his statement.

AH SEKUND DAH NOMBINASIAN FOR MIKUL ARE PENTZ
bless you old retarded lady

I wish more of our enemies would point their guns towards themselves.

SHADILAY

LOL, burncucks never fail to bring Smug.

I can't wait to see the salt levels all the leftists have after losing yet again.

How is it these morons still don't see that Sanders was a gud boi for HIllary from the get-go?

This will trigger them more, right?

He must be related to Chrischan somehow.

Nobody's misbehaving yet.

And they won't.

We should meme some kind of connection between the two, ending in a memetic name that replaces "Michael Moore" and invokes Chris-chan at a glance. Maybe something Sonichu related.

NOT EVEN FUCKING CLOSE

Gonna be a White Christmas in more then one way.

gab.ai/CharlesStaley

This.

The First White Christmas in Over 70 Years.

(check out these dubs)

SO CLOSE

I feel your pain, user.

not meant as a reply

Are we gonna step on the gas?

MOAR MOAR NEED MOAR WINNING

Of course, didn't you see the articles? The PA electors are pissed, they've been harassed and had their families threatened. They're all under police protection.

Source?

doublechecked

also, where is the stream?

CSPAN livestream had at least two elector ladies wearing red as they deposited their ballots.

(checked)
so let it be written, so let it be done

c-span.org/video/?419736-1/pennsylvania-electors-vote-harrisburg

Is McMuffin president of Utah yet?

Step on the gas

You know what would be hilarious;

If some democrat electors chose to be unfaithful, and voted Trump for the sole purpose of getting back at the DNC for the Sanders shenanigans/Try to spark more unrest

if dubs keks will this

Gas the kikes

Good dubs.

No dubs here. Don't force dubs.

Ask me again in 8 years.

Not even mad, get the ovens going.

what just happened?

Hillary nuked Russia.

checked
I can't argue with the digits, but let's keep our eyes on the prize, m8

Great webm. It brings out the exact feeling I had on election night.

Wtf happened in PA? Someone was screaming Shame on you

I was able to hear "hes not our president"
Prob some crazy lefty slut

What's actually happening is that Electors are resigning rather that vote Trump. So, not technically "faithless". There's no accurate count on how many have resigned. Some sources say 5, others say 30. Depends on who you believe.

PA remains red, liberal salt blowout soon.

The fuck you think happened to make them chant that? 20 votes for DJT, as expected.

Can I date Trump?

Any update on the current votes? Where can I check for myself?

270towin.com/live-2016-presidential-election-vote-of-electors/

The electors all voted for Trump, so the protesters in the gallery started chimping.

Still not tired of winning

Yes.

It's in the OP you stupid nigger.

I apologize for being retarded.

lolfags

Thanks user. Feelsbad

So no delegates have flipped yet?

Now that's funny.

Come on updated map

Is there a live stream link I missed?

Tonight we get cardiac arrest from The Saltening 2: Sodium Nitrate Boogaloo

HIGH ENERGY
I
G
H
E
N
E
R
G
Y

Not a single one yet, on both sides.

I can't be the only one who is still upset that we didn't win by a larger margin than we did. I wanted to see the look of sorrow on every libshit's face when we pulled Maine, New Hampshire, Virginia, Minnesota and Nevada. Oh well, hopefully there will be an actual investigation of the results that proves that millions of illegals voted, and 2020 will be better of course.

Just checked out the kickstarter. Was expecting them to be harsh on Trump, but to my surprise, they were fair on him.

lol what? Voting against the people's will would've been treason, and good on them for not doing so.

TRUMP HAS PENNSYLVANIA AGAIN

Kek blesses this thread

http:[email protected]/* *//index_1000_av-p.m3u8

Electorates* sage because I'm retarded.

When did he not have it?

It's my understanding that Hillary went all out with the voter fraud and still fell short. Seeing what the actual, accurate vote counts were would be amazing.

ITS ANUDDA SHITTER SHATTER

"A pox on your house" georgie boy's pathetic paid losers have gotten very VERY weak.

PA flipped blue to red on election day.
but it belongs to trumpentown now.

THIS OBVIOUSLY MUST HAVE BEEN PUTIN'S DOING! OBAMA ARM THE NUKES

Any faithless electors so far?

PA here.
We're proud to serve the God-Emperor.
The screeching chimps are of no concern.

I'd just like to thank the dedicated election autists who are sticking with the count in spite of the current Cat 5 Happenings now taking place.

I know that if Hillary tries to pull anything funny under the radar, she'll have your watchful eyes to worry about.

Pic related.

At one point I did a major calculation through a spreadsheet of what states should have flipped if we assume 3 million illegal votes were cast. Basically I got figures for what racial demographic foreigners were, found out how those voted in the exit polls, assumed higher for that went to Clinton because illegals, and spread it out based on what percentage of foreigners lived in each state.

Basically the only states that flipped were Nevada and New Hampshire because Nevada was close and had a bunch of spics and New Hampshire was by less than 3,000 votes but the whole popular vote thing was fixed. Of course there was probably other duplicate voting and dead voters that happened so we can never really know.

Oh shit nigga, fill me in. I know about Obongo's birth certificat forgery, escalating cold war shit, but has anything escalated further recently?

Looking good so far. If we lock down Michigan, Wisconsin and Florida then we have pretty much won unless something really unexpected happens. I can hear the crying from here.

It still brings me joy every time I see someone post my OC.

Honk

So far promising as fuck, 143 votes, no sign of kikery

Isn't it ironic that George Soros' paid goons are always contradicting themselves?

"We're preventing Trump from being president to persevere democracy".

"Electoral College being faithful is treason".

Are these people so accostumed to winning by default and getting what they want, that they still don't understood they've lost the presidency? Man, they're in for an awakening, considering they will lose for the next several years. I wonder if they'll ever understand what's happening and why.

The Russian ambassador to Turkey was just assassinated on live TV. Check the sticky.

Obama's kosher friends hired a sandnigger to assassinate the Russian ambassador to Turkroachistan.

This was the best night of my life. better than when I lost my virginity by far.

also

Argenwhite here sending all my energy to God Emperor Trump!

HE JUST DOESN'T STOP WINNING

Russian ambassador was assassinated(condition still unknown so he may be breathing.)

Oh holy shiiiit I completely overlooked that.

I bet these cucks would have backed (((Cromwell))) too…

gib money for electoral recount

I agree. But my first sexual encounter was awkward and painful. Trump winning made me much happier.

The Turkish government was in on it.

Kek bless you
Kek bless this country
Make America Great Again

Yeah that was my point

kek

I'm sure it was when he shoved that cock up your ass.

Still on track boys.

Not up my ass

cheers for the happening vids, hadn't seen them. How the fuck did he get behind the fucking guy anyway? Must have flipped

how is that ironic? he's paying them to stir up shit and destabilize the country, not to be consistent.

Nah, he's dead.

PRAISE KEK
MAGA

They're just throwing a tantrum because they're mentally children. Like a spoiled brat they've likely never experienced an issue they couldn't scream away.

What was the motive? A "fuck you" to Russia?

I have news for you, user – The way meme magic works, Trump winning is connected via hyperspace to your broken cherry. They are the same event; you just perceived it from two perspectives at two points in spacetime.

checkkked

HIGH ENERGY

He was an off duty Turk cop, likely was security.

SOON

Ackbar was a roach cop who was a cryptokike

It would be hilarious if one of Hillary's states that was close, such as Minnesota or Nevada, went to Trump.

Thanks mane, glad you liked it. I'm probably going to try and make something similar after Inauguration Day but covering the whole election and arranged to The Top.

Hey, have a little compassion, willya? Moore happens to be in a lot of pain right now.
The flatbed delivering his new back-brace had a flat, and is a few hours late.

He grew out of the last brace, he's practically even more bed-bound than usual.

You know the rule. Show us dem titties.

Force the turkish refugees to Saudi arabia and UAE

So have results came in from the states where cucks said electors would flip? Hoping for some twitter salt.

Give birth to my aryan babies.

ARE YOU TIED OF WINNING YET, ANONS?

Tits or GTFO.

Nah just build a wall around turkey and make the whole country into a napalm swimming pool.

saten a shit

no sympathies for twofaced faggots user.

CHECKED

Kick and scream all you want, SJWs. The days of the US government assisting you on your march towards your delusional Marxist utopia are over. You should also enjoy political correctness while you can. Something tells me that it's not going to be long lived from here.

Friendly reminder that Allegheny is the best county.

checked

I love how they think that that can't also be applied to Hillary

keep em comin

It Reminds Me of Rick's group in The Walking Dead
Trump should do This Negan speech on the 20th Of January

Burn Maryland

Yes.

Pissed, you say. Have they stated this publicly?

I will enjoy the webm after this.

For the honor of the day, have a OC.

Cheese Land went to Trump, all is well.

100 MORE!!

She hasnt won anything in a long time.

Negan's going to join the group after getting defeated BTW.

CHECKED

2016: the year we turned Pennsylvania red

I don't get it.

I'm going to laugh if after this whole thing the electors were 100% faithful, even that Texas kike and the Maine stoner.

100 more! Come on President Donald J Trump!

Guess the protest failed :^)

If Florida and MI stay the path it's fucking over. It's already over, but it'll be over over.

Alright. Which one of you anons is this?

MY VOTE IS YASS!

Oh I know, I have a friend who's read the comics.

She won the heart of this brave young girl who wasn't a plant at all. and this was definitely hillary in shades completely covering her face and not a body double

It's all a shame, really. All this blustering and sabre rattling over faithless electors, Hamilton electors, "harumph harumph we won't vote Trump" … and not a single Elector has gone faithless (yet).

I was hoping for more excitement. More drama. Harumph.

Fuck.

Did they get the bastard who did it?

Second pic mate.

Yea, Robert Kirkman is a top cuck BTW. He made Jesus gay and has Carl get with a coalburner.

… Look at the pictures, retard.

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP

2016 WAS THE BEST YEAR EVER

Wtf

Just you wait, nigger.

2017 WILL BE EVEN BETTER

The electors dahnald!

You might think I'm making this shit up, but I'm dead serious.

WHAT!!!!!!!!????!??!??!

Fuck, They just couldn't help but try and start WW3!

FIRE COCK
I
R
E
C
O
C
K

FIRE MONKEY
I
R
E

C
O
C
K

Alabama went for Trump,this is going breddy gud so far.

smooth sailin

arise chickun, arise.

MEGA ULTRA FIRE COCK

I really want that last one to be our new flag.

I've been saying this shit for the past few months to both dumbshit lefties and worried Holla Forumsfags alike. "Faithless electors" will never actually affect the election becuase it involves an elected official not only saying that they do not believe in the very same election system that got themselves elected, but its going against the confirmed majority of voters. You may as well hold up a big sign that says "I'll never hold public office again." You'd be suprised at how quick elected officials will turn tail to make good with the new establishment rather than sticking their necks out to defend the old one.

Yeah, it's the most bad ass flag I have ever seen.

inbefore texas turns blue

Well I hope Carl's gf right now sticks around then, fuck.

OH WHAT THE FUCK JUST ADMIT DEFEAT YOU ALREADY YOU FUCKING KIKES YOU'RE ONLY MAKING THE OVENS HOTTER FUCK YOU

Are you tired of winning yet?

If Texas and Florida go red again then we can finally rest easy

same faggot argumemnt on cspan
get fucked liberals

Post yfw Minnesota goes red for the first time in ages here.

Nah. Just one faggot abstaining for literally who.

I never doubted at WORST we'll get ONE faithless elector for both Trump and the cunt, they'll cast for Pence/McMuffin and Sanders instead. Not even close to as many as they need to stop the Trump Train.

It's when, user.

Wasn't there those 1 or 2 fags in WA who said they wouldn't vote Hillary if she took WA?

truthfeed.com/video-nc-trump-electors-sing-god-bless-america-as-they-march-to-vote/42475/

I love my state.

God bless the old north state!

Anyone else notice a lot of liberal blue states vote late in the afternoon, whereas most conservative havens are up bright and early?

Yeah there was some Injun, probably voting for Boinie and getting fined $1000.

We just need to burn down the Triangle

This Hardaway guy is fucking great. I love that he compare the Hamiltonian system to the Russian system. I can taste the tears.

Texas, Missouri, Michigan, and Florida alone put Trump over 270. I don't think there will be any surprises today.

I live here. Some of us are fightin in the trenches :p

That will probably equalize out any fag in a red state not voting Trump. Hopefully they (wa electors) act on it so we can get one last extra delivery of salt out from the libs.

I'm staying optimistic but you never know with these guys. The left have been pulling every single trick in the book to keep the god emperor back. I'm sending out all my energy until he hits 270

he is pretty good at shutting them down, pretty comfy not gunna lie.

is there any live streams i could watch?

Uh…

No.

We should all be doing this anyway anons. Maybe our memeing will make an elector or two in a blue state vote for Trump instead.

You're not helping your case.

GOODBYE KING NIGGER

HOPEFULLY TRUMP SENDS YOU BACK (TO KENYA)

Dubs confirm

They tried rigging the election and he still won. Keep sending your meme energy towards Trump.

Let's just agree that PA best state.

Can't help I'm happy you faggot.

Where are these counts coming from? I thought the results weren't announced until January.

in a body bag I hope.

Philadelphia subhuman detected

They (electors) vote now, but those votes aren't "confirmed" until January. Congress jewry.

The electoral college. They vote today. Trump is inaugurated in January.

PRAISE KEK

Nigger not every man with a beard is a fucking nu-male.

H… HE'S FAST

Yeah Jan 6th will be the final hurdle.

No glasses, well kept beard, short hair. That's a lumberjack that numales try to emulate.

I would like to take a moment to say, "Hillary Clinton will never be President." Just because I will never get tired of hearing it.

I love Hon-Haka's Florida. She's so fucking smug, drinking orange juice out of a martini glass.

Need vote count update user. Someone cycle it every 5 minutes ITT

Checking these dubs.
Keep memeing hard and fast anons. Try and meme an elector or two going Trump in a blue state or something.

Can someone post the state Wojak memes? I like those.

These people are heroes. But in the exact opposite way the left was trying to meme. Heroes standing against the mafia tactics.

Its so slow right now. Wait for the big moment.

179/93

KEKUS MAXIMUS

I think you mean supplant.

Maybe this meme is a sign that MN will go red in the electorals?

i cant wait until we hit 270 so these "vote muh continence" just go crawl back under a rock.

Heiled

I'm going to say it too:

"Hillary Clinton will never be President."

I'm aware it's the college but I thought we were going to be left with our tail between our asses guessing until January.

Hardaway bringing the bantz against dumb Democrat law "professors".

#NeverHillary

TEXAS
MICHIGAN
FLORIDA
MISSOURI
THEY ALL BELONG TO HIM

Kinda hoping some democrat electors swing Trump, just for extra saltiness.

He's also the Terminator.

No. I mean the ones with Wojak holding up a list of "muh" this and that, while he holds up the repective state flag.

Meme it, faggots. Maybe those two fags in WA that said they won't vote Hillary if she took WA will be our target.

AHHHHHH THE SALT

KEEP IT COMING

Also: Check'd and Heil'd

meme this now

Trump getting 307 instead of 306 would be dank because 7 is a lucky number under Kek.

PLEASE

MN-5 Elector Muhammad Abdurrahan dismissed for not casting Electoral vote for Hillary Clinton.

Let the salt flow.

Even better. Meme it, fags!

wat

Heiled and KEK … ah the salt the wonderful salt.

Today Trump wins the election a second time.
Are you tired of winning yet anons?

PRAISE KEK
THE FROG IS BURIED IN SALT, YET GAINS MORE POWER

citation needed

Technically this is Trips.

He won the second time with the failed recounts.

We're scheduled for another win on Jan 6th, then a big league one on Jan 20th. I'm going to need some supplements to maintain. How much winning can one person take?

this needs to happen … KEK wills it!

Take your S U P E R M A L E V I T A L I T Y to stay high energy, user.

Bud I thoughd dey loved faidless elegdors :DDD

They're getting saltier and saltier.

I'm not tired of winning yet!

Nostradamus was a true pioneer in the field of posthumous meme magic. His nonsensical shitposts have become increasingly true by virtue of his followers memeing it into existence. We have much to learn.

These pictures just scream "Life is Good".

Lmao cucks.
I hope they like it when Trump gets one or two more electorals than predicted.

Not even close.
Central PA

dafuq

Checking these trips.
Life is good.

Checked hard.
Life is good.

Checking your dubs.

SPREAD THE MEMES

Islam has a rule that says to put no woman in a position of authority over men. So, no Muslim should vote for Clinton.

The salt pleases me greatly. It's Election Night all over again.

Endless numerals.
Life only gets better when it's memes.

Dubs checking trips confirm.
Life is good.

As they weep their tears, we point and laugh.

LIFE IS GOOD LADS

Checking these dubs that are checking my dubs that are checking trips.
Endless numerals

that's some tasty salt, keep it coming!

Those exist. Not every Dem is part of the progressive populist caucus.

U wanna 'ave a giggle, m8?

when you're so butthurt you say that the president elect is literally hitler in a burst of outrage but then get butthurt again when he doesn't care

Western PA > Central PA > Eastern PA

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Truth

–user from PA

"Hickok45 here…"

IF ONLY

Motherfucker looks like browner George Zimmerman

We'll get the Hitler we need sometime in the 2020s. Don't worry Anons.

lol

youtube.com/watch?v=_av2IuCaLs8

Calm down, kid. He only needs 270. Everything else is gravy.

but the MEMES user. the MEMES

I'm Moonman I'm Moonman and I can see
spics and niggers need to hang from trees
I know you all love my racist ways,
so that's why I came to say
SHADILAY

Can you feel the smug boiling up inside of you yet?

Should be noted that his vote does not automatically go to Trump. His vote simply vanishes.

Like a child screaming "I HATE YOU!" to their daddy.
>Yes yes, my dear, of course you can have Hillary for president instead. I see how much it upsets you :***(

SIEG HEIL

S H A D I L A Y
M A G A

Get for the white race

The memes have too far this time.

Checked. Thanks for the new desktop background.

SIEG HEIL
SIEG HEIL

If everything lines up right history could straight up repeat itself.

Still.. liberals BTFO

GLORIOUS

10/10

Checked.

noice

(checked)

Lame

PRAISE KEK

PRAISE

That's a big get user.

beautiful

AHAHA /brit/ has done it!!

your life is lame

WHITES WIN AGAIN

SIEG HEIL

WITNESSED

Noice

Checked for the White race.

WEW

Make America White Again!

Best

Praise kek

(checked)
Beautiful GET user

check'd

"You're gonna say, Mr. Trump, Mr. Trump! Please, we're so tired of winning! Stop, please! And I'm gonna say 'I'm sorry.' We have to keep winning."

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Checking these numerals.
For the white race.

(checked)
We should all live to make a sacrifice for the white race like he did.

THANKS ENOCH

This Get is property of /brit/

checking these numerals too

No, it's not.

Thank you. Any more of these, if there are any?

Sorry lad this get is property of America, much like the moon.

Holla Forums WILL CONQUER ALL THE EYE CAN SEE

nice 5s

(checked)
Was about to respond when my browser died while started to play one more time. Kek

Checked but a foreboding message in the captcha.

What is going on in Fox10 stream?
(((Someone))) trying to delay or jew the vote?

You're a leftist.

(checked)
HEIL OUR PEOPLE

WE'RE GOING TO MAKE THE WHITE RACE GREAT AGAIN

What state?

Fucking checked! Heil Hitler!

Wasn't paying attention, I thought it was Minnesota though

Czech'ed

Florida Electors are voting right now.

Checked

Well done /brit/, you've done him proud.

CHECK'D AND KEK'D

'White' is not a race. It is a skin color, actually referring to the beige color often found among Europeans.
But European is not a race either. This is why nobody takes Holla Forums seriously.

SHADILAY

TAKE MY ENERGY FLORIDA

CHECKED
HEIL
SHADILAY

It's Ohio vs the world user. Wouldn't be fair any other way

STOP

kek

Is Michigan going unfaithful?

check'd

These people are far too gone… holy shit they are fucking retarded

Oops, nvm rewound it, it was Colorado.
Some nonsense over the wording of the swearing in oath, and one old woman complaining about chairs

Yup.

she's got more debt to pay…

Not possible

Glorious get

I am going to get so drunk on liberal tears again.. good day to be alive.

This just in:
Liberals expend donations on a recount that granted Trump every state except Washington, New York, and Vermont!

Nope, we don't have a Pittsburgh full of niggers.

Just when you think they can't get any more triggered they just break down sobbing again.

THIS IS MY AMERICA!!!

Wonderful is it not user.. all those tears

Invest in tissue paper around times when the right is dominant.

Absolutely beautiful.

A mere 87 EC votes needed and this is finally over.

That's what you get for letting third worlders into the country.

lel

whatever happened to Vanguard efforts? Updates?

NOT ANYMORE BITCH!

PLEASE DEAR GOD MORE OF THIS

Not 85?

It's her america, nobody else's.

GUYS! BERNIE CAN STILL WIN THIS!

Can't wait till that kike is dead.

Jesus, I at least expected some REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEing but that bitch was as low energy as it can get. 2/10 I'd bust a nut in her face if I had to but that's it.

so with this avenue closed to the (((deep state))) will King Nigger start a war because they must be getting desperate about now…… I will not feel relaxed until Trump is sitting in that chair in the Oval Office.

Her voice was wavering. Sounds like Kek himself is about to smite that bitch into the ground.

I was worried for a minute there.

For you.

Posters have been getting torn down left and right, and been going up just as fast. Been posting ones without the website on because it's a honeypot but the propaganda is good.

Michigan nominates trump

If anything, Clinton voters were more aligned with the interest of the third world.

Leftists both confuse and scare me at times. Can't wait 'till they all commit suicide by Trump.

It shifted when I was posting that. Now it's 84 to 270.

It's a shame that his vote did not go through, but look on the bright side, there are plenty of other faithless electors for Hillary, and if they can get dismissed for the same reason, Trump will win. The vote is already half in, and not one faithless ballot has gotten through. There really might not be too much to worry about today.

THIS IS MY AMERICA GOYIM

This is the people we are against? Such low energy…

What the fuck is going on in DC? They were supposed to vote over two hours ago.

WITNESSED

Everything is gonna be A ok user.

WaPo confirmed for going off the deep end; now blames electoral college for global warming.

archive.fo/U5zIT
washingtonpost. com/news/energy-environment/wp/2016/12/19/the-electoral-college-is-thwarting-our-ability-to-battle-global-warming/

It's almost as though she's using louder than normal periods and no exclamation marks. This has to be ground state levels of low energy.

youtube.com//watch?v=-_pFk9LJfcA has them deciding live

Not sure but if I am not mistaken there are more of these poster campaigns coming…

An Elector who resigns or an Elector who is dismissed becomes a non-vote. It still takes 270 to win. His non-vote for Clinton doesn't not become a vote for Trump.

They wasted all their energy trying to take on our meme magic and Trump's chess skills. They're more dead inside that what they used to.

YESSSSSSSS

THE SALT IT NOURISHES ME

I can smell the menopause from here.

It's an early Christmas present. My God, I'm actually smiling.

European is an amalgation term for the western aryan peoples who settled Europe.
All europeans are white, but not all whites are european.
Persia and India used to be ruled by whites, and they can still be found there as minorities.

That's why (((they))) had the Russian ambassador killed. To try and goad Russia into war.

Remind that Gore claimed the world would end in January this year back in 2005.

Double the win.

Double the Christmas.

new thread when?

RaHoWa

SHADILAY

215 now

Michigan voted Trump!

MICHIGAN FOR TRUMP

Checking these beautiful digits

WE GOT FLORIDA

Not a single faithless elector in Florida! That's actually really surprising.

MI gave their vote to trump. false alarm on long winded speech. continue praising kek

it's 224 now

OMG these nigs think it's Game of Thrones…

She can't wait to go tweet about it.

SEIG HEIL

WE ARE AT 224

Are they seriously quoting game of thrones at them?

Checking these digits checking digits

Solid. Dubs for good work in the name of kek

I'm checking yours, friend!

Not very subtle but I guessed that was the case.

These electoral vote counts sound like the blood pressure readings of libshits right now.

This. Felt uninspired/10, would not revolt with.

nearly there