Really makes you think

Really makes you think.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924
redhill.net.au/iu.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unless Woz was the children of immigrants, I don't think Apple counts. Abdulfattah Jandali, Jr. was adopted.

REALLY SIZZLES THE SYNAPSES

Wow, you got me op. Guess that means we should let in all the Mexicans and Africans from shithole countries.

Technically 99% of the US population has a migrant background

So Jews invented everything useful in the world? Sweet.

So this is an argument AGAINST immigration, right?

Subhumans like you piss me off so bad. You think the world of computing was great before the 1101 or 4004? I guess you hate AT&T Unix? IBM PC? I could go on but it's besides the point.

Fuck you. When a product is garbage, it's garbage. But don't try and shit on the legacies of brilliant software and hardware these kinds of companies produce just because you're trying to be the egiest edgelord on Holla Forums.

Go get pissed off somewhere else.
Yes. m68k and DEC Alpha are better.
With passion.
Fucking ruined personal computing.
Who pays you?
lmao

I'll shit on whatever I please. Technology is diseased. Rotten to the core.

LOL. Tryhard detected.

It's true. Anyone in the US who isn't Native American should be rounded up, tortured to within an inch of their life, neutered/spayed, then deported.

The "natives" were conquered by force though.

He doesn't even say immigration from *where*. And that's kinda important.
Anyway most of those companies are shit. Apple stands out as one that used to be good in the late 70's but later became shit. The others can all go to hell, and the world would be a much better place if they had never existed.

Mai I interest you in a designated shitting street?

UNIX and the IBM PC are cancer. The PC is junk that set hardware back 50 years. UNIX is a shithole operating system that set operating systems back 50 years. But instead of real OSes from 50 years ago where the people were eager to improve things, the shithole OS wants to make everything else worse.

woz is polish, his dad was some engineer at lockheed martin or some high clearance tech place

As so too are the current populace.

yea but at leats %50 are considered white

no. jews invented everything jewish in the world

I don't think burgers ever, at any one point, had anything against Euros immigrating there. Their problem is with beaners or other shitskins. Same goes for most countries, I have nothing against a few Whites coming over, the problem is shitskins.

so migrants push out innovation?

We most certainly did, depending on the kind of Euro in question. Northern and western Europeans were favored over southern and eastern Europeans. The Immigration Act of 1924 was designed specifically to drastically reduce immigration of Italians, Slavs, and Eastern European Jews.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1924

It has its flaws but let's not be retarded here,

all cancer except ibm, fucking immigrants

digits of truth

hmmmmmmm

the gentile knows

how strange that the main engineers are all most white cis men

Oh, yeah. Because those companies would totally work under any shithole 3rd world country. Who needs USA infrastructure?

Infrastructure is communism.

I meant the IQ of americans is higher than the population of third world countries, so business have more chance to flourish in that environment.
A shame you're all interbreeding with niggers. Soon you'll be Brazil 2.0, just saying.

Business success has nothing to do with IQ and everything to do with stability and consistency. Business can even flourish in corrupt third world shitholes because there are rules that ensure certain things get done.

SpaceX and PayPal are on the list at the same time and we're founded by the same person. Someone get the lynchin rope.

Too bad it was repealed.

I want to see how you survive without Mexicans selling oranges on the road

Don't blame him. Nobody has any reason to read that sperglord collection of adhominem.

They were quite literally better. Go learn some history.
redhill.net.au/iu.html

His mom and dad were born in the US too. Intel and IBM founders weren't first or second generation Americans either. Vala Afshar is most likely Mudslime which would explain the taqiyya Muslime lies.

Jesus even Faceberg, his parents, and his grandparents were born in the US. That list is straight up bullshit.

Considering that the US was literally founded by refugees, it's pretty normal

It wasn't. Refugees leave for a neighboring country during a war, are women and children (that is, people who can't build a country) and go back once their country is safe again. Even if the first settlers suffered persecution back in Europe they weren't refugees since they immigrated to the new country (except for anglos, who I think didn't emigrate since both lands were british), it wasn't a temporary thing. It'd be impossible for the colony to develop if they had to pay for refugees.

They came to a new country because they were persecuted or poor back in their home country, that's pretty much the definition of a refugee.

especially considering the new country was already inhabited.

Being poor isn't enough to be a refugee. Persecuted, yes, but they weren't refugees in the new country since refugee status often doesn't allow you to work. And once there's no persecution refugees go back, so it'd make no sense to seek refugee all the way across the ocean (reminder planes weren't a thing).

The difference is though, that resulted in fighting. With respect to the (some) Natives tribes, the coming English were seen as invaders, and battles did occur. That differs with now where an invasion is not called an invasion and the present native populace is just conditioned to suicide itself.

Interesting how they always blur the line between illegals and legal immigrants.

This is intentional. They conveniently ignore the laws of immigration as if all migrants have the right to be here. There's no respect for the law, only the dogma of the progressive left.

I wonder how many of those immigrants were illegals? Or does that not count in Afshar-goatfucker's mind?

From what countries though?