WE

WE

npr.org/2016/12/16/505569187/hidden-figures-no-more-meet-the-black-women-who-helped-send-america-to-space?

ALSO TO BE A MAJOR MOTION PICTURE

imdb.com/title/tt4846340/

White engineers can't be heroes because there are too many of them. A Black Woman though? She's a god damn melanin supercomputer and without her slide-rule, we NEVER, EVER, EVER could have made it into space.

We just don't tell everyone about the We Wuz Komputahs because it's a white supremacist conspiracy to steal African tech and keep dem in da hood n shiet.

My mind is fucking blown by this. This will be a major hit because the race card.

In reality it was Employee 1223 out of 12000 employees who did X to accomplish Y.

It's all so tiresome.

WE

No it won't.

Reminds me of Pickering's harem. A bunch of women the men at the Harvard Observatory whose job it was to go through the menial task of cataloging stars and numbering them apparently meant they were just as vital to the advancement of astronomy as the men actually doing the hard science and making the observations.

WUZ

KANGZ

She single-handedly saved the space program and made it possible for humanity!

Well that's the agenda they are trying to push…
Because lets be honest, our of all the goddamn thousands of people responsible for every facet for NASA to work….she was obviously the most deserved

Do they mention von Braun in the film?

I already know the answer

Im ok with this

Does anybody here remember the name of that online tool that tells you as a percentage how jewish a film is? I would like to see Hidden Figures go through that.

I hope they go further, much further and show a pack of negros inventing everything.
Whites can only take enough.
HAHAHAHA
You should check this out, its the quintessential, WE WUZ AND SHEEIT.

Anytime I hear these arguments, I just say "then why didn't they do it in Africa?" Say that and watch a liberal squirm. If blacks are equal to whites, and are so great and civilized and totally not sub-80 IQ fauna, then why didn't they build the United States of Africa before the white man came? Why, with a continent of vast resources and plenty of coastline, did they never develop beyond the stoneage? Does anyone know the liberal response to this argument?

KANGZ N' SHEEEEIT

They'll put up the colonialism card, which is bullshit since niggers were still caveman before the white man came.

To be fair, we do owe blacks for the security and comfort they brought to the astronauts of the moon mission
Can you imagine doing that trip without cotton underwear?

(checked)
Remind libshit that Jews didn't have to venture into the depths of Africa to buy the slaves they ferried and sold in the new world
Nigger have always enslaved their own and they brought them all to the port for a quick sell
i bet they even castrated their own whenever the buyer was an Arab

That was j-dar, but I think it's been down since the jews who ran it realized people weren't using it to celebrate how Jewish movies were.

But I mean even before colonialism. You could do it with any point in history really, after whites left the stoneage. Any argument they give, just go back further in timeuntil they're forced to point out the one variable (IQ.) Or point out how even in modern times, after whites went into Africa and literally built infrastructure and agriculture FOR them, they can't even maintain it by themselves.

ASTRONAUTS N SHIT

Shanequa answered the phone n shit when she wasn't designing rockets.

Canada just put a nigger bitch thief on their ten dollar note. It's a mass thing for what purpose? They don't want to calm the monkeys so… uprising? Failed with the, 'birth of a nation' remake.

There's just nothing there with ape bitches. Completely fucking worthless.

Outside of the occasional liberal I don't really see anyone paying to watch this shit.

just a reminder that in reality
after WWII both the us and the soviets quickly round up the nazi scientists and send them to work in their respective homecountries
when the nazi scientists and engineers told the american teams how to build rockets they kept exploding in flight
the entire nasa space mission only became viable when they put an actual nazi in charge of the whole thing

so in truth yes it were nazis that were the first on the moon
and yes all official pr publication will be deathsilent about all of this

This is funny because the blackwash of that one kids movie failed spectacularly hard but it was quickly memory holed because can't hurt the chilluns feelins

WUZ EVERYONE

Holla Forums is so sad

Oh fuck my sides. The boring menial work the men could but didn't want to do somehow won't be boring and menial when it's a movie?

Also fuck you OP, break your links.

Which movie was that?

Annie?

That's the one

I met a black guy in higher education who actually believes this kangs shit. Thought you guys were kidding about it.

It's really sad.

Yup that's about right. There's no point in even arguing with these broken records.

UNWOKE

WE

WUZ

KANGZ!!!

Damnit this is no laughing matter. I think this is the quickest way to end desegregation.

reminder that the first african country to get someone into space was south africa as late as 2002, and it was a white dude flying in the rocket

They are throwing millions at it for advertising, but most people don't give a fuck. It's white guilt and race baiting, same as that newer "Birth of a Nation" movie that just flopped because everyone is sick of preachy movies that tell white people to hate themselves.

You little shit.

Any hope of giving this one the old ghostbusters 2016 treatment?

The funny thing is this movie will be totally unpopular with black people. The last thing they want to see is some film about a math lady.

kek.

Honestly, I think if we do that it will just give them more attention than they would have gotten if we left them to wallow in their own filth. This is one of those Oscar-bait films that they put out to show that the pack of (((pedophiles))) that rule Hollywood are "rilly, rilly concerned about issues 'n' shit." People who want to feel good about themselves for supporting the "sassy black underdogs" will flock to it, and anything we do will just make the undecideds go "Oh hell, if TRUMP supporters hate it…"

Then again, don't forget the last big KANGZ movie and the evil shit that went on (vid related). I imagine there's a scene in there where the gal in this video pisses in some "raciss' science-man's coffee" or something.

Maybe it's time to dump some subtle shit through facebook and twitter infographics that say something like
>"Hollywood says this woman did this, but she actually did that. Are they saying a proud african-american womyn can't contribute unless she's a rocket scientist? Sheeeeeit!"

if they have a higher-up or someone important in the movie's development autistically screeaching about how everyone is a racist if they don't pay money to watch this, then yeah, it can happen.
Rogue One almost had this with the writers' autism against Trump supporters but they needed to push it to 11.
On the other side I'm not sure about how much of the initial public outcry against Justbusters made Feig lash out at everyone not praising his product.

So what are these women supposed to have actually done? The article just suggests that they did math. Are they supposed to have solved complicated physics equations or were they just book keepers?

Just book keepers. In that era, whenever a lot of number crunching needed to be accomplished, they had rooms full of women who would do pieces of the work.

"computer" used to be a word for a career occupation, not a class of machine.

Thanks for the repost of a shit thread you cunt.

Well, they don't call them Looney Toones for nuttin'

agree and amplify

What is that?

King Wewuz's mobile phone.