Honorary Aryan Malik Obama names the Jew

Non-mongrel brother of King Nigger echos the Jews who run (((CNN))). What is happening? Will niggers become our counter-golem will use to kike the kikes?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/809869370704990208
twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/810546880828571652
youtube.com/watch?v=OyDSCKYz5sA
youtube.com/watch?v=Qsvy10D5rtc
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

cool story bro

Forgot the fuggin link

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/809869370704990208

not sure which breed of goon you are but you suck at your job

/thread
OP is probably some faggot from (((trs)))

I noticed a normie-friendly nigger signal anti-Jewish memes to normal. Sage isn't a downvote, kike.

from the look of the proxy change i'm guessing ban evasion too.

in another post he even says Jews are people too. get out you fucking shill.

This groid is funny but there's no such thing as an "Honorary Aryan".

No. They are animals, they want free shit and to riot and engage in violent chimpouts/rapes.

fam why are you typing to impersonate us
we would never be that low-energy you know

They're faggots but that's just retarded.

Yeah._. No. That's why Hitler lost.

twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/810546880828571652

You are fired

There is but Negroes can never become one. "Honorary Aryan" is a title reserved for East Asians and Finns.

Malik is just some nigger who discovered he gets a lot of attention by posting things that Trump supporters post. He probably doesn't even know what the echoes mean. Though it's slightly entertaining to watch him shitpost and wonder what his brother will think when he sees it, it's hardly "honorary" at all.

FBIanon said look into Obama's brother. He is also holding up the 666 hand sign that all these cultists use.

Oh, you mean this hand sign?

Pretty sure its supposed to be imitating the hand gesture Trump uses for emphasis

Every time I see this I find it funny that the jewish letters look like they spell "Oy Vey"

Oh, you mean this hand sign for emphasis?

Fuck off weeaboo. Asians are shit. Finns are practically White, they're not "Honorary Aryans" but "Basically Aryans".

Maybe you meant this hand sign.

what the fuck do you mean? Finns are basically mongols

its a public speaking trick. pointing your figure at people makes them feel uncomfortable, so speakers use the "ok" gesture for the same effect but with less intimidation.

Genetically the Finns are closely related to the indigenous Irish. They're white.

Yeah they have some admixture but look at the maps. Behaviorally, Finns are just fine.

Wut tho

Or maybe this hand sign.

Seems like they all have this """public speaking trick.""" Wonder why.

Herro, we are a'from a Finnrandiru.

in this image isnt Trump doing that snake thing?

Have you even watched any of Trump's speeches? He constantly does this 666 hand sign, over and over.

I picked a random time and saw Trump constantly doing it from there.

youtube.com/watch?v=OyDSCKYz5sA

it's the internationally recognised sign for 'ok', put down your bong

youtube.com/watch?v=Qsvy10D5rtc

He does this hand sign constantly over and over this whole speech.

you realise that is basically social thing right? are you going to say next that people that dont have low energy and uses their hands when talking also have a hidden agenda?

sure hard to spot you guys

Malik for ambassador to Kenya.

Been saying this from the start.
Fucking Jesuit bloodlines doin the roundrobin-style presidency.
Name a non-Jesuit POTUS: none.

Because they all have presidential speaking coaches? Or because its a common hand sign in America? I don't think many younger people use it until they started copying Trump's mannerisms but it used to be popular a couple generations ago.

the cult sign is when they put it over one of their eyes. popculture is full of it.

His antics are amusing, and would perhaps make a good Kang of Kenya. But Malik Obama is no honorary Aryan.

Come the fuck on. Meme followers are lemmings, they aren't the racial aristocracy or any honorary variant. The ones that smith the "memes" to push men in the right direction may be a different story or more likely prey to forces superior to them.

It's the Eye of Horus sign. Fingers are the eyelashes.
Also 666, which is the number of man, their object of worship. Politics is a theater, everything is scripted. Load up on lead, gold and food, we're going down an old paved road.

Everytime someone cuck posts about a "based black guy" you have to shame them into suicide. These are the type of faggots who will try to keep niggers alive and bring them in our circles.

TRUMP'S 666 CONNECTIONS ETC.

1. The Trump family bought and controls the most expensive single building ever purchased in the United States, at 666 Fifth Avenue, a street symbolizing money and greed. The building appears in the movies The Exorcist II: The Heretic and The Wolf of Wall Street. The 666 high-rise is also home to Lucent (Lucifer) Technologies and its RFID microchip (mark of the beast).

2. The Trump family paid $1.8 billion for the most expensive building on record. 18 is 3 x 6 = 666. It is controlled through Donald Trump's daughter Ivanka Trump and her Jewish Wall street bankster husband Jared Kushner.

3. Another Trump Fifth Avenue property, the famous Trump Tower, is 203 meters tall = 666 feet. Donald Trump lives there in gold-enameled opulence on the 66th floor.

4. Donald Trump inherited his grandmother's real estate empire when she died on June 6, 1966. Her name was Elizabeth Christ Trump. (Wikepedia)

5. Trump announced his candidacy for president on 06/16/15 = 6+(1 x 6)+(1+5) = 6-6-6.
The 2016 election is 2016 = 666+666+666+6+6+6.

6. Trump claims to be the Savior - "the only one" who can fix and save America from disaster

7. Donald Trump is a self-admitted germophobe and "clean hands freak" who hates to shake hands with other human beings.

8. Trump's first wife, Ivana Trump, told SPY Magazine that he kept a book of Hitler's speeches at his bedside.

9. Trump commented publicly about his daughter Ivanka's hot body and that he would date her if she wasn't his daughter.

10. Trump said, "Hillary Clinton - be at my wedding", and she came to my wedding. She had no choice because I gave to [the Clinton] foundation."

BERNIE SANDERS TRIP TO THE VATICAN

Remember Bernie Sanders invitation by the Pope to visit the Vatican during the Presidential primaries?

In his speech at the vatican, he issued a global call to action to address "immoral and unsustainable" wealth inequality and poverty. The US Democratic senator from Vermont cited Pope Francis and St John Paul II repeatedly during his speech.

What was the filthy rich Vatican's response to bernie's speech? "YOU'RE FIRED!"

The election was rigged. Bernie Sanders never had a chance. The hacked DNC emails confirmed that fact.

No funs faggots are free to find another thread to spend their time in.

FUCKING BASED!

IM TOTALLY INTODUCING REDPILLED BLACK MEN TO MY GIRLFRIEND!

fucking lol

Oh shit look, ddd. That means Devil Devil Devil, Trump is triple-Satan!

Where the fuck do you think you are? You are certainly a shill.

all niggers love white women. It's not a meme, it's simply fact.

On one hand I can't blame them since 99.3% of negresses are fucking ugly, but at the same time niggers need to fuck off and stick to their own kind

nothing more than a well trained monkey

he's aping us.
lol

Malik is a fucking retard

Idi Amin was pretty based when it came to the Kikes, too.
And of course, Farrakhan has always been aware of the JQ.
I honestly think that Black males, especially, are waking up, slowly but surely:
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com
I'm not for 'Honorary Aryans', but anyone saying that being aware of potential allies against Jews like the Nation of Islam is 'PR Cucking' is probably a Kike who's afraid of the consequences.
IT'S NOT PR, IT'S STRATEGY!

thanks, i've been looking for something to screencap for my files when i need to meme "tryhard faggot"