Vegans at Greater Risk of Heart Disease and Cancer!

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-3515293/Vegetarian-diet-raises-risk-heart-disease-cancer.html

So much for veganism.

Other urls found in this thread:

foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/
students.sras.org/history-of-vegetarianism-in-russia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

B-bu-but goyim, you're not supposed to eat delicious animal flesh if your mouth doesn't look exactly like this…

Picture is a bit retarded, anyone would look amazing with that many layers of makeup and professional lightning.

Nice clickbait title, retard. Vegans aren't cheesecucks.

OY VEY

How about we encourage the vegans to do their thing, and after a couple hundred years this mutation may have let them branch off enough that we can eat them, as we're no longer the same species.

What the fuck does eating cheese have to do with being cucked? Learning what words mean before using them is the time tested method for not coming across as a moron.

Oh yeah? Would it work with the ugly bitch on the left?

Learn to stop being a newfag.

What does the vegtard mutation have to do with cheese?

I'm unsure if I should be looking at his expression as a reaction image, or if there's something about this Joe Caspermeyer that I don't know.

People are made of meat and fat. You need meat and fat.

B-but your colon cancer

No one wants the bitch with the pancake titties.

Pooinloo detected.

Can you dipshits at least try to come up with actual arguments?

Also, try reading the study. I went and did that, it was a horrible group of people to test. They did it Americans vs Indians. If they wanted accurate results they should have had both test groups living in the same conditions more or less.

The chick on the right is still more attractive than Miss fucking Sloane. She's got the thighs of a real woman.

Go ketogenic and stay away from processed meats.

Also consider substituting a portion of your muscle meats for organ meats. Organ meats are ridiculously nutrient dense.

If you're a vegan you deserve to be raped and cursed with daughters who will also be raped and killed.

FTFY

The redhead is currently 39. You're being dishonest. What does sure look like without makeup and in unflattering photo?

Typical vegan douchebag.

You really blew me the fuck out.

Good job shooting yourself in the foot, veganfag.

Chastain is only 39 though and the woman on the right lived in an abusive household where her husband beat the shit out out of her and choked her to the point of losing his cool in public. In any case the person who made this image is beyond mad and being incredibly dishonest. Typical of a vegan.

No studies at all show that. Prove me wrong.

Meat is responsible for human advancement, directly.

The China study was a cherry picked piece of shit study.

foodrenegade.com/the-china-study-discredited/

Literally you vegans think the China study is like the fucvking Taslmud to Jews. Infallible.

I love eating meat and i understand the importance of vegetables and balanced diet.
Only a mongoloid would chose one over the other.

So we should encourage the vegans to keep eating plant food until they all mutate into heart attack / cancer victims and die off.

wow, a 40% increase in something that is already at negligible rates of 80 in 100k

Liberals fucking eat China's bullshit up.

nigella lawson is also an Anglo crypto-kike

just simple darwinism

Just have a well rounded diet with fresh food when possible and exercise regularly. Quit letting every clickbait article affect your diet.

Ofcourse. Vegetables are treated with all kinds of garbage, beyond that we are vulnerable to them in their natural form as well. Allergies to meat are non-existant, though people raised on vegeterian diets might have trouble digesting meat early on after trying it.

We Morlocks now.

Left one a bit to thin for my tastes.

This, tbh. Realize that mainstream science's "reasoning" about coronary artery disease went something like this:

Nevermind that:
A) Approximately 50% of people who present with coronary artery disease have normal serum cholesterol.
B) No studies have shown a dose-response relationship between LDLc and CAD.
C) Your liver can make as much fucking cholesterol as it wants (c.f. vegans, who are ostensibly consuming *zero* cholesterol, because it's only found in animal products)
D) Cholesterol is necessary for survival (e.g. nerve conduction, brain, cell walls, etc)

Read Dr. Attia's "The Straight Dope on Cholesterol" series to start. Come to the conclusion excess insulin is the root of all evil.

-t. medicalogist

I'm surprised by that. They always pushed the line that red meat is what gave you that.

I bet vegans just get fucked in the ass a lot.

Jessica Chastain exists on a diet of Jewish semen so really not the go to vegan, friendo.

There's not much difference between the picture on the top right and the picture on the bottom right. Also Jessica Chastain is much younger than the other two women, indicating that you've missed the point of the original image

B-B-B-BUT MUH VEGAN BODYBUILDERS! that take tons of supplements for protein

Your lies and Jewish trickery make Nigella sad.

I have no problem with this.

Chastain looks depleted. Like she couldn't bring a child to term.

The one on the left looks like an ugly anorexic skeleton in desperate need of a burger, Lawson looks like a hot milf.

Vegans are Disease and Cancer

Daily Reminder That "Veganism" Is A Kike Scam To Make The Goyim Sick, Thus Satisfying Two Goals: 1.) Unhealthy Whites, 2.) Increased Emergency Room Spending.

European Men Need Meat, Fuck The Kikes. Look At Our Diets From 300 Years Ago

B-but my reduced colon cancer rate! I need my butt clean for Jamal's poz loads!

This thread is now dedicated to Nigella Lawson. Post all your sexy Nigella pics.

I agree that not eating meat is risky and may cause nutrient deficiencies, but this article is misleading bullshit.

good god

This is what veganism does to your brain.

Of course. No wonder I didn't care much for this fat titted 3d female.

Hmm really makes you think

Chastain is a shit-tier actress who plays garbage LARPy feminist roles in everything she's casted in, and she looks like a hungry skeleton.

Google image search of the two confirms Lawson more suitable for breeding.

10/10 would take as war spoils.

Kikes going all out in vegan threads. Super obvious.

meatcucks get all kinds of cancer and heart diseases. I legit didnt even know there was bowel cancer and it seems to be rare af. nice strawman nigger. also your pic is retarded vegans =/= raw vegan/frutarian. also (((dailymail))). do some research before you shitpost.

Jewess/10 Would not marry and birth many white babies would just grease up and hatefuck until my dick fell off

Anime dubs confirm. Balance is the most important along with eating foods that doesn't give you an allergic reaction.

I don't care, she's hot and got a great body.

Low standards are a symptom of low self esteem, worried you couldn't do better, user?
It's ok, most men don't even appreciate real sexual attraction because in 90% of cases they refuse to recognize their inability to achieve such potential, brushing it off as "I bet she's a hoe I don't want her."
You're one of those people, user, shooting low so you'll never be disappointed. The Jewess in question looks like a male to female transvestite who wasn't happy with his surgical implants so he also stuffs his bra and fluffs his hair nice and wide to compensate for his predominantly male features, exactly like Michelle Obama does. I bet you think traps aren't gay, too, lol

Fucking pleb.

Nigella Lawson is a 56yo Jew. Jessica Chastain is a 39yo gentile. Neither is suitable for breeding, but of the two, how the fuck do you figure the 56yo kike I'd the better?

Fucking knew it…goddamnit Holla Forums.
Saw her on tv the other day and it turned to a sideangle shot. The nose knows.

She always looked a bit dirty, and now I know why.

Read a lot about this subject in the last few years. I think it may or may not be possible to have healthy vegan diet with a lot of effort and some expensive supplements like algae derived omega 3's, but the diets of the vast majority of vegans are likely deficient in various important chemicals leading to results like OP is citing. I think it's definitely possible to have a healthy vegetarian diet with somewhat less effort, if you include a lot of grass fed dairy and high quality pastured eggs, though omega 3 is still difficult (depending on your personal genes, conversion of ALA, the plant omega 3, into EPA and DHA, can be very efficient or very inneficient), and you may have other issues that make eating a lot of dairy (in order to get protein, k2, etc.) a bad idea (lactose intolerance, casein sensitivity, etc.). Overall it's easiest by far to put together a nutrient dense diet by including animals products and meat.

That being said, I have some thoughts on why you get results like the China Study (meat consumption correlated with higher likelihood of death from various major causes), and why some people, at least in the short term, experience improved health in various ways when switching to a vegan or vegetarian diet. Large scale diet studies like the China Study collect data on regular people eating regular (typically horrible) diets. This is why, for instance, studies of "high fat diets" in the US show correlations with heart disease, higher all-cause-mortality, etc., while tons of new research shows that as part of a nutrient dense, low carbohydrate diet, high fat intake can have huge and wide ranging benefits - they're not just studying "high fat" diets, they're studying the health effects of the average American who eats a diet high in fat, which will tend to be a horrible diet overall including huge amounts of sugar, low nutrient density foods, low fiber, etc., but because this horrible diet is just the average they don't consider these confounding factors. Likewise, in the China Study, the "average Chinese meat eater" is likely eating some of the most contaminated, low quality meat on the planet, and also eating meat in the context of an overall unhealthy, highly polluted diet, when eating higher quality meat, or even just eating low quality meats in the context of a diet with less sugar, less overall contamination, etc., might have completely different effects. We know that one factor, e.g. "high fat intake", can be healthy in the context of one diet, and unhealthy in the context of another, and large scale studies do not take this into account so you get results like "meat=cancer".

As for why a lot of people do experience improvements in health, at least in the short term (up to several years), when switching to a vegan or vegetarian diet, my guess is that it's mostly due to two factors: firstly, this may be the first time they're caring about their diet at all, i.e. they're switching from a typical American-bullshit diet to vegan/vegetarian, so they're just eating way more variety of fresh foods than they have previously. Secondly, anyone who switches to a vegan or vegetarin diet is likely massively increasing their fiber intake by doing so, which is extremely beneficial to gut health, which in turn has huge repercussions for overall health. They keep doing fine for a while, and even see improvements because of these factors, until they start running out of long-term stored nutrients like B12, or manifesting the symptoms of deficiencies that take a while to become serious.

My overall advice in the end would be to eat a diet very high in fiber, eat the largest variety of vegetables, greens, herbs, etc., you can, eat high quality meats and especially omega rich fish (sardines in particular are a cheap, extremely nutrient/protein dense food, but many fish are great, just avoid varieties with high mercury), grass fed butter (butter is low in lactose and almost free of casein, while delivering the k2 that can be hard to get from other sources), pastured eggs (pastured is way more important than organic/not-organic IMO, if it comes down to a choice between the two), as many probiotic foods as you can, and supplement magnesium, potassium, and vitamin D. I'd recommend getting magnesium and potassium as bulk powders online to save a lot of money.

She is a kike, and so are you. Now fuck off

wtf i hate attractive women now

Holla Forums is cucked, this idiotic discredited thread is up again and allowed to fester, while good pro vegan threads get deleted. This topic is so lame that it has turned into worship of a meat pushing disgusting fat Kikess.

The meat industry shills are so desperate that they have to ignore the fact that vegan diets lead to longer lifespan in the here and now, and instead cling to this bullshit theory that says vegetarians mutate over thousands of years to die sooner, even though it only states they are possibly more likely to be at risk of inflammation, ignoring the anti inflammatory properties of a vegan diet that would more than negate what they postulate. .

And.. he's dead!

Corsets squishing her disgusting fat around to make pseudo tits n ass, lets see her in a bikini

wtf i now realize it's impossible for a person's weight to fluctuate over time

looks like common sense and moderation prevail again.

I am sick of you faggots

bump

Why are you quoting the fake news instead of medical journals? Are you retarded?

Which ones?

I find it funny how you trust MSM sometimes but reject it others. Not that i accept veganism, but you cant trust anyone regarding alimentation this days, just eat what has worked for millenia in your region and you will be fine.

Yeah just tried it for 8 months and now I'm back to eating meat.

Lost 12lbs of muscle and the tipping point was when I got sick 8 times in a 12 week period. So far since returning to animal products, I've gained 3lbs without trying and haven't been sick in 5 weeks.

I had a similar experience.

Same, but Jews age like fucking milk.

Good post and this about sums it up. I have yet to hear a solid argument from vegans as to why their lifestyle should be pursued over a balanced diet like in your post. The only thing I can agree with them on is the poor conditions of modern "meat farming" and that it's poorly structured and immoral but in the same breath it's also very unhealthy especially with what we're feeding them. There are plenty of ways around this though if you're able to produce your own foods or buy from quality markets, specifically local ones. I don't ever buy from fast food organizations specifically because of this.

The most common argument is that it's "wrong" to kill animals for food but I honestly don't think you can make a convincing argument for this especially since our very existence is founded on hunting.

Guess Hitler was wrong about one thing.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOU FUCKING IDIOT, KILL YOURSELF NOW

That looks fucking delicious.

I haven't had steak in… forever. My mom was a shitty cook, and I haven't had one since before I moved out in '99. But that…that is making me want a steak.

Triggered, vegancuck?

B12, K2, saturated fat, omega 3 (specifically EPA and DHA. ALA is available in plants but people's ability to convert it to EPA and DHA which are essential in the body for various functions, including making and repairing brain matter, is highly variable depending on genetic factors.) and probably lots of others that we don't know about yet or that I just haven't read about. As stated in my post, it's possible with a lot of effort and (for some nutrients) a lot of money to get some of these things (with things like algae derived omega 3, vegan b12 supplements) but it's unlikely the vast majority of vegans are making the effort, aware of the problems, or willing/able to spend the money.

Forgot to list D3, and vitamin A. Vitamin A can be produced from beta carotene which is found in plants but the rate of efficiency for this conversion varies with genetic factors just like for ALA-EPA/DHA.

sage for doublepost

You can just take a catch-all multivitamin. It's not really expensive at all. Also, vegan protein powders aren't really expensive at all. They are comparable to whey protein or less expensive. You can just buy them in bulk.

Do you know where b12 comes from?

I disagree with that most vegans are aware of these health problems maybe not the EPA and DHA thing but most of them know about B12 and the others you mentioned it's not hard to supplement with them either supplementation is actually cheap as fuck I'd never do it but if I wanted to I could just eat nothing but coconut oil Olive oil rice and beans and then stuff my face with supplements

Well, you forgot about saturated fats, most vegans are health concious but at the same time believe the bullshitty myth about saturated fat giving you high cholesterol and heart disease. Still most vegans I've met consume so much fucking chia and/or hemp seed that even if they have shit genetics they'd probably be able to get enough dha or epa or take algae based omega 3 supplements which have some DHA but no EPA :(

B12 is something that almost every vegetarian/vegan i've encountered knows about and I've yet to meet very many that don't supplement with it, most people don't absorb b12 properly anyway so they need more of it than they'd normally find in animal products.

I don't think that most health risks that face vegans would be a concern to vegetarians, or at least ovo or lacto/ovo vegetarians, an interesting thing worth noting is that Weston A. Price could not find a single indigenous people who consumed vegan diets but he did find some primitive vegetarian peoples, but they were all lacto ovo I believe, definitly not strict vegans and he noted that they were in fairly good health, and it makes sense.

Eggs are along with organ meats some of the most concentrated sources of many of the micronutrients that are either most common or most bio available from animal sources, things like vitamin A, Vitamin D, omega 3s, choline, and B12. Eggs and green veggies, particularly things like spinach, kale, broccoli, and so on take care of most of your micronutrient needs depending on how much of each you consume.

I wouldn't really recommend a vegan diet to most people, partially because of what the poster mentioned earlier about how one's genetics are going to heavily impact how well one handles converting ALA to DHA and EPA, and beta carotene to vitamin A, I myself would like to know if there is a kind of DNA test that I can take to determine what kind of diet would be optimal for me, but I don't know if a reliable test like that even exists.

I suppose what I do now is fine though, I know what my body needs micronutrient and macronutrient wise, and I know what kinds of foods my body dislikes, I don't consume non-organic foods(usually), and NEVER gmos, I supplement with certain micronutrients when I need to, take creatine, ashwaganda and boron, and I've been sleeping pretty well lately. I think I'm doing pretty well.

There's a site called 23andme that will sequence your genome for you and give you a report on known genetic factors in health. I don't feel too good about giving my genetic details to some corporation to be given away or intercepted by shadowy groups though. You can learn about some major things though like the EPA DHA thing, some stuff having to do with how well you can methylate things, other stuff. But we're also learning new stuff about epigenetics that suggests maybe some of the gene level stuff isn't actually as all-important as we thought. It's all so new it's hard to know what to do so it's easier just to eat a very nutrient dense diet IMO.

Isn't 23andme supposed to be jewish as fuck? I heard from others on this board that they'll falsify some of the results to promote multiculturalism and make people more sympathetic with jews and their sociopathic crusades in the middle east.

Also yeah I agree, micronutrient dense foods in your diet are important, every man should be eating things like cacao products, vegetables like spinach, brussel sprouts, broccoli, bok choy, nappa cabbage and kale, organ meats(eh optional if everything else mentioned is consumed in generous amounts, a lot of people are kind of disgusted by the thought of eating organ meats and can't get past the yuk factor :( ), eggs, fish, hemp seed, chia seed, and so on

All those things I mentioned pretty much take care of all your micronutrient needs. You'd be amazed at how dense in things like magnesium, zinc, iron, and other minerals caco products are very high in. Its just so great, and you don't need to twist anybody's arm into buying it because it tastes so damn good, the only people who fear chocolate are low carb cuckholds and even they can sweeten them with sugar alcohols.

My entire family (myself and wife too) did it and we're 99.99% white. .01% Native burgers apparently. Zero jewish, subsaharan african or anything else in there.
there are a number of jew bloods who post here though
polite sage for ot

Alright, well maybe I'll try taking a DNA test through 23 and me to figure out what kind of diet would be optimal for me.

With all the noise people make about vegan or ketogenic, or low carb, or paleo diets, or just normal balanced diets, being "the best" I think a lot of people miss out on one pretty important detail and that is that not everybody has the same genetics. I know people who have responded very well to vegan diets with supplementation of things like b12 and saturated fat from coconut oil, i also know people who responded horribly to it. Additionally I know people who respond well to ketogenic diets but simply can't stay on them because they are simply too restrictive and they completely deprive them of many of the foods they crave whilst paleo diets do not make them feel so deprived because they do not prohibit the eating of things like sweet potatoes and fruits.

Nice try, Holla Forums, but Hitler was vegetarian, while Soviet Union banned vegetarianism.

I'm one of the low carb cucks (ubermensch) but other than that, sounds like we've been exposed to a lot of the same nutrition/health info. Stay healthy user, and merry Christmas.

I HATE VEGANS

I've been doing keto for about ½ year now and I've never felt better. It's the best thing I've ever done health wise. 35 years old and I'm fitter and stronger than I've ever been.

students.sras.org/history-of-vegetarianism-in-russia/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler_and_vegetarianism
Good goyim, smart goyim, keep tainting your bodies with corpses! Animal cruelty is so cool!

It's not a suprise that vegans and vegetarians have similar instances of heart disease to that of meat eaters, this is not because a vegan or vegetarian diet is inherently flawed and unhealthy, rather it is because most of these people aren't eating their diets correctly and or are failing to supplement with vital nutrients. These groups are eating diets which include excessive amounts of processed foods with added omega 6 oils which cause inflammation, similarly many vegans are deficient in vitamin B12 which can lead to stiffened arteries and brain/nerve disfunction.

However, if you look at near-vegan populations whom consume mostly whole-food plant based diets, without added oils, and with proper supplementation, such as Okinawans, Kenyans, and 7th day Adventists, you will find they tend to have close to zero instances of heart diseases, have far less cancer than their meat-eating counterparts, and are some of the longest living populations on earth.

Excessive intake of omega 6 is a modern convention entirely due to refining processes that have allowed for adding omega 6 rich oils to foods. One needn't worry about omega ratios if they're already consuming whole foods. A varied plant based diet provides the optimal ratio by itself.

A vegan diet is the healthiest diet on earth as long as you are doing it correctly.
There are just a few a few provisions to keep in mind:
-Consume mostly whole foods
-Don't eat any refined oils: olive, hemp, and coconut included.
-Severely limit processed foods.
-Consume the necessary supplements as needed, B12, iron, calcium, ect.

Reported for not even trying.

That, and the Fuhrer was a vegetarian as well….
Really makes you think.
I never fell for the (((factory farming))) (((hormonal supplement))) meme, myself.
I always say that if you're not willing to kill it with your own two hands, you shouldn't be eating it.

Checked for truth

THIS

No thanks to your genetically-modified hormone-fed tortured and slaughtered factory farm (((meat))), Kike.

Yeah I just don't think there is any reason to go low-carb at all. There isn't any evidence as far as I know that it actually increases your lifespan and even if there is I doubt it would be drastic. Honestly unless someone can prove without a shadow of a doubt that it would make me live 200+ years or something ridiculous I wouldn't bother. You can have healthy blood glucose levels and insulin sensitivity if you consume quality carbohydrate sources high in water and fiber content(so fruits and tubers and shit, grains too maybe but not everyone handles those well) and do other things like intermittent fasting.

Wtf are epigenetics? Can your DNA change over the course of your lifespan to allow you to adapt to certain changes in your environment(such as diet), that sounds pretty badass.

Yeah, pretty much exactly that. But not only that, epigenetic changes are also inherited by offspring so by doing things that alter your epigenetics, e.g., eating a certain kind of diet, you pass on these epigenetic traits to your offspring. This is part of why kids are so messed up today (obese, autistic, generally fucked up and ill) - their parents' bad lifestyles fucked up their epigenetics so their kids are epigenetically messed up in addition to just having the shitty lifestyle provided by the parents. Stack a couple generations of that and you get the bizarre hormonally fucked up blob kids we see today.

On the low carb, I don't do it for lifespan, I tried it for the more nebulous claimed benefits like "clearer mind", "more focused", etc., and I found them to be true at least for me, and additionally, it lowers your appetite so much that your relationship to food becomes completely different and intermittent fasting becomes very easy. So I kept doing it, mostly for those reasons. I'm not sure if there's any lifespan data. The only interesting data I've seen is on reductions in inflammation and improvements in specific conditions, many of which are inflammation related.

vegancuck as usual.