NEW MODS ON HALFCHAN ARE LIBSHITS!!!!!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON ON HALF CHAN?????? They are deleting threads and posts for stupid reasons!!!!!!!!!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off cuckchan retard

Looooooooooooool that board is such shit. So glad I am a newfag that never went on 4chan.

????

Christ, what a fucking shithole that place has become.

re-roll for trip dubs

one more

rolling

rolling

now i roll

clickety clack

nice 1

Why is this saged. 4/pol/ should see this too.
Fuck hiro.

because its a shit thread faggot

what happens at halfchan can migrate this way sometimes. they get moar pr so their name is easy to spot. but soon the d&c machines at work there could come here. something to keep an eye on.

fuck off retard

Sage sage sage

Cause one of the 4chan Holla Forums mods is a leftist anarchist that goes on Holla Forums and make threads on which random threads to delete/ban

WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON WITH THESE SHIT-TIER THREADS LATELY?

are you against keeping an eye on the rest of the goings on out there. nothing bad can come of keeping tabs to get a heads up if something wicked this way comes

Their problem is internal, as it is clearly moderation, dumbass.

This board has mods that hates antivegan and autism threads.

Not much different.

fuck off newfag

I was banned earlier, a day ago.. maybe two, for reporting a nigger dick thread.

Retarded as fuck but whatever.

They have a mod from leftypol (Cactus) deleting """racist""", anti-commie threads and fire safety threads.

I was perma banned for posting this on 8ch Holla Forums

It's literally one ~18 year old manlet from leftypol and half chan's r9k.

See

They're all kikes?!

mods on this chan are diff?!!

hahahahahahah

The fuckers are deleting everything they don't like. I think they are trying to ban everybody before tomorrow (electoral college bullshit) to prevent whatever they want to prevent from Holla Forums

FAGGOT

ishygddt

This. 4chan has had rules against racism for ages. I don't go on shitlib websites expecting not to get banned, I go there to redpill and troll. That's all 4chan is good for.

moot was even worse newfag.

Halfchan has shit mods, news at eleven.

Multiple tabs/windows has been a thing now for what? Two decades?

Still salty eh?

>>>Holla Forums

Nigger hate threads have been a daily occurrence until recently.

The nigger manlet mod came from 8 chan's leftypol.

see

Regardless of how cucked 4/pol/ may be they are still one of our colonies. How the fuck does a commie pinko manlet get to be a mod and blatantly go around asking which threads he should delete?

Especially those /diy/ threads. I mean sure we are targeting one group in particular, but that's only because they are the ones retarded enough to use those unsafe as fuck buildings. Also none of the content of those threads is breaking the law, it is genuinely helping people and totally legal.

If that was an actual raid, anons would be doxing the most unsafe ones and encouraging other anons to set them on fire.

That sad thing, they actually are. Do more research and follow the money. It's fucking pathetic.

That ban is fine. He posted hentai on /e/ instead of on /h/. /e/ is just lewd no nudity moontoons.

this place is fucking dead.

Wew lad, straight outta jizzrael

Fuck off retard, nothing you're saying is original were you to have browsed this board for more than a day

I didn't realise this was /r9k/ you fucking cocksucker.

>>>/cuckchan/

Masturbation used to be allowed iirc.

Woops. Meant for.

Hey kike, how are you today?

Sure showed me m8, sick burn.

you seem to be upset

Also, bunch of no fun allowed rules right there

What an oversight, I don't have a single image of that slothly pink Pokemon. Just imagine I posted one, OK?

There is only Holla Forums now. No other chan outside this exists and never has.

It fucking happened 2 years ago. Why the fuck are you ''still' on 4chan?

You upset brother xd

what is this shit meme?
nice >reddit spacing

4mods not understanding the boards they're moderating (or even the website they're moderating) is the norm and has been for the better part of a decade.

We had a leftist brony for a mod back in 2014. One of the many reasons I don't use 4chan for anything other than shitposting and gaslighting the janitors and userbase.
RWSS threads are banned for the same reason Gamer Gate threads were banned. This isn't some new and unprecedented phenomenon. Stop acting surprised.

/e/ is for softcore 2d, /h/ is for hardcore 2d. /d/ is for sick, degenerate 2d fetish shit. Unless some idiot changed the purpose of /e/ in the past two years, /e/ is a nsfw board.

Because he only started using 4chan this summer and was under the impression that 4mods weren't massive faggots.

You are a fucking idiot if you actually believe Holla Forums to be legit and not just place for shitposting and triggering pol / leftypol fags.

leftists. not even once.

What the fuck is wrong with you nigger? Oh you're a cuckchan faggot. Makes me ashamed that you posted my fucking OC.

You should fuck off to your far superior "legit" website.

These fucking faggots never learn. The users that they piss off will just regroup elsewhere where they can't exercise any control.

Also, didn't their file size limit just get dropped to 2mb recently? And their webms still don't have sound? Christ almighty.

So are you fucking retard. Stop using (((Their))) language. This whole fucking thread is about cuckchan. That is your OC? It fucking sucks, let me delete of my xbox.

How about you fucking kill yourself nigger faggot.

>tfw only your hand is visible in the pedo mods picture

What do you mean by this? is NIGGER their language?
How do you even post from an x box you double-digit IQ monkey fuck.

Oh fuck, that is tripping me the fuck out now.

can someone link me to the board log?

Cactus is the mod's name.

Shit thread sage

Sarcasm is millennials ultimate weakness.

Fuck you Cactus.

8ch.net/log.php?page=1&board=pol

Nigger I am close to fourty, you millennials are all sarcastic pricks like you.

GO BACK TO CUCKCHAN
WE'RE FULL

thanks man.

It's literally one guy from Holla Forums and half chan's r9k.