2016: Poz in Review

Anyone catch the latest major normie bluepill propaganda?

>generic wannabe nigger singer complete with gay ukelele
plus much more. I can't even type out all of the poz without wanting to puke.

Other urls found in this thread:

rhetoric.byu.edu/Persuasive Appeals/Persuasive Appeals.htm
rhetoric.byu.edu/Figures/A/apagoresis.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

webm

What the fuck is this shit, god the Jews have gone and warped our planet just like their own twisted minds.

Every day it's a burden knowing just how much our shit has been fucked.

Did anyone else hear
suddenly start to sound like
or am I just going crazy?

"Burden." Yes, you are absolutely right, my friend. I wish I could just be mindless about this shit, like the normals are. Actually, scratch that. If I'm going to wish, I'm going to wish big. I wish the mindless masses would wake up to what's being done to them and finally start chopping off some heads.

Sounds like it because the fucking narrator can't enunciate his words. Or he's an ISIS sleeper agent. One of the two.

Why does google even have advertisements?
Ask yourself this.

made it about 50 seconds in.

I really don't have the stomach to watch this sugary bluepill. It's clearly an anal salve to soothe the butthurt caused by the dawn of our new empire.

LOVE DIDNT WIN THE WARS

Damnatio ad bestia when? Or would that be too graceful for the enemies of Czar?

Oven worthy.

Those fucking comments…

But user, he's not a Hidden Figure™

We need our own best of 2016 compilation :^)

This. This whole year has been fucking insane.

I thought exatly the same thing. That's why they put it in the video, fucking Google and their subtle kike propaganda.

yeah, islam islam islam islam

Ok, let's do an analysis of this shit.

Chunk One
Please excuse the spacing, I couldn't keep it straight in the box as one massive blob

Summary: World is in crisis. Be afraid. Brexit is uncertainty, trump is uncertainty. This uncertainty is giving rise to the crisis, not the other way round. There is no difference between BLM protests, police vigils for the Dallas attack, and the Orlando shooting. This is one insidious video, folks. Worst of all, we're just getting started.

Chunk Two

0:39-0:40 - Video of a puppy being rescued. Holy fucking shit is this shameless pathos. Puppy's head is in the Google Now box. Puppy has its head cupped by rescuer. Awwwww. Thanks, Google!

Cause the stars are dull when they're compared to you and I"

This is the end of chunk two. Shit's about to get really, really fucking weird. My hypothesis so far is that this is subliminal programming for a color revolution, or at least an attempt to deeply ingrain a counter-narrative in those receptive for use against the Trump administration.

I think that footage is from the Nice attacks in July in France.

I need to take a break. This has been fucking me up. If any anons who have an understanding of the images and symbols used in the second half of the video can help out, I'd really appreciate it. My pop-culture knowledge is basically non-existent. I just know there's some weird David Bowie shit going on that's probably designed to trigger anyone who's obsessing over the Diamond Dogs conspiracy.

It's like they want us to know their agenda.

forgot to mention:

when I mention the David Bowie thing, it's not because he shows up. It's because people in his makeup are shown in quick succession. I have no idea who those people are.

Is this seriously what our culture has devolved into? Like, holy shit this is disgusting. And OP is right this ukulele music, plus the minimalist style and no aesthetic, just awful.

don't just wag your finger. every single aspect of this video was carefully designed. Please help unravel it if you can shed light on anything that hasn't been addressed yet.

Underrated post

FUCK OFF FUCKING TECHNOCRAT COMMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Come on goy, look how brilliant people are with their touchpads and social networks.

The masses don't do this. Individuals do.
We call them…
LEADERS

So, globalists need to find common aspects that all humans agree with, and in the beginning and end of the video they talk about love. It's pointless, and it's something everyone agrees with. There's also the very obvious Maddow quote at 0:55

I think that's why it gives such a minimalist vibe, because it needs to appeal with literally EVERYONE(except those pesky deplorable), and because of that it just feels really foreign and robotic. Sacrifice individuality with mass acceptance of said media.

It may not be an attribute that only this video has but, I think it's a key as to why we notice it's so weird.

"NI UNA MENOS" is a mostly argentinian expression (or "meme") which feminist propaganda created and successfully propagated throughout our youth and women, and some feminine men, to claim for solidarity for beaten women, and to demand the government for "equality", or more precisely, more advantages over men.
For example, they attribute themselves the victory that now all political parties should present a 50%/50% ballot , so women will be "equally represented"

It was a massive movement here, a lot of people adhere to it. It is one of the most bluepilled movement i have seen in my country.

I believe it is propagating to other latin american countries as well.

(checked)

thanks user. the other shit I saw in there was worrying, but this is the external truth.

The comments are even worse tbh, the cringiest normie shit imagineable
Some days i think all normies should just kill themselves tbh. If the most superficial, corny 3 minute video of a bunch of cliches can still 'move' them they're pretty much beyond redemption anyway. These are the most bluepilled of the bluepilled.

any one else hate that slutty whore hipster type music that was in the vid? i hear that shit at the gym all the time.

Is there any interest in more second-by-second analysis of the video? I put about an hour and fifteen into that, and I'm going to need some display of interest before I keep dunking my head in the toilet trying to unclog it with my brain.

im interested user.

I can't fucking stand it, user. The way Sam Hyde feels about Lena Dunham, I feel about that style of music. I wish they would all challenge me to a fight in the ring, or a street fight. I fucking hate it so much. It's half wanna-be nigger, half I take myself way too fucking seriously, half I don't have any real problems in life but I'm going to sing about how much life sucks, and 150% pozzed.

Great analysis user, autistic attention to detail - and I mean that in a good way. If you could analyze why that brand of shitty girl with a ukelele music sucks so much, I'd really appreciate it.

it reminds me of some white tinder slut drowning her self in a bottle of alcohol after hooking up with another chad and he ghosted her again

TRUMP IS SO POWERFUL HE ACTUALLY SCIENTIFICALLY PROVED BACKWARDS CAUSATION AND RETROCAUSALITY.

PHYSICISTS BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Yeah, the girl even looks like one of those hipster artfag whores. I know the kind well. Jesus dude, one that I know was posting statuses about calling out some dude that "abused her physically and mentally". What a fucking idiot - don't go to the cops, go attention-whore on social media.

Most women actually love being abused if she finds the guy sexually attractive.

Just wanted to let you know I appreciate you writing this up. I found it an interesting read.

You should do more of an indepth rhetorical analysis, as I found that part interesting. It's obvious you've read or done some classical rhetoric (from the references to audience, pathos, and other references). I found the best parts of the above to be that. You should consider writing a blog. Rhetorical and propaganda analysis is a severely under-rated area that I don't think anyone is doing on the net at a skillful level (most left wing rhetorical analyses are just critical theory crap applied to pop-culture). I thought about doing something similar a year or two back, but I'm lazy as shit.

I'll finish off the second-by-second later tonight (fiveish hours, have real work to do) and then I'll start trying to paint a picture of the appeals, progression of suggestion, etc. I did this a little bit for chunk one, but not so much for chunk two.

It's fairly obvious, but Maddow and Colbert are there as the ultimate Ethos appeal to the pozzed. The lines they deliver, "Love gives us hope that change is possible.", and "If you take away the labels" - "you realize we're far more alike than we are different" are Pathos disguised as Logos. There's no logic, there's no argument, there's no proof. They're feel-good statements pronounced as if they were engraved in stone tablets.

That was the gayest thing I've ever seen in my entire fucking life. I think I'm going to go shoot myself now.

Not one detail is in this video accidentally.

I'll be honest: the lack of quints here makes me think there might be a detail or two that are accidental or put in to subvert the message, like the "everybody got on the floor" thing which seems way too memey to have been an accident.

In fact, if you take away all labels, such as "human", our sub-species differences become overwhelmingly apparent.

also note that it ends in:
So,
makes no sense, but
does.

This is all I need.

Lately I've been reading recent work on cultural evolution. The appeals of classical rhetoric (ethos, logos, and pathos) seem to match up with recent work in cultural primatology and cultural evolution on biased transmissions in social information transfer.

The classical persuasive appeals via Silva Rhetoricae for those not familiar with them: rhetoric.byu.edu/Persuasive Appeals/Persuasive Appeals.htm

In recent cultural evolutionary theories, social information transfer and social learning sits at the bottom of a cultural pyramid (first pic related) along with biased transmissions that occur at that level (second pic). People engage in these information transfers and social learning situations where they copy each other. This has given rise to biases in our evolutionary history in the way that information is socially transferred. These transmission biases include prestige-biased transmission (easier to copy who is a success, than how to be a success), and conformist-biased transmission (copy those around you). These base copying aspects of the pyramid are the things that build up local traditions, and in turn traditions into widespread culture.

From a rhetorical perspective, appeals to ethos seems to match up with prestige biased transmission. Orators and propagandists have a long history of trying to make their personal characters worthy of being listened to by an audience (also why classical rhetorical theorists recommend starting with an appeal to ethos). Now add in current prog pop-culture where it is "cool" among parts of the population to listen to certain late night comedians and certain journalists, and you have the beginnings of a good propaganda vector that kind of "hacks" human copying biases and spreads the information you want to certain parts of the population (the audience). Appeals to pathos also have a connection to conformist biased transmission via emotional mediation. I can't remember the paper, but shaming mediates conformity. Some rhetorical figures are explicitly linked to social learning and shaming-like behavior, e.g. apagoresis: rhetoric.byu.edu/Figures/A/apagoresis.htm

tl;dr Classical rhetoric mimics and weaponizes the way that humans spread memes.

quality post. still working on more vid analysis sort of got sidetracked with all the happenings

That's a really good way to phrase what's happening right now in the narrative. Succinct too. This should be memed so these wanna be commissars can't rebuild any of their former grip. It's a lot like this fake new bullshit now that I think about it, blame the result instead of the cause. Non linear thinking is kikery when applied to the historical process. Remember to make web charts instead of linear graphs in common core!