Cold war 2 NOW goyim!

SLIMY REUTERS KIKE PUSHES FOR RETRIBUTION

archive.is/gl8om

Here’s how Obama can hit back at Putin over hacking
By (((Tim Weiner)))

Yes goyim ignore the lack of evidence we need to start another war between white countries. Think of the refugees!

self bumping the kikery

All the bitching and moaning these losers are doing isn't going to stop whats coming.

I'm glad they are digging the hole deeper and deeper.
The people are watching.
We are paying attention.

They are handing Trump his second term on a gold plate.
Good riddance.
Fuck these sore losers.
2016's biggest babies, leftists and their deranged ilk.

You don't even need to look at the name of the author these days. Find the most arrogant, bellicose article you can, and you can bet on who the (((author))) will be shilling for.

do americans really believe this russia narrative? is anyone even listening to this? sorry but i'm a shut-in with no friends so idk

sage bc of self-bump

The yid doesn't seem to realize it's over. The nigger is finished. His power is now minimal and any new monkeyshines he may come up with would be received coldly by those tasked to carry them out.

Says it all. Maybe if Hillary wasn't keeping classified information on an illegal insecure server at house in a basement this wouldn't have happened?
You know, the thing that almost got her jailed?

These people are seriously fucking retarded.
They won't be able to argue themselves out of this one.

They spent weeks saying the 'election was hacked', but everyone knows it wasn't the election.
It was her damn server and all that did was prove what a vile, corrupt bitch she was.

What a group of dumb fucking idiots leftists are seriously.

The only people buying this narrative are the leftists who still think they have a torch to burn the house down with.
They are idiots.
Nobody buys this shit.
Anyone with two brain cells rubbing together can connect the dots.
These fools should be grateful they aren't rotting in a jail cell.

IIRC there was a poll that found that 56% of Americans either completely disbelieve the Russian hacking narrative or think it is greatly exaggerated.

IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND

These people are fucking delusional. Do they seriously want a war with Russia this badly?

Forced subliminal group think.
Jewish brainwash techniques.

It's believed about as much as the narrative of Trump's presidential campaign being a certain disaster that was doomed to lose from the beginning. I'm of the opinion most non-pozzed Americans are simply sitting in silence and smirking while watching the establishment in its final death throes.

Lying kike mother fucker.

Whatever, fuck this guy. This isn't the (((USSR))) of the past, trying to spread communism all over the world. There's no reason for the US and Russia not to cooperate. I'm stunned by the sheer number of noses in the camp of people who do want to be hostile toward Russia.

right, so even a chunk of hillary supporters know this is bullshit.

what is the narrative anyway? i can never really figure out what "hacked" means - like voting machines or what?

yeah, it just seems like a shitty desperation lie. and, also, what is the argument anyway? "Russia released perfectly true information that made our candidate look liek the piece of shit that she truly is and that's not fair bc we should be able to lie to the american people and Putin is like a communist nazi… AAHHHH RUSSIA!!!"

like, i don't get what line they are even trying to push?

(checked)
im sad to say that in the beginning i thought trump was a joke. a hilarious awesome joke, but if you had asked me back in whatever it was (March 2015?) if trump's candidacy meant anything I would have (and did) laugh

this is probably true, but how many americans are really non-poz'd? Also, isn't it surprising that more Bernie-bros aren't happy, in a way? i mean, trump is a fucking wrecking ball to the establishment. you'd think they'd be excited about the opportunity to organize in the wake of the swamp-draining

Just the same demotards who pushed "literally hitler" this entire year

Are they seriously calling for a fucking computer proxy war? What the fuck is this idiot even thinking this will go?
Not to mention the ZDF has figured out on this shit and has started airing commercials to make people afraid to die for corporate interests they are dead set to make this take off

Hypothesis: the (((bolsheviks))) are pissed off that Putin neutered the (((economic elite))) and reclaimed Russia.

Also the kosher blueprint for the middle east is not going according to plan due to, among other things, Putin's involvement.

The sum total is a lot of kvetching and saber rattling that will hopefully fizzle out and die without causing any damage to our country.

The problem, satan, is that non-pozzed Americans have been waiting for the rest of the country to un-poz itself for decades

Ideally, that latent cold war energy should be directed toward the islamic world, but there's just this curious reason as to why not… really makes you think…

Can you picture the salt flow tomorrow?

Yes, but the US doesnt have any relevant technology anymore: electronics is fully asian, biggest supercomputers are chinese, stealth technology was copied from soviet physics papers. What can the US sabotage? Facebook? An iPhone? Some routers and firewalls? They already do that.

Also, if the NSA with its massive spending on cyberwarfare, and the CIA and the FBI were unable to protect or prevent the attack on a lousy email server belonging to the establishment's presidential candidate, then they are truly incompetent and have no chance with Russia.

The only rational explanation, and let this sink deep, is that the hacks were internal and that you are being lied.

It's so stupid, given the fragile state of the internet. It's effectively BEEN a cold war for as long as business has relied on the net, mutual recognition that we could all fuck each other's shit up fam and nobody wanting to slow progress by forcing serious re-engineering of the shit we built this thing on top of.

OP should flog himself for bring us Jew garbage. Especially during the holiday season.

Just fucking stop it faggot. You'e making the board complete and utter shit. NO ONE CARES, what some fucking kike wrote on Twitter or a blog or a large publication that is nothing but a shell of it's former self is worthless.

You want us to react. We want to be left alone. Otherwise, we'd have already read it you dumb asshole.

Faggots who act like the election never happened need to be insulted and saged into oblivion. We all know all the Jew tricks because we know their dysfunctional mind. It's the same basic bitch garbage everyday. So if that's what you want. fuck off to Reddit. That shit was created on Jew 'news'.

Every last one of these snakes needs to be put down like the vermin they are. Disgusting Jew cockroach. They did this throughout European history when will we start making sure it never happens again?

Jews can hate Russians all day long for rejecting Judaic Communism, but can't they leave us out of it?

No. Americans don't believe it unless they are the most bluepilled patriotards imaginable. Mostly old baby boomers who believe everything on TV and still think they are in the cold war.

ch..chkkcche cchek checked.

That isn't why Jews hate Russia.

Or we could gas you and your whole rotten tribe, Schlomo. That would be nice, and maybe the Russians will help us.

Funnily enough, I never heard Obama say such a thing. He claimed that the Russians "hacked" the DNC, but denied any disruption or manipulation of the general election.

All those niggers. Nice to know that's whose defending our computers.

And there you go. That's literally all you need to read right there. They don't care about punishing Russia because of muh ethics or any other shit like that. They wanna punish Russia for Assange airing their dirty laundry and showing how filthy and corrupt their political party is. Assuming Assange isn't already in Guantanamo or dead then he's long gone in hiding. Either they can't take it out on Assange or already did and their bloodlust isn't sated so they're gunning for Russia now. Also helps that Russia got all of shillarys emails as well because of Guccifer. They're fucking idiots though. Assange wasn't able to leak em all because of his morals, and he was only kept safe due to diplomatic niceties and that's it. Russia isn't a single dude hiding in an SA embassy, they'll have no qualms publishing that shit and more if the kikes keep it up

One would think there would be reprisals for Cunton having had her server hacked in the first place.

topkek, the only people easier to spot than fbi is atf.
lot of secrets there that no one could figure out

too damn high!

these dumb kikes think they can hack russia, russian hackers are the best in the world.

Also lol at selling russia backdoored technology, they learn't not to buy kiked crap from america after that oil pipeline blew up.

14 year old russian script kiddies write software that shuts down banks, how good do you think their real hackers are (hint gchq and nsa will get eaten for breakfast) same with the chinese.

Are these skypes suicidal or something?

There is a reason the russian internet is walled off from the rest of the world along with china. Its so they have total control and cut access to the outside world. The rest of the world can whistle dixie but they aren't gonna be able to penetrate their networks.

They keep memeing that it is "restrictive" and "censorship" but its not because America thinks it genuinely controls the world through the internet.

They are going to get a rude awakening.

Best Korea also does the smart thing too, but the whole network never connects to the outside internet so basically its an airgapped nation.

nice spin. but people who steal secrets know a few bits of misinfo is part of the deal.

"When you lie long enough, you'll believe in your own lies"

Pushing hacking narrative which has zero proof

Most extant Bernie-bros with whom I interact seem to buy the MSM narrative that Trump is "stocking the swamp" rather than draining it. If Trump delivers, we might see more Bernie-bros flip to our side. They need to stay on plebbit, though.

I've seen better LARPers on here, fuck sake.

a while ago i would have believed that bernouts were nothing more than idealistic college kids with their heads in the clouds
now that it's been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that the kike was controlled from the start I've come to realize that they're actually all just retarded
you can redpill a regular person, but you can't reverse bonafide retardation
bernouts are hopeless cucks

Bernouts believed in governmental reform. A stupid, retarded reform that wouldn't work.

Welp, I'm convinced. Why hasn't Bonobo already mobilized the entire forces and reserves too already?

(heil'd)
The Russians HACKED Obama!

Why are kikes thirsty for blood SO MUCH?
Why are kikes so stupid and short sighted?
Weren't they supposed to be these super smart manipulators from the shadows?
They do know that once SATAN's start flying they to will die?

Hahahaha kill yourself

if you genuinely believe that a single nuclear missile will hit it's target in the current year you are delusional

we are at least second generation post nuclear, there are weapons in place you cannot even imagine to prevent this

SATAN 2 isn't a "single" nuclear head, friendo.
I wouldn't like to be in the shoes of those trying to test out it's striking capabilities in real time.

Cold war is good, if they were more than just white niggers they would be able to feed themselves properly regardless of sanctions, but they're bloodthirsty, muslimloving, corrupt drunkards so let them suffer like the subhuman third-worlders they are.

Assmad kike detected.
I can feel your blood thirst for Slav children trough the internet.

RIDF detected.
It may come as a surprise to you, but not all slavs want to lick your bolshevik boots.

No.
Calling others Fake News after having been denunciated for years is like pic related.
They aren't seen as humans by real Americans.

for all the claims of evidence you would think they'd be able to present some by now.

the cold war never ended