Spoodermayne 3

How do you fix this shit Holla Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You don't, it's already good.

keep the Gwen-MJ-Harry love story, but no emo Parker montage

Get a better director.

Can't fix something that is perfect

You're confusing Spiderman 2 with Spiderman 3. Spiderman 2 was a master piece, Spiderman 3 needs a whole new director's cut.

It is one of my favourite film but redditrash were angry because muh dance scene.
Enjoy your Iron Boy trash faggots.

Stop posting her pics I had an unexpected erotic dream involving her.
No more seductive Jewess on this board.
t. K.D fan

At least we got Raimi's movies to always fall back to, no matter what multicultural and diverse trash Sony puts out.

I have never seen this scene, makes me want to rewatch the trilogy.

why are the blinders on the other side of the window?

It was a deleted scene.

Don't kill off the new goblin and Eddie Brock within 5 minutes of one another, then redeem sandman, thus removing 3 villains from the series in a very uneventful climax.

there's no glass there

She's Italian, not Jewish.

Easy fix: Recast Venom with a big guy, give him a scary voice and a better overall look.

ok thanks I can fap again.
It's OK now

Remove Uncle Ben getting killed by Sandman retcon. Just have sandman kill someone else in similar circumstances. Keep Harry alive. Remove MJ relationship troubles, have them be happy.

look at these fags liking their capeshit

Get rid of (((Avi Arad))) and sony execs interfering. Let Raimi do as he had planned and don't keep Venom at all, or at best, leave his arc open for a future film. Relationship drama and sad MJ seemed kinda forced, either do it better or not at all. Harry's arc also needed to be done better, especially him finding out the truth of his father. That butler revealing it all at the end was one of the stupidest moments I've seen.

Movie isn't as good as the first two but still had its good points, the ending is still the saddest and most tragic ending in a superhero movie ever. MJ singing and then being with Peter was really sadly comforting too. Great ending.

Tom Hardy?

He has been cast to play Venom in the upcoming solo Venom movie.

Only thing it would have taken to make it good was to eliminate 2 of the 3 storylines and let Raimi concentrate on only one of them

reddit please leave and kill yourself

Now all we need is Aiden Gillen in a small cameo as a goverment intelligence agent of some sort.

same thing.

Care to explain?

There was a directors cut briefly available on Amazon but it didn't change much.

Spiderman 3 should have been a two parter.

mamma mia that's literally another foibe

Ashkenazi Jews and Southern Italians are genetically very similar because that's where Ashkenazi come from, they were a mix of Middle Eastern Jews and Italians.

He could be a S.H.E.I.L.D. agent in pursuit of the symbiote, then ending up as Venom's first victim.

Very easy actually. With minimal alterations it could have been the best one. Just remove Sandman and have symbiot be related to the abandoned plotline with JJ's son who's an astronaut, like in cuckmics.

Then have the story be about Peter's and Harry's opposition. Harry is too strong for regular Spider-Man so he needs to rely on the suit, which is eating away at him. No Venom in this one yet, just the black-suit Spider-Man. At the end of the film, as the Harry plotline is resolved, have the iconic bell tower scene where the symbiot finds his new host.

No tonal or editing change required, normies don't understand that dancing Peter is pure Raimi and fits in this universe.

ashkenazi jews are a mix of middle eastern jews and khazars

KHAZAR MILKERS

geneticliteracyproject.org/2013/10/08/ashkenazi-jewish-women-descended-mostly-from-italian-converts-new-study-asserts/

You don't because its not broken.

OK, OK, shattered, wrecked, ruined - Stop mincing words you autist.

you're the autistic faggot.
=^_^=

You don't make capeshit. Ever.

Unless you make it fucking amazing.

Are you in the industry?

… doesn't get nearly enough love.

is /ourguy/

Every race is actually jewish.
t. Chaim

For better or for worse, Phantom never get the recognition it deserved.

How do you fix perfection?

There were too many villains. Remove Eric Foreman, and have the symbiote latch onto Harry Osborn after he juices himself up with the Goblin serum, after the serum has been refined for less mental instability. Not none, just less. Would be awesome.

Phantom is top tier. Normies don't know it's supposed to be the original Lee Falk Phantom, which was very much Indiana Jones like, and not the NuPhantom.

I would actually be quite hyped for this movie if it was made by any company other than Marvel. After Spidercuck and the Blackedtastic 4 I've lost all hope.

She's still not a good director though.

Make venym more spooky
Make spiderpoopy less cringey and dramatic.
Remove green globyn son

back to reddit

indeed we don't just make capeshit, we make capekino

nigger why did it take you so long

You can't fix perfection. This movie is pure kino, but plebs just don't understand it. It is like the people people that hate on Batman and Robin, but don't realize that it is supposed to capture the feel of the original cartoon.

Well said my friend.

Would have been better to make him the focus of the movie.

Venom is being made by Sony without input from Marvel. It's their attempt to get the Deadpool audience. At worst it can still be mined for Bane memes.

Batman stole his thunder.

It wasn't. It was supposed to be a commercial to sell toys, which they disclosed in later interviews. Boy being a contrarian for the sake of being a contrarian is a sport these days.

how is that any better?

kill yourself and go back to r/movies

You have to go back >>>/reddit/

because yours is a retarded accusation used by people with no opinions of their own to shame anybody who dares stepping out the mainstream reddit echo chamber
kill yourself

It's being made by Sony without input from Marvel

Go back to reddit halfwit.

Who is this semon demon?

how is sony any better than marvel?

blaire white i think

NEEDS MOAR TRANSNIGGERS OF COLOR

They made Spiderman 1 and 2?

but that's just because raimi was behind the whole thing
as soon as sony tried to get more involved we got spiderman 3

That's fair.

a trap called Blaire White lol. Imagine you meet him at a party and in the morning you wake up drunk with his dick in your butt.

why couldn't billy zane have played lex luthor?

Why?

I like how most of the comments ITT "recommend" removing Sandman and focusing more on Venom, when Raimi didn't even want Venom in the movie, that was something that was forced upon him by Sony execs. Raimi said that his favorite villain was Sandman, and it's clear that he was meant to be the focus of the movie, with his connection to uncle Ben and his redemption at the end. Of course a lot of people, loved Venom either from the comics or from the cartoons, so of course they, as Sonny, want more Venom and less Sandman.

Nice tits, but she's literally a midget.

so hairy belly :/

How are traps related to that post?

4 hour director's cut

not kidding, either. most of the deleted scenes would improve the movie dramatically

Too many villains. Cut out the Sandman story completely so it can focus more on the Venom story. Have the symbiote drive a bigger wedge between Peter and Harry.

More Gwen Stacy. More love trianle stuff with Peter and Mary Jane.

Also, have Harry become the Hobgoblin instead of "the New Goblin".

It's funny I always thought Robby would put on the suit and try to become Spiderman and fail.

Nice.

Technically that's more pulp but yeah. Good film.

Harry was never the Hobgoblin, it was just some random criminal.

Uh….Creative license much?

The whole "New Goblin" name and look isn't as imposing.

Even Goblin Jr. would have been better

There was nothing wrong with the movie, it was a standard superhero-movie. Way above the quality of all the marvel-shit they have been giving us for over a decade.

that's not a very high standard

True, but a third movie milking spider-man was more than enough.

Too bad they shat all over the origin-story of his father (a famous sailor) being killed by the pirates of the Singh-brotherhood (Not Sengh) and in battle the original phantom fell overboard and washed up on a island, saw his fathers skull and swore an oath to fight evil.

Instead they made some hocus pocus shit with him being a kid and being Mowgli with the tribe (instead of how he actually got captured, managed to escape and then helped the midget-negroes into beating the taller negroes by pretending to be their god, a blue masked man with a skull as a marking).

And why in the hell is he purple??!

Yes there was.

It's too short.

it's too short for three villains, you can either make it longer or take away one or two storylines and it would be just fine