Rick and Morty s3e5

Discuss.

Shit like that aside it was the best episode of the series so far excluding the first one. It was probably around a mid-tier Season 1 episode level of quality with a couple of great gags mixed in. It was written by Ryan Ridley who has been around since the first season so knows what makes the show work, unlike the feminist literally whos that Harmon hired for diversity points.
Current rankings for the season:
Ep1>Ep5>powergap>Ep4>huge powergap>Ep3>Ep2

Also reminder that Beth cheated on that kid in Episode 2 in the Mad Max universe, that's some typical feminist hypocritical bs right there

Didn't laugh out loud even once the entire time. This show is still entertaining and interesting, I suppose. But the humor is dead.

Summer you mean, and yeah I guess she did cheat on him. Up til now I forgot about that due to how Ethan was just a bit character in Season 1 as well.

Yeah Summer, their characters are so bad and bland they blur together in my head.

That's why men shouldn't write for women-the sexist pig Dan Harmon should of fired his white male writers in favor of an entire female writing staff-I mean, give the ladies a chance guys-honestly it's about time-can we just agree that women might even be, I don't know, better at this than men?-I mean these are some really talented ladies here, top notch quality writers who have been in this industry long enough to deserve a shot at this just as much as any man-sorry, more than any man-Mario would be really disappointed if he could see you guys right now. #eatmyshorts #sigh #elongateddrawnoutsighforeffect #blm/lgbt/immigrants #fuckrazorfist

You ain't kidding.

Understandable man

I stopped watching after episode 2 and have no reason to continue

A new Reddit and Memes episode?

I liked the show when it was about Rick and Morty. Not Summer and Beth.

And being le post-ironic about capeshit movies. It was supposed to be ironic about sciencefiction, being a spoof of Back to the Future.

Time to overthrow your government America.

not even at the wormhole joke? you must be made of stone

I wasn't even aware it was a joke until the second time around. I get it: spaceship goes into wormhole like penis into vagina. Every time something goes into something else, you have to buy it dinner, whatever.

I had a chuckle at the Jeff Goldblum reference. The only thing that elicited a physical response was a reference. A Pavlovian response. Horking like a seal because they mentioned a thing was like another thing and I knew what it was. It wasn't even a proper joke.

The trippy vision was interesting visually.

2/5

This is basically it. Ethan did nothing, he didn't even cheat on her. He did the adult thing, dumped her, and got together with another girl. A busty religious girl (she was wearing a cross) who cares about her relationship with her mother. Obviously way more appealing than a damaged-goods nutjob who fucked a nihilistic buckethead cannibal and is so annoying she made Rick's car mad at her.

because only religious people wear crosses/star of davids/buddha wheels/whatever, right?

fuck off with your cancerous show

I swear Rick and Morty is based on my Saturday nights.

You can't leave us hanging like that - greentext story time now!

Is that so

>>>/reddit/

Not sure how it will go down so I suppose I will just sum it up.

Sounds to me like he wanted some of your wood tbh

So thinking about it some more on this. Him destroying Ethan's life is out of character for Morty as far as the last seasons have been up to now.
However, Morty has been getting more and more evil and messed up with this season. Hell the last episode had his heroes get taken down in front of him and he was pretty much told there is no good or evil. The 1st episode had him sort of want to give up on Rick to protect his sister, the 2nd episode had him murder people randomly, the 3rd pretty much shows he is doing odd behavior (peeing his pants in public during the daytime).

grrr this show has women in it, that triggers me

You too, eh?

Unironically this.

Best episode and on par with first episode.

The joke I found the funniest was when Rick tried to get the dude's gun. Another one was when the kid shot his sister the second time and she…

Those are the heights of comedy in your mind?

idk man i just find it funny
inb4 fuck off back to reddit
pffff

fuck off back to reddit

:^)

I'd agree that it's better than the other episodes of season 3 have been. What are the chances of Roiland kicking Harmon off the show?

I don't think Harmon should be kicked off. I think that Harmon just needs to fire the female writers.

:^(

Nah, he should hire a team of all-female writers, then quit and give the job to a proud, independent stronky womyn of colour.

How long do you think the show would last then?

I was more impressed with how Rick got the gun than thinking it was funny.

Thought the kid killing his sister wasn't funny at all though.

UUUUHHH *BURP* HUHAHHAHAHAHEHEHEHE M-M-MORTY *FART* *BURP *BURP* BEEEELLLCH M-M-M-M-M-MORTY HAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHHE *BURP*

t. moralfag

Let me guess you think shit like new family guy where such wonderful shit happens like Stewie goes and steals Brian's DNA to make freak babies is funny as well.

When you see the joke coming a mile off you don't laugh. If you laughed at that joke then you're retarded.

I've only ever laughed at one Family Guy joke tbh. vid related.

But that's American Dad.

same difference

American Dad is actually not that bad. They actually had competent writers before they moved to TBS.

Clearly testing you if you're good enough for his daughter AKA you can push past your lack of sleep to get firewood AKA strive to provide for your family.

You passed, user.

Cutting wood is a bitch. Use a chainsaw at every chance.

#NotMyKing

Is there r34 of summer getting huge boobs already?

He's basically using his little fame he earned from Rick & Morty just to cry about how to be a faggot, he really looks like a hobo.

You're watching family guy, so you're not taking the moral high ground here, sonny.

I liked it because it was also shitting on The Simpsons.

I liked it more than Episode 4, which was also pretty good.
Seems like Jerry and Beth might get back together.
Feminism btfo.

Hope there is.
Wish that tech was irl too.

Kek? They're 99% more likely to

A lot of jews do

t. bitch

He's not a jew, he's a guiltridden catholic polack. His neuroses aren't semitic.

Uhh…I dont know man
(((Harmon))) is a jew name.

That episode started fairly strong, and then just totally ground to a halt like they didn't know where to go with it.

Yes, strangely the B-plot has more going for it than improvisation time with Rick & Jerry. Hell it could have been the A-plot.

The two things I found unsettling was Summer getting upset over Ethan when she already fucked the apocalypse guy and we hadn't seen Ethan sice season 1. Secondly, Rick says Jerry's problem was that he uses people feeling sorry for him as a crutch, when he never seemed to beg for pity on the show. I can understand if this is Rick playing mindgames on Jerry so he will leave the family alone as a symbol of pride, however. Also the part where Rick's intelligence was sapped could have easily been its own plot instead of a 2-minute joke.

Now I see where did they add the stupid ass idea of making the show nihilist, but fucking it up with the devil.

Sounds like you're Jerry

Between this and the bit about the flesh colored crayon, Morty is a confirmed SJW now. Given Dan Harmon I'm really not sure if that's supposed to be taken as good or bad. Morty becoming almost as competent as Rick is interesting character development though and I'm curious where it's going. Also Morty fucking with Ethan is probably more to do with loyalty to his family than a sex thing. He had a similar but less controlled outburst in S3E1 but about Rick. And it's clear he knows how to work the machine so he may turn Ethan back eventually. One of the appealing things about Morty is that he tries to be better than Rick, who just casually does that kind of thing permanently to an entire world. I don't think it's supposed to look healthy to us either. I mean Morty's been through a lot of shit and has a warped view on how far is too far.

The meta joke there was the best part of the episode IMO.

To be serious about this, Beth and summer were extremely under-written in the first season and only a little better in season 2. Jerry was a much more interesting character. I think they're trying to salvage them and make them not shitty and boring but they have to get over the initial impression they left.

t. Urban cocksucker who has never had to regularly chop wood in his life.

t. bitch

It was okay.

that was a good thing though. its a show called 'rick and morty'
not 'beth and summer' or 'the sanchez family'
honestly they have ruined the show by making it more about the family, most likely because of 'equality'
wasnt the premise that rick took morty on his transdimensional travels because mortys brainwaves disguised his own?
like some other user said i cant believe they simpsond this show in only two and a half seasons, thats gotta be some kind of record in quality drop off

The galactic federation is gone.
The council of Ricks is gone.
I guess he can afford to chill.

I've always hated that whiny jew faggot Morty. Rick is a far better character despite the fucking producers shoving so much contrived shit through him.

Morty isn't an SJW.
He wants to have beautiful aryan children with Jessica.
He's more of a white knight lolberg.

For now.

He has to be aryan first for that to happen.

Pretty sure he's white.
Pretty sure Jerry's not a jew or Rick would have already put him in an oven.

Particularly bad. The show continues to remind me of Family Guy more and more.

this tbh

however, the part with the little alien girl getting shot is one of the best parts of this season

the show needs some more raw edgyness like it had in season 1

eh fuck it, i still like this show. fuck u niggas

That's like 90% of "adult" cartoons.

wtf why?

they're called animated sitcoms dingus

Episode 6 was actually a decent episode.

Rick viewing his attachments as toxic makes sense.
Why does Morty view self control and and ability to face and deal with personal problems toxic?

Summer has a similar effect supposedly, she's just less likely to exist than Morty in the alternate timelines.

Those weren't the only organizations in the universe that could pick up his brain waves, surely.

What is the difference between this and family guy? You get more female characters?

The main character is smart, rather than retarded.

He is looking like smart character for dumb people.
Good examples of smart characters will be comic guy from simpsons.

Jesus fucking crist 2 episodes about nothing but therapy and daddy issues. I wonder who have daddy issues and experience with therapy? Cant wait for more of these amazing sessions. I wonder what would be next? My ex boyfriend deserve to die or my mother is the only person I can trust?