La Milito En Sirio

Currently the Kurds are in control of Northern Syria and the AKP government is instigating pogroms against Kurdish civilians in Turkey due to the recent PKK attack.
Do the Kurds have much of a chance of keeping their gains in Northern Syria?

Do we want Russia to win? Russia/Assad may bring stability to the area and this is what Trump wants.

Other urls found in this thread:

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-jordan-shooting-20161218-story.html
archive.is/L22Qn
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes. Your thread a shit.

I am not being sarcastic. Russia is actually the only force protecting the rightful leader, Assad. The Arab Spring was an Israeli plot.

Lurk more.

Neither am I

who are the yellow?

Kurds, funded by Israel and the United States. Their goal is to destabilize Turkey and create a new Kurdish nation.

why would they want to destabilize Turkey? you know that they have invested alot into Turkey right?

Turkey is becoming a radical Islamic country based on Turkish nationalism. They do not wish to cooperate with Israel or the United States since Kurds are a threat to national unity in Turkey.
In fact, no one in the area wants Kurds to have their own state, it's only Americans and Zionists who are supporting this.

the rothschild have invested alot of money into Turkey. do really belive what you are saying?

have alot of investments in Turkey*

Remember that today ZOG kicked off their operations to overthrow Jordan.

Here comes the toppling of the next Yinon roadblock.

Are you sure about this? Soros funded Dutch media always pick Turkey's side in any conflict and basically are against the Kurds. Remember user, the Jew plays both sides.

EU wants to make Turkey look good so they can join EU

America likes kurds because it weakens Turkey (typical yinon shit)

Does Soros care more about israeli interests or EU finances?

Good outcome:

I've been seeing these cards for months, and I figured if I just lurked long enough somebody would mention what they are or who makes them. Nobody has in any of the threads I've been in though.

Can somebody spoonfeed me?

Kurds are Indo-European but they aren't white. Do you really think that the Kurds should have any autonomy? It would be better if that area fell under the control of Russia or a European committee to ensure that no more war/refugee crisis occur.

Why dont kurds have any land anyway? Did they get fucked when the brits chopped it up?

That is irrelevant. It's ancient History. WW1 ended a century ago.
Are you also going to justify the existence of Israel or giving Texas to Mexico again?

I would be okay if Russia controls it. Them being controlled by a (((European committee))) is not a positive outcome.

I dont care either way, if they fight for some land and get it who cares, but why are you against kurdish autonomy? because it sounds like you wouldnt allow it if it happened

I am distrustful of anything that Israel supports.

Kurds have never been closer to statehood than today and they have full support of the west (iirc some countries already have embassies in "Kurdistan"). Furthermore they're ethnically cleansing Arabs like nobody's business and outbreeding anyone in the area. I really don't see how they will not have their own state in the more or less near future.

well israel wants it to divide and conquer the middle east

if kurds had some land i would only want it in turkey and iraq (already have it there tbh)

i actually hate kurds because they are fighting against the christians

No, which is why we let Iran/Assad deal with them and Turkey at the same time.

This. Kurds are just puppets, to prevent future conflict they must be eliminated along with Turkroaches and kebab.

The only Christians they work with are brainwashed Muslims who claim they are Christian but they look Arab as fuck.

I believe every people should have a land of their own.

Who decides what a people is? I have nothing in common with a liberal fag from the coastal cities.

Yeah, no.

Assyria deserves to be a country again before Kurdistan.

You mean Assyrians?

tbh turkey and kurds need to be destroyed and divided amongst the christians

byzantium to its old borders, syria taking back its northern bits (tarsus etc), assyrians take 3/4 of kurdistan with chaldeans taking the rest + northern iraq

Care to explain?

chicagotribune.com/news/nationworld/ct-jordan-shooting-20161218-story.html

archive.is/L22Qn

Yes, we want Russia to win. And if that's what Trump wants? Good, we're on the same page.

t*rks are fags, I wouldn't give two shits if the Greeks reclaimed Constantinople and west Anatolia and the Kurds claimed east Anatolia

they shave her head because the father is embarassed that he fucking failed. they come to degeneracy land aka the west because the father wants to work 2 hours a week and collect benefits. he is a JOKE OF A MAN.

these people are not muslim (even though allah doesnt exist). they are lazy fucks who have no interest in maintaining islamic values and just want a free ride off the back of smarter races.

Christian isn't a race

Chaldeans are Assyrians from the Chaldean Catholic church. Please refrain from D&C of an already tiny nation

test

Didn't the Chaldeans overthrow the Assyrians?