Even The Doctor hates you

Feels good man. The Doctor will not let you win and any effort on your part to attain this goal is a wasteful endeavour, The Doctor is going to teach all hatemongers, homophobes and haters a lesson and I am looking forward to it.

I see you've run out of bait material and are forced to regurgitate material from last month.

Sad.

Op, the Doctor, he is not real or should I say she now?

I would like to open a franchise of VR hut for lefties to live out their fantasy in VR. Will sell weed and alcohol so they'll get addicted. It will be like ancient chinese opium den.

Do you think it leftist will fall for this obvious scheme?

good luck with that lol

r

was eccelston the last "uncucked" Dr Who or has it always been doomed to die?

stop making this thread

Absolutely. Although you should also sell weed edibles.

Hello newfag. This thread has actually been made multiple times and it is better than "huuuuuur drumpf duuuuuur".

It was always bad. and it always will be.

>>double arrows and you can't do SHIT about it, FAG.

doctor who?

I have an interdimensional demigod mad scientist on my side.
Rick > Commie Faggot Doctor (CFD)

He was the last Doctor that was remotely masculine. Everyone since then has been a loser dweeb who gets cowed by uppity whores.

They say those human bodies are still burning to this day.

WE DIDN'T START THE FIRE!

Tfw Matt Smith was perfect for pushing SJW ideologies but instead he was quite literally Tom Baker 2.0 and super leftist shit was barely pushed (Besides the dyke couple). Honestly I'll just watch his season over and over again

John Titor is the superior time traveler.

t. butthurt drumpfkins

Wow, this thread again?
Hey janitors, feel free to do your job any time now.

Post yfw:
>BBC decide the reason we didn't like it is because it wasn't feminist enough
>Among this includes several more seasons of Ecclestone and Capaldi, as well as a few seasons of McGann's Doctor and a gargantuan epic of a film covering the most important event in the whole timeline that we still haven't seen more than 50 years later; the War of the Daleks
>Oh, and all of this is completely free and is simultaneously happening with every franchise in existence thanks to people with genuine heart and passion for what they do; billions of hours worth of quality entertainment is produced at an unbelievably fast rate

Is this reddit.com?
*looks at url bar*
woah