IT'S QUIET

Too Quiet.

Is it me, or is it really fucking quiet lately? Here, on the internet, in the news, here especially.

praise kek xd checked

Have you never been on this board before the campaign season?

P much this.

Polite sage. spend your time wisely.

something BIG is about to happen

(I also think the last check for the Clinton shills bounced)

BOO!

I dont know. Maybe Obama really is trying to save face.

The silence before the storm folks.

We've had happening nearly nonstop for most of a year. A week where things are just slowly brewing is not surprising.

and much needed, I was able to stop smoking this week and buy an exercise bike as I prepare to make America great again over the next 8 years.

Also, had enough time to stop browsing and finally build my bug out bag and get some ammo.

When the weather isn't terrible, be sure to practice shooting and buy more ammo.

lel no fag, this is just what it was like before Trump, only back then we use to have conversations about politics and argue about libertardianism. We will find out tomorrow if it will calm down for good. My money is on "yes it will," and I'm fine with that. Slight chance of happening, and I'm fine with that too. We won, nigger. Bask in the glow.

Next time, take your stupid questions to QTDDTT

It's a Sunday night, it's after the election, it's during traditional holiday season for basically everyone, college kids are doing exams, parents are taking kids to christmas festivities, working age people have christmas parties. Just enjoy the moment of silence before the shitstorm tomorrow.

Electoral Vote, Dec 19, 10:50AM

It's not over until the fat lady swings.

We had a non-stop happening streak this year. Enjoy nothingness while it lasts, user.

Same here. Bought a new Sig Sauer friday and quite a bit of ammo for all calibers on hand. I think the liberals have just finally reached the last stage of grieving: acceptance.

They're now lying on their bed in the fetal position, hugging their pillow as their shoulders lightly shudder from the sobbing. Can't help to smile at the thought.

It'd be nice if we could get through christmas without the kikes trying to steal it, wouldn't it?

acceptance

lol no this is not how these mentally ill people work.
They will ignore it like they do with anything else that conflicts with their views.

And yet, somewhere far away, I can hear the faint
sound of Indian war drums,
carried in the wind.

Well lets see.
That pretty much sums it up, mods are faggots.

Mods are also deleting any thread that isn't news related, so many regular anons who made contributions just left.

Not just that, they are even deleting news threads.

It shouldn't be qiuet, we are still under controll by the jews and overrun by immigrants and niggers. We are basically in the same position as last months, we shouldn't be content.

This. The mods are garbage.

I'm not a pistol guy, but p220 series? I love mine, easiest semi-auto for me to shoot good with.

I've seen a lot of D&C over this, but I only know of one thread that I think got unjustly bumplocked, and it got fixed.

I meant they've just accepted that no matter what shit they try to pull, Trump will be president. They've tried numerous tactics during the primaries and campaign, and every one has failed.
I agree, they will henpeck every issue until they get their way. But they can't win anymore if we always are.

P938 for conceal carry. Love the trigger on it, crisp and short. Wish you well, keep your powder dry.

I've noticed a ton of D&C today, (over the last few days, but heavily today). Not sure if it's a raid or because we made (((media))) headlines or caused Twatter seizures.

Don't forget it's the holiday season. Family in town or people are out to visit.

Basically this, and anyone in retail working overtime.

US presidential election threads overrun the place, every new content is considered now sliding so we are stuck on the same threads over and over and over. I really miss the classical art and Rhodesia threads.

I also miss the occasional Serbian military appreciation threads

and the shill team pops out. I guess they have you fags working overtime. Kill yourselves and save us the trouble!

and you're clearly a shitskin. Stay mad.

I think that's mainly due to many users being American or influenced by American politics. I personally can't wait for the next Holla Forums book club thread and wouldn't mind a Classical Art thread either.

ooh, those look nice, I've had 1911s and I like what they changed. The trigger is my only issue with my 226, size isn't a problem since I live in a gun friendly place.
I've been away recently, but the last 4 days or so have been filled with shills

election stuff has petered off, as it should. Most of the sliders, who then get to complain about mods, have been alt-right or more usual low-effor D&C.

Are you kidding? Its been busy as fuck with all the Cabinet pics and Aleppo/Palmyra

kill yourself

I really miss the dream threads. I had a series i wanted to post that involved me and my friend, and when i put our names in a gemmatria calculator books we read in high school came up, and games and TV series we had played/ watched together appeared.

"Ad hominem" , let me guess, you used to work for CTR

There are other boards for that

hence why i didn't post any of it dipshit.

I'm willing to bet you my ass that most of our enemies are desperately trying to avoid that stage. Even if it means suicide.

Why bring it up then?

I suggest checking out 4chan, reddit, 9gag or gamefaqs forums, they might be more your speed.

Yes please.

I think you mean special snowflakes that ignore that they are part or allied with a bigger movement like the Alt-Right.

This.
It's taxing as fuck to have the magick cranked up to 11 for months on end.
It's nice to enjoy some calm once in a while.

You guys keep trying to get us to adopt that label. Why? It adds nothing. We gain nothing by it.

Some of us are having a hard time posting new threads, too.
>>>/sudo/15768

It's always calm before the storm. ;)

it never lasts more than 3-4 weeks user

No, but they do.
The "alt-right" is that phrase in action

It's been quiet since a week after the election. Pretty much nothing to report on in the 3 month lame duck period. The dripping of picks slowed things down and really are a mixed bag.

Shit better pick up after Jan. 20th it's getting boring.

Tomorrow is the electoral college vote. Then we'll know just how much contempt there is towards the lower classes.

No, negro. Just look at the catalog. Seven fucking stickies, dozens of bumplocked threads, who knows how many deleted. It's a retardville for the hotpockets.

Another fact: Holla Forums used to have 3.5K+ UIDs.

Today we had 60+ dwgree weather

Took the opportunity to zero my ak74 optics i just got for it today :3

I can now shoot comfy @50-100meters

It's Christmas you Godless faggot.

Tomorrow could either be very pleasant or very disappointing.

What exactly is the criteria they use to determine if a thread should be anchored or not?

Memecinnatus

It is time for us to accept Hillary Clinton as the president of the United States of America. Let's embrace this soon-to-be fact.

The thirty-something protesting electors are mostly Democrats, you know. Not saying nothing bad could happen, but it's unlikely anyone other than crap pee son will actually make a dent in Donnie's count, bringing it down to 305, but even then, Gov. Abbott can just replace him, if he refuses to vote, yet that relies on wheelchair guy not cucking out, himself.

This is why it seems Trump has been softening, as of late. It's not over yet. Nothing stops this train. Nothing.

This. And not just any campaign season, an event that is unprecedented in the history of the USA. That combined with the brexit, the new crusade in Europe, the rise of far-right politics, etc. This is the calm before the next storm.

Wheels has been sold so far.
He fought hard against "refugees" being settled in the state.

NAH MAN WE JUST CHILLEN

Now I know for sure you're a shill.

Christmas is the time for rest, the new year will bring new fun

Legitimate user interest. How new are you?

Firecock will be an even wilder ride. Fortunately I eventually acclimatized to last year's happenings and after some early ups and downs and burnout periods, this year's pace now is my new normal state.

It does make weeks like this feel weirdly slow, even having been a Holla Forumsack since before exodus one, but hopefully it will allow me not to die of exhaustion and winning next year.

This, T.B.H.

Enjoy the calm. Enjoy the festive season with your families and with us, anons. Shitpost merrily until the new year. 2017 is going to be Current Year on steroids.

False flags to put Trump in a corner, go to war or "pussy" out and lose support. Russian boogeyman turned up to 11. More immigration, more shitskins, more crime. Brexit getting cucked. France elections. (((Globalists))) doubling down and doing everything they can to fight the rise of populism and returning nationalism. The economy likely to be crashed (remember The Economist cover from years ago that said 2017 is the year of global currency? It even had the fire cock in the background).

Scary and fun times ahead. We must sharpen our memetic blades and be ready for even greater war.

Remember the last guy who said "Too quiet"

POINTLESS SAGE THREAD, SAGE

underrated

Dubs confirm. They just cycle back into the denial phase once they get past depression.

This 15 year old news is giving me feels and i haven't even gotten to the towers yet
This time line is a fucking mess but i guess if it leads to anime and monster girls being real im ok with it

Outside of Pizzagate coverage, Holla Forums is resting on their laurels since winning the election. We've already felt the impact as our lack of memeing has led to a sub-optimal Trump cabinet. If Holla Forums was on its A game we would have had lists of acceptable candidates for each major position and then memed them hard enough to get into the public consciousness. The honeymoon phase can't end soon enough.

I was born too late to remember where I was when I heard about JFK/Elvis/John Lennon/etc., but I'll never forget that fucking day as long as I live.

If it triggers the kike mods, they anchor it.

Every fucking quality discussion that isn't a circle jerk about mainstream current events gets anchored now. We used to have several red pill threads organized by subject daily, along with threads for books, history, and more out-there subjects like Aryan history and the thule society. Now anything of value gets locked and everything is just right-leaning news discussion. It's also now 100% natsoc. I lean towards natsoc myself but I miss having political discussion comparing the pros of cons of natsoc with other far right, fascist ideologies. Nows it's just a 24/7 nazi larping circlejerk though. There's no discussion anymore. Just start monitoring endchan, 8pl, and polchan, and wait for people to decide where to migrate to. It's going to happen soon at the rate things are going here.

Did this thread meme the death of the Russian Ambassador?

Gas yourself, you dumb kike shill. Go shit up cuckchan with your honeypot/goon chans.

why are you such a cry baby, user? kek

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING!

I think so. Well goys it's time to buckle up. There are no breaks on the ride we're on. Shlomo's wild ride has no fucking breaks.

What have you done?

In one month Trump finally takes office. I for one am happy for the brief breather over Christmas.

It seems that some of Holla Forums have contracted PMSD - Post Memetic Stress Disorder.

Symptoms include but not limited to; Happening withdrawls
Paranoia
Shitposting and/or falling for bait
Happening LARP'ing
Seeing dubb-numbers and/or rare, dank pepe's flash before their inner eyes.
Chronic masturbation to waifus

It's always quiet where I live.
Up some mountains in Northern England. (pics)
No crime, no immigrants, good schools for my kids, I live next to a river and a castle, the night sky is beautiful as there is no light pollution. The pace of life is very slow.

Where do you live, mate?

Well, I like the peace and quiet. But I also like happenings. It's tricky to reconcile the two.

Damn, yup. Dead Russian ambassador confirms.

THE QUIET HAS BEEN SHATTERED.

It sucks man

yeah…. a little TOO fucking happening

Everyone needs time to rest user. 24/7 happening will burn you out. Even when building up your strength you have to stop and let your muscles recoup and built itself.

The war is still happening. Just enjoy the little brief lull. Only the God's known what awaits us around the corner. Eat hearty, be merry, celebrate your family, kin, and what culture you have. For tomorrow may call you to your final battle and be the last morning you have. Only by embracing life and all its glory can you find the fuel to give strength to that which you are willing to fight to protect. Eternity awaits, so enjoy what the Gods have already done for us, we will soon enough be called forward to more works.

OP you totally jinxed it as we got a full day worth of happenings

coincidental the same day as the electoral vote its happening central
a distraction for some ((((totally honest merchant agreements in progress)))?

Holla Forums is always right, always!

Are you happy now?

Dubs confirm.

LEL

5 happenings in one day after user said "it's too quiet"

user needs to learn to shut the fuck up. This is a delicate time, memeing more happenings isn't what we need right now.