Year of the Fire Monkey Mega Thread

This year has been a wild ride lads, so many happenings, dank memes, scares, ancient gods resurrected, and agendas exposed. It's almost too much to take in mentally. So I think having a thread to document everything that has happened this year would be great for this board or any newfags that have missed out and who should fucking lurk 2 more years before posting

This thread is going to be a culmination of all of those, to highlight the everchanging overton window and the Geopolitics of current year + 1, also known as The Year of the Fire Monkey. This board has contributed to many things happening in the world around us, despite being such a small and obscure asian rice cooking pictograph board that worships an Egyptian god known as Kek. We helped meme Trump into the presidnecy, we've made headlines in the MSM, we've caused a shift in the global political discussions, we've named the Jew, unintentionally created a nupolitical party as the alt-right and much, much more. Our memes, our discussions, our ideas may be just embers, but all it takes is a spark to start a forest fire.

In this thread post everything major that has happened this year, post articles, thread archives dank memes, screen caps, political happenings, shootings, everything major. My hope is that it will outline and shape a general pattern that all of us will be able to more easily see, we already know of this but I want to see what it will be like to have a point of reference. It will be beautiful.

I'll start with the yugest habbeing we have all been apart of. Memeing Donald J. Trump, the God Emperor, into the white house.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A_QQl7Rf8iA
archive.is/RJbwQ).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1777
onthisday.com/events/date/1777
twitter.com/obamamalik
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll give another.
Kyle Odom.

And another I'm bored
Nice, France monster truck rally.

We had some comfy as fuck chimpout threads this year too, my lads. Fond memories laughing at the nogs with you guys.

Oh look a "one of us" slide threads.

Its standard to have at least one megathread to round up the year. Its also common to have said thread slid by le totally random 1-line of a 1000 implications shitshill. Write out your critique or

GO BACK TO REDDIT

When thread 3 and four is attempted, between christmas and new years eve, you can try again. But pls brb with more than one single line of nothing, or prepare to be rediculed again.

terrorist attacks happening every day in july. and thats only in july

You must be either new or pic related.
either way, kill yourself faggot

Turkey Coup False Flag

Finally, a thread that isn't shit. How about the most blatant media shilling we've ever seen? It could take up a whole thread for itself, but the one thing that sticks in my mind the most is chris cuomo saying "that sucks." Sums up their whole year perfectly

You have fucking zero knowledge about what the fire monkey is.

The year of the fire monkey is a year which happens once every 240 years and during this year any revolution, violent or non violent, where a new movement seeks to cast down the established powerstructures is much more likely to be successful than on any other year.

The year of the Fire Cock also only happens once every 240 years and is the year where the changes of a Fire Monkey year are put to use to establish a new paradigm.

He was a nut. That shit was a minor category 1 happening

Pushed the overton window much more to the right. Was instrumental in ensuring a Trump victory. Could be interpreted as the work of the Fire Monkey but is not directly a Fire Monkey happening.

That was a power play by zog to remove dissident elements of the Turkish military which is the only army remaining aside from saudi arabia which could be expected to do the will of Israel. Not a fire monkey happening.

Brush up on your occult wisdom user.

user I……

Bumping with actual relevance

careful with your words user, the mods might hear you and lock this thread.

No one cares, you pussies. Stop trying to latch your wagon onto our success.

Any year of the Fire Cock predictions? What does 2017 (current year + 2) hold for us in terms of more winning?
Any /fringe/ fag knowledge would be appreciated.

That's not what this thread is about, don't invite the /x/ D&C faggots in.

Rev up those meme machines, 2017 is going to be one flamin' hot year.

It's you who is new, friendo

Kek. Cry more, thanks for the bump.

It's a TRS / Daily shoah meme

I don't have the webm on me but I think this moment was the turning point that set Trump on the true path to victory. By this point I think his victory was almost ensured by Kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=A_QQl7Rf8iA

The vid where KEK appeared on hilldawgs plane or the time when Hillary tripped on live tv on 9/11 with shadilay appearing right after that.

Or the that 4ch get that happened just recently where Castro died on pinochets b-day and on Black Friday where the post said fuck leftist and the image saying a soldier not knowing how it felt to take human life and only killed commies.

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? IS THAT REAL?

HOW DID I MISS THAT?

Accidental sage, apology bump.

Reno stated that Donald Trump would not be President within her lifetime. One day before Trump won the election, she died.

THE CURSE IS REAL.

Yeah of the fire monkey isn't over. We're getting close to the end of the Gregorian calendar but Chinese Lunar calendar doesn't switch over until the end of January.

There's still about a month and a half of Fire Monkey

BREXIT
And of course Nige's partnership with Trump. Kikes and lefties complete;y lost their shit over both.

REMEMBER ANONS, YEAR OF FIRE MONKEY DOESN'T END TILL JANUARY 28TH

What a year for Holla Forums, Holla Forums, /a/ (the secret uncucked /a/ that's not on 4 or 8), Holla Forums, Trump, and so many others.

Just to finish off the year Obama called out the "latte sipping" liberal elite and they had a fucking meltdown. It was like Trump winning all over again.

Kek bless America

that pepe is kinda freaky looking imo.

The year of the Fire Monkey isn't over until January 27, 2017.

kek documentary when

I love TWENTY FUCKING SIXTEEN.

Whats up with the fucking mods bump locking all the good threads?

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

(fuggin checked)
The best part is Mr. Mockingbird had to tell the audience to be quiet over and over every time Trump landed another blow against the cunt.

Pizzagate, whether you believe in it or not it's fucking real faggots go lurk the threads has redpilled so many people in so many ways. I've had people at work who knew I supported Trump come up to me and ask me about it. Many who were old enough to remember the Clintons aren't surprised. It's a great way to bring up MSM shilling and Corporate Donors all at once.

What interests me is the year of the Earth Dog, 2018. It really gives no clue as to what the events of 2017 will unfold, or who will get the better of them. But of one thing, I am sure - that I would never choose to live in any other time than this. I am more excited to charge through the raging fires of globalism, to secure a future worthy of remembrance, than to live in ignorant peace open to the ravages of fate. At every moment is a new vertex to turn the roads of history if only it would be seized by those who have the will to do so. It's true that this conflict may be the greatest that the west has ever faced, and so it is also true that our victory will produce the greatest generations of people ever to walk this good earth.

Victory lies within our grasp for the first time in decades, and we need only to reach out and seize it!
Enjoy the Christmas season Holla Forums, for the battle lies ahead.

Why are the people here so against youtube stars and media yet always reference Sam Hyde? Isn't that a bit hypocritical? Also, why do so many people want a literal racewar and call anyone who disagrees a shill, yet they support ben carson?

Don't even get me started on your obsession over a hollywood villain (big guy)

But I'm… so tired…

HMMMMMMMMM maybe this website is compromised. Jim pretends to be far right so you'll continue using his platform thinking he's on your side.

The day after the election I went around asking my co-workers about the whole thing from a 'third party' perspective and I was damn surprised at how many Trump supporters there are. A large portion of them don't even hide it, I could tell when some were 'ehhhh well I don't like Hillary' hiding their power level.

Been slowly dropping redpills on my dads side of the family and even my grandma is is a lifelong liberal despises the Clintons. It's really surprising to get out there and ask people in person, it's the exact opposite of what the media portrays. I've known the cunts were lying for a good decade now but I had no idea just hard hard they've been pushing it.

FUCK
OFF
ALT-RIGHT

Christmas is your chance to sleep. Will you look into your children's eyes and tell them you did nothing to save their future, because you were tired?

I don't hinge on every consensus Holla Forums has and neither should anyone. I love the sleepy doctor and I despise Googles. I come here because it's the closest conversation that aligns with my beliefs. Jews want a race war. I do not necessarily. But I am not naive enough to not be prepared. I'm of the persuasion that we can meme googles into realizing Skypes are the ones who are "oppressing" them.

#Sorry
#WeThoughtTheyWereWhite

2016 has been the best year since 1999 I can tell you that.

Last time I felt like I had no limit.

And who can forget the absolute and utter devastation of Mitt Romney? I can't even imagine how that bastard felt on election night when Florida went for Trump, watching as the stupidest gamble of his entire life went to the house. I wonder what he felt when he got the call from Trump for that first interview? I bet he set the phone down and cried in frustration and anger, because he knew what was coming. Jeb Bush, Ted Cruz, and Hillary Clinton all tried to stump the Trump but they were all eternally beat the fuck out. Trump bringing him out to dinner with Reince Preibus and having the (((media))) burst in to get the best photo of the election was masterful. Mitt looks like he's ready to off himself, and I wouldn't be surprised if he does so very quietly in a few years. Wouldn't you, if the man who completely outplayed and destroyed you paraded you around like the cheap mormon-cuckservative whore you are? Even worse, now that Rex Tillerson has been announced, nobody talks or gives a fuck about poor mittens anymore.

In 2 years the only thing anyone who's not a mormon or Meghan McCain will remember about Mitt Romney is pic related. He's just another notch on the God Emperor's sword.

THE FIRE RISES

RAMADAN BOMBATHLON
Bunch of hungry hungry peace emissaries were spreading their message of the Religion of Pieces to France, Germany and USA for a month straight.

THE GREAT NORTHAMERICAN CHIMPOUTS OF CURRENT YEAR 2016
King Nigger with his trusty sidekicks BLM decided to go postal on cops. Failed. Resulted in a Trump win and hanging of King Nigger.

He emptied 12 .45 into a priest o. 6 int the skull. Guy lived. I don't have a pic, but I remember the guy being totally fine, like he went into the hospital for a broken leg. You don't do that when being filled with .45

reported hellofellownatzees kike

I wish I also had the webm of this which is in the proper resolution, but this video provides an overview of at least a surface layer of the memes that have occured this year

yes, its real

That's some serious shit. How can you even write that off? Interference and recording artefacts?

I've always had a bit of doubt, but man, these coincidences just keep stacking up one on top of another.

Praise kek

Kek was finally able to manifest upon the Prime Material Plane.

THEY EXPECT ONE OF US IN THE WRECKAGE, BROTHER

oh god so close

You dont. And neither did he. That was just sensationalist kike propaganda.

Fucking wewlad. Fire Monkey, Kek, Memetics are all occult. What will it take for newfags to fucking lurk more and learn a thing or two?

I don't know if this counts, but:

you watch that netflix show narcos? i think trump has the same profile where he has to make himself loved by the people. contrast that with obama who has to be the smartest nigger in the room and literally can't keep himself from condescending everyone.

Yes that counts.

Go back to cuckchan.

Yes, good gaijin, now repay for nuke of Hiroshima and Nagasaki!

Praise Kek.

Ya gonna need 22 threads for this year

watch as this plus the arpaio thing combos and obama doesn't go down as a president

Lol that's funny I used that same pic for my troll account that got swatted on Twatter

'THE FIRE MONKEY IS NOT DONE YET
2017 Chinese New Year falls on Saturday, January 28. That means we have more than a month left of the Fire Monkey. If you're loving the Fire Monkey, you're going to love the Fire Cock even more. The Fire Cock is going to be
even
more
DEADLY
The magic of the Fire Cock is such that it is dependent on the work you completed on the year of the Fire Monkey. In other words, whatever gains you made during the year of the Fire Monkey is potentially doubled if not more! The Fire Monkey is for putting in work and the Fire Cock is for yielding gains. There's more to this though.

Everything that happened this past year will be doubled if not more - the good and the bad. You're going to see some serious shit happen and what's great is going to be greater and what's bad is going to make you feel sick to your stomach like you're a newfag at your first happening all over again. What you put in, you get out. There's a silver lining to this for people who want all good. Good and bad in this are mutually exclusive in regards to gains made; so the greater the good was, the less gains put in by bad will be yielded in comparison. Good can outweigh bad but you will get both in the end. For instance, if the Fire Monkey was a bad year for just about anyone, the Fire Chicken would be a living nightmare.

If the Fire Monkey has not been good to you, you have one more month to make it up. You should start right now. Get some gains in the next month or next year will be really bad.

I rarely ever post on here, I mainly lurk. but something happened today that has destroyed my understanding of reality under meme magic.
I'm 17 and I've been looking for a job. After days of searching on craigslist and other websites I got a reply from a company called BIG GUYS Moving Company.
This will be my first official paying job.
I'm going to give myself wholly to Kek and the influence of meme magic. Screencap of text I got today from interviewer and a pic of me when I feel like a big guy.
Thank you Holla Forums, for turning my shitty depressed life into something of hope and progress. Hell, I've even dropped from 450lbs to 340lbs since August, and I'm going to keep losing more.
I love you all.
God bless America.

how do you swat a troll account?

"America is already great because it is good"
What did she mean like that and why is that phrase so grating to hear?

Saving this thread before it goes into the aether.

Good fucking luck.
Moving jobs kick the shit out of you if you're not used to it. I'd recommend drinking energy drinks when you're working. Just a heads up.

t. furniture deliverer/mover

Hey faggot, the pastor odom shot was a convicted drug offender(meth possesion and production) and was being investigated for child molestation charges (plural). Odom was a former marine who had seen combat and has stated "there is no way any person could be alive after that". No normal joe shmo can take 6 fmj rounds to the head you virtue signalling ratfuck

reported for underage, also clinically retarded, you just doxed your fucking self on a mongoleese neo ayn randian coloring book

good luck faggot, I'm behind like 13 fetus-powered proxies. Your commie shit-tier magic can't get me.

Why are you here at all you faggot, clearly you aren't from around these parts

The last Fire Monkey was 1776. Holy fucking shit.

3d Liru, please tell me one of you knows where this is from. I know it's degenerate but come the fuck on, it's Liru

What about the fire cock year ?

1777, obviously.

It's from a game about Liru being your waifu. It's called "Liru Wolf Girl With You"

Yeah but what happened ?

This is exactly what he shouldn't be.
The alleged reptile ayyliens are connected to Molech or what's his name now.

thank you user

I'd like to nominate the rise of the RIGHT WING DEATH SQUADS meme, as I watched it go from a forced mess into a thing a of beauty and many memetic variations, not least because of based flip implementing actual death squads, and also that time we blew up a nigger sniper with a deathbot. I'd also like to remind everyone that Syria is just about saved after the happenings in 'leppo, and that these little shitskins will be the cause of the biggest purge in human history, the purge of all non-whites from white countries, thank you mudslimes for moving us one step closer to expelling the jews.

This isn't cuckchan, we don't have an age restriction here.

(dubs)
trips

So many beautiful things happened in 2016 but I like to point you to this special nugget: the Cory Batey rape retrial (archive.is/RJbwQ). Who remembers the life coverage from the court room? And the open lines of the TV-Station with Holla Forumsocks calling in, talking about "We wuz kangz n shit", "he dindu nuffing", "my wifes son" and all sorts of incoherent shit. Also tfw he was found guilty on all 7 charges.

Things are only going to get better.
Many thanks and respect to you all fam.

Every 60 years. That goes for all elemental years.

U.S. adopted the Stars & Stripes as its flag on June 14th 1777 (Donald Trump's birthday).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1777
onthisday.com/events/date/1777
I checked and it's almost only fights

Wtf I believe in the Chinese zodiac now

Rest in peace R2-DNDU, the patron saint of robotics.

This year was going perfectly until my grandpa died and I fucked up an exam )-;

Can someone please post a high quality webm of Kek manifesting on TV? The videos on youtube are fucking trash tier.

anyone have webms of that high priest pollack guy who trolled people at the chimpouts?
also let's not forget
ELECTION NIGHT

Year of the Fire Monkey was a warm up for Year of the Fire Cock.

That was one of the best nights of my life goys. I stayed up past 4am shitposting on the stream because the lugenpresse refused to call Trump's landslide victory.

Then I woke up feeling high energy as fuck with only 3 hours of sleep and felt this unearthly smugness as I traveled through the POZ central on my way to school.

The entire city was depressed out of their fucking minds as they just woke up to the news of Trump becoming God Emperor. My bus ride was completely silent, even with the bus packed full. People looked like they were fighting back the tears.

I tried very hard to mask my smugness, it felt like I was glowing with energy while everyone else was gray. I probably stood out to everyone as the only shitlord on the bus.

The vibrancy looked at me with complete disgust and hatred for whitey, every single one of them. A kebab aggressively shoved passed me as we were getting off the bus at college, but I was just too fucking smug to be bothered by it.

Then at college all the cucks were whining non-stop about it LITERALLY all day. I felt high energy every day for two whole weeks after Nov 8th. Best fucking night ever.

PRAISE KEK

I know year of the Fire Cock will be a far wilder ride.

That must have been great, being in an epicenter and witnessing it first hand. I wish I had taken a trip into the city to see it myself on the 9th.

The best of Trump videos imo. The God Emperor says what we all know and he says it in a way that normies can digest it without muh anti-semitism.

The amount of dead Turks this year have been great.

Niggah you weren't fibbin. Trump has been Keks will from day one and Year of the Fire Monkey is his catalyst to make it happen.

I went to a house warming party here in Austin with a bunch of smarmy faggot hispters and I sat there holding back my smug. They all huddled around in the kitchen talking about what an awful year 2016 was and they couldn't believe what just happened in our election. I wanted to laugh till I fucking died at all of these fucking loser bar tenders and daycare teachers who live in their own echo chamber but I held back. I asked them how badly they've been getting fucked with their health insurance and every single one were fucking livid. Hopefully I planted that little bit of resentment towards overreaching govt in their childish minds.

where can one find this uncucked /a/?

Sauce on the kang bantzing the cucks. Are you talking about that Holla Forums - /a/ hybrid?

The cucks at my school were hysterical. They were switching between rationalizing among them selves, and talking about how its the end of the world and muh WW3 and nukes, etc.

I was too overwhelmed with smugness to effectively rustle them lightly. I smelt the salt and had to sit by my self so that I wouldn't go all out and bantz my entire class.

for me the highlight it was the revival of apects from the 80's into music and to a certain extent other media and the god emperors ascendance to power of course , may the year of the cock turn out to be as good as the current year was

This.
Also, the Year of the Phoenix will be so, so great.
Ere cometh the 28th of the First Month.

Obligatory.

When did his half-brother come out as redpirred, 2015 or 16?
twitter.com/obamamalik

Pretty sure he was hacked by 400 pound russians, Satan Checked

Orlando club shooting

I don't into this shit but faggot politicians and artists do

>The magician is using the technology available to build society

What

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and wish you luck since you're 17 and all, but fuck your parents should be tried for child abuse.

How degenerate can you get user?

Alex Jones had the sickest bantz this year

Holy fucking shit

lel

My body is ready

Good to hear your life is worth living, but still gas yourself

Predictions for the next year? When does the years of the Fire Monkey end and Fire Rooster start?

In answer to your dubs, Fire Monkey ends Jan 27, Fire Cock begins Jan 28.

The great thing guys, is that it will forever be ==current year==

It's poetry.

Wrong. We have agreed to use Current year + [what ever iteration past current year of 2015]

Currently we are in Current year +1, next year will be current year + 2. We've done away with the gregorian calendar.

At least my art improved quite a lot during Fire Monkey. If I manage to pull off NoFap 2017, will I at least avoid a repeat of those three incidents? I'll still draw more.

Bong checking in as we hit midnight. 2017 will be the year we sort ourselves out. Trust us brothers.

Big ben is bonging. Gotta go.

Get your fucking shit together, Holla Forums.

I still checked your dubs, though.

I could not believe the pep in my step I had the morning after.

Election Night?

More like Erection Night Boogie Nights

Some faggot did a prediction
It's in our favour

Forgot to link

for joan!!!

Those are tripple dubs you double nigger

Either way, I guess you're blessed by Kek.

Israel turning into an oven has to be one of the best happenings in year of the fire monkey

By kek, you're right. Perhaps it is I who must get his shit together.

Sounds very comfy. Please elaborate.

Έγινε τούρκος ο κωλότουρκος.

STOP!

MY PENIS CAN ONLY GET SO INFLAMED!

You look like a crack head user.

Look who stopped by, too.

Flirting with death.

Also you look like a transsexual.

The year has been great for pol.

Only thing not going according to plan is the Jewish question. People reject the idea of the evil that jews bring into society. Doesn't help that the message against them is often incoherent and goes on towards holocaust denial (which is a foolish easily disproven belief). Just naming the kike isn't enough though to make people aware about them. Also anytime kikes get bought up it gets made into a Muslim vs Jew debate that is meant to divide non jews their opinions. The evils of both globalist jews as well as Israel needs to be exposed, preferably policy makers would start doing something against kikes. Sadly America is a lost cause for this.

That isn't even the half of it.

Yes.
I really don't know.

Both get the rope, no exceptions

So many happenings I think I forgot half of what happened. I wonder if a wiki sort of archive of happenings would be a good idea.

both islam and judaism are not our friends
fuck off with the shilling

agreed

Employed

That would actually be a really good idea, it wouldn't even have to be tied into Holla Forums it could redpill normies en masse if done/worded correctly.

The memory hole grows exponentially with each passing year. Turning the memory hole concept into a meme that even normalfags could see the appeal of would be an easy way to spread its influence.