Riverdale

WTF has this show done to the source material?

And the worst part is everywhere I look, everyone is praising this garbage for updating Archie Comics and providing a more "mature" look at the series.

Oh, and I forgot the best part:

Tumblr happened.

Why are you surprised?

It's a fucking edgy reboot of Archie, what do you expect? I'm surprised they can actually make a storyline out of something that was basically syndication in comics form.

WTF? Even in the original comics he didn't care about women.

Because if they portray Jughead as he really is in the comics, Tumblr will flip their shit out because he is "misogynist" and a "MGTOW"

No no.. He'd just be asexual or agender or some shit.. which would probably still trigger tumblr because there's some turf war shit happening between the LGBTQIAA+1 mafia and asexuals.

That's literally every teen show ever. If you've ever watched anything on MTV the characters act borderline retarded 90% of the time.

It's almost like it was written by a bunch of late 20 somethings who never truly experienced their teenaged years outside their walled garden high schools and 30 somethings that think that teenaged hormones make you dumb.

Don't forget that fag whose every dialogue is "I'm gay! I'm gay! Did I mention that I'm gay?"
I'm surprised enough that none of them normalfags and tumblrcunts accused the character of being homophobic already.

In some of the comics, they've made Jughead asexual.

Wait this show was actually pretending to be based off the Archie comics? I thought the title was pure coincidence.

Best part is the shippers. Make even the slightest hint towards an Archie/Betty/Veronica triangle and they lose their shit and start whining about "muh sexist portrayals".

Granted, it's hard to tell how many are genuine true believers, and how many are just fangirls sucking Cole Sprouse's dick.

Archie Comics has taken some dark turns recently.

I blame the jews.

Goddamned juden.

The hollyjew can't get anything right, are you surprised?

They should have just adapted Afterlife with Archie, at least then all the edginess wouldn't feel out of place

…More of this.

Someone should dump Afterlife with Archie in full. I remember reading this up until the whole cthulu marriage with Sabrina.

Aw man did she get greened?

I only got to the end part where she's about to marry cthulu. after causing the apocalypse in riverdale, she got condemned to a lovecraftian dimension and put into an arranged marriage with cthulu. At least that's how I remember it. I forgot about Afterlife with Archie, so I never did find out what happened next.

well first off, turning betty and veronica into 3dpd is a horrible idea