Riverdale

Jason Collins
Jason Collins

WTF has this show done to the source material?

Veronica is no longer a bitch, but a quote-spouting hipster spic
Betty is some kind of edgy Nancy Drew wannabe
Jughead is every single teenage broody loner stereotype ever conceived
Archie is Mr. McBland whose only purpose in the show is to play shitty autotuned music
Cheryl Blossom is a more mentally unstable OG Veronica plus implied brother-fucking
plus everyone is implied to be related so literally every relationship on this show is incest
also, Archie fucked Ms. Grundy, who is not actually Ms. Grundy
dull as fuck murder mystery plot which takes up way too much screen time
Blossom family are fucking drug dealers now
Jughead's dad is an honest-to-god criminal
Veronica's dad is a corrupt businessman running ponzi schemes
Betty's mom is a psychotic bitch
actually, all parents on the show are complete bastards
Moose is a cock-sucking faggot
Chuck Clayton is an asshole jock stereotype
everyone is dumb as fuck

And the worst part is everywhere I look, everyone is praising this garbage for updating Archie Comics and providing a more "mature" look at the series.

Joshua Gray
Joshua Gray

Oh, and I forgot the best part:

no iconic love triangle
Jughead is fucking Betty instead
and Archie can't keep his dick out of anything that has tits and moves

Adrian Edwards
Adrian Edwards

Tumblr happened.

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

creator is a flaming homo

Why are you surprised?

Kevin Gonzalez
Kevin Gonzalez

It's a fucking edgy reboot of Archie, what do you expect? I'm surprised they can actually make a storyline out of something that was basically syndication in comics form.

Isaiah Watson
Isaiah Watson

jughead fucking
WTF? Even in the original comics he didn't care about women.

Liam Jones
Liam Jones

Because if they portray Jughead as he really is in the comics, Tumblr will flip their shit out because he is "misogynist" and a "MGTOW"

Alexander Cook
Alexander Cook

No no.. He'd just be asexual or agender or some shit.. which would probably still trigger tumblr because there's some turf war shit happening between the LGBTQIAA+1 mafia and asexuals.

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

everyone is dumb as fuck
That's literally every teen show ever. If you've ever watched anything on MTV the characters act borderline retarded 90% of the time.

It's almost like it was written by a bunch of late 20 somethings who never truly experienced their teenaged years outside their walled garden high schools and 30 somethings that think that teenaged hormones make you dumb.

Sebastian Smith
Sebastian Smith

Don't forget that fag whose every dialogue is "I'm gay! I'm gay! Did I mention that I'm gay?"
I'm surprised enough that none of them normalfags and tumblrcunts accused the character of being homophobic already.

Blake Bailey
Blake Bailey

In some of the comics, they've made Jughead asexual.

Levi Sanchez
Levi Sanchez

Wait this show was actually pretending to be based off the Archie comics? I thought the title was pure coincidence.

Robert Bennett
Robert Bennett

Jughead is fucking Betty

Grayson James
Grayson James

Best part is the shippers. Make even the slightest hint towards an Archie/Betty/Veronica triangle and they lose their shit and start whining about "muh sexist portrayals".

Granted, it's hard to tell how many are genuine true believers, and how many are just fangirls sucking Cole Sprouse's dick.

Connor Evans
Connor Evans

Archie Comics has taken some dark turns recently.

I blame the jews.

Nolan Richardson
Nolan Richardson

Goddamned juden.

Juan Adams
Juan Adams

They couldn't focus on Jughead's love for food and had him fuck someone
This a mature look at Archie comics for people

Benjamin Campbell
Benjamin Campbell

The hollyjew can't get anything right, are you surprised?

Juan Reyes
Juan Reyes

They should have just adapted Afterlife with Archie, at least then all the edginess wouldn't feel out of place

Christopher Flores
Christopher Flores

…More of this.

Liam Stewart
Liam Stewart

Someone should dump Afterlife with Archie in full. I remember reading this up until the whole cthulu marriage with Sabrina.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

Aw man did she get greened?

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

I only got to the end part where she's about to marry cthulu. after causing the apocalypse in riverdale, she got condemned to a lovecraftian dimension and put into an arranged marriage with cthulu. At least that's how I remember it. I forgot about Afterlife with Archie, so I never did find out what happened next.

Lucas Jenkins
Lucas Jenkins

team rocket blasting off again

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

well first off, turning betty and veronica into 3dpd is a horrible idea

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit