Lawyer recounts his experience with niggers

www.amren.com/ar/2003/09/
archive.is/MaVJS

Read the whole thing, the article is too long to quote here, but pretty good. I'm surprised lawyers can be this racially conscious (although they're probably not redpilled).

Fucking niggers.

(reluctant) bump for well-done OP

I hated niggers when I met some in 1st grade (everyone was white in kindergarten). Who the fuck has to take 20+ years to figure that out.

(checked)

Someone who grew up with Jews and nigs and no white Christians. I still hate Jews. I'm rooting for blacks.

How do you pronunce that? Lacommapoo?

I grew up with jews too and they were slimy pieces of shit. Also a few were lactose intolerant which I still think is funny.

I can't even tell you. First day of kindergarten;

I've hated kikes ever since. I understand Holla Forums's hate towards niggers, but they never acted like that by me.

blacks are especially dangerous in packs, jews are always bad news

I've avoided nigs all my life but I don't need personal experience to hate them, just the shit I see them doing to my people is enough not to mention the nigger activists

A tree species.
Shit dude I wish I could have that name.
Just a misspelled spanish name.
Dark Souls characters and towns.

Where the fuck did this tradition come from?

Yeah, their kike babysitters.

That's a classic, there is also another one with a teacher in a black school, it talks about a 20 years old nig nog who's only there for "brickfuss" and selling drugs.

Holy shit. Explains why so many niggers call my phone number, but they have the wrong number.

Old but gold. We've all seen this OP, glad you're enjoying your first week.

One of my friends growing up decided he'd be a doctor. During his residency he was put in a nigger hospital in Chicago. You wouldn't believe some of the shit that came out of his mouth about niggers. It was pretty funny but I honestly felt bad for him having to help apes survive all day.

niggeryouwishyouwerewhite.jpg
Bwahahahaha
For the Stormcloaks!

Blacks in middle class areas tend to be few and don't get the WAAUGH bonus from nearby Orks so they behave for the most part but in shitty areas when they hit critical mass thats when you need riot police to break up the WAAAGH. Jews are always little bitches in elementary school. I can understand their instinctive hatred of goys because most of my friends were blond white kids and we always bullied the whiny little jew in our class. Didn't help that he was also gay and into theatre and elementary school kids haven't had diversity and tolerance training brainwashed into them yet.

Niggers are unaware that names, especially european (iberia included) and biblical names, have implicit or explicit meaning. I used to know an ugly, fat nigger named shaquille who thought he was prettier when I told him his name meant "Handsome" in late middle French. It blew his mind, which convinced me its mother called him that after the niggerball player.

This makes sense at least. Its kind of like using "2" to mean "two", "to", or "too."

its still wrong but I can at least reason it.

Were they going for Uluric?

This explains why my lawyer is so happy to see me all the time.

I used to bully the jewish kid constantly when I found out how easily I could set him off. I didn't even dislike him, I just thought it was funny.

Why are you seeing lawyers all the time, user?

My jewish kid wised up quickly and tended to be the one bullying others.

He was a blast to hang out with, most likely where I learned to enjoy pissing people off.

I work in the construction industry as an engineer and people constantly try to sue me for everything. It's standard procedure to get sued if something goes wrong.

Maybe the comma be silent?

the comma DON'T be silent!

Fucking niggers

This shows they have literally no idea about how or why the law exists or what it even is, its just a set of arbitrary rules made up by the white man that you follow or get shot. Never once did he question why the punishment for traffic violations was "see a movie and bring back the receipt", it was just random things whitey told him to do.

Working on the prestige and acceptability (forgive my poor English, dont know all that many words) of questioning the 'all equal' thing would be THE greatest thing that would ever happen to both Europe and America.
These anecdotes are all over the place. I know a dentist that said he worked on a black person once, said "it's like I went in a spaceship, I have never seen anything like this", I know for a fact that doctors and everyone receiving formal medical training also knows biological differences in humans, we also have IQ tests (that require no cultural anything) where blacks are TWO STANDARD DEVIATIONS behind everyone else, etc etc.

Truth does not fear investigation, but they made it… ugly, in poor taste to conduct these tests. This is why they win.
We must return the societal prestige, the respect, we must uphold our values, dedication to truth and so on, to prove that people are not all equal once and for all.

That makes sense then. I hope you have good insurance if it's that bad.

Oh I am laffin.

Doesn't matter what you pronounce it, they'll still cry rayciss.

The whole point of having to watch a movie about traffic violations is stupid. It's not like anyone will pay attention to it.

Where I live you can't get a fucking license without passing a test on traffic rules, how do they think telling people about them again will help? You can teach a nigger rules but there's no lesson that'll stop him from ignoring them.