Hello Holla Forums

Hello Holla Forums.
This is of no great matter, as I am but a humble user, however I must use a name this time to make sure you recognize me.
As you probably have seen already there is an unsavory fellow modifying my rightwing comics, trying to make them lean towards Holla Forums.
I merely ask for you to do the same thing you did with Ben Garrison, either by informing me of the slander or fixing the comic yourself, for I trust you to have enough common sense to correct the comics exactly how I wish them to be corrected.
I will show you some examples of the real versions of my comics, please correct them whenever you see a corrupted version.
I am in your hands Holla Forums, only you can correct the record.

Have some more examples, if needed.

NO FUCK OFF
THIS AUTISM HAS TO END

Sure, 'restoring' leftist comics is a great strategy, but is this really the best they've got? I must keep forgetting how creatively bankrupt they are.

That is true, they are morally and creatively bankrupt.
This is why I need you to correct the record and fix such comics and memes, otherwise we will end up with all "our" memes getting stolen.
I am but an amateur drawfag, so you see my work is not the best but still!
I am sure that if we change enough comics eventually the truth will reign!

It's a bit like when Quentin posted his comics pro-vidya and people co-opted it to make them against vidya.
It's just deplorable.

I know you're trying to pretend to be one of us Holla Forums, follow your leaders and die of illnesses already.

These eyesores you call "comics" are worse than SJW propaganda.

Why would we ever want to be associated with such garbage memes. No amount of "changing" or "fixing" can redeem such common, plebian filth. Remember, we are the master memesmiths. No, we will not stoop to "repairing" leftypol's cobbled together intellectual refuse. You do not ask a master carpenter to whittle you a toothpick.

Sorry, there's not enough words for this to be convincingly Holla Forums's. Good effort though.

Your """""""comics""""""" are an abomination and a disgrace to anything good and pure, and an insult to shitposting in and of itself. Even fucking sonichu has better writing and structure. I've seen better memes from Cunton supporters and Bernouts.

Please, for the love of fuck, unironically commit suicide. I'm not joking. Even niggers and normies can produce infinitely better memes than you. The only remotely good thing I can even say about your unholy MSPaint shlock is that it makes even the most unreadable of SJW Tranny propaganda seem bearable by comparison.

It's autism in .png format, and it's entire shtick is "fug Holla Forums". Who the fuck else other than Holla Forums could've made this?

This is reddit "LE RAGE COMIX ME GUSTA XDDD" tier. Please, both of you fuck off.

Alright, since I was being to suble for all of you lazy idiots, here how it goes.
Holla Forums is spamming its shitty OCs all over the site, costantly, can't go one day without seeing a thread with their shit on it.
They are actively trying to gain a presence and make other boards hate Holla Forums, most often than not by derailing threads and making people hate both Holla Forums and Holla Forums.

We can turn this in a fun activity by co-opting their shitty memes and turning them into our shitty memes, people will have a laugh, it's something everyone can do and it doesn't require particular skill to do.

Or you can sit on your arse and congratulate forever with yourselves with the victory we had this year until the pendulum swings again, I suppose having fun is not important anymore, is it?
Either way, my fun died the second I had to write this post to make you clueless idiots understand what the joke is all about, I'm out, do whatever.

go back to shitting up >>>Holla Forums

A man who wears Hugo Boss should not lust after a midget nigger's Nikes.

Neh OP, it's only fun to alter something which isn't already a bad pastiche of cartoons and images.

Yeah but, this is really, really shit, I mean not just bad and unfunny, just terrible. I mean, this is anti-propaganda it;s so bad.

But they're like a 3 year old with crayons.

Strawmanning your opposition with copy paste of another's IP is not impressive and warrants no applause.

Lefties used to spread and read shitty memes like this, there is a little chance that this form of memes will make few of them start thinking about it, and estabilish in their mind other point of view making them more sensible for truth. Some of them are retarded because there were not exposed to truth

Jesus Christ you're a pretentious little shit, aren't you.

Eat shit.

>>>Holla Forums

tipfags deserve to die in the most painful ways, you deserve worse