What can we do to meme AfD into power in Cuckmany?

What can we do to meme AfD into power in Cuckmany?

We need to summon our most powerful meme wizards and veterans for this task

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdhN4-5a7Bc
archive.is/5emHV
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/abgeordnete-verlaesst-afd-krasser-als-die-npd-14578190.html
pr0gramm.com/top/make germany great again/1606251
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zero effort OP, gas yourself

Fake terrorism … burn some churches …

Good luck wizards. This will be tough.

Doesnt the AFD try to be somewhat "moderate" or atleast not to be put in to the far right?
I'm sure if some of the accusations occur to the AFD like they have been made against Trump, they'd just try to back off?
One of the reasons for Trump success was he stood his ground wich I dont believe AFD would

((AfD))

Basically the ultimate controlled opposition. No thanks. I'd rather accelerate our downfall by voting for Merkel than giving my ((vote)) to this jew-infested pile of shit.

German AfD supporters are just as delusional as the american Trump supporters who already got stabbed in the back while praising it as 4D-chess.

Could you be a more obvious shill?

The reason we failed to get Hofer elected was because it's difficult to meme past the language barrier. AfD isn't a perfect party and I don't pretend to completely understand their policies (mainly because I do not speak German), but it's important for right-wing groups to be elected all across Europe so that their platform can achieve mainstream acceptance and lay the groundwork for further right-wing movements to gain momentum.

Unfortunately, Germananons will have to do the majority of the heavy lifting in creating memes and a cult of personality for AfD politicians because the majority of Holla Forums is either American or from the Anglosphere. And is there any chance Hocke could replace Petry as the face of the party (I think this would be a beneficial change)?

Now where could be the problem for Holla Forums to do this… hmm

That seems a little naive. It's literally illegal in Germany to be as far right as you would prefer.

youtube.com/watch?v=xdhN4-5a7Bc

"Acceleration"
Let us turn into Haiti, gentleman

Acceleration is a meme. It didn't work in Sweden.

Hitler didn't argue with Jews to convince them of fucking ANYTHING.

He did it just to convince bystanders of the JQ.

choose one

Definitely not by meming the country into "Cuckmany", but with positive memes, you moron.

We have to overcome this. Netherlands and France are a priority in the coming 5 months. Need to figure out how to reach those cultures and ensure Kek is strong enough to influence those regions.
Germany is Disc 2 Final Boss. Doorstep to the EU and mass cuckening of the population makes it a particularly difficult run, and (((they))) will probably have adjusted strategies to deal with the rise of nationalism.

FTFY

Guess I should wait for Hitler, then.

THE SHILLING IN THIS THREAD IS BEYOND BELIEVE!!!

The AfD isn't the fucking NSDAP but so wasn't Trump.

Yeah go ahead you dumb motherfucker wait for the Führer to come back.
Every single party besides the AfD is cucked beyond believe. They all are working together to stay in power and are collectivly planning on destroying germany first and then the rest of Europe. If you have even the slightest interest in Europe not becoming Africa 2.0 by 2050 try to help the AfD out here. The AfD literally wants to keep Germany german and a Europe of souvereign Nations and People of european heritage. If thats not something you can support than just go fuck yourself.

Saying that the AfD is controlled opposition is exactly the same as saying Trump is a shill its nothing but shitty kikery.

THERE IS NO OTHER WAY THAN TO SUPPORT THE AFD IN ORDER TO SAVE EUROPE

The other parties will not let the AfD into power except if its literally over 50% of all votes. They got 25% in an regionalparlament once and the other corrupt parties just worked together in the weirdest coalition to form a regionalgouverment so that the AfD wouldn't come to power there.

BUT if we have a party in the parlament that would support saving white people and Europe in general it would make a huge impact on all further election in Germany.

And if the AfD doesn't stop Merkel and her Allies do you people really believe that this insanity will stop in germany? Remember that every EU-Citizen can travel to any place in the EU he wants to? Well guess what they will enrich next when they're done with us? Say goodbye to white Poland because as soon as Merkel grants these subhumans citizenship there is NOTHING Poland can do to stop them from just settling in Poland.NOTHING.
And the same applies to every other country in the EU.

Not supporting the AfD means supporting the death of Europe. I'm sorry but there is no way around that.

"There are? oh wow l-Let's never vote Republican again goy."

Also that unknown bitch left the party whining about how evil and antisemitic it is. She was probably planted there to shill and fucked up at some point.

Guaranteed replies

Well said. We need to stop punching to the right. AfD is the best option Germany has by far, and their success will open the door for further-right parties to gain mainstream approval. If AfD can't win then the new NSDAP will no chance.

Assuming you're German, however, you're going to have to organize among yourselves and figure out how to create creative memes to promote AfD because most of Holla Forums doesn't speak German. We were successful in the UK with Brexit and the US with Trump because of the shared language, but memetics are difficult to cross the language barrier.

Also, it would be a big help if you guys could find a charismatic leader (like a Trump) because I just don't think Frauke Petry has that "cool" factor who will energize voters and motivate them to get to the polls. I don't know what your options are in this regard, but I just don't see her being the future of the party.

Godspeed Germany. Austria let us down but I'm confident you will do what's necessary to Make Germany Great Again.

Also this was me. My IP switched for some reason.

I want to fuck Petry though…
Memes should primarily focus on corruption and cuckedness of the established parties. I don't think language barrier is a thing. English memes get shared in Germany as much as german ones. Don't have fb or twitter though.
If 4pol would be cool they would organise to make some shit about migrant crimes trending on german twitter

Unfortunately the stigma surrounding the Third Reich makes this a bad option to associate with AfD. Natsoc Germany needs have its image rehabilitated but now is not the time.

However, what about using Second Reich imagery from Imperial Germany as propaganda to inspire Germans, perhaps as an ideal to return to better times? Berlin and Dresden were gorgeous cities before being "liberated". I know the Kaiser may not be the most popular guy in modern Germany but at least there's no Holohoax stigma.

I agree we need to propagandize migrant crimes and associate it with cucked parties who are doing nothing to stop it. A major reason that Hillary Clinton lost in the US was because she was seen as the lawless, "anti-police" candidate who supported BLM and wanted to increase refugee quotas by 550%.

holy cuck

If you compare the speeches of Höcke to Trump, Trump seems rather moderate to be honest.

The problem is that the US-made German constitution is fucked up. It's so much harder. The AfD would win against every party by the end of 2017, but it's not a 1-on-1 fight like in the US, i.e. Trump vs. Hillary…

Imagine every Republican and Democratic candidate making a coalition against Trump and being able to add up their percentages. Sanders makes 40%, Clinton 9%, Rubio 1% and Stein/Johnson 1% and it's over, despite Trump's 49%.

Use the retardation of the antifags actions

I think this phrase is often misunderstood. The rule is to never punch to the right of you, which means the moderate right should never attack the far right.
There is nothing wrong with the far right attacking moderates, it's the only way to keep them on track.
In our case there is a real danger that the AfD will be taken over by the cuckish libertarian wing. We should do everything we can to strengthen the real patriots and nationalists.
It might even be a more important task than simply gathering support.

True, none of them have a brand that can be compared to Trumps, but I don't think that's necessarily bad. That's where AfD-chan comes in!
Their image of "Everyone can participate, everyone can make the change they want to see." coupled with strong free speech stances might even be a better fit for us.

Don't buy into this. The presidential election was pretty meaningless, other than for symbolism, since the FPÖ will get into power anyway.

There's not much of a difference to the Normie mind. Using Second Reich imagery will get you branded as a "Reichsbürger". There's no way around either creating something completely new or breaking the lie altogether.

the AfD is already doing that.

I don't think you know what that motto means. Unless, you're saying you're to the left of AfD?

B A L D

Mind translating that into American?

makes perfect sense

This meme needs to die. The real quote is, "no enemies on the right; no friends on the left"…. the whole "punching to the right" meme just encourages a purity spiral of faggotry to see who can claim to be "more right" so that they can beat up on those they perceive to be slightly to their left. This is what commies do.

Hey if it spirals us out of your sort of faggotry then I'm all for it.

Basically he said work camps should be opened again

What is the "right"? Is it GOPe types? Is it Glenn Beck types, Gary Johnson types? Who gets to dictate what is considered "right"? What measures does said person use to determine what is "right"?

What is the "left"? Unless you have established a solid basis for what the "right" is, then we can't honestly know what the "left" is.

>>>/trs/

Meme Merkel as the 4th reich

They're still controlled opposition but they're FAR better than Merkel's (((party)))

A bunch of people have attacked me for my use of that phrase, but even if my semantics weren't perfect, you're missing the point.

There are many dozen parties in Germany who advocate for open borders and shitskin immigration. These should be our biggest targets of criticism, not AfD. If AfD gains support it will allow further right organizations to gain mainstream acceptance.

Think about how in the US Romney attacked his own party's nominee (Trump) far harsher than he ever went after Obama. This shouldn't be us. If we tear down AfD it will just allow Merkel or another anti-German party the easy opportunity to maintain power.

I think Sweden is more likely to go "far-right" than Germany is. The legacy of the Nazis still looms large there, it's like a millstone around their necks. Germany is in serious trouble.

Good, they were great people who achieved great things for the greatest purpose.
That would be the de-nazification.

GOOD LUCK FOURTH REICH !!

kosher (((white))) nationalism is probably the unavoidable next step before the last round. i don't see any other way around it.

also worth adding :
step 1: jews overwhelmingly put Mussolini in power
step 2: NSDAP

It should be a bit more humane, Herr Küken. I find it a real pity that labor camps are a political taboo in Germany.
But exactly those would be the perfect place for socially totally incompatible persons. Eat, drink, sleep and break stones.

Speaking of camps; according to some lefty "undercover" in the AfD, they plan actual interment camps, too.
Now, no idea if that's a reliable source or not (especially since it was published in a lefty newspaper), but, even if just for teh lolz, I'll translate.
The paragraph in qustion is in the screenschot, I'll link the whole article, too.
archive.is/5emHV
faz.net/aktuell/politik/inland/abgeordnete-verlaesst-afd-krasser-als-die-npd-14578190.html

==No pushing the right== is allowed D&C shilling like "anglos aren't white" and "mediterraneans ain't white" running wild.

Use OP as a patsy. We'll hang the dumb bitch and leave a note saying it was because of the six Arabs who took turns in all her holes. How's that sound you dumb cunt?

Step 1: learn German
Step 2: learn how to argue with extremely opinionated people: European worldview, in extension that of the un-American world, is heavily opinion-centric.
Step 3: meme their goals to be more befit for real populists.
Step 4: meme their success.

Let's try something entirely aesthetic. If the enemy cannot define it with words, they cannot ban it! Use imagery alone to induce the right outlook. This will be epic, and remembered.

Do your best fellow anons, we must save he fatherland.

DUDE JUST WAIT FOR DEUSTCHES VOLKSPARTEI LMAO

DUDE JUST WAIT FOR THE KAISER

If repeating digits, a violent revolution will lead Germany's path to freedom and glory.

Deutsche Volkspartei*
Partei is a "feminine" word.

True Aryans will see the light through democracy, flawed as it is. Hitler took power democratically, so will the next Führer.

Check em.

It's gonna be somewhere in the middle, AfD + revolution GET

The streets of Berlin were like Compton during the 1920's

Sculpture is probably the perfect medium for an aesthetic. The medium itself is emblematic of man's struggle to refine himself into perfection. The realistically idealized aesthetic of Breker is perfect for communicating our ideals without words, imo.

First off we need to convince them that they need some refined talking points and some people that can convey this. Some real intelligence and then the csu/cdu voters are the first to go.
This party is fresh and shapeable. And they will pick up shit really quickly, also argumentation strings, images and persuation. We just have to feed it to them. Give me some hours/days and i will wreck the other parties.

AfD-chan is cute.

Meme the occupying force out of the country and meme the support of former allied nations against the kikes and their golems, instead.

I like anime girls wearing hats. They seems so ridiculous you can pretty much post them anywhere and if people get triggered they look like stuck up faggots.

Post AfD hat transparencies, please. I have memes to craft and cute girls that need to wear it.

Some other user made these and I forgot to save the template.

Freedom of movement only applies to germans.

We only have one source foto unfortunately but this angle usually works.

The 'language barrier' is actually extremely helpful in matters of persuasion. In online posts/tweets etc., saying something pro-AfD in German will allow the recipient to get defensive and repeat the cucked statements made by our shilling marxist comedians. On the contrary, this doesn't occur when the poster speaks english: Maybe because the mind is too busy translating, or because one gets a feeling of respect of the other person. Those of you who are bilingual know this, there are also studies proving this.
Essentially, the language barrier is a myth and speaking english to them is extremely effective at side-stepping the "cuck block" in the mind.>>8548602

Deus Vult and kill all Terrorists

More rapes and terror until German men find their balls.

Always the first post, Ch'aim

We can use this to our advantage…
Especially because most of the Germans who don't speak English probably already support AfD anyways.
PRAISE KEK!

In case there is anyone who doesn't know what divide and conquer shilling looks like, this thread is a great example.

Perfect is the enemy of good enough, so if a political party is not perfect it's an easy matter to convince anime board autists that that party should be opposed. But if you want to actually make a difference in Germany AfD is the best hope, so anyone who is against AfD is a fucking retard or a shill. And the shills are real.

on pr0gramm.com pol will find natural allies. it isnt quite alt-rights club but they are the majority quiet often. u cant post there for free but they but they adapted and handed down "god emperor" meme magic and will continue to so.

they might be a good place for leverage as every social class is participating and many of them have enough of "political correctness"

pics related

pr0gramm.com/top/make germany great again/1606251

im leftfag, but after the resignation of gysi the last left party is just fucked and im thinking about whether to vote for "DIE PARTEI" or afd next year.

Germany is occupied by former allies.

Please kill yourself promptly if you think that cucked Germans are "real" and not a product of Anglo post WW2 "reeducation".

After all, it is not a coincidence that Germany suffers the same way as the former allies.

u even fail at offending. its the same story here with MSM and fake news. u probably wouldnt expect how much rightfags are in germany just like nobody thought trump would be winning.

pics from pr0gramm ( last few days )

Good OC, user. AfD-chan is adorable.

Germany's electorate was white enough to make that happen back then. You're way beyond the west being saved through "elections" now. By all means vote and campaign for right wing parties, but don't expect Hitler to ever win at the ballot box with our current electorate demographics.

The problem would not be really the demographics but rather the fact that from the minute children enter school in germany they get taught two things:
everything that's right wing is bad
the european union is the greatest thing that ever could happen to europe

Once I started to look into my old textbooks from school it seemed clear to me, indoctrination ( if you want to call it that way) is present everywhere. At least in my old books, eurosceptics were people who only had to be convinced how great the EU is.

Red pilling germany will take a lot(and I mean a lot) of time.

AFD will probably not gain a lot of points outside of the new federal states, except for bavaria, in my opinion. Because it is shit. Really. Their programm is shit, their leaders are shit, their voters are shit.At most, the AFD will be a disturbance because everybody is grouping up on them.

Please realise that even the chairwoman of the left party in germany(Sarah Waagenknecht) is calling for a change in the refugee politics of the CDU("Being left doesn't mean to silence problems"). Don't try to push the AFD through. Try to be "the rational one" in the left.
Infiltrate, divide and conquer.
Don't try to rip a new hole in the political spectrum, just tip the scales ever so slightly.It will work.

Use the tools you are given, seed doubt and watch the crops grow.

That being said, fuck your ideology, fuck your favourite party. If you have to meme something into existance, please let it be the most right wing guy the left can offer. At least then we can end up somewhere in the middle with a mentally healthy politcal plan.

I don't want to life in an indoctrinated world, left wing or right wing.

Oh and if you have to meme something, try shit like "Wahrheitsministerium"(ministry of truth). Compare it to stasi, older germans have vivid memories about about being punished for their opion and younger ones have to learn about it in school.

And simply fact check, politicians talk a mountain of shit a day. Show inconsistencies, most germans don't want to admit it but we love being considered the best in europe, compare and sow dissent.

For example:
Some leaders of the german police union are pushing for more surveilance in public places.
Show them the safest country in the whole entire world (Great Britian) with an astoundishing, ~4 million cameras for ~ 61 million people, 29% of all crimes solved.

Show them the fact that Telecommunications data retention is being pushed in germany to stop and prevent terrorist attacks.France had it for over ten years.Helped them a lot in nice.

With the world being in the state that it is, you don't need to lie to further your agenda. State truths, be rational and most importantly - be calm. Whoever is shouting, is loosing.

[30 SILVERSHEKKELS EARNED]
Rub your hands together to continue

Even in Berlin the most pozzed regional parliament in Germany they gained almost 15% 15! There will be not A SINGLE regional Parliament they won't be in in with a solid number. And in the Big Parliamentary election in Autumn they will probably reach over 15% and this will be were the real fun begins!

Y'all faggots are preaching the übermensch yet I bet all my shekkels that I just earned that you be the first one with their back against the wall and and a gun in their face.

I'm going to enjoy it.

Try leaving the basement

WRONG

Facts are irrelevant, persuasion is all that matters. Did we boost Trump's campaign with facts and arguments? No. We used funny memes as propaganda.

Rules for successful propaganda:
1: Dumb it down.
Information, just like water or electricity, takes the path of least resistance. The minds of the big masses have high resistance for walls of text or boring political arguments that use facts and statistics. Images and short videos with snazzy graphics and quick paced editing will find their way to their targets the easiest as the people's attention spans will have the lowest resistance to those forms of information.

2: Spread it wide
Advertisement is a form of propaganda and modern advertisement is highly focused around online advertisement since it is the most efficient form. Effectiveness is calculated based on the number of "impressions" you get. Likes, upvotes, retweets and whatnot. The best way to spread the message far and wide is to have the targets spread it themselves. Viral internet content. Every advertisers wet dream. We just so happen to be some of the leading experts in viral internet content. We know how to craft authentic memes that don't seem forced or seem like they were made by out of touch geezers saying "how do you do fellow kids?".

That's it. Just remember that people tend to first group themselves by identity and image and that facts and arguments are not as important when you want to persuade someone to be on your side. I remember seeing an image with a 5 point list of things in order of importance and identity was nr 1. I just can't find the image now.

If you have the political believes I have and openly advocate them in the country where I live you never experience anything else than having your back to the wall and the gun to your face. Listen to me very good when I tell you: I do not fear death anymore.
And I have stopped worrying about being one of those few thousands they persecute for their beliefs every year even earlier in my life.

I lived practically my whole adult life as an Nationalist in Germany. Do you understand what that means kike? Can you even imagine how far away I am from any sort of self-preservation if its not benefiting my people after all the persecution and pain? All the blood I lost on the street and the hatred I gained for fighting for something so natural and simple as the future and the preservation of your own people?
No you can't. Because you unfortunately have nothing to live for besides your own puny existence. You have no reason to get out of bed besides satisfying your greed towards the world and your envy towards everything better than you, less corrupted than you like a good little piggy should, hiding from the things that scare you, trying to avoid the disgust you have when you encounter those things the state told you to like, told you to endorse, ordered you to accept into your life like the degenerates, the race-mixers, the criminals, the LGBT-maniacs, the destruction of families, of cultures and worse horrors unleashed upon us by these monsters that even make it illegal to speak out against this very downfall of humanity.
I'll tell you a little secret if you want to hear it:
At some point when you lie in your deathbed your weak hearth will slowly be devoured by the remorse you rightfully earned with this way of compromise and cowardliness you pursued like the good piggy you were. I want you to know that at that precise point, in that EXACT moment I will have a heart without any traces of remorse or fear, if beating or not for I will have lived and died for something greater than myself. For something more than animal-like desires and fears. I want you to know that I will have actually felt what it means to be human, what separates us from the beast. And in opposite to your little political prophecy this one WILL actually happen. And I actually WILL enjoy it very very much.

Can't make this shit up, kill yourself.

Rightfully earned trips. We are with you brother. Sieg Heil!

I believe that one our primary goals is to create memes about the German elections, like we did with Brexit and America and spread them far and wide.

We should get a list of every victim of every muslim attack (with a focus on the more brutal ones), and post who they were, if they had family, and how they died. Along with the gory details of their demise. Facts and reason won't work here, but what we can do is take bite sized bits of the hard reality and shove them in people's faces so that they can't look away.

Merkel and her jewish cohorts used dead Syrian children to make people favor the initial invasion, but we can use that to turn them against the invaders and the traitors that opened the gates.

My honour is loyalty, brother!

AfD is never going to win, those fags are too big pussies to actually get any kind of support, I know I sound like a w8 for hitler fag but the best thing they can do is actually push hard to the right like Wilders in the Netherlands and Trump in the US if they don't and just think "Islam is not a religion of peace" is as far as they need to go then fuck them. AfD is a loser party that is never going to win have fun with your ron paul

(Checked)
Hail Victory, Brother, no matter what some edgy counter-signalling kike will say, we are a family with shared heritage, blood, and scars. From across the pond we're in this together stay strong and when shit hits the fan over there you bet your glorious white ass you will NEVER FIGHT THESE MONSTERS ALONE EVER AGAIN
IT'S TIME FOR THEIR BLOOD TO FLOW DOWN THE STREETS

I dunno about that whole basement thing you're going on about. You can have fun coming here.

This tbh. They have no proper leader figure and the media in cuckmany is even worse than in burgistan.

It doesn't help that they still have an influental libtard wing going m-muh free market will fix everything!11! j-just remove welfare and open the border! only the GOOD immigrants will come!!1

FYI, Geert Wilders is a kike and a zionist.

It makes it look as though the wearer's head has collapsed inward.

Troll science is an old as fuck meme, ancient enough to be acceptable.

so is trump, he's not perfect but he's a lot better than Ron Paul or AfD and he is going to remove kebab from the swamp, we can worry about kikes later, rn we can't be choosy with our winning politians yet, we don't have that kind of power

Seems about right

Sometimes I wonder how powerful we could be if we were able to replicate the popularity of those ancient memes and use them as political fuel for our goals. But maybe it was more the times back then than it were the cancerous memes themselves.

It's time 4change!