LSD IS GOOD FOR YOU GOY

A Productive Person’s Guide to a Little Bit of LSD

Daily reminder that LSD is fucking degenerate and will completely rewire your brain.

archive.is/9sudf

Other urls found in this thread:

avclub.com/article/45-years-ago-today-dock-ellis-pitched-no-hitter-wh-220797
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DMT is much better tbh

LSD is fucking awesome and about half the people on this board have tripped at some time.

for what it's worth, I was a blue pilled normie in my youth, did a bunch of acid after high school, then went into electrical engineering in college. definitely opened my mind. psychedelics can alter the way you perceive. it also has uses for treating depression and alcoholism.

like anything, it is only good in moderation.

Tbh, fuck lsd. Its baby shit. Ingest some psilocybin by eating some fungus or some mescaline by brewing up a cactus. I'm not telling you to just get fucked up, no. These drugs are not for you to just injest and be all hibbity dibbity, they will fuck you up if you're just looking for keks. Take it seriously, respect the medicine and don't fight it else the snake will eat you alive.

yeah yeah thanks morrison

lol first you call LSD "baby shit" and then you say things like mushroom deserve respect? You don't seem to be giving it much respect if it's just some point to make in a pissing contest.

If you know what kind of dosage you have (very hard to do unless you know a chemist yourself or you've taken the same stuff several times) you can totally just have a little fun, although I don't recommend it for parties. The people that get really anal about psychedelics being a super sacred thing can miss the point just as much as the degenerates who don't give it a second thought.

LSD turned me into a Fascist. Before I was your average unthinking liberal. It wasn't until I did LSD that I saw the light.

Where can I find the basics on LSD and what are its uses for a Holla Forumstard?

Take LSD, suddenly feel the urge to take cock up your ass, no thanks.

It let me connect with my ancestors I saw Celtic knots and imagines in trees when I was peaking.

Yea, nice ad for a book, so sage.
But the precept for this is that LSD increases the individual's creativity & mental gymnastics.

So what's the difference between this and a pro-sports figure using steroids?
Where does the actual creativity of the individual drop off, and the creativity start to become nothing but the effect of the drugs?

Sounds like a crutch, to me.

This guy gets it

LSD is introspective, the conclusions you get from it can lead you to your own conclusions. For me, it led me away from degeneracy, and even made me decide to quit drugs altogether.

Others, who take it at raves to 'get fucked up' abuse it, LSD is a tool and as a tool there are many ways to use or abuse it. It isn't objectively good or bad.

I wouldn't even call LSD degenerate, since it's quite possible you can have a negative experience, and with those negative experience you actually learn the most from them.

Oh, I don't know where to even start. It isn't a regulated competition, steroids have negative side effects(LSD has some if you're under the age of 25 but not like steroids), and it helps you with life not win a fucking game?

What, you're telling me using LSD as a tool to improve your life, help write or draw ect is null and void because it wasn't truly made by the person's sober mind?

Get out kike.

Erowid and the psychonautics wiki have good information on various drugs. It's useful to understand the inner workings of your own mind better. Remember that you are taking a powerful psychoactive substance, and should not treat it as the kikes have told you. Don't go to a party and take acid, instead stay home, listen to some classical music, read about what you want to understand more, psychedelics help in making larger connections across domains or on problems where you've been experiencing a mental block or "writers block"

Meditation, focusing on self-awareness and self-improvement, and the occasional use of the various pharmaceuticals the White race has created to improve itself are always good. Never take any Jewish SSRIs, instead trust the much more effective and safer LSD.

Be careful using words like "better", try to be at least somewhat analytical and describe the difference between them, rather than just rank things.

Same here. There is something about psychedelics that makes the mind more receptive to unfamiliar narratives and modes of thought, which is one important reason why the establishment is afraid of promoting their use.

Lsd is baby shit though. For the initiated its one of the easiest trips to control. With mushrooms it's more primal, animalistic, and can vary in potency from cap to cap and strain to strain. With lsd, odds are you're not getting more that 150u a tab and like I said, if you're intiated, the trip will always be good. Mushrooms are a whole nother beast. Two quarter sized caps can put you on the ground, hurling you through an ego death you're certain will never end.

You are talking out of your arse or have not had proper LSD.

I bet you had one of those shitty fake speed tabs. Did your mouth go numb? If it did it wasnt real LSD.

Also datura is what ya want.

I've blotted and have had micro dot. 350u was the highest dose I've ever gone though. I've just never not had a fun trip with lsd, it's always a good time with some introspection on the comedown.

But with mescal or psilocybin, phew. As I stated, it's more primal but that also just may be me mate.

This article IS the establishment promoting the use of LSD.

Agreed. No amount of LSD will unlock mental shackles or whatever you believe is preventing you from commanding a brush to produce brush strokes like this painting. In fact, the effects are almost opposite on objective creative talent. Here is an artist who continued to draw while riding an LSD trip. Notice how it becomes abstract garbage while under the influence.

Death cults are really my thing mate. I like introspection and ego deaths but nightshades are a different mode all together.

Aren't*

MDMA was a transformative drug for me.

So two and a half hours in you can spot jews?

LSD might as well be steroids for this purpose too, lol:

avclub.com/article/45-years-ago-today-dock-ellis-pitched-no-hitter-wh-220797

Perfect no hit pitching while totally blasted out of his mind on LSD. I've done similar strangely effect physical feats while high on LSD, you can gain a stunning connection to your body.

If one wishes to take a drug to be higher in the mind and will. Then aye it is much more conducive to the self. Given it is most natural and how it breaks down is things already inside of us.

You could call it a 'reset' if you like.

Truly though if one meditates and trains themselfs in a true way of absolute discipline.

Then you don't need to take any drug to achieve what you can on them. What I mean is that you are already WORKING with the TOOLS that these things interact with, and that is not something anyone can escape the truth of.

If one wishes to take a drug to be higher in the mind and will. Then aye it is much more conducive to the self. Given it is most natural and how it breaks down is things already inside of us.

You could call it a 'reset' if you like.

Truly though if one meditates and trains themselfs in a true way of absolute discipline.

Then you don't need to take any drug to achieve what you can on them. What I mean is that you are already WORKING with the TOOLS that these things interact with, and that is not something anyone can escape the truth of.

It is always a pissing contest between some psychonauts as you guys like to be called… Though I cannot say this for the both of you.

Nah it's actually the other way around.
Basically all LSD does to you is make you think outside the box like a 3rd party observer and see things as they are. Which may be pretty freaky, the first time I did it at the age of 16 I saw our suburbs as a raw of small hamster cages with people locked in them willingly and paying mortgages their whole lives to keep them. Ended up with me throwing food at my neighbors' balcony and blaspheming.

The thing is it's only good occasionally and in moderation, people who abuse it regress to a degenerate 3 year old child mentality. That's where all these hippy freaks come from - LSD abuse.

CHECKED! But to be fair, user…

The OP was speaking about microdosages where hallucinations are known not to occur. You might try upping ya reading comprehension a bit, eh? Still I don't support trying to illuminate one self through drugs, as, like another said earlier. It is merely a crutch and as I stated late into this thread. You need not these things to work with what you already have.

I've never quite understood this argument, at least when it's in the context of "if you meditate hard enough you'll never need to do LSD again!" Personally I've done an autistic amount of meditation, for several months while I was a neet I was doing like 6-8 hours a day (it's not too hard because it cuts back on your need for sleep a lot). The further into meditation I go, the more that I manage to get out of psychedelics.

Sure there are tales of super enlightened monks who eat LSD and supposedly see no change, but from my own personal experience there's literally an unlimited vista to constantly explore.

Meditation & lucid dreaming on its own can definitely be far weirder than what most people experience on psychedelics.

it is

it is

You don't quite understand this argument because you are still doubtful in some ways and that is not all I can gather about this. For some it comes in a day, and for others it may come next week, or however long they think it may take if that is a thoughtful problem. Truthfully I think abandoning this concept of time would help many people do wonders in meditation. Realistically you don't actually need these things or drugs and that is the truth; I mean unless you wish to argue about the semantics. The simplicity of this is what you already have to work with is what these things interact with in the first place.

I would say the main issue is the doubt and that you might think some people need to do drugs in order to be awakened to their awareness. It also does not help to see it as an issue as that is a form of doubtfulness if you really think about it. I don't think this is an entirely correct assumption, and you should say so if I am wrong… But generally the reasoning for such arguments against the absolute truth I speak of is generally such.

Yea, LSD and other psychedelics have made people find the door to awareness, but, it is not the only way and truthfully isn't the most natural.

I think you should keep trying at what you are doing! Truly dreams are stranger than fiction and are quite the influence on reality if a mass of energy is exploited by those willful to do so and not be doubtful at all about it.

Also you really kind of missed what I said, user! Which is that you don't need these things, period. So when you say something like this…

It leads me to believe you are not giving way to the idea at all.

That is not how the brain works. Lets see you get drunk off alcohol while sober.

Lets see you dilate time while sober. LSD will stretch your sense of time out past your egoic narrative more than any of your futile attempts at meditation.

when Holla Forums fags hate psychedelics but their fuhrer literally used to trip balls on mescaline with the thule society. yeah it's a coinflip, it can be good and improve mental functions; or it can fuck your mental functions until you're a goober. It removes mental filter allowing you to think past pre made borders of rationality, so liberals will so republican perspective and vice versa. can be good, and can sometimes be bad. It all depends person to person, and set and setting.

it is

You also should try to be more simple before being complex. All things do start simply before they become such. IF your perspective is in the way of you meditating. Then you won't be able to find what you seek.

I can see where you get that. I'm just not really a fan of lsd, I prefer the natural stuff and always will.

Aye, I realized this after my 2nd trip on mushrooms after my 1st two weeks prior. Worst 9 hours of my life. Since then, I narrow it down to 2-3 times a year. Always planned, and with responsibilities taken care of. Usually on camping trips or all day hikes.

Pic related

So how often do you dose yourself, user? Being sober doesn't mean the tools in your brain aren't there. ;^)

LSD and other drugs are either harmful, or irrelevant. If drugs had positive benefits, then
we would see it's effects now in the population.
But we don't. The drug age, which arrived in the west in the mid-1960s and continues to this day, has led only to a higher crime
rate including murder. My city went downhill
literally overnight in the late seventies
when the era of mass drug use began.
For the mass of the population, drug use
leads to either addiction or just doing
stupid things. Those others who have taken
drugs in the past and say they were helped
by them are just proving drugs are irrelevant.
Without drugs they would have come to the
same conclusions anyway.

LSD and other drugs are either harmful, or irrelevant. If drugs had positive benefits, then
we would see it's effects now in the population.
But we don't. The drug age, which arrived in the west in the mid-1960s and continues to this day, has led only to a higher crime
rate including murder. My city went downhill
literally overnight in the late seventies
when the era of mass drug use began.
For the mass of the population, drug use
leads to either addiction or just doing
stupid things. Those others who have taken
drugs in the past and say they were helped
by them are just proving drugs are irrelevant.
Without drugs they would have come to the
same conclusions anyway.

Hmm.

I did this a last month and it worked brilliantly
Kinda. I took about 15 liberty cap magic mushrooms (50 is a typical "trip") 3 times about a week apart and it got me out of a serious funk.
Needless to say - said funk was probably caused by me tripping on said mushrooms years ago and stay the fuck away from hallucinogens you faggots.
Remember that drugs are degenerate

No. I wouldn't even suggest 15 are typical. Filtered.

You're such an ignorant faggot.

AVOID

Mass drugging of the population was a deliberate CIA tactic and doesn't really say much about the viability of drugs themselves. Especially considering how many thousands of years we'd been using them to great effect beforhand.

this is like that faggot last psychs thread who said you could never experience a true ego death until it happened to you during week long paradoxical reaction to seroquel. stop dickwaving.

I don't see anything wrong with augmenting cognition or at least trying to slow down cognitive decline once you're an adult.

Remember, if you improve yourself, the enemy wins.

doesn't surprise me as the time I took acid my mind was able to process visual information better: my peripheral vision made me able to focus on the whole picture at the same time, not just the point I was directly looking at.

Most people I know had that effect but with their hearing. If that player had the effect I experimented it's easy to see why he was able to catch the ball better due to peripheral vision enhancement.

SO is that spectrum on mindfulness only about that particular method? There are different methods to breathing and meditating. You can of course argue all meditation is meditation no matter how you do it, but, I disagree with that.

I also would like more information on these, because, currently there are some people who monitor the brain. Whom wish to electromagnetically disable parts of the brain or with drugs. So that contemplating or doing these practices become nil or impossible over all.

Which you can find sources for in UK news.

I mean you obviously don't feel that way, but, it just looks like that! I agree with you on LSD though; I have done LSD a few times and it isn't something I think is any good for me. I mean the fact the CIA heavily involved themselves with psychedelic culture/counter-culture and my extreme hatred for the alphabet soup might have something to do with that. But even the lax trips where I experienced great visuals and heightened senses as well as being more open in mind. I look back at those and only see a drug that is more of a crutch or tool of manipulation that it is one for raising your own awareness. I think for most to even get to that point you would have had have been at least somewhat more aware and be strong in will.

I feel that I had more illuminating experiences via mushrooms and DMT as well as a few roots. But I mean to each their own; just know I have better results without it and I have gone away from those things in order to practice without them. Similar to how some believe OOBE's only occur on these drugs; they are very wrong and objectively so. They only need to try and experience these without any doubt about it.

I also find it a bit humorous you came to this thread and said ONLY that, and mentioned the dilation of time. Too bad time is only a concept and has no physical or tangible aspect whatsoever, eh?

You don't because that is how you see it, but, in my experience I have seen many people not come out the way they thought they would on psychedelics. Usually they are much younger though and never touch these things again. Especially those doing LSD and those taking R.C.'s thinking it's LSD; I just believe there is too much manipulation at hand for these to be useful for a mass of people trying to be more aware by taking these things. I mean you and some disagree with me, but, I truly know that you don't need them to experience what you seek. Which many won't ever realize because they are doubtful of this facet in the first place. In my youth and now; I run into more people with bad experiences on these drugs. I am not saying it is that way for everyone, but, as I said it definitely isn't something meant for everyone.

I talk about these things negatively despite having done them, but, it is because I am trying to progress differently.

where the fuck do you get such a steady supply of pure LSD that you can use it as a supplement?

Yes.

Also ptsd. Psychedelics remove barriers that have been erected because we don't grow up in a culture that trains children to exercise certain parts of the brain related to creative depth. I actually argued this a long time ago on Stephan Molyneaux's old forum and he personally asked me to leave lmao.

Took that once, got me into talking even faster than usual and the boobanimals all seemed really pretty.

Yea I'd like to know too. Been probably 10 years for me, and I would be down for another go-round.

I mean there is always living by certain universities or knowing someone smart enough to create it or if you trust it enough; you could go onto the TOR network and find many black markets. Which a few of them are trustful if you know where to look. You simply use bitcoin to purchase for most, and read reviews about said market as well as reviews left by users of this market. The reviews about the sites either come from certain chans on that net or from places on this part of the net.

It is very easy to obtain if you actually look around; you just need the money or the know-how.

Unfortunately I do not remember any onion links myself if you are looking.

Also holy shit I'm finally able to fuckin' post.

But yea guys you should ask around for onion sites if you want to try a method that can be mailed. I cannot prove to you this method is safe or will work, because, it would be dumb for me to post evidence. But if you're not an idiot and are wise to scams, as well as, pertinent to seeking what you want. It won't be all too hard for you to find an onion link for these websites I mentioned. I know a lot of people use these sites as the main method to attain a lot of different drugs or even 'illegal' firearms.

Otherwise you're stuck with socializing and hoping the guy you find isn't pozzed or actually has something good for you. Which a lot of the people circulating LSD in person tend to be extremely paranoid or sketchy as hell. But that is in my experience with people in my area.

You might have an easier time trying to procure shrooms around spring time, which, I recommend over LSD.

The stoic in me wants to see these people killed in the simplest ways by the Nature they abuse, mischaracterize, underappreciate, and seem to resent for giving them life.

I would like to see her take a shortcut through a deep forest with as much surety she is taking a "shortcut" through wisdom. "There are no perils here. Being a wise person, surely I would know of them."

I would like to see her stumble in cheerful self-assurance, pupils dialated, over an unseen root and fall to the earth with a broken ankle. Or see her bitten by a hungry but vigilant snake guarding her clutch.

This is kind of wisdom she should know, from the oldest and greatest teacher man has ever faced.

I'm totally ignorant. What do people who don't have experience buying drugs need to avoid?

Honeypots. NARCs. Drugs that are laced. Taking a hit with the dealer - meaning, you just let your guard down and you are about to be sucker punched and mugged.

There is a reason that people who have had to maintain an ounce of responsibility in their lives (read: Not rich college students/hippies/niggers/welfare queens) have strong hatred for drug dealers and drug users. They destroy communities from the inside out with lies, broken bonds of trust, manipulation, and crime.

Reading books is degenerate and will completely re-wire your brain.

prohibitionist laws are the major source of drug crimes
prohibition does not work!
education and facts will do more to prevent drug abuse than any other method

>Keep taking the pills we give you to deal with any problems you might have; the "side effects" might turn you into a psychotic zombie but at least they've been vetted by modern medical science and Dr. Schlomo needs a new car says that they're your best option

WEW

It's why they don't promote its use in civilian actors. They don't want their monopoly on mind control broken.

Daily reminder you're full of shit, Rabbi.

This is bait.

Lolbergtarians: not even once.
The reason alcohol prohibition didn't work is because drinking alcohol was deeply ingrained in American culture, at the time, and the majority of people didn't want to give it up.

Hippie degenerates get out.

Holy shit the shills are going wild on this one. I wonder (((why))).

That's where your analogy completely fucking fails, you idiot.

Notice he said nothing about prohibition. Notice he said nothing about laws.

He stated the fact that drugs are degenerate.
They are degenerate because they are essentially playing with fire.

You might get away with no harm done, you might get your mind fucked to a point where you are so up your own ass in "spirit science" that you refuse to hold a job and collect welfare.

To a civilized society, "fire" when used figuratively in the sense of something that can destroy your culture, or literally in the sense of actual fucking fire, is a major threat.

You should. You aren't a shaman, you aren't properly trained and you don't know what you're doing.

Hello fellow Holla Forumsack who bites stale drug bait that's been posted countless times.

I hope you die, screaming in terror, as a tinderbox of spiritual items and paraphernalia of your own design crashes around you.

Idiots who smoke weed with their friends tend to think they're spiritual or mental pioneers. Nevermind how fucking deadly being a pioneer actually is, they're in their early 20s and have seen it all.

DMT is too short of a duration to have any kind of deep introspection. by the time you realize your third eye is opening, it closes. i plan on drinking Ayahuasca brew if i can ever quit drinking alcohol, i prefer the long duration psychedelics like LSD and shrooms, but can only do them once a year or two. and the maoi's in the Ayahuasca can potentially kill an alcoholic.

(((Pot))), meet (((kettle))).

Though you could just be one of our resident deluded puritans.

I never said anything about habitual or heavy use, and there's more than enough knowledge out there to enable someone to consume lower doses responsibly.

I never said those things either.

I've never consumed cannabis.

LSD almost ruined my life
it red pilled me and opened me up to things i never would of seen before at a cost
Ive been constantly on the border of insanity for years now
Always questioning Everything my existence to how things work
Although things get hard when i dont trust the my own thoughts of reality am i real are my friends real is this a simulation
its very close to being a crippling illness in some respects but i always manage to pull my self back to base
my advice to people dont do drugs with a light heart your whole world can change in a moment all it takes is 1 thought or 1 idea

Drugs should never be used in terms of recreation they can ruin your life some people are able to take them no consequences and some even have spiritual journeys but a few are unlucky and will be given a life time of pain due to 1 action which intern puts it onto the family's

i was lucky in the respect where i am still a fully functional person with education and employment i burden noone but my self

false analogy user, malum in se is not the same as malum prohibitum

you really should learn a little bit about the legal system

DMT is great if you are cripplingly addicted to some other substance, one solid DMT trip can almost completely obliterate the addiction and negate withdrawals.
That said it really shouldn't be done recreationally.

No, there is not. These aren't for fucking fun.

Be warned though, it can only work this magic because it is literally rewiring your brain by firing off fucking every neuron billions of times in a extremely short period of time.

It's kind of like having a seizure.

Dunno, the most dangerous thing i experienced was Holla Forums, and no I'm not kidding.

Honestly, you sound ripe for getting scammed. What said is exactly why I left the drug world many years ago. Far too many manipulative, sketchy pieces of shit are involved in it for what benefit you can get to be worth it. Even through the onion world, you'd have to take weeks researching all you can about what market to use and who is trustworthy enough at the moment you want to make your purchase, I hear there have been many dealers in those places, which had good reputation at some point, start scamming and selling adulterated shit at the very end of their "career".

Oy vey turn this into a KEK thread so it can be unanchored…
Fucking kike mods

Right, just said (((medical science))) in a totally unironic fucking way.

Wait till you get shot one day, then who will you turn to? The degenerate bum who trusted his "spirit" to some natural herbs (high in antioxidants, maaaan!) that will cure you of acute lead poisoning? Or the trained fucking surgeon and anesthesiologists who have an in-depth understanding of the human body and how it works?

It doesn't matter if you've smoked weed or not, because you're just as oblivious, indifferent, and frankly, flat-out stupid as a habitual user. I would wager money (that I earned from my skill-requiring job) that you also browse reddit.

Here's one for you:

A man took DMT "every now and then" because lolspiritscience and it would vastly distort his sensation of time.

Then one day taking a """"normal"""" dosage, in his trip he lived for millenia as a being of pure energy in outer space.

When he came back, he never felt like he was "himself" ever again and felt like he was genuinely an alien pretending to use human speech and interact with a society he no longer understood or was a part of in any way. He was alone inside his shell of a body, and shell of a mind for the rest of his life.

Read above

So a man with a weak will now convinced himself of an untrue perspective.

WELL I WONDER…

*disdain for plebs intensifies*

I never even implied consuming entheogenic substances "for fun" in any of my posts. In fact, if anything I implied the opposite.

All of the research institutions and journals are tied at the hip with the pharmaceutical industry, and doctors get paid to hand pills out like candy. But hey, if you'd rather pay out the ass to have Dr. Goldberg write you a script for SSRIs for the rest of your life then go for it.

These threads are strange. Sometimes the threads are wonderful, rambling discussions that go on for weeks but other times you'd think that the thread was a handful of people RPing as Duterte and Harry Anslinger.

Not helping your case.

Drugs are drugs, but there is a difference between a pharmacist and a crack-addicted mexican who can't speak english pushing shit on kids in your neighborhood.

Person who has never walked through a drug-money-controlled area detected.

I never said that.

Who the fuck is talking about narcotics? Or anything besides entheogens, for that matter?

Many (though certainly not all) of them, yes. Psychoactive prescription drugs often produce horrifying results in people that take them, and on top of that many are habit-forming.

You wouldn't patronize a ghetto-ass pharmacy run by a "pharmacist" covered in cartel tats who only takes payment in cash, would you? Neither would I.

Agreed. We should require a prescription and/or background check for literally every drug. Nobody should be able to walk into a store and walk out with asprin without being fingerprinted and having their photo taken. Think of the children, for god's sake.

Yeah, the pharmacist is probably a pajeet or chink that barely speaks English and whose boss is a Jew instead of a Mexican.

My town has a massive opiate problem, especially near the area I work, and I have family who work in medicine in the same town. I grew up around this shit.

"can't possibly have any potential benefits" /sarcasm
"enthogenic"

enthenogen: noun
any substance, such as a plant or drug, taken to bring on a spiritual experience

You're advocating drugs as spiritual tools. That is horseshit. Hence my assertions that you are some "spirit scientist" faggot who is advocating "spiritual journeys" through drugs.

Look at it this way: If I were defending anti-schizophrenic drugs which range from uncomfortable to downright horrible for their patients as "potentially spiritual" tools, you would be saying I was full of shit. If those drugs not only caused their patients harm, but then also supported gang violence, murder, theft, etc…are you putting two and two together, here? Nobody would stand for it.

Nix the word "prescription" from that statement and it would be more correct.

How about the OP that you originally replied to?

How often do you hear about pharmacists doing drive-by shootings? Jumping teenagers into gangs? Smuggling guns across the border to keep the adderall flowing? You're full of shit.

Then it must've gotten to your head, because you're being a contrarian faggot that's defending the industry that fuels discord all over the country.

good luck on your quest. if you feel the call of ayahusca, you should go, something will probably happen to you and you will learn something.
the physical trip to peru and the environment where you drink (jungle with wildlife noises, no civ distractions, surrounded by positive or negative human vibrations) are the keys to the experience. ayahusca itself, though powerful, is ultimately a macguffin.
whatever insights i had on aya were not too dissimilar to those I had on cannabis, much more intense experience but ultimately same trip rewards-wise.
and reality is much better than fantasy and illusions, which a lot of facilitators and shamans will peddle in the typical aya retreats. remain vigilant.

go astroturf for big pharma somewhere else

stay in your sandbox and northern europe mohamedan

So in other words, if you lie about what I said to suit your accusation, your accusation is correct.

First of all, I am not. Second of all, psychedelic substances have been used to those ends all over the world since prehistory.

No, not at all. I merely believe that there is evidence for the therapeutic use of entheogenic substances.

Not if those substances were entheogens, which is the entire point and the entire extent of the drugs I'm talking about - entheogens and nothing else. Many of them also have extremely unpleasant side effects.

Occasionally, yes. But then again, thousands of people manage to shoot themselves every year as well. Stupid people are going to do stupid things when they get their hands on potentially dangerous items.

The OP I replied to was about a woman microdosing with LSD. Nowhere in it was any narcotic substance mentioned.

Protip: almost all psychedelics in the US are produced domestically or in Canada. If we were talking about meth, heroin, coke, etc. then I'd be in agreement with you, but psychedelics aren't even a drop in that bucket.

No, I'm not. I'd gladly see drug lords and their underlings publicly hanged and when RWDS happens I pray to Kek that they're going to be some of the first to go.

instead of buying drugs, how about growing your own mushrooms? you can get started at around 80 bucks, and once you get them started its very easy and cheap to keep them going. It would actually be far cheaper to do it this way than to onion or socialize ( check out the video if your interested, you can buy the spores legally in the US too since they don't contain any outlawed substance.)

I've done LSD and mushrooms several times, and theyre great, and both are very similar too each other. I prefer mushrooms because once you know how to identify them it's much safer than trusting some drug dealer…You'll be able to avoid all the pitfalls listed here

They can help you have a more open mind and see the world differently. I like to take them and listen to the tao te jing, the dhammapada, etc to get a deeper insight into some very good teachings. LSD and mushrooms are safer for your body than alcohol( you can't get addicted, they cant hurt you. The only bad thing that can happen is if you have a bad trip, but honestly the only people ive seen that happen too were depressed people and others who were burnt out on other drugs). Like everything else moderation is key. People who abuse anything turn into burn outs and losers. But so long as you can have friends, gf, job, and be happy being sober there should be no problem.

I wish you the best user, and hope that you get to have some happy and insightful experiences soon.