ALT RIGHT ENDORSES ROGUE ONE

archive.is/pLosy

IF YOU ARE A TRUE NAZI THEN YOU BETTER SEE ROGUE ONE AND GIVE THOSE DISNEY JEWS YOUR FUCKING MONEY GOYIM AND YOU BETTER FUCKING LIKE IT
t. alt right

this is what the alt-right likes to watch

Star Wars is shite tbh

it's weird how some mediocre shitty sci-fi movie in a sea of dozens somehow became one of the biggest franchises in existence.

perhaps some group saw in it a message they could use to their benefit and pushed it? HMMMMM

like that made up libshit term means anything, lol

I wish that countercurrents shill who is always sucking grindr greg's dick would come and explain this to me

It's been a while since a proper film has been made.
Watched 'Manhunter' and 'Heat' the other day just to remind myself what a good film looked like.

who makes up this shit? Hitler gives it 2 thumbs up

Pick one.

Grindr Greggie distanced himself from the "alt-right" during the NPI thing.

How long do you actually think about what you write before you hit post?

What if we all pretend to really like the movie and get people to think that the movie ended up being nazi propaganda. Take the movie from the leftist shills

Greg Johnson writes under that name for reviews. So the owner of counter-currents is the one shilling the new star wars movie.

rather they trash it thinking its hacked russian propaganda

You're being honest if you criticize him goys, er guys.
I wonder how much money was deposited in his account for this review?

The return of investment is not as good for disney for this movie so all this shilling.
So how long before these alt-right homos start talking about building the temple and waging Israel's wars.
This is the same kind of subversion which happened with the left wing former christians they ended up most supportive of Israel.

Kys faggots

This thread I hope will serve as another reminder for why gays need to go into the bog. They are by nature traitors and must never be trusted.

Alt-kike would be more apt

Well since none of you are gonna see it I might as well spoil the ending for you

He is the one saying the content was better than he expected, yes. As for saying that it's better than all other star wars movies, that wouldn't really be difficult, because it would only have to be slightly less hardcore multicult propaganda.

We both know what the kernel of your argument is though, and this is just a distraction from that. It's about pointing out the necessarily extant left tail of the Bell curve of any population and trying to use that to argue against the rest of the population. It's stupid and boring.

The alt-Right is nothing more or less than a term to describe Right wingers that are not part of the establishment. The commonality is "not x". The alternatives are becoming establishment Right wing or Left wing, by the very definition of the terms.

That is how Greg Johnson ranked the Star Wars series.
UM I WONDER WHICH ONE IS MORE MULTICULTURAL PROPAGANDA

franchise is shit now , solo reduced to a cuck with his black wife done

Old Star Wars vs Nu-Star Wars

These two pics say it all.

Mods please shoah this thread, anons stop giving this 'alt-right' bullshit attention. They do not represent us and never will. Sage goes in all fields.

You don't seem to understand the basics of propaganda. It's not just the representation of the "Rebels", who have always been a coalition of freaks and subhumans, i.e. naturally skilled heart of gold scoundrels and their noble savage allies, but that their actions have always been portrayed as righteous and justified. If, despite them swapping out a shaggy nigger for nigger nigger, the "Rebels" are portrayed as just as unscrupulous and "mean" as "Muh (White Male) Empire", then this is a step backwards for them. Do you understand?

God I love Old Star Wars art.

The franchise is truly dead at this point.

No-one has ever asked why niggers live on Tatooine?

Seriously, everywhere we go, they some how follow us.

I bet if we ended up at the border of the ever expanding universe before it folds into another dimension, Tyrone and his sagging pants and 2pc chicken deal will be there 'hating on da crackas'.

My friend saw this the other night, he said it's actually good.

Basically portrays the Rebel Alliance as terrorists and the Empire as a stabilising force in the galaxy. Their increasingly draconian security policies and construction of super-weapons is all down to the Rebels acting like complete sandniggers and torturing/murdering their civilian staff for info on a regular basis.

I think Greg Johnson needs to be put in a bog and anyone who defends him should also be thrown in a bog.

Who the fuck is defending Greg Johnson you meme spouting retard?

I always thought Event Horizon could've been turned into something very cool if expanded upon. I was thinking something along the lines of HP Lovecraft, but his later collaborative works that were more sci-fi than horror.

Lots of people shit on that movie, but I love it.

It ain't me

Holla Forums is gay, pic related is totalli the proof guise!

Both these images are fan art. One was made pre-Disney, the other was made post-Disney. If you didn't know these were both Star Wars, would you even imagine they're fan images of the same universe?

Remember Holla Forums, cultural subversion effects everything. It needs to be stopped.

I bet the /polgbt/ faggot was somebody from TRS.

Here's my ranking of Star Wars from top to bottom:
Dune

Star Wars

I don't think TRS even existed back when those drawings were being made. When did we move over here, August or September of 2014? That was about the same time TRS started up, and those pictures started at least a year before the First Exodus.

Early august, I remember when /legion/ had the most posts

Old vs Nu

I think TRS has been around since 2013, at least as a shitty lolberg blog, but I meant that whoever drew them ended up over there. I hear their faggot mod Dante is/was an /lgbt/ regular.

Dune was good til it went into weird sex stuff and then of course his kid expanded on the shittier parts. Shame there are plans to make it into a tv show like Game of Thrones and I am 100% willing to bet it will be cast with a bunch of minorities and faggots

this

Just enough to feed his alcohol addiction, and keep him coming back for more shekels. Grinder Greg needs to be thrown into an oven.

The odd thing is the left used to be anti-Disney. Now they're sucking its tits as much they can. Horrible desperation.

Also, daily reminder that (((trs))) is run by money grubbing kikes

anyone heard that shit rumor they want to make Luke Skywalker gay in nu star wars?

The Left has no actual backbone. They merely do what they feel is right in the moment. They also were pro-Russian back when Russia was genociding their own citizens.

Nobody thought TRS was worthwhile after the shit they pulled during the election cycle. They're going to be dragged behind pickups at best. Don't even deserve a tree to swing from.

Was this before the 90s or something?

MOOOOODDDDDSSSS

left liked disney more when disney became less about animation and cartoons and more about those shit child stars like lizzy mcquire became trendy , left likes exploitation of children so naturally they like disney

Having seen the movie, I will attest to the "rebels" being pretty much straight up terrorists in this film.

The Empire, once again, did nothing wrong except re-hiring/conscripting a disillusioned weapons designer when they honestly didn't need him.

They've called Disney the RAT for many years, and now they're a part of that what they smugly rallied against in youth. Can go back to the 80s at least. They are stuck in the gears and I think a lot of these merges have made it very much more humorous.

Of course, they're nothing but opportunists.

They like faggots, kikes and niggers and now they're endorsing this feminist racemixing propaganda, in what way are they alternative to the mainstream right-wing again? Normalfags ruin everything.

Do you not understand that what Disney is doing is prepping the youth of today to emotionally sympathize with terrorists? Just like how in The Force Awakens the hero(sidekick) was a nigger traitor.

I'm sure that has nothing to do with how the US and George Soros fund ISIS, BLM, and other "progressive" groups.

disney was a better company when 2d animation was still a priority in the 80s and 90s.

Im watching Event Horizon now. First time in a long time, probably 10 years. Im seeing all sorts of pozzed shit in it. The storyline is solid, the execution of it is kiked up bullshit.

The series should've ended with The Empire Strikes Back and no fandom exist. It'd be like anything produced by Ridley Scott where we're left to ask what defines heroism in a new age and to what extent our destinies align with what is right.

You can only go so far with such radicalization, as it targets the rusted on Leftists who are already convinced of the righteousness of their goals and have become bitter over their losses, as opposed to convincing more young goyim of the righteousness of the cause itself.

I'd cut it before the 90s even. It got all too forced and the animation and characters suffered. They started serving their new masters. Far too musical with no character and all that. Don't you dare bring up Aladdin as an example.

Holla Forums here. Fuck off already, Holla Forums. You are a turning into a fucking joke. Rogue One was a pretty good popcorn flick. That review is hyperbole (A New Hope is still the best Star Wars film) but not far off the mark.

inb4
You're a bunch of paranoid crazies at this point. You keep saying the falt-earther shit was a shill false flag, all the while not getting that you're so damn up your own ass that it's hard to distinguish between when you're serious and when you aren't.

You also fell like a bunch of dupes/sheep to a viral marketing campaign by Disney execs. Low agency fools. The film wasn't anti-white. It was mostly Eurasianist. The good guys are an alliance of whites and asians. There are two niggers in the film, and neither are portrayed in a sympathetic light.

Give it a rest already you puppets. It's a fun blockbuster.

Star Wars/A New Hope is a fantastic film. Everything else that came after got worse and worse. You can stop being a contrarian idiot.

Kill yourlsef. Rogue One had absolutely no fucking line throughout the damn thing. When's the last time you watched 4-6? What sort of disgusting bend over weak bellied faggot are you? This isn't nostalgia, faggot. The goddamn thing had no thread from beginning to end.

C'mon, dude.

*expecting any company associated with modern disney to not be sjw dogshit*

Garbage no matter whether they push it from one side or the other. Not politics no matter which skin it is wrapped in. And if I take it your way, definitely not politics but just entertainment.

Hey look, another admission this is just entertainment.

Tired of seeing this on here every time a new one comes out (which is all too frequent, and likely to continue).

I bet this faggot thinks AI was a good movie.

fucking kill yourself (((trshill))), also, enjoy your fed watchlist :^)

wtf the comic is demonstrating self-awareness???

When there's no goddamn thread throughout a movie it only deserves a straight to video release. You've been so cucked up and desperate for more of your shitty blown out franchise. That they have outright said they removed all the books from the lore. And they can't even weave together a cohesive story in a high budget Star Wars movie.

dont get excited its pro feminist heh

It was sure boring fun to look at, wasn't it? They have no idea what they're writing for. Put your hands behind back.

lol tv faggot comes in this thread to defend a multi billion dollar corporation

No fucking shit sherlock, of course they're trying to get people to sympathize with the terrorists.

The problem is that most SJWs and normies couldn't fucking figure out why Mar-Rey Sue and TRAITOR weren't in the movie and fucking hated it because it's not a sequel to TFA.

That still doesn't stop this from blowing up the box office, which it has.

No, fuck you. Entertainment for entertainment's sake. Art for Art's sake, fucker. When you do something, if you want to do it well, you do it in line with its nature/function. This lesson is as old as Aristotle. This is why fuckers like you will never make good art. All you care about is politics, so all you can really do is mere propaganda.

Contrary to someone with your imbecilic mindset, a film like, for example, Das Boot is not great because it is sympathetics to "teh nazis". It's great on its own artistic merits.

You're a bunch of philistines.

lol faggot assumes we dont enjoy entertainment for entertainment sake , Yeash we should just ignore when are obviously propagandized to goys

well slap my arse and call me charlie, who would have though

It's trash. Like Force Awaken boiled down to a nigger with a white damsel running from a burning cross.

You're an idiot. It's as simple as that. I'm not even a SW fanboy. The entry in the franchise I like best is KOTOR2 precisely because it shits all over the SW mythology and the whole retarded portrayal of the force that started with The Empire Strikes Back.

I familiar enough with the original trilogy to have a clear image of its faults and merits. If anyone here is nostalgiafagging, it's you.

Man there hasnt been a movie out there thats been trying to push a agenda out there not a single recent memory , Im drawing blank here guys if only we had a recent example

You said nothing but you liked broken video games made by the husk of what Obsidian used to be.

No, I'm here to shit on idiots. You're still stuck in this small-minded black and white framework where somehow if I don't think a film made by a company is complete dogshit then I must be pro-everything-from-that-company/that company's shill.

If it were possible I'd tell you to get a new brain. Since it's not, I'm only going to tell you to put a bullet through your currently malfunctioning one.

Art can be art for its own sake when the last non-White is dead. Until then, art does not exist in a sterile and purely academic space. It impacts society and has deleterious effects. Currently, it is being leveraged to exterminate us. It will be controlled to prevent this, the culprits will be brought to justice with or without your help, though for your sake it had better be with it, and then we can indulge your "it's just about ideas, man" autism once again. This isn't a discussion about what to do with the excess money of society any more, this is a cynical attempt from an alliance of traitors and subhumans to destroy us all. Fuck your pointless ideals.

You're only proving my point philistine. You have a one track mind.

I was talking about KOTOR2 from a narrative standpoint. Nothing how I only brought up the thematic contents, not the gameplay? Of course not.

You can only compare a game with a film from that angle.

Yes, but this one they were ever more foolish. To outright call the Empire the (((Nazis)). At least with dykebusters they were slightly coercive.

notice*

you don't belong here*

fuck off

Holy shit was this script written by a 4 year old?

It was all action and no bit of story tied together from one scene to the next. It's very obvious.

No, fuck you. What exactly are you doing to "save the white race". Oh yeah, shitposting on an imageboard all the while leeching off your white parents.

Congratulations.

They're trying to hustle out a lot to try to belay the generation coming. Children are quite sharp, at least in my family. They see bullshit and aid my family. They have a very very sensitive instinct toward stranger danger and bullshit.

Yeah dude, what you need to understand is that my position is only wrong according to your argument's domain, which I reject wholesale because it is demonstrably leading to our extinction. The only course of action for you to continue defending your position in light of this is to accept that it is leading to our extinction, and that you think this is a good thing. You also need to understand that everything you enjoy is a product of Western Civilization, and that it can be destroyed. You're not a cosmopolitan, you're just a deranged European.

You seem upset.

You aren't even from Holla Forums, you aren't fooling anyone faggot

HOW DARE YOU SPEAK ILL OF TEH NU STARWARS REY IS BEST CHARACTER1! SHE STROYNK N DONT NEED MAN - NUSTARSWARSLOVER69

Consoling yourself with strawmen isn't an argument either. Many people here are pursuing constructive plans to do exactly that. Online operations against the establishment are only one part. The ideals here are of personal improvement, so regardless of the starting position people find themselves in when they first come here, it is the goal and our effectiveness in reaching it that matters.

Two NEET shitposters are not equal if one knows in his heart that he should be working towards a brighter future, and the other is an apathetic retard that shitposts to justify whatever tickles his lizard brain as though that makes it moral.

Those two are not the same.

Also who the fuck watches movies AT ALL. Don't, you piece of cuck shit.

you seem to be projecting there friend.
and you still don't belong here

shitter = shattered

Television is so thoroughly pozzed that faggots who self-identify as Holla Forums are driven to shill Disney movies on Holla Forums.

lol faggot assumes we dont enjoy entertainment for entertainment sake , Yeash we should just ignore when are obviously propagandized to goys>>8547066
Hes trans tv faggot respect his pronouns

Empire Strikes Back > New Hope > Return of the Jedi
All the others are trash.

This user is right.

As are these. The first few minutes of the movie have a main character straight up murder a guy because he didn't want to take him with him while escaping. Black Rebel Man is a terrorist and has potential allies mind-raped into catatonia because he can't be bothered to interrogate them normally. When faced with the possibility of defeat, the rebel leaders decide to fuck off and give up instead of make a fight of it.
I'm still pissed that we'll never see Kyle Katarn and Jan Ors on the screen now, though.

If it is true that this film portrays the rebels as wicked terrorists, then we should run with it and demonize the rebels even further, anyone want to write fan fic about it?

Since you bring that up - go to RottenTomatoes, bring up only the negative reviews for Rogue One, and note down the names and sources.

Now cross-reference those with the positive "HA TAKE THAT BROBABIEZ WOMYM ARE FUNNY TOO" positive reviews for Ghostbusters 2016.

I suspect Rogue One is getting surprise negative reviews because Stronk Femyle Protagonist and her Differently-Abled Diversity Squad all die unceremoniously at the end of the film.

Rey is a shit character. But keep on >muh shills-ing.

If we luck out some independent will take over and it won't be that bad, but will they actually portray the fremen as the savages that they are and the imperials as the backstabbers that they are and if it's an independent, expect to see atleast three pairs of tities in every episode.

It's not a straw-man. The majority of 8ch, including Holla Forums are NEETs.

Yeah, it's called the Extended Universe. There were plenty of books that portrayed rebels in a less-than-saintly light.

You keep demonstrating that you're incapable of nuance though. You've just now retreated back to
No, fuck you.

I'm working on a theory here:

We all know that the average leftist writer sucks at what he does. We also know that they are so far out of step with regular Humans politically that they'd be strung up If their politics (and sexuality) were fully known.

JJ was canny enough to make the First Order look lame. That was intentional. But I think maybe these (((writers))) accidentally wrote the Empire as the good guys because 1) they are just nazis and 2) my heroes can kill them BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

you really need to correct your thinking with a nine iron to the head

If anyone is denying reality here it's you.

Holla Forums has a faggot leftypol who argues with Holla Forums there all the time. He likes to post pictures from blacked, and one time when he saw a cartoon of a nigger getting his dick cut off he went to /sudo/ to demand to be made BO of Holla Forums.

It's one guy.

This, the EU showed the Republic system to be inefficient and completely mired in bureaucracy, even after reforming once the Empire was deposed. Lucas never shied away from the fact that the Empire was held together very well by the strength of the Emperor and his cronies. One gets the impression he doesn't particularly care which side was good or evil, only thinking in terms of protagonist/antagonist.

Kind of like inglorious bastards, where the jewish "heroes" appear like villains because they are so brutal and mean spirited.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I've never posted on Holla Forums. Somehow they've managed to be even worse than you lot. It's how I even became politically interested in the first place: they wouldn't leave me the fuck alone to watch my films in peace. Everything has to be politicised now.

You're repeating the same retarded argument ad nauseam. See my Kek approved trips here:

does your boyfriends other lover know you are using his computer?

I'm not projecting nor straw-maning, you NeetSoc. On the contrary, it seems I touched a nerve.

Wouldn't surprise me at all when you look up the (((writing staff))) and their statements about the Empire being white supremacists.

What's also worth noting is that because Gareth Edwards fucked up spectacularly they hired Christopher McQuarrie, the man behind the very underrated Edge of Tomorrow, to rewrite and ghost-direct reshoots for about 60% of the film. Apparently all the annoying "I LE REBEL XD" shit from the trailer is gone in the final cut, there's almost nothing of that version of the film left.

So the original writers might have envisioned some retarded SJW power fantasy, but it looks like McQuarrie had other ideas.

Apart from being Jewish shit, this is also completely uncharacteristic

my missus called you a faggot and dared you to fight her.

Maybe it's one autistic guy, maybe it's a group of posters who all use the same phrases and images. Lefty reddit faggots who like to spam interracial are a dime a dozen.

this

hes not a faggot , hes tv faggot

then why the actual fuck are you here if we're so shit, at the end of the day (((trs))) endorses a mainstream POS and you show up ITT and falseflag against Holla Forums? fuck off

Some man you are, hiding behind your missus' skirt. I don't accept the challenge. A man should never hit a woman. It would not be fair to her.

I already told you why. Leftards politicised everything so I lurk Holla Forums from time to time for news and shit, and spotted this thread. What the hell are you even asking? Why is anyone here in the first place anyway? What a dumb question.

Remember, faggots like this shill other boards on halfchan as much as they do on Holla Forums, and they do it 24/7.

God I wish I had an elliot meme on this laptop, you are a beta bitch cuck, you have just proven it unequivocally.

She would stomp you

What in on earth is up with these movie loving faggots and there it's not on muh big screen, durr…

Ah, I apologize. You might have missed the massively incompetent shill job that (((therightstuff.biz))) has been pathetically pushing here.

Doesn't actually respond to anything I said. The strawman specifically is pretending that nobody you replied to actually does anything, because you believe that most people here are NEETs. I replied that many people here do things, and that two NEETs aren't equal based upon their intentions. I await your next reply which doesn't address any of these points, but instead acts outraged that we don't like media being used to justify our genocide.

Oh, well that makes sense. A good sci fi director fixed it.

The studio needs the Empire to be badasses. 98% of the toys on shelves are storm troopers and Darth Vader, and First Order shit doesn't sell nearly as well.

Pleb.

reply of the week as far as I'm concerned

Like I said, if one thing is evident from all this, it's that you're incapable of nuanced thinking. I inferred from a generality. Some Holla Forumsacks might well do something more than shitposting. They're a minority.

Let me translate that for you in retarded Holla Forumsack-speak: most niggers are dumber than the average white.

citation needed

that which is presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. It's like you don't belong here……………..

In case you didd't get it: you're just like a libshit who says "many niggers are smart" when confronted with the fact that niggers have lower average IQs.

So, sure: many Holla Forumsacks graduated from NeetSoc. Many, but not most.

What you don't seem to understand is that OP is talking about how Enoch is controlled opposition, what don't you understand?

Oh fuck off. You provided jack shit when it comes to "evidence" yourself.

What is it about "just because someone likes X taht does not mean they are a shill/etc" is so hard to get? Tha Enoch dude may very well be a shill. Your "evidence" for why that might be so is risible at best.

citation still needed
I'm not the one making the claim

are you 11 or did you skip school to smoke parsley on debate day?

This pair of dubs in consecutive posts confirms Event Horizon needs a remake, minus the poz. The story can go far.

You can still fuck off.

This is the exact opposite of reality. Your thinking isn't "nuanced", it's just hyperindividualistic and hence reality denying. Your quantification of number of Holla Forumsacks that do something is irrelevant, because it remains that there are clearly enough to get things done both online and in the real world. The main point that I am trying to drive through your incredibly dense skull is that these people do not just pop into existence and happen to be here, but are instead a product of the population and its ideals. You don't actually know more, and you aren't actually smarter. Everything you are saying is, once again, just rationalizing backwards to justify whatever you happen to enjoy.

It is extremely intellectually dishonest to treat comparing factions within a genetic population the same as comparing between genetic populations.

There are four main problems with niggers: first, they are as a population incapable of producing a critical number of exceptional individuals to create civilization. Second, the exceptional individuals in their population have offspring that regress to their racial mean, which is much lower than ours. Third, their levels of criminality are so much higher that any benefits their exceptional individuals bring to our societies are outdone many times over by their average and lower tier elements. And fourth, they are able to contaminate our gene pool with the genes that lead to such inferior performance and behavior.

Because he runs a podcast/forum that encourages lack of opsec, tolerance for homosexuals and other shit.

Here's a perfect example, their own fucking homepage runs scripts from google-analytics

See, I knew we could get you there, you only needed a little nudge too.

There's nothing intellectually dishonest about it: the whole of the situation here is that the exceptions prove the rule. Your grasping at straws.

Because he runs a podcast/forum that encourages lack of opsec, tolerance for homosexuals and other shit.

Here's a perfect example, their own fucking homepage runs scripts from google-analytics

sorry for doublepost, my proxy is being fucky

Told you Retards that the label would have been easily hi-jacked, none of you alt-cucks listened.

Holla Forums stays in Holla Forums, alt-cucks can fuckoff to cuckchan.

I'm not the one who is trying to deny the fact that most Holla Forumsacks are NEETs here, faggot. Get out of here. Your hilarious at this point.

Even if it were false, it's irrelevant to what I'm talking about: Rogue One is not anti-white, and it's actually not a bad film by any means.

the only faggots who ever shilled that label were (((trshills))) and faggots like Milo

What did they do?

The review from the OP seems to be from counter-currents.com.
You're linking screenshots of therightstuff.biz.
Confused much?

There was an article when this released that was titled (fuck might even been before it was released, I woudn't know) something like "Alt-Right is against the new star wars, go figure.."

This is all retarded and you already lost. I lose now too, because I engaged to try to tell you that you are a moron. get how it works?

There was an article when this released that was titled (fuck might even been before it was released, I woudn't know) something like "Alt-Right is against the new star wars, go figure.."

This is all retarded and you already lost. I lose now too, because I engaged to try to tell you that you are a moron. get how it works?

Even talking about these movies is cancer in every way. Everybody will be shitting on everybody over some money-making designed movie.

The complete lack of introspective ability you are displaying is both making me laugh and feel bad for you at the same time, it's somewhat like Schadenfreude. The more you post the more you come off as an armchair intellectual who does not understand how claims and the evidencing of them is required for you to be taken with merit and not dismissed as a propagandist or shill around here.

But you aren't really from around here are you

The complete lack of introspective ability you are displaying is both making me laugh and feel bad for you at the same time, it's somewhat like Schadenfreude. The more you post the more you come off as an armchair intellectual who does not understand how claims and the evidencing of them is required for you to be taken with merit and not dismissed as a propagandist or shill around here.

But you aren't really from around here are you.

I think it's just stupidity and not anything nefarious.

A few weeks ago Ghoul started making videos showing his face, after years of telling extremely specific stories about his university on the show. His local antifa chapter predictably doxed him, and he deleted everything. It seems like those retards are actually surprised by it.

GRIDS Johnson is very close with TRS.

thanks chodemonkey

thanks chodemonkey

Besides the push for homosexual acceptance, insulting us for not donating to their watered down podcasts and sliding posts because they call them out on their kike shit plus a multitude of other things
read >>>/trs/ for more

lurk moar

Yes, there is. Do you not recognize the trend that you are only able to respond to points that I do not fully justify for brevity, and that you are unable to respond to any points that I focus on?

I'll quickly reduce the to demonstrate why comparing elements from the same population and comparing between populations is not intellectually honest.

Consider each population as a function. We don't have to fully define it, but it could include genetic predispositions, childhood environment, and other factors that contribute to some desirable output. So, comparing within a population is a matter of comparing the variables and their magnitudes that go into the function, and studying what the resulting output is. It follows that this is a study of the function and its elements.

Now, say we have another function. We can alter the inputs to this function to arrive at an output which is identical to the other function's within a certain range of values. To relate this back to the case being discussed, you can point out the 5 blacks who aren't clinically retarded, but we will see that the inputs, the allele recombinations with respect to the overall frequencies, the childhood environment, and so on, for these to have the same output within the range are so different from the other as to have no meaning for one another.

You can alter the input arbitrarily for the second function, but it does not ever make it the first function, and we are concerned with the functions themselves. What you are trying to do is talk about the second function in terms of the first, rather than on its own terms. The only reason you believe you can do this is because those that the second function applies to superficially resemble us in appearance and to a very limited degree, speech.

And again, even the most undesirable White just has a particularly bad combination of alleles and conditioning, but they are still White alleles acting on conditioning; the undesirable White has a much higher chance of having a child better than he is than either desirable niggers or even desirable Whites, thanks to regression to the mean.

Married with two kids.

My wife is asian

Yes, there is. Do you not recognize the trend that you are only able to respond to points that I do not fully justify for brevity, and that you are unable to respond to any points that I focus on?

I'll quickly reduce the argument to demonstrate why comparing elements from the same population and comparing between populations is not intellectually honest.

Consider each population as a function. We don't have to fully define it, but it could include genetic predispositions, childhood environment, and other factors that contribute to some desirable output. So, comparing within a population is a matter of comparing the variables and their magnitudes that go into the function, and studying what the resulting output is. It follows that this is a study of the function and its elements.

Now, say we have another function. We can alter the inputs to this function to arrive at an output which is identical to the other function's within a certain range of values. To relate this back to the case being discussed, you can point out the 5 blacks who aren't clinically retarded, but we will see that the inputs, the allele recombinations with respect to the overall frequencies, the childhood environment, and so on, for these to have the same output within the range are so different from the other as to have no meaning for one another.

You can alter the input arbitrarily for the second function, but it does not ever make it the first function, and we are concerned with the functions themselves. What you are trying to do is talk about the second function in terms of the first, rather than on its own terms. The only reason you believe you can do this is because those that the second function applies to superficially resemble us in appearance and to a very limited degree, speech.

And again, even the most undesirable White just has a particularly bad combination of alleles and conditioning, but they are still White alleles acting on conditioning; the undesirable White has a much higher chance of having a child better than he is than either desirable niggers or even desirable Whites, thanks to regression to the mean.

How much are they paying you to say that?
I have a feeling you "people" are (((hollywood's))) attempt to get people to go see their latest leftist Mary-sue/feminist, nigger, spic, fag, arab, interracial abortion by flooding what they would call "neo-nazi/alt-right boards" with glowing reviews in order to avoid a disaster on the scale of "Ghost-busters answer the call".

Its not going to work at least if you made the attempt to cater to you audience by casting a non-nu-faggot white male lead & thin out the minorities in supporting roles cast hot feminine women in rather than another forehead fridge at least then you could have convinced someone…. SAD! & incompetent.

I hate TRS even more now ty for information.
someone should dox them to some jew group to see if they do anything ( probably not). Particularly that retard with the fisting "jokes" (((seventh son))).

Anyone actually saw the movie? How much time do niggers and jews have on screen?

From what I've seen from the trailer, there's a stupid white whore that was trained by a nigger, helped by gooks and beaners to defeat ebil white males. Is that right?

Here you go

Do your kids look like Jim Webb's by any chance?

Screen writer of Rogue one (((Chris Weitz)))
enough said.

I think they will start losing listeners and fall apart in the next few years particularly because Hillary lost therefore people will not turn a blind eye to their degenerate garbage.

These faggots you've posted seem to forget…
Jesus said, "Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill." (Matthew 5:17)

Therefore, Jesus supported the Jewish laws, including the law that states faggots should be killed.

Wait a minute, after thirty-nine years, it turns out that Star Wars is about race?

Sort of. You may not notice at first (I didn’t, until the second half of the movie), but in Rogue One there isn’t a single non-Hispanic white male among the large cast of heroes. The rebel band seeking to steal the plans for the Death Star from the Empire is led by a white woman (Felicity Jones), a Latino man (Diego Luna) and three ethnic Asians (Riz Ahmed, Donnie Yen, Wen Jiang), with advice from a black man (Forest Whitaker) and a droid (voice of Alan Tudyk). Among the rebels, non-Hispanic white dudes (for convenience, I’ll just call them white from now on) are relegated to the background, while the Empire is represented by brigades of sinister white men, led by Ben Mendelsohn and (the digital reincarnation of) Peter Cushing as Imperial officers. It’s as if the cast was meant to echo a Hillary Clinton speech in which she described her coalition as everybody but white males.

The casting was not accidental. The Empire is (now) a “white supremacist (human) organization,” Rogue One co-writer Chris Weitz Tweeted the Friday after Clinton was defeated in the election. Another writer for the film, Gary Whitta, replied with his own Tweet, “Opposed by a multi-cultural group led by brave women”—then deleted it.

What could possibly go wrong

Yeah, the one problem with that is that somewhere between (((Chris Weitz))) and (((Gary Whitta))) - neither of whom have ever written a good film in their worthless lives - masturbating themselves raw to the idea of injecting post-racial poz into Star Wars and Christopher McQuarrie, the director of Valkyrie, re-writing and re-shooting most of it, the "ethnically-diverse" Rebels got turned into ISIS. They even use mind control to keep their men in line, apparently.

is that good?

Can you explain? I didn't played the game.

This has to be a joke?

JIM YOU FAT FUCKING JEW LET ME POST I DON'T CARE THAT THE FURNIGGER IS SPAMMING AGAIN

ACTUALLY, I just went out with some friends to watch this movie yesterday. I walked out about 3/4ths the way through because I just couldn't watch it anymore.

My friends said that they all die in the end though, but I'm sure it's a "oh poor minorities dying to evil white man" thing.

Also the white woman's real father is this half asian half white abomination. I fucking hate what they've done to Star Wars.

The overton window shifted out right beneath the feet of these faggots and they are hurting. These types of movies won't be around for much longer.

Let me explain to you a quick idea that I got the other day, which may be common sense, but for some reason was not for me. It seems that movies and TV are used to prepare the population to vote a certain way in the elections or to feel a certain way in order to push society in one direction or the other.

More simply: before Obama was elected, black culture was injected heavily into every TV show, every Movie, it was all over the fucking place. All of the popular normie songs were hip hop inspired, featuring rappers, etc.

This type of stuff cooled down lately, and instead of preparing the goy for voting for black Obama, they now shifted to super SJW bullshit in order to prepare us to vote for a strong womyn Hillary. All that bullshit on TV with weak males, all the super feminist bullshit movies and music, it was all in order to mentally gear the goy for being able to vote Hillary. This is why they had to run her.

But she lost. This garbage that is still coming out in the same vain is just them hurrying to make what money they can on failed investments. The real trick is to see which way they try and push the culture next - if they still have any control on it.

sage because 8ch wouldn't let my post go through otherwise for some reason, but also because disney is fucking filth

only thing those kikes saw was profit

The villain its Neitzchean who wants to kill the force because it denies human will.

They're the same group. TRS covers low brow stuff, Counter-Currents high brow stuff. Johnson and Enoch are very good friends and hang out IRL all the time.

It's the same thing with NPI/IE, although those, which is the think tank and student organization. It's all a front for the AFP.

GET YOUR FUCKING MUZZLE OUT OF THE DIRT TROOPER!

RRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

(((Alt Right)))
It's been so long since I even considered watching a movie.

I'm having a hard time finding anything to watch. Even most of the anime that comes down the pike is fanservice-ridden and other forms of pandering.

Mediocrity runs thick.

That writing is terrible. Leia wouldn't behave in that manner.

What a shitshow of a thread. It's just a movie review for fucks sake.

This shit is canon now.

the eternal empire is dead
long live the eternal empire

fixed.

correct. the rebels are antiwhite. the empire is the only semblance of normal family and father, which is evil accordingly. the rebels are all orphans and shitskins, 'fighting' for gibsmedat, while the mother-worshiping white sons are stuck in stalled development as cucks who are the ones really doing all the fighting work – all to get zero progenitors (their entitlement willingly given to the 'just' cause of all the lazy gifted shitskin babies). a true serially iterated demonstration of protector provider paternal all for progenitor given to jamal wooookies et al. george lucas at his finest hour, repeated.

the older star wars were merely the hippies: able to realize family structure but provide no offspring lasting. the newer star wars are not even able to realize/attain family structure, suck in marry-the-whore/shitskin mode, not even able to get as far as their failed parents.

art imitating life imitating art imitating life, etc. when soulless jews/female-nature speaks uncontested, you have memetics winning, instead of memetics answering to man.

it is escalating, yes. i thought we all knew the floggings would continue to worsen with last one's installment of mary sue… er daisy ridley… whatever, the man-jawed crazy cock-eye-hungry failed female was simply sent to daycare for lucas arts studios to look after her.

/aside, the reference is to the swtor game yes, but that doesn't mean go play it or endorse it. let me restate that for clarity: keep your wealth, which includes your time, and do not give it to the jewry controlled mimicks. the crux of the games backbone must twist the father and son into ebil as a jewmatic inevitability.

.>>8547577
It is shit. Shit is it. If you still have 4-6 on VHS you'd know better. That's all that was ever necessary.

Drifters is pretty redpilled.
Hitler was even one of the good guys.

What in the ever-loving fuck is this bullshit?

I'll just use the free time to shill (create) for better things, like actual romanticism.

Curious.

The Magican organization are the good guys from what I've seen so far and they're fucking Jews.

Jihadists for the "rebellion" now.

Watch older shit.

Also just occurred to me that the empire is ruled by an authority figure in direct contact with otherworldly powers, whereas rebels are the spiritually formless mongrel mass of democracy. Regardless of what you think of Evola, the empire would get his stamp of approval. The empire also has martial aesthetics and priorities (even the stardestroyers look like giant spearheads), but it gets undermined by villainous marksmanship syndrome and getting beaten by ewoks.

Many late ones this day.

its not really red-pilled but definitely not cucked
check out the Lodoss War series if you dont mind fantasy its very DnD, long series runs for about 47 episodes with one movie as well
first series is a stereotypical LoTR style quest against the forces of darkness like the nigger emperor of the dark island and his necromancer
last series is a comedy about a big guy being forced to be a mage by his peers when he really just wants to bash goblins skulls open with clubs
and if you want to check out some old films chinmoku and kagemusha are good highly recommend them

Kek yeah thats a surprise
Drifters is a show set in a fantasy world where half the continent was unified into a powerful empire by Hitler who got transported there after he killed himself in his bunker

I don't recall ESB having any multicultural propaganda. There's Lando, but he fucking betrays Han and the rebels, the lesson you're supposed to take is "around blacks, never relax".

Kys

THEIR HISTAMINES BETRAY THEM

Heat is a classic and honestly amazing

youngfag detected. pre-starwars scifi movies were firmly in the domain of b-movie schlock. If it hadn't been successful we may have never gotten alien, blade runner, etc… like superhero movies pre-xmen. pedowood didn't take science fiction settings seriously until sw made loadsamunny

Forgot to add:

at which point every two bit kike hack jumped on the train

I doubt that, somehow. It does look better than Gorilla, Cunt, and Fag's Excellent Adventure, but I'm still not paying theater shekels for it after that faggot writer started beaking off on twatter.

You're an idiot. Art throughout history has been political. Film has always been political. Do you think Metropolis wasn't political in 1927. Even fucking Robocop was political in 1987. Your problem is that you grew up in the banality and safespace of the world since the 90's and think it's always been that way, it hasn't. History is rife with political manipulations, constant war, and civil unrest. The world is just returning to the norm. You don't get to be left alone anymore. None of us do.

Film isn't art. Never has been.

All star wars movies are trash.

This. This shit has been going on for decades, they test the waters with films like "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner" (interracial relationships) as well as other subjects, before they delivered the full poz we see today.

You're a fool. The purpose of art is to inspire, uplift and, to be beautiful. If you think film can't be these things you are mistaken. If you think there is no technique or technical skill you're wrong. Film requires knowledge of light, shadow, motion, framing, composition and, perspective the same as classical standards of painting. On top of that it requires knowledge of timing, editing, and sound that aren't found in the traditional arts. Add to that storytelling found in the dramatic tradition going back to ancient Greece. Are all films art? Hell no. Are most films art? Nope. Can films be art? Yes.

Well it actually does mean something (Alternative Right), simply because it wasn't made shitlibs, you fucking faggot.

lol the white womens father is played by mads Mikkelsen who last time i checked is both danish and white you mong.