FAKE NEWS EQUALS SHIT

Pope Francis compares fake news consumption to eating shit

It's all falling into place exactly as Holla Forums predicted.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iUOCL
press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/en/bollettino/pubblico/2016/12/07/161207a.html
businessinsider.com/pope-warns-journalists-of-coprophilia-2013-3?IR=T
theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/07/pope-compares-fake-news-consumption-to-eating-faeces-coprophilia
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6293
mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/vatican-ii-infallible/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pizzagate involves the vatican.
remember the little boy fucking scandal?
it wasn't because they all just happened to be pedophilies. at least, not all of them…

archive.is/iUOCL

Uh, are you really sure you want to use the Catholic Church to disprove widespread allegations of pedophilia?

Why are kikes always obsessed with feces?

They believe their god made them from his shit.

Be careful what you believe when reading about Holy Father in media, they often take few selected sentences out of context and then create context that suits them.
If you read full thing then it would be clear that he is criticizing mainstream media for what they are doing, "slander", "disinformation" and "saying only a part of the truth", and not talking about 'fake news' meme.
Link related it is full transcript of interview.
press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/en/bollettino/pubblico/2016/12/07/161207a.html

christcuck detected. why dont you go fingerfuck some little boys, padre?

I will pray for you today.

wont unrape all those kids your religious leaders enjoyed.

But it might save your soul from eternal damnation.

you sure got life figured out and all.
following the philosophy from men of such high character. how can I be like you?

How do catholics feel about this loser? And not just catholics on Holla Forums but worldwide. What's the perception of this pope? I hope most people hate him like I do

based Christianity

kill yourself you buttfucker

Jews have a focus of fecal matter, is the Pope basically admitting he's a kike

Oh, it's this thread again. Check the catalog next time op, you fucking faggot.

They love him. He is an example of Christian values of universalism, love and tolerance.

exactly why christianity is a poisonous faith

Christian philosophy comes mostly from Jesus.

Wrong. Christian philosophy comes mostly from Paul. In fact, if you only did what Jesus told you to do, your life would be very different right now.

I agree. It should be obvious by now that Christianity had nothing to do with the greatness of Europeans.

well spoken

Well, you know what they say about projection.

Most Catholics I know seem to be pretty neutral, apathetic, or marginally positive about him. I haven't met a Catholic that fawns over him like his secular roadies.

Funny, coming from the heretical fake Pope.

To the pits with that lop-eared jesuit.
He needs to take his autism medicine.

Media twist his words all the time, in reality he is based Pope.

I will pray for your salvation today, user.

Wrong. Christian philosophy comes from Jesus, apostles and preachers were spreading what he thought them.

chose one

Let me ask you a question:

Why didn't ==anyone== from Jesus' own time period write anything about him? Here was a man who was

and yet ==NO ONE== from his own supposed time thought it a good idea to write about him? in fact, we dont get the first writing about Jesus until nearly 100 years after his supposed death.

why is that, user?

Being Catholic is the equivalent of eating shit when you have the option of a nice thanksgiving dinner with your protestant family members

Salvation ain't free! The Vatican gotta be bathed in the blood of sedevacantists. Jorge Bergoglio AKA Francis is not my Pope, he's a heretic and probably a false prophet. Unum Sanctum not Vatican II. Praise St. Pius X

hm>>8546612
Fuck this Pope

I was not there so I cannot be sure why that happened, but I can guess.
Literacy was not as widespread as it is today. People who were educated and knew how to write were probably thinking that it was some made up story and not worth recording.
But what he did survived by oral transmission until someone, 100 years later recorded that in writing.

user… Jesus apparently had a personal, private conversation with Pilate. And yet…there are NO records of Jesus, from his own time period, in all of Israel and in all of the Roman Empire.

Please explain this? :)

given how far up mudslime ass his nose is it makes sense he would know what shit tastes like.

And Jewish

It was gift given to him.
What is wrong with accepting a gift from someone?
Yeah, there might be some Catholics who support communism which IMO is not really great political system, but he is head of Church and he should care about all his people.

please explain:

Explain why in his trip to Syria he brought back Muslims but no Christians, sure we don't want any arabs but the fact remains

People who worship and follow men like pope unquestioningly are fools.

Pretty much the entire catholic church

Fuck him and fuck the cucks that white knight him.

Because the pope is a traitor to his own people and the catholic cabal only exists to make money for is multiple business interests.

REMINDER THE WEST IS INHERENTLY PROTESTANT

ALL FILTHY PAPAL NIGGERS MUST HANG

why?

I guess that they were not as keen on recording everything that happened as we are today. And there is very few recordings that we have of that time because it was a long time ago. Or it might be that recording about "some crazy guy named Jesus who claims that he raised the dead" was not considered important and simply thrown away. There is no way to know for sure.
As I said before, a lot of things in that time period survived only trough oral transmission because there was not a lot of people who knew how to write.

Protestantism is even more Jewed up than Catholicism, it's like Luther and Co. said "Well, the Catholic Church is irredeemably corrupted, so let's break away and double down on what they're doing!" Insofar as any Christianty is valid, Orthodox and Gnostic are the only worthwhile branches.

that isnt true tho. Rome kept impeccable records. why do you think we know so much about roman history? heres the fact, jack:

there isnt ONE mention of this Jesus from ALL OF ISRAEL and ALL OF ROME. nothing. not until almost 100 yrs after he allegedly died. if that doesnt trigger alarms in your mind you're autistic. if it does make you wonder, then consider the following:

christianity is just judaism for romans/europeans

Exactly

Look who control most banks and courts. Jews and catholics. I'm not saying they're the same, but the catholic hierarchy at the least needs razed.

Fedora tipper here, it doesn't particularly matter if Christianity is valid or not
Shit like the 10 Commandments was created out of common knowledge on what is needed for a healthy society
The Talmud was created in order for the Jews to get around the OT (Which their version the Torah as you know was slightly edited) to scam the goy

most of the 10 commandments are religious laws, not societal.

All Jews follow Torah. All Jews follow Talmud. All Jews are bad.

Francis isn't the pope. Benedict is still alive.

You mean like don't steal and don't commit adultery

First of all it is not just for Romans or Europeans, it is for everyone.
Second, it is not secret that Christianity is based on Judaism, all you need to do is look at Old Testament to notice it,

can you think of another religion that takes this attitude? that its especially for everyone? or is it just the Jew religions who want this type of "spiritual Globalism?"

great. then you're a white jew. hope you feel good about that, moshe.

That's bizarre. The massive attempt to discredit this from so many different super high level sources only lends credence to the story.

Also, fecalphilia is incredibly Jewish.

k

This is the truth.

Faggot there needs to be something to guide a society to make it not do degenerate things, it doesn't need to be religion but you need something to guide people
Yes some people won't succumb to degeneracy but you know right there are the sheep who needs to be guided to not be degenerate
I mean look at the current year, there is no moral guide on society and look what the fuck is going on

like jewish religions.

seems legit

#NOTMYPOPE

fuck that cucked nigger.

Just take LSD goy, it will help you find your spiritual calling.

Its in Anne Franks diary. Jews are fecalphiliacs.

Kill yourself anytime.

Look at the end of the Greek, Egyptian and Roman societies
No morality in those societies when they died
Huge waves of decadence

Reminder THE POPE NEVER TALKED ABOUT PIZZAGATE

Reminder THE POPE NEVER USED THE WORD FAKE NEWS

He is like Alex Jones saying that the MSM is shit. Nothing else.

That is nothing new. To give his words another spin is plain dishonest and a disinformation campaign. Use critical thinking, fuckers. Or just fuck off, fucking lying traitors.

you mean after they accepted christianity?

Thanks, for speaking the truth.

in fact its worse. the "holy father" said:

so he's telling the media not to report on bad things even if theyre true. i wonder what that could be in reference to? pic totally not related..

Greece and Egypt died before the reported birth of Christ and the ERE died before Christianity became a religion which might of been fabricated to give Romans Solidarity after their society died

greece and egypt existed long before the jews got there…not so long after the jews arrived.

could be btw

Go be a ziocuck somewhere else.

I have only basic knowledge about other religions so I cannot be sure what their position on that is.

I am Christian, not Jew.
A lot of Christianity is based on things that are in New Testament, which Jews reject. And when Jesus formed new covenant he freed us from a lot of duties that Jews had, for instance we do not need to get circumcised.

you're totally not a jew…

Well, that settles it.
THE POPE IS A FILTHY KIKE

Not a jew

why are you implying only the Pharisee are jews? you're a jew. you worship a Jewish god and etc. etc. etc. go kill yourself, white kike.

You're certainly a master theologian, historian, and anthropologist. Totally not repeated memes fed to you.

where have i posted memes, user? havent i been discussing religion with you?

wew

Reminder that memes are more than just funny images.

What now? Does Holla Forums have to do battle with the fucking pope?

I continue to believe that the parties involved with pizza ping pong are guilty of pedophilic crimes and abuse against children.

At no point does the sex-stains performance video and the jimmy comet instagram collude towards normality and innocence. The pope should be demanding an inquisition, not dismissing and calling for inaction.

if youd like to continue our talk im lurking

There is no such thing as "Jewish God", there is only one God.
Point of my post was that Jews reject both Jesus and new covenant, so we need to have some way to tell which group of people we are talking about.
Christianity is based on Judaism but there is a lot of differences between two.

where did the Jews first get the concept there being only one God?

Jews don't worship a god.

They only worship money, and their religion is a vessel to prop their own kind up to become wealthier and powerful.

Really? I usually don't read alternate history fiction. What's fecalphilia can about it?

indeed

It's all p gay tbh fam

Another kike goes on a rant about his scat fetish..

I do not know exactly when they got that there is only one God, but first occurrence where it is mentioned is when Moses is talking with Pharaoh in The Book of Exodus.
"there is no one like Yahweh our God." Exodus 8:10

500 years before the Jews existed the religion of Zoroastrianism was worshiping a single God. This was the birth of Monotheism. Their God was all-good, all-knowing, all-wise, all-just. He created the universe and maintains it. There was also a being of pure evil in this religion - Ahriman. While the God is all good, Ahriman was all evil. God and the forces of good constantly battle Ahriman and his forces of evil.

Sound familiar?

Jews co-opted monotheism because they saw how well it united the Zoroastrian people, who by the way, were Aryans from ancient Persia. Every good idea in Christianity/Judaism was stolen from Aryans, while everything bad was put in by the Semites would became Jews.

Here's something you can ask yourself:

To all the Catholics on this board…
Seriously, can there be any doubt at this point that this is truly the last pope? The evil pope, that will bring sin and suffering down on the Catholic church?

Some of you are going to have to get together and start a new Catholic church, one that is built on the teachings of Christ, and free of the dirty work of earthly politics.

Your church is supposed to be all about worshiping the creator and following the teachings of his emissary & son, born on Earth as a gift to save the human soul.
It is supposed to be concerned, not only with love and compassion and a striving to eliminate sin & perversity from your life, but the kingdom of God in Heaven, not the petty clay-craving kingdoms of Earth & weak human greed.

You need to do something about the corrosion and subversion of your church. The corruption is out in the open now, no excuses.

I hope you're just LARPing, it has been a long time since I've read this level of cuckoldry.
If not, pray for yourself.

We had Popes that were a lot worse than current one, and we survived. We had times when we had no Pope, and we survived. It is very unlikely that we are going to fail just because Pope is a bit liberal.
You also need to note that mainstream media is constantly attacking Pope. See my post about that

Can you please explain why you consider that to be cuckoldry?

Hell is forever!

did you know the concept of Hell, at least the jewish version, was also stolen by the Zoroastrians?

Are you saying the pope's response is wrong?
If so, what exactly about it is wrong?

the fake news part

I do not know what you are wondering. The pope said those words in 2012 when he was not even pope back then. So by any means they are not remotely connected to what you are implying.

I read his words and they resonate as truth with everything he says and only with bad intentions in mind you can come up with censorship. He is not even telling them to shut up. Just telling that damage can be done. Proof him wrong on this. You can't. Your hatred for him makes you blind. Try to be more objective next time and maybe you will find truth.

He is full zog, are you fucking blind?

Media is showing him as full ZOG by taking his words out of context and putting them in their own ultra-liberal narrative.

its from today, white jew.

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/07/pope-compares-fake-news-consumption-to-eating-faeces-coprophilia

Stop quoting slanderous media.
Jere is transcript of the interview: press.vatican.va/content/salastampa/en/bollettino/pubblico/2016/12/07/161207a.html
Now compare two and notice how they are intentionally quoting shit out of context so it can fit their narrative.

from your source :)

I accept your defeat

He is talking about not digging into people's past just to find something negative that will make viral news article.

HE LITERALLY SAID NOT TO

fuck off. you lose. the pope is helping to cover for people like Hillary while condemning the media for exposing her. if you dont get that you're autistic, but i think you get it and are just human garbage. either way im filtering you because ive defeated you THREE times in one thread and its beating a dead horse at this point. DONT FORGET:

this is why christians are garbage. they're as under-handed as Jews. good day :)

Not even in here for any other reason but

ahem?

Nobody said the portion you highlighted was untrue.

"Even though they may be true" the media is too much concentrated on negative things and this is damaging. A no-brainer.

Seach results for terms in the latest interview:

thats funny, I compare listening to the antipope to eating shit.

You are being unreasonable.
You have not beaten anyone in this thread.
Thing that you liked to is different from what OP was talking about and it was written in 2013:
If you need proof just follow your own link and there is date when it was written.

Pope is criticising media for bringing things from peoples past a long time after they repent and pay for what they have done. Hillary has not repent or paid for crimes that she has done.

I will pray to God and ask him to give you more wisdom.

Nobody said the portion you highlighted was untrue.

"Even though they may be true" the media is too much concentrated on negative things and this is damaging. A no-brainer.

Seach results for terms in the latest interview:

Jesus Christ is love. He always wins.

So, how long until the pope commands all christians to convert to islam?

The Pope is a fucking jew. Heading the largest corporation on the planet that is well known for child rapists infesting their ranks and them protecting their own over the kids.

The only action to be called by this Pope will be a crusade against white people because we are starting to reject holy diversity. Stop hoping the faggot is going to do anything but further undermine and destroy our peoples and culture.

Praise Kek. The only fucking thing out there that seems to have our back. Fuck the christcuck sheep and their semitic savoir.

STOP READING THESE HATEFUL NEWS THAT DENOUNCE OUR JUDEAN BROTHERS

go away, JIDF, you are not fooling anyone with your anti-Christian posts

Fuck off yourself.
You are the same as the lying media we despise, trying to twist everything to suit your message, instead of the truth.

He's clearly talking against spreading rumors, lies and gutter-trash gossip (which may be true, but it's still crap).

I would say most Catholics like him, if for no other reason than because he is the leader of the Church, and he hasn't burned down the Vatican. I don't like him overall, just because I think he's way too cucky in the way he deals with Judaism and Islam - religions whose followers are both quite bluntly honest about hating Christianity and wanting to erase its followers from the Earth.

I knew the media was Jewed when Benedict XVI replaced JP2, and they endlessly brought up his membership in Hitlerjugend as a child, as though every boy in Germany in that time wasn't part of it, and ran headlines reading "Nazi Pope" every 10 minutes on their shitty TV stations.

Benedict XVI was a hard-ass about the doctrine and dogma, whereas Francis has been quite happy to speak glowingly about the Church's traditional enemies. It's no wonder to me that the liberals of the world like Francis.

That sounds about right

Man, I haven't burned down the Vatican either. Shouldn't I get high praise too?
That's a really low bar to set for a pope

In the Christian moral tradition, you don't have a right to say everything that is true regardless of circumstances. For example, if I knew that OP had wet his pants while making this thread, even though it is true, it wouls not be right for me to publicize that fact, as I would be needlessly damaging his reputation by revealing somethin that is nobody's business. This is analagous to tabloid journalism. This is in contrast to a situation where there is a good reason to reveal private faults or wrong-doing: for example, a whistleblower publishing that a politician was taking bribes or embezzling money.

Guys, remember the Podesta email where they openly discuss subverting the Catholic church?

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/6293
How much do you want to bet that both of their fake Catholic groups shilled hard and had something to do with either Pope Francis getting to where he is now, or pushing their agenda via Pope Francis?

Is there a way we can investigate who finances who in the Vatican, or a way that we can investigate what factions exist and the relationships between them?

It's just way too fucking coincidental that every time the mass media comes out in pushing one of their bullshit narratives, this leftist "Pope" is always out there towing the line like a good lapdog.

I mean for Christ's sake, he's probably part of Pedosta's sick network.

Pope Paul VI said, during 1963, that:"the smoke of Satan which has entered the Sanctuary" in reference to what is usually believed a satanic ritual that happened in the St.Paul Chapel, the one under the Vatican. Considering what the leaks and all the pizzagate that happened, i think more and more that some serious shit happened in the Vatican.

So if, say, Hillary had a coughing fit that filled her pants with shit, it would be wrong to publicize that information because it has nothing to do with her policies? :^)

Honestly I don't like this pope at all, his words don't match up with his actions (choosing to bring in middle eastern Muslim refugees and almost no middle eastern Christian refugees despite that the latter have it worse, making abortion a "more forgivable" form of murder), plus this whole statement about ugly truths being hidden instead of exposed (which is a big reason why the media had so much ammo to attack Catholics for the last half century due to the resulting complicity involving the pedophilia cases), makes him an awful pope in my eyes.
TBH the greatest shame is that a good number of catholics just apathetically accept him as a glorious leader "because he's the pope" has disillusioned me.

Italian here, Pope Francis is 100% controlled by jews.
He's a shabbo's goy promoting misgenation, faggotry, degeneracy, unlimited immigration and protecting pedos.

Then they should use a bit more their brain: history is full of Pope that weren't really that good and you can criticize a Pope on every matter, beside the times he speaks Ex Cathedra, which is a serious matter.
To add, Francis election and Benedict XVI resignation were a bit obscure: John Paul II kept being Pope even when he was nearly unable to speak, which makes me think Benedict was pushed out add this with the news of cardinals that were against the nominee and it seems a (((greater power))) chose him. To add he has plenty of photos with Kissinger, Rothschild,etc. Talk about hypocrisy

Pope Francis is a perfect Catholic. He is 100% in line with second Vatican council teaching. The church itself is cucked, and Francis just represents it as it is.

Why it is a cuckold Jewish religion. Your greatest moral guide is literally a subhuman kike who worshiped another subhuman kike. Absolutely disgusting.

It's pretty obvious he was contributing to the "fake news" narrative. Francis is a smart man, and he knows how to get his globalist message across while leaving plausible deniability to fool dumbass Christcucks like you.

This nigger is a fucking expert on everything from world economy to climate science and even now news sources. He is such a genius he happens to have the "correct" opinion on all these topics, and more, (((coincidentally))) at the same time as these same opinions are being parroted by the media controllers. Such a prescient genius!
The only thing he isn't a genius at is minding his own goddamned business.

I despise the Vatican Council II, but he is no where a good Catholic even by those standards when he completely forgot about the Christians in the Middle East, failed to speak about the situation in Syria and the damage the "moderate rebels" were doing to the Christian Community, imported illegally immigrants with his personal plane that will then be dumped on the Italian State, so he goes in conflict with the "authority" of the State, and by adhering to this cry against fake news which is based only on the kike owned medias and their cries of help he shows to have at least a bias, if not entirely and hypocrites considering the pedos scandal inside the Church and the absolute fog wall that is the Vatican and their relations to all the shit like CIA,Banks and events that happened in Italy since the WW2.

Muh fage news

Correct, and it isn't the Jewish god or Jewish corpse Jesus desricbed in the bible

According to second Vatican council (which is infallible btw, due to it being normal and universal magisterium), Muslims are your brothers in Christ. He is a perfect Catholic by not differentiating between middle Eastern Christians and Muslims. Why do you deny the infallible teachings of your religion?

And? The Vatican II didn't sanctioned lies and hypocrisy for what i know, which goes in contrast to the other points i made leaving itself that Francis isn't a Perfect Catholic by not even those standard.
This should be enough, however if you are interested, there is a good article on if the Vatican II was infallible or not:mostholyfamilymonastery.com/catholicchurch/vatican-ii-infallible/

He was there. So of course he knows if it's real or fake.

He was not talking about (((fake news))), media just took parts of interview and made them fit their narrative. He was speaking against (((mainstream media))) constant fixation on negative news and how they always bring up shit from peoples long gone past to discredit them.

Transcript of interview:

Again, this is just plausible deniability. Pope Francis is a propagandist. He is also a Jesuit, so has had the greatest rhetorical training available on earth. He knows what he is doing.

you mean like hillary clinton being exposed as wicked witch? fuck off.

If it were up to me, everything from Vatican II would be rescinded and the Pope would be raising an army for a new Crusade to cleanse Europe of Islam and their (((enablers))).

This bitch deserves to be stabbed to death. Being a dyke automatically disqualifies her from being taken seriously by me.

There's only one Holy Father, faggot, and it sure as hell isn't this spic.

Stop defending the footfag (((Francis))), Cucktholic.

How odd for him to mention that, slip of the tongue?

He's right, the pope criticized the media for their low standards and the mainstream media made it seem like it was about fake news, when it wasn't.
The association with fake news was purely invented by the media.

Wait really? So OP is a faggot?

What. The. Fuck.

you're human garbage.

Do you consider contents of those emails "long gone past"?

I will pray for you, user.

I will pray for you, unknown JIDF agent.

Yeah, see

the whole fake news thing came about because of hillary. the pope is defending her, and you're garbage.

Depends on the circumstance. If Hillary's episode happened in public (like the 9/11 incident), then of course it would be covered since what happened would be covered anyway. Additionally, a political candidate's health is a legitimate subject of concern for the voting public. However, if she invited you personally over to her house for pizza, and something embarassing along those lines happened, it would be morally wrong to reveal it without a good reason (wanting to ridicule people is not a good reason). It's no different than whether I would tell others about those entries in your diary about trying to conjure a tulpa pony waifu.

The question of whether to reveal sexual misconduct by priests is totally different because it is based in the misguided belief that sexual deviants can be easily reformed. The problem there is not a selfless desire to preserve another's reputation, but rather cowardice (wishing to sweep the issue away to avoid bad PR), corruption or possibly naivite. If a bishop knows a priest is guilty of sexual misconduct with others, he should be dismissed and, depending on nature of the offense, handhanded over to the secular authorities. That's a bishop's job. Moving a proven sexual deviant from parish to parish and covering up crimes is gross negligence.

Did you actually read what you copypasted? He said slander=shit, which is true and also applicable to all the fear-mongering against Trump.

Why are you so full of hate?
And why are you so obsessed with Hillary?
Do you want me to pray for you, too?

Textbook confirmation bias

The pope was not defending anyone. He was attacking tabloid journalism. There is nothing from the content of his answer, the context of the interview, the identity of the interviewer, the identity of the publication or anything else to support that narrative. The implicit argument is that (a) Pope Francis is all in the tank for Hillary, and (b) the pope criticized the media for tabloid reporting; therefore, the pope is obviously putting out some vague statments about tabloid reporting in some no-name European Catholic paper, secretly hoping that the American MSM (or foreign MSM reporting on Americab politics) would grab his statements out of context to claim that the pope is attacking "fake news"(tm), which in American politics has the specific meaning of "alt-right" anti-Hillary propoganda funded by the 400-pound hacker known as Vladmir Putin. I very much doubt that, the pope's political leanings considered, he is a very big fan of Hillary, and the argument is a big stretch either way. But hus criticism of tabloid journalism is something that he would be expected to say anyway, so the easiest explanation is just to take his words (which do not mention "fake news") at face value.

tl;dr "the pope could tell me to vote for hillary and id still think he was a godsend"

you're cancer. do you realize how cancerous you are or do you go through life feeling pretty good about yourself? i cant image a day in your life. explain it to me: what do you all day?

It's true that she is a "bishop," but she is a bishop of one of the Lutheran state churches (Church of Sweden iirc).

It would be clear that's not what I said if you read what I posted.

Do you really have to ask?

You will find it exceptionally hard to hear me say anything against Vatican, but I feel the need to say this:
This "pope" doesn't represent me.

I pray to God, but I ain't scared..

but peter the roman is supposed to pasture his sheep why do i keep hearing about an evil nazi pope

Interesting note, the bottom picture is actually Janet Yellen, current charperson of the U.S. Federal Reserve Bank.

Francis as much as it pains me to actually say it: he is a nwo pawn.
He isn't our Pope and he doesn't represent Catholics.

Thus, fuck this shit..
You aren't talking in my name.
Glory to God alone

Like pottery.

Kill yourself, fellow Christian.

Just read what he said and make your own opinion. OP just took the news article at face value

What are you on about?
I don't defend the antipope. But OP is still a faggot.

ctrl F c558b2
You're fucked in the head man

Well he is Jesuit and as one he has taken oath, you guys should just check how that oath goes and think again when defending him, kind of shows your colors.

There are multiple versions of that oath online, can you please link to one that you are talking about?

Movr over, we got a (((pope))) over here

No, you're an idiot. The pope comes out at these opportune times and always coincidentally says something relevant to current the current media narrative while leaving plausible deniability for christcucked retards like you.

Reported for intl. It’s just too easy.

still, fucking a child doesnt make a pope

8/10, very impressive b8.

people? you lizards aren't people. you're not even human. eat shit you anti-pope

"don't talk about all of the priests cornholing altar boys."

Roman Catholicism has nothing to do with the greatness of Europeans.
This kind of "Christians" tends to kill their own when they change denominations.
Exhibit:

Pope Francis, doing all he can to squash pedophilia in the Catholic church by giving baby Jesus a bj this Christmas.

Whats the ARK of Gabriel?

lol what a faggot.

I bet there are people who don't know European Catholics call him the Anti-Pope.

So the pope is now resorting to IRL shitposting?
How long before we meme the crusades?

Everything the Vatican stands for is made up shit.

CNN, MSNBC, HuffPo, etc are all fake news, so yes, they are shit as well.

We could relate that. The Pope wants to hide investigations into pedophilia in the Catholic Church, or that the faithful should stop worrying about the truth that happens in the Clergy and the abuses of children and adolescents.

JIDF please go.

I'm Italian, and i can assure that i have never heard the term "anti-pope", because people here have had enough of the (((Vatican))) bullshit altogether. Catholicism is losing ground for good, the church is not trustworthy (never truly was).