Look in a mirror

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I just can stop laughing at how pathetic you faggots are.
Go outside.

k

Low energy

larp harder faggots.

How would I even LARP online?
Do you even now what "LARP" means?

This.

you're naive if you don't think that large companies and agencies don't promote themselves online and monitor trends
you're also wrong by assuming large entities have their employees post themselves, most social media activism is done by contract
it's also very cheap and even hobbyist forums with a few hundred users will be inundated

1. Don't argue with a master baiter
2. If you can't control yourself, at least sage.

Actually, we are the closest thing that exists to a God on earth.

The fact that what I just said is true should scare you.

I do believe that Christmas Break has arrived.

(check'd)

You do remember that a presidential candidate not six months ago directly cited us as an oppositional force to democracy? We big pants men now.

Laughed pretty hard, they really are on life support now.

No, you are a bunch of neglected faggots who have way too much time on your hands. That fact that you believe you are "Gods" is even more pathetic.

Larp away though dude, ur mom aint gonna stop u now!

I can't stop smirking knowing goons are still wasting their time with us insert cute animu

You sure are butthurt over some 2000 insignificant losers masturbating to anime in their mothers basements.

>when you realize it's 3000 users at a given time

Is that supposed to make leftypol look good? top kek.

Is it even legal to be this snug and this smug?
Checked my friend.

checked

Thanks for the uplifting image

This is now a numbers thread

Rollin

if digits, russia made this thread

Still going? shit where is my gore folder.

We're just going to keep winning.