/GoT/ General Thread

This is NOT a #LIVE Edition
Previous →

If you want to watch anyways:
magestream.org
brettygood.com
streamlive.to/view/69021/HBO (Last Resort)

Previously

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/X6Bmi
archive.is/BIEO0
archive.is/XfK57
archive.is/iE9uV
archive.is/KgiZP
archive.is/9kYMS
archive.is/snL8R
archive.is/AnU6M
archive.is/aurCK
archive.is/UVqBQ
archive.is/afyN5
archive.is/xWIIt
archive.is/i4Wux
archive.is/Mjgze
archive.is/Mmvrd
archive.is/fLFqx
archive.is/ebMGT
archive.is/7S0v4
archive.is/lySL4
archive.is/PtQWX
archive.is/rHKx2
archive.is/CL7Zo
archive.is/14913
archive.is/e6raO
archive.is/PLYwV
archive.is/nKJIW
archive.is/2bQ0C
archive.is/Hwq3G
archive.is/8TcLy
archive.is/nOgm0
archive.is/RJR9X
archive.is/dthxe
archive.is/qVCQR
archive.is/QOTXJ
archive.is/xHTly
archive.is/BgrDy
archive.is/Y83wg
archive.is/7ryyZ
fossbytes.com/game-thrones-season-7-finale-episode-7-leak/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for being in love with Maisie

First for no one

HOTHEAD

And that's it.. thread's ruined folks! Time to go home.

Love these >previously recaps

Put me in the screencap

Hey :)

Press F to pay respects

NIPPLE

BEARED.COM

Where?!

Guys, I think this party is under leveled and under geared.

The bear didn't kill him.

GoT girls who are better than Maisiemodo
I'll start

>married not one, but two enemies of our House

404: not found

The bear didn't kill him. He froze to death.

LZ IS HOT I REPEAT LZ IS HOT REQUEST IMMEDIATE DUST OFF EXPEDITE EXPEDITE

talk about luck!

This contrarian again. Now you're going to tell me that Cersei is going to be killed by Arya and the battle with the Lannisters is near King's Landing than Highgarden

WE'RE IN THE PIPE 5 BY 5

Local man ruins everything

Not him but Lannisters did get rekt closer to KL than Poofgarden

Ausgezeichnet

Are you retarded? The whole point of the battle on the Rose Road with the Lannisters was to send a message. They specifically went for the stragglers on the way back to KL. Everyone else was back. It was just those guys who were still marching and they were part of the same army. They were nearly there.

gtood damn it plot armor

The wights on top of Tormund just disappear.

Thoros' banter wasn't that strong either way, he got called out as baldlet by based Sandor

Dude his corpse was fucking blue.

Salsa gonna kill Are Ya.

BE ADVISED THIS IS A CLOSE FIRE MISSION

WHY U THROWING PEBBLES DUMMY

She just takes off and decides to put an airstrike in with NO intel whatsoever risking herself, her aircraft, and her wingmen and their aircraft.

Nice bottomless wineskin.

Is David the ultimate chairforce soldier?

OK bud

*spins*
AWAAAARGHHH

And why do you think that happened? He was weakened by the Bear's injuries.

DUDE JUST TELEPORT LMAO

He was sitting outside the group huddle. Everyone was waking up and he went off to freeze to death.

magestream just got v&

LITERALLY COULDN'T REACH HER HAND

CHAD STRIKES BACK

k

THE CHAD CHUCK

Nigga survived the bear attack but froze to death.

tip top kek

He died in his sleep because of the injuries. He had not enough stamina to endure in comparison to the rest.

Again, why do you think he froze to death in comparison to the rest?

He wouldn't have frozen if he had sat with the rest in the huddle.

Because they were huddled together and Thoros was several feet away.

GUNS GUNS WE'VE GOT ONE STILL ON THE DECK BRING THE GUNSHIPS IN

And why they left him away? Wasn't it because the injuries he sustained didn't allowed him to maintain the pace along with the rest?

JUST

didn't allow him

They were all sitting on a small rock together. Presumably he got up deliberately so he'd freeze to death. They wouldn't have just left him out of the huddle.

I want to take her face…off.

Next episode : Boatse.cx

Don't have to explain the weird ice zombie Benjen if he dies.

WANT TO PLAY A GAME?

HE DIDN'T PLAY SO WELL

WHO WANTS TO PLAY NEXT?

Hence his dialog with Beric. He knew he was a burden because he was fatally injured, so he just accelerated the process by allowing the hypothermia to do the rest. The Bear killed him.

I would play a game with her, if you understand the erotic implication I meant by this

Literally a chanboard episode.

lmao

No, he killed himself to avoid the bear killing him.

frozen wew

And you still dare to say you're not a contrarian

I'll have to admit, the ice dragon was worth it

Wha-what just happened.

Now GoT is Warcraft tier

Jesus christ he really knows nothing

motherfucking icedragons

POTTERY

Figures that the traitor dragon was named after the least liked sibling. Now that's pottery.

SEASON FINALE PROMO

Dany's acting was so bad, maybe it wasn't her fault but the writers.

She just saw her baby drago get chad chucked and crash from the sky in a giant fireball, atleast yell "No!!!" or something not just the same stare a drunk teenage girl gives while trying to get out of a DUI.

This is what happens when you go in with no SAM suppression at all. Shit gets fucked, yo. And your wingmen pay the price.

MAULED

All rise for the national anthem.

Kek saved

Lads, the Cultural Enrichment Front has arrived

Fuck the frozen nigger, seriously.
All that so they'd have an excuse for an ice zombie dragon.

Sure, just so blue-balled ice-cream man could chuck another magic popsicle at them and end the show right there.

Dude's got one hell of a throw for sure

See .

Solid bantz for NOT a #LIVE, cheers /got/ pals.

He's a demonic ice god, of course he's OP as fuck. If anything, him not being able to down a dragon would make it look ridiculous, he could just throw a snowball at Drogon and insta-convert him.

kekerino

Honestly, all I felt was disappointment at this episode.

Agreed tbf, it might have looked a bit awkward but otherwise he'd be useless and not threatening, making Queen Lardass OP in turn

Fuck it, I'm going deep.

He wasn't completely dead yet when Ice Cube tried to rez him, revivng him but not enthralling him, there its simple

Welcome to the club, we are like this since the end of season 1

I don't feel anger or sadness or anything. Just a profound sense of disappointment.

wat do

Find new friends

LEAKED SEASON 8 PICTURE

It aint good but it aint shit. Enjoy it or don't

Sides in orbit

I hop they get more colorful costumes next season. The black or brown everyone has on is fucking boring.

HE'S TOO LITTLE FOR ME

i heard episode 7 was leaked by HBO in different countrys.. spain or something..

who got dat link??

The bad:
The relationship between manlet and tumblr queen seems forced but it makes sense that jon will finally lose his virginity to a single mother greiving over a recently decesased child.
The Good
The bland:

Just wait for the torrent of the episode you slowpoke

IT'S FOOKIN' HAPPENING LADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Good:

The Shit

Overall:

To the one making the next thread, please include this in the "Previously" section

m8…

Pic related.
Fucking Dany could've just told her dragon to turn his head to the right and Dracharys the shit out of ice nigger and friends. BUT NOPE, gotta keep the show going.
Fucking ice nigger could've chucked the spear at the static target in the center, but no lol I goes for teh flying one bc i badass bruh
If he's so fucking good, why does he miss the second time? OHH that's right, gotta keep the show going.
Not to mention the fucking reinforcements basically teleported there in the first place. How long would Manlet's company have survived on that hunk of frozen rock? 1 day, tops. That's all it took for Gendry to run back to the wall, get rescued, have a message written, a crow deliver it to Daenerys, Daenerys fly back all the way beyond the fucking wall, find Jon and save their friends' asses.
All so they could strike one dragon out of Queen Fatass arsenal and have an ice dragon. Because who gives a fuck about shit writing, right? Nobody cares about the fucking dragons, either way, amirite? It's not like they should be treated like characters or anything, everyone lusts over either Jamie, Cersei, Dany, Maisie or Hot Pie, depending on their level of autism. Nobody will notice we can't write the death of one of the dragons for shit.

u ppl actually watch this meme show?

It's Darth Maul. Fucker would do a somersault or force choke her or some shit. He was not far away from a lightsaber helicopter.

Nigger, he killed a WW in that episode.

They didn't fuck. He ate her out.

I just watch it in order to shitpost here and to laugh to the quasimodo losers

I'm pretty sure they go at it doggy style.

Let me guess after that he walked her home gently too you autistic faggot

Your thinking of greyworm.

That user was referring to the bit where Jon acted like a retard and went off to fight when there was a dragon right there to take him away.

Holy shit the incoming banter
and some other bitch sqwaking with the Queen and would be dragon slayer

So will the wight dragon breathe flames or some type of ice? I was also thinking the remaining dragon may be ridden by John Snow next season, since it's named after his father I think.

Do you think Cersei will realize that Daenerys now just have only two dragons?

Also will be the finale leaked as well?

Bros, I can't get over how ugly Cersei looks with short hair. What should I do?

Photoshop an Elvira wig on all her pics

I guess fire based on the spoilers. Since he melts the wall.

Blue fire to be accurate

Blue Darth Maul has the easiest job. All he has to do is do things. He doesn't need to emote beyond making disdain for plebs expressions and has no retarded dialogue to trip him up.

As always, great balanced review. Thanks, GoTanon.

Since regular dragons breathe dragonfire, I guess he'll breathe "dragonice"… literally liquid nitrogen. A dragon turned into Sub-Zero.

Ayy

"Ah, yes. The wights."

Ser Alliser of the TV series never believed on the white walkers, hence he never delivered the hand

That Arya/Sansa scene was physically painful to watch. It was like when my brother was going through his chuuni phase and all I wanted to do was to beat the everliving fuck out of him.

Which newspaper is Qyburn reading? The Kings Landing Times or Westeros Bugle?

The Alchemist Report

Qyburn becomes Muad'Dib and learns how to fold space, traveling without moving.

Citadel Democrat. The lead article was "Prejudice against Dothraki feared after Lannister forces harmed outside King's Landing."

BURRRRRP Hey Cersei, I'm a sandworm! I'm sandworm Qyburn!

he who controls the dragon glass controls the universe

This is the biggest weakness of the episode, honestly

Why live?

Danny is shit at this game.

How did Jon and co. survive that long, cold trip with no food? How did Dany teleport there in a day? Everything about Arya is cringe.

Other than that, it was a pretty good episode. First decent episode of the season.

bruh, it was less than 3 hours

"Maverick's supersonic. I'll be there in thirty seconds."

It's not such a long distance. Considering that Drogon is about the size of a 747, it could take them a couple hours to get there, long enough until the lake froze long enough for the wights to cross over. Roughly 6-7 hours.

Based on tubby's half-assed declarations, I think the distance is 16,000km or something.

For all we know, Drogon is a living Concorde.

Danny is immune to fire, not fucking wind chill and bird strikes. She'd die for sure at that speed.

Daenerys's grip must be able to crunch steel then if she's able to hold on at speeds that high.

She does have all that blubber for insulation

My keyboard is wet now. T-thanks.

A Dragon can not travel as fast as a 747. 250mph at extreme most but then how the heck are they hanging on? What about the riders of the dragon? Makes no sense. She couldnt have traveled 2000 miles.

It's like 1500 or 2000 miles, we counted it with maps in older threads

How else will I know what's going on in the world?

The Hound and the Mountain wont fight, not until the Hound comes back from the North again kills the mountain then kills Cercsi, she isnt dead yet. Plus the hound is still weak from fire images.

Game of Throne's acting is so fucking bad lmao

F.

The dragons would never be able to fly in the first place. The thick hides and plating, they weigh too damn much. Look at real birds, hollow bones and not much to them.

Can someone explain why Jaime killing her is so great?

It isn't, but it's happening

Because many reasons

Thurmos confirmed incapable of retaining heat.

And why that happened?

WEW LAD
E
W

L
A
D

Speed = distance/time

A plebbit autist measured the distances between places in Westeros. if you care docs google.com/document/d/1KAqa9wwODqaFkegqf8Si6fmuE55-M-GMIj0ZmcKUFxs/edit

I compared the above measurements to this map quartermaester DOT info

King's Landing to Winterfell is ~1460miles by the king's road.

Winterfell to castleblack is ~600 miles by Raven.

White Harbor to the Sisters is ~250 miles. This is the measurement I used to measure from Dragonstone to Eastwatch by the Sea. It comes out to ~1875miles.

So,

S = 1875/T

Now for time. In the episode we see that Jon and crew wake up in the morning. Cut to Dany and Tyrion scene, I'll assume these cuts are meant to imply that they are happening simultaneously. She sets off around 0730 and arrives before noon. Let's give the benefit of the doubt and say she arrives at 1130. 4 hours.

S = 1875/4
S = 468.75mph

the speed of sound is 743mph.
A 747-400 flies at a cruising speed of 650mph

The falcon in pic related reaches average speed of 40-56mph with a wingspan of 29-47".

So, Drogon is flying fast as fuck. Dany would be wind burned like cray cray and have a god like grip strength.

Episode 7 leak should happen soon.

I dont think a human body can be exposed to even more than 300+mph of wind.

They can but need a special suit to do so.

We hope so too.

I'm convinced the plot point of Tyrion making Bran a saddle in Season 1 was setting him up for making a harness or "cockpit" for the dragons when he got with Danny because either GRRM or D&D (or both) knew it would look retarded filmed and would also make no sense. Somewhere along the way, they got arrogant and decided to have Daenerys go bareback.

The whole mission was just total Idiot Plot. Why didn't they just execute a prisoner just beyond the wall at Castle Black and wait for him to turn… then take him to King's Landing?

I don't think you could make a saddle big enough to fit that ass not enough material

The guy brings people back from the dead with a touch and him being good at throwing spears is where you draw the fucking line?

ARCHIVE YOU NIGGERS
/got/ off-season #26 - archive.is/X6Bmi
/got/ off-season #27 - archive.is/BIEO0
/got/ off-season #28 - archive.is/XfK57
/got/ off-season #29 - archive.is/iE9uV
/got/ off-season #30 - archive.is/KgiZP
/got/ off-season #31 - archive.is/9kYMS
/got/ off-season #32 - archive.is/snL8R
/got/ off-season #33 - archive.is/AnU6M
/got/ off-season #34 - archive.is/aurCK
/got/ off-season #35 - archive.is/UVqBQ
/got/ off-season #36 - archive.is/afyN5
/got/ off-season #37 - archive.is/xWIIt
/got/ off-season #38 - archive.is/i4Wux
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #1 - archive.is/Mjgze
/got/ S07E01 LIVE #2 - archive.is/Mmvrd

/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #3 - archive.is/fLFqx
/got/ S7 thread #4 - archive.is/ebMGT
/got/ S07E02 #LIVE - archive.is/7S0v4
/got/ S7 thread #6 - archive.is/lySL4
/got/ S7 thread #7 - archive.is/PtQWX
/got/ S07E03 #LIVE - archive.is/rHKx2
/got/ S7 thread #9 - archive.is/CL7Zo
/got/ S7 thread #10 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S7 thread #11 - archive.is/e6raO
/got/ S7 thread #12 - archive.is/PLYwV
/got/ S7 thread #13 - archive.is/14913
/got/ S07E04 #LIVE - archive.is/nKJIW
/got/ S7 thread #15 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #16 - archive.is/2bQ0C
/got/ S7 thread #17 - archive.is/Hwq3G
/got/ season 7 thread #18 -
archive.is/8TcLy
/got/ S07E05 #Live -
archive.is/nOgm0
/got/ season 7 thread #20 -
archive.is/RJR9X
/got/ season 7 thread #21
archive.is/dthxe
/got/ season 7 thread #22
archive.is/qVCQR
/got/ season 7 #Live
archive.is/QOTXJ
/got/ season 7 thread #24
archive.is/xHTly
/got/ season 7 thread #25
archive.is/BgrDy
/got/ season 7 thread #26
archive.is/Y83wg
/got/ season 7 thread #27
archive.is/7ryyZ

Underrated post

Maybe it's you.

A few NPCs were killed then one of the Bantz Bros went down and no one had prepared Resurrection.

So, exactly how much time passed from when hammer boy ran fast to the wall, the raven flew the message to the dragon lady, and the dragons flew to the dire situation on the ice? Seemed like the worst directed episode so far.

about 5 days, thats how long it took for the ice to refreeze too. The way the episode was cut made it seem like 2 though

This show has way too much plot holes.

Aria is the waif. Your waifu is dead bitches.

Hello Earthlings,

I come in peace. Let's see if there are screencap-worthy posts here

He rides an elk in the books, but a moose would've been cool, too.
Is the actress Jewish? I wasn't under that impression.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Literally everyone is complaining about the terrible writing and pacing of last episode on the trailer for the next one.

Look, I can buy that the ice didn't break under Kitlet, but it makes no sense for it not to break under the Hound, when it couldn't support literally skellies with barely any mass.

Does the Night King have a limited amount of ice in the frozen wasteland to make ice spikes with? In what world is it better to stay for a staring contest instead of just impaling a bunch of stranded warm meats with sick javelin throws.

Even Reddit won't stand for this shite any longer.
That must mean things are dire.

I think the most annoying bit of writing the entire season has been the apparent romance between Jon and Dany. In the three moments alone they have outside of formal circumstances, there is very little to infer any kind of romantic interest between them. Showing off the cave paintings had the most hints, but it felt so clunky. Instead I had to be told there was something there by third party characters.

Why couldn't it just be a loveless political marriage, or at least mutual respect and understanding in the necessity of it? That shit would feel more "Game of Thrones" than anything else I've seen all season.

Plot hole or confirmation that the white walkers had no part in creating the Wall?

WHAT IF

Maisieposter really WAS Maisie herself and she was just shitposting here for fun

Anyone ever think about that?

If so, that would be the worst case of narcissism or self-deprecation in recent Internet history

Really makes you think.

My friend and I spoke about this,

I assume the Night King and the Others were just bored as shit, there's not much else going on north of the wall. I really don't think they had a way to get past the wall before they were given a dragon.
Surely they would have attacked the wall by now if they could bring it down or get around it. They've just been marching around the north for what must be months by now. Watching a couple of humans starve or freeze to death is probably the most entertaining thing in that frozen shithole.

I think the Night King's big plan for taking over the world was to just wander around the north until the south killed themselves.

Supposedly the next episode will end with a scene of the Night King flying through and destroying the Wall.

I'm not Maisie, sadly, but it must be nice to be her… I can't speak for the others though

classic psyops, maisiemodo. we're not buying it.

About damn time. I want to see him fuck some shit up already.

A troll trolling in real life? That's the most meta thing in history.

I've made the screencap, but can't post it. I can't post any pictures at all!

Me neither.

Try centuries. Watching a manlet and his band of buttbrothers freeze to death is probably what they consider porn. Between the end of the battle and them resurrecting the dragon the night king probably blew enough loads to float his army past the wall.

A curse I say!

Expanding on that thought. Wanna bet what the icicle spears are made off? He got so excited he gave a dragon a fatial.

I bet Jim did this!

No if Maisie posted she would be the drumpfsperg.

PREPARE YOU ARE ANUS

fossbytes.com/game-thrones-season-7-finale-episode-7-leak/

Obviously since Ep 6 was leaked 1/2 their plan

Maisieposter is actually a vodkanigger from slavlands, sadly.

was ruined

The long night happened like 8000 year before
They spent millennia rubbing their prostates and plotting to just mill around in the forest at the wall

Fucking nigger

I'm not, that's the other guy

Picture test

Confirmed for being Azor Ahai and having giant cock

A real northerner uses pine cones not like those faeries from the summer isles. What kind of savages use pine apples to massage their prostate?

You now see the screencap of Gifmaker, a representative of the Maisie Galactic Command, posting to you.

HBO leaks more than a geriatric at a Niagara falls diaper convention.

Is episode 7 up on the Piratebay yet?

Not been leaked yet, but the user who keeps saying it will be leaked soon has been getting 66 dubs consistently.

Hopefully they'll hurry up and stop wasting our time - I want to get this shitshow over and done with already.

Still got another season to go

Nah, I think I'm gonna call it quits after this one.
I can only take so much Arya, deus ex machina, Dany, shite banter, Arya, nonsensical plotlines, forced romance & Arya. I'm only human after all.

A 1:1 scale picture of Kit 'King of the Anthill' Harrington

I don't think there was a real leak. Every leak we had came from somewhere else (India, Spain, etc). I think it was a PR stunt.

Lol they're never gonna end the series, there will be a bazillion prequels, sequels and spin-offs after this

What are the chances of Danaerys being MURDERED in season 7? Will Jon sit on the Iron Throne?

It's pretty much confirmed that Dany will never sit on the Iron Throne.

If so they'll have to find him a box so he can climb up.

b-but Kit Harington is taller than Lena Headey

lol

Suuuuuuure, Kit.

No he just needs to climb onto the back Qyburnstein's Monster and ride around like Master Blaster

I wonder what ant they will crown in the North in Jon Snow's absence?

So, something like this then?

The writing for the show has probably gone off the cliff due to D&D working on Confederate and the other writers doing preproduction on the GoT spin off.

The retard nature of the plots cannot be solely attributed to them going full fan fiction, even fan fiction isn't this terrible.

The sleeping goy wakes up.

It figures reddit would pissed off about a mediocre episode but be fine with the tumblr war council. Fucking manchildren are just madbecause it didn't live up to their unrealistic expectations.

Baby steps, user.

Anyone cares for this?

What, you don't?
We take these very seriously around here, user.

Dany and Jon were miscast.

This.
Whomever was responsible for that casting should be fired tbh.

The stuff with Arya and Sansa is dire.

The original GRRM outline with the love triangle between Jon, Arya and Tyrion being the conflict would be more entertaining. Sansa would also be dead at this point. Now all that's left is the generic dragons vs ice zombies, the dragons win.

soon

The story is a blatant Phantom Menace rip off.

The Night's King is Darth Maul and the ice zombies are the battle droids. What will happen is they'll all be fighting the ice zombies and then the chosen one will defeat Ice Maul and all the ice zombies will deactivate when it looks like the gungans/dothraki have lost.

George Lucas should sue.

Does that mean that Maisie is their Jam Jar Binks?

You've spellt Queen Amidala wrong

The amount of capped posts is too damn small.

Jar jar Binks isn't edgy enough for their LotR/Star Wars crossover.

only edgier and uglier.

only in your dreams

There was another one made for the leaked's comments, it's somewhere in the previous thread. Shall I get it for you?

Just think about it. Arya has more in common with Padmé than with Jar Jar.

Congratulations, that is without a doubt the dumbest thing anyone has ever said here on Holla Forums

I gave 5 examples of why my statement is possible, meanwhile you are calling me stupid.
But I'd gladly listen to your arguments.
P.S.: Saying "hurr both are ugly" is not an argument.

You claim that loathsome abomination has more in common with Princess Amidala, yet you post pictures proving yourself to be wrong, you cumgurgling philistine.

Is 5 more than 1? If not, then I am proven wrong. If 5 is indeed more than 1, you need to bring up at least 5 similarities between them to get 6. Basic logic.

But let me help you out

Yea if padme put on a helmet attached to a paint mixer set to 'shrek'.

In this case yes - that one thing makes up for all the other points you brought up. That Eldritch horror hardly looks human at all.

Fucking kek, the Lich King also had a zombie dragon. Wtf is going on?

There is nothing subjective about it. Stop lying to us and yourself – you’ll feel a lot better afterward.

I hope they will choose Maisie as a state godess

Mundane shit.
Red bitch brought Jon Snow back from the dead, you don't see her crushing skulls with her thighs.
The Brotherhood priest brought back that other faggot back from the dead 6 times over. Guess what? He's a pile of frozen ashes now.

Someone last week joked about the Mountain being catapulted on a dragon and fucking it up bare-handed. That's exactly how it's gonna be, just you watch. The Mountain did jack shit ever since he got turned into an even bigger freak. They'll gonna have him kill off a second dragon so they'll have him do something in his miserable existence and everyone will jerk off like the little autistic teenagers they are because it's so badass bruh. So there you have it, we dragged three dragons along for how many seasons only to have two of them being killed off in the most retarded way possible for absolutely no fucking reason at all even before SHTF for real.

She will be confined to her clocktower of course, can't have that thing slither around and scare people.

I wish she would slither around my dick room

so in the books Euron will use the dragon horn to control Viserion leading to basically the same outcome?

Qyburn shall take the troubled youth under his wing, to complete her training.

Bigger issue is the amount of time it'd take for the raven to get there.

The cocktower?

No cock for the hunchback.
Unless she carves herself one from wood of course.

I dig it.

So when is leak coming?

Nobody knows. We have to wait and see

Probably Wednesday

I have a new fetish.

She doesn't give a fuck about Jaime anymore, hasn't since she thought she was going to marry prince Lotor and she fell for him.

Darth Maisie would slaugther all the heathens.

m

Qyburn singlehandedly starts the industrial revolution and btfos dragons and white walkers alike with superior gun power when?

Yes, please.

It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you.

fucked up.

It's not a story the Citadel would tell you.

New Bread

New Bread

New Bread