Boxing LEL

White man Joe Smith (Who is still just a construction worker) just ended the Career of nigger Bernard Hopkins by knocking his ass out of the ring.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=20Dc3He3SAo&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Boxing is really fun.

>>>/sp/

WE TOOK BACK THE WHITE HOUSE! IT'S TIME WE TOOK BACK SPORTS THEN OUR CITIES THEN OUR COUNTRY!

WHITE POWER!

That doesn't happen very often, does it?

It's impressive but still >>>/sp/

It doesn't this is fuckin' YUUUUUUGE

Ive been watching boxing for about a decade and never seen it.

Some of the new Announcers were saying Rocky Marciano did it .. in the 50's?

The nigger was saying he was pushed as an excuse but you can clearly see it was hard punches.

Yep.

Isn't Bernard Hopkins like 50 years old? Not that I'm saying this isn't a good thing, go Whites.

That's like 120 in nigger years

Haha, this is coming just a few weeks after Vasyl Lomachenko ended the career of Nicholas Walters (by humiliating him so badly that Walters quit in the middle of the fight).

(Checked)
Blacks are afraid to compete against Russians/Slavs. I just read an article about some nig all butthurt having to fight in Russia.

Also anybody know what's going on with our man Tyson "Zionist Jews control the media" Fury? I think Kikes stripped of his title or something and I haven't really heard much since.

He is, but he's been competing at a high level.

Joe Smith is pretty much a newb in boxing terms. As I said he still works a normal job. 23-1 isn't amazing and he crushed some cans along the way.

Bernard had never been KO'd

He's a big guy

He vacated his belt in Oct. and retired.
Did an interview saying he was doing a lot of coke and getting fat. "personal Demons"

He may come back for a pay day but who knows.

Yep saw it live. It was absolutely beautiful to watch this fucking nigger get BTFO in his last fight.

Great for boxing. Happy for Smith.

LITERALLY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT*

HIghlights

To be fair, Hopkins is a 51 year old man. He is middle aged fighting a young man in his prime.

Yeah, and…

As I mentioned above he's been competing at a high level.

Nobody forced him into the ring for charity.

Also, first time he's ever been KO'd.

Bullshit argument.
You know they would twist it around if the nigger had won.

So what, who cares what "they" would do? Create a new thread when a nog in his prime gets defeated in an upset by a white guy in his prime.

see

Everybody should care, it's what they feed "us" to be the norm.

There is literally one right above you asshat.

Back to niggerland for you

Learn to reading comprehension you fucking troglodyte.

Because you deserve your own thread for being a dumb cuck?

u w0t?

Stop whining at each other and post more videos of niggers getting the shit beaten out of them.

Bernard chose this fight because he was heavily underestimating Smith. The way this fight ended is appropriate considering how awful Bernard was for the sport. If anyone deserved to get KO'd in a last fight it's him.

watch the whole fight while you can faggots

youtube.com/watch?v=20Dc3He3SAo&feature=youtu.be

How do you do coke and get fat?

artie lange did it.

he's constantly backing into the ropes when he takes a hit. He did it to his goddamned self.

I'm really enjoying Smith's kek colored green shorts and The Future embroided on them. Highly memetic.

Love it when shit like this happens.

I made 200 dollar that fight due to my golden rule of never betting on a nigger.

eat a lot and sit on your ass? idk. never tried it.

This is actually really an underrated scheme we've been glossing over. The best way to stop the dindu stereotype is simply humiliating them in every possible way so as to show to normies just what kind of people they're trading for their own natives.

hopkins is old as shit. ill be impressed if a hwite man beats deontay wilder before 2025

ive seen it almost happen on a few occoasions, but never WWF tier like that was.