GROW THIS ANTI-(((WAR))) MEME!

Based on some content posted in another thread. Everyone needs to know the you-know-whos are behind this.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/2hZo7
dafont.com/bebas-kai.font
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Those are shitty and don't actually make sense.

Apply yourself

I don't even have Photoshop so it's not going to be sharp. A meme develops based on collective interest - this is just a start, so please make your own version if you'd like.

Awful. How did you think this was worth showing anybody?

Do something like "Russian Inlfuence" with the picture of the guilty dog and "Jewish Influence" with pics of tranny kids and shit.

archive.is/2hZo7
Use GIMP, it is JUST like Photoshop, free- it may crash occasionally, so save often, but dude… it beats the fuck out of MSPaint!

Fight on fam!

THAT is how you reply to unknowledgable Newfags, stop discouraging your OWN fucking allies. Idiots.

Russians are bombastic by nature, somewhat like Americans.

This isn't tumblr or reddit you little bitch. If your shit sucks it will be called out.

The memes suck ass. We give praise to people who deserve it, we don't mollycoddle shitty OC producers because it hurts their fee fees otherwise. Is it that hard to juxtapose text? It's better with the "VLADMIR DID THIS" as the whole meme anyways. It gets the exact same point across with less horrible text.

If he cannot download or pirate photoshop, gimp, or even paint.net without you spoonfeeding him, he isn't worth shit.

Doesn't mean you have to act like a bunch of (incorrectly) superior dicks to someone who is TRYING to help. It's called CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, stop being so butt hurt cause I called you out.

Checked, but I still think the friendly fire is bullshit.

I'd really like to, but it never works on my computer (I've tried multiple versions).

/bmw/ is very slow, so might as well post a crude meme here – better than nothing. Do you propose that people without any skills shouldn't try, ever?

No, stop being a little girl boy.

Liability to the cause, filtered.

One little boy inclined towards mathematics is worth 10 million barrels of oil

Hail the season

Holy shit OP must be a fucking newfag these are just hilarious in how reddit tier these are. What is the bet you got the top image from google and then made the second in MS paint and stuck the two together?

Just like in real life, coddling retards is a liability. God knows we don't need any more morons like op around here.

And God knows we need every body we can get, or are you fucking superman gonna beat these fuckers all on your lonesome with your laser eyes?

Lose the JEWS part, not that it's incorrect, but it will make your meme get less footing. Switch it to Obama administration

The first half of these images is really good, it makes fun of everyone blaming everything on the Russians.
The jew shit makes any normalfag completely disregard it.
Learn how to propaganda, then come back.

Just go to startpage and lookup "Free photoshop alternatives" I know you're a newfag and I agree with the people who said "try harder" - but I don't give a fuck if you fail, I give a fuck if you keep trying. Keep fighting dude.

Is this the birth of an epic new forced meme?

The naming of the Jew isn't the problem, it's that it doesn't make sense when compared to the first half of the image and how fucking low quality it is.

Do "Russian interference" on the top and show the dog, then do "Israeli interference" on the bottom with the USS Liberty.

Those things never work out IRL

May I suggest editing this template to be the merchant's head with a star of David crashing his bike with a laptop or Russian flag? "Damn Russians" would be the caption. Im on mobile / don't have GIMP

1. Unfounded war-mongering
2. Jews get their war if it's believed

Simple. If enough people become Jew-wise because of this one issue, the kikes will either think twice about war or will be rightfully blamed if they do try to go ahead.

Since when do people come here for praise? And we still have complaints about redditors? I don't care about praise, I want people to hate kikes as much as I do. That's the reward in itself.

Yes, I'm a newfag because I left this for endchan then came back since there's traffic here. We should be past the point of infighting by now.

We're running out of time to name the Jew. We've gained followers by pushing the threshold. Go ahead and review Mein Kampf where the point is made that we're pushing for a new World Concept, we need fanaticism, and anyone content to stay at the feeding trough of the current order is a jackal. Propaganda also needs to incite emotions, but ok, maybe the WWIII=Jews idea can be expressed subtly. Try it, but it still has to be known. They are the root issue.

Except it looks like you are blaming the Jews for the dog fucking up the tree. You can't just staple shit that doesn't even match tenses onto it.

No. Infighting keeps us strong and lets us evolve faster than our opponents. Hugboxing is stagnation.

I've had enough of not being blatant. Throwing off the cloak helped win an election. We can make anti-Semitism fashionable and cool again. Pic related with a caption like "if it happens again, we know"

These memes are facebook tier. Step it up senpai.

Go back, RIDF.

I'm not totally sure about that anymore. I'd like to think it's assumed that we're all White and fascist here and thus have important things in common, so paranoia should be directed at obvious targets, not at stupid shit like paragraph formatting.

Sorry, bro – I'm not a NEET, I'm done for now. I can write, but this stuff takes too much time.

Please don't tell me you think this is subtle

I know I am going to get some >muh pr replies to this, but "antisemitism" doesn't redpill people. To redpill people you need to get them thinking, "Why are so many actors jewish? So many bankers? So many politicians?". This fails on that front.
The only thing this will make a normalfag think is "Oh, looks like another 4chan Nazi. I guess the media was right about Russia. Blocked."

To make an effective propaganda you need to look at it as a one sided argument. The meme you presented would make since if everyone already agreed with Holla Forums on Russia, but they obviously don't.

The fuck, bro? Jim got us covered? Cover my anus with your tongue and call it a government, god damn.

We're not talking about paranoia, we're talking about OC quality.

Dumb.

1 good meme > 1000 meme generator images

I suggested it could be expressed subtly, not that anything I've been saying is subtle.

Yes, but wasn't that already done with ((( ))) and Jews and Jewish organizations putting those parentheses around their own names on Twitter? I have a hard time imagining anything else that could be so effective, so I think this is essentially the standard meme for coincidences. So, maybe it would work to form a kind of flow chart in people's minds, considering how this is a big complex of things that most don't bother to understand.

Something like: (((neocons))) → (((media coverage of "interference in election"))) → no evidence → (((who))) benefits?

It's not possible to convey everything – the kikes' eternal grudge against the Russians, how they can't tolerate a nation with growing traditionalism/rejection of poz, depopulation of Whites, or Israel's intentions – so maybe if a few essential things are broken down and connections are implied, then the knee jerk reaction you mentioned wouldn't be such a problem for a normie.

What?

for me, i think the history helps. i don't think we've done a good enough job of connecting the dots to the wayback. we haven't needed to yet, but to the extent that people even engage in critical thinking, they will want to know why such a conspiracy could be passed down over the generations. objections arise when people are confronted with the fact that the holohoax is taught in schools, enforced by the media and laws, and there has to be an explanation for why this is easily observable and verifiable.

bretty gud 5/5 :DDDD

No, I was responding to someone about infighting specifically. Maybe check out the context next time. But yes, I'm not saying my OC isn't shit.

A meme isn't just an image.

Yeah and you dont have any of the quality of a good meme or a good image with an existing meme. It's just facebook tier template trash. Sorry mate, I like the hustle but that's not how memeing is done.

those filthy Russians did it

Fair enough. I should have made the title just "anti-(((war))) memes" because the point is to make it clear who's responsible and either avert it or thoroughly delouse them after it's attempted.

ITT: ANTI-(((WAR))) MEMES!

(there)

the only thing gayer than your worthless maymays is the incredibly faggy filenames you put on your pathetic maymes

We have fucking standards. Go pirate photoshop and try again. We'll be here to give our specific brand of help.

I'll make you a template

Morons on your team are even more dangerous than geniuses in the enemy camp. OP has created an abortion. Lurk the fuck moar or leave.

These are on the level of those Holla Forums comics. Holy shit you autistic retard.

Maybe go home?:
>>>Holla Forums

Ok, you do the heavy meme lifting and I'll go back to effortposting elsewhere. Apply the strength of each individual for the good of the whole.

I thoroughly support this.

If it was leftypol there'd be about twenty more lines of text.

Kek has spoken. OP confirmed for hopeless faggot.

This user gets it.
Examples of sharable memes that make sense. Study them.

Jesus fucking christ what ever happened to lurking?

It's fair to say there's room for improvement but I wouldn't worry too much about all bitching ITT from double niggers. Most of them never create OC and if they do post anything it's most likely taken straight from a certain cuckold imageboard I won't mention.

lel, that was me, the OP. Stop pretending that you can identify everyone's lurking/posting history.

I applaud your effort OP, but if I may, I'd like to share some constructive criticism.
The 'everything is russia's fault' meme works on it's own because it's funny, over exaggerated red-scare satire.
The 'it's actually the jews behind everything' meme works on it's own because it's true.
This combination just doesn't seem to fit together well, and therefore likely does not have the reproductive fitness to do any good in regards to influencing normalfags.

thoughts?

Add the black border to the text and it's ready to ship.

it's called stroke

If you can't do the drop shadows for the text, post the image without text and I'll do it, just name a font.

That makes perfect sense, thanks user.

And in relation to what I mentioned in the two would cover the "no evidence" and "(((who))) benefits" components of all this.
is an example of something that fits the "(((media coverage)))" component. Find something for the neocohens, imply the connections, and we've got a meme complex!

OH FUG THERE IT IS
Nice. A bit more of the AIPAC angle and the foreign policy it promotes, and we're in business.

Teamwork :D

lol i don't even have photoshop, i just tacked it together with word, screenshots and paint - i'll just give you the original images, but if it's absolutely necessary i'll do it over.

font is bebas kai
dafont.com/bebas-kai.font

I'm on it, it'll take a few minutes on this toaster.

Traditionally, impact is used.

sorry lad, these just don't have potential at all

Just the top image is better.

THIS

the USS Donald Cook. I knew that ship looked familiar.

Woops, fixing impact-dropshadow.

excellent work m8
now just slightly lower the top text on the bebas one (and crop out the black lines on the top image if possible) and it'll be perfect.

From another thread.

Useful as "breadcrumb" towards red-pill.