Michelle Obama Reads ‘Night Before Christmas’ to Kids, Adds ‘St. Nick Gave Up Smoking’

"First Lady Michelle Obama and TV/Radio host Ryan Seacrest experienced several uncomfortable moments while reading the classic Christmas tale The Night Before Christmas to a group of children at the heart and kidney unit at Children National Health Center in Washington, D.C. on Monday."

Follow Adelle Nazarian on Twitter @AdelleNaz‪ ‬
Politics & nat'l security reporter [email protected]/* */ | fmr campaign embed covering [email protected]/* */_Pence‬ | Iran | China | India | ‪#AdelleTruthBomb‬ ‪#NuclearCheckMate‬

Having a 6 foot nigger tranny reading them a Christmas story was probably more uncomfortable for the kids tbh.

These fucking niggers. They have no sense of tradition or decorum. All they do is whore it up to the media to get buzz. Anyone who thinks they won't be hearing about these apes long after their stink has been cleaned from the Whitehouse are fools.

Is there a webm or what the fuck? Shit OP tbh.

Why is there such a drive to stop smoking? Alcohol kills just as much as smoking, if not more with drunk driving and drunken rages and fights, so death tolls aren't the real issue. Is it the slight testosterone increase with smoking? Is it the socialization aspect?

>Politics & nat'l security reporter [email protected]/* */ | fmr campaign embed covering [email protected]/* */_Pence‬ | Iran | China | India | ‪#AdelleTruthBomb‬ ‪#NuclearCheckMate
what is this shit

The largest non-health related factor would probably be the impact smoking (namely the breaks) has on productivity.

Fuck em.

sage

i hate this country so much lads

Absolutely fuck them. During a summer job I had at a small place I would work with one other person at max. Most of my coworkers were smokers, and whenever they were kowtowing to their addiction during busy hours I wanted to strangle them.

To hell with your smoke breaks.

Yeah, fuck those bad goys for not giving every second to the kike!

You're right I should sit 8 straight hours at my desk and look busy when I have nothing to do instead

Most workplaces are required to give you breaks regardless. And yeah, I'd rather play the busy game than poison my lungs.

That's on you.
Nonwhites need not post.

Do something else. Read a book, do a crossword, talk to coworkers or something. Hell even masturbating would be better.

smoking is objectively useful in the modern workplace tbqh

Ignore the other fags, nicotine helps produce testosterone and inhibits parts of the brain that encourages social conformity. It's why (((they))) made it fashionable for kids and women to smoke. Now that communism is en vogue, they don't want normalsfags to use products that encourage them to shuffle of their carefully crafted herd mentality.

Same logic would apply to doing squats or lifting weights outside. Smoking is a waste of time for everyone including yourself.

While it is possible, the same logic would apply in the case of reading a book and your boss is an avid reader.

Shit OP.

listen to yourself

What a gay

TIDF here in full force I see.

The issue is that it's HIGHLY addictive, and not just harmful when you use it yourself. I have no problem with occaisional smokers. But when your use affects your daily life and the lives around you, it's degenerate.

Being so weak as to become addicted to cigarettes (as well as other forms of drugs) is what makes it degenerate.

you people are fucking idiots lol

Jokes on you, I smoke additive free organic tobacco and not once have I ever felt any feelings of addiction towards it. There was a while back where money was tight so I didnt smoke for nearly 2 months and I didn't feel a thing

Its the modern mass market smokes that are pumped full of so much shit that is not only bad for you but highly addictive, going natural and organic in this instance is the only way to go

Nicotine is the highly addictive substance. It's naturally in tobacco. It's not an additive. Perhaps you're some kind of mutant that it doesn't effect, but for nearly everyone else it's extremely addictive.

No

checked for trips of truth

I have never understood the concept of tobacco addiction. I casually smoke whenever I feel like, never feel the slightest hints of addiction. Quite the opposite. When I smoke for a few days in a row I get sick of it and usually throw the pack away, not buying another one for months.

kneel before me puny mortal

It keeps the blood flowing
t. Charls

Stop youre being a faggot at least switch to cloves or something

I find cigars and cigarillos very moreish but I just limit myself to a maximum of one a week and I'm fine. I think its more of a willpower problem for smokers than it is any addictive properties of tobacco.

Its the same with alcohol, I drink probably twice a year at the most and never have any urges to drink when I see others doing it.

How much healthier is pipe smoking than cigarettes?

WE GET IT, YOU VAPE

Tbqh famalam, my mouth fedora is quite pleasant and woman don't tell me I smell/taste like shit. Don't tell me it isn't the best feeling to not have your coworkers wrinkle their noses at the stench of cigarettes that trails after a smoke.

Is there anything I can smoke that won't get me addicted?

It's not that anyone who takes a smoke break is automatically unproductive. It's that a large number of the addicted take multiple breaks per hour, dampening productivity. If you work three times harder, congrats. You're not every the average addict.

Well you're not supposed to inhale tobacco hence why cigarettes have a bunch of additives so you don't cough up a lung. So cigars/pipes have a lot less impact on your health.