Rotschild Island

So the Rotschilds have their own Island… in Antartica. Interesting in light of Buzz Aldrin's alleged comments; Russia's religious mission to Antartica; Obama's visit etc. Or maybe I'm just a nigger cryto-jew shill and should fuck off to halfchan. Thoughts?
google.ie/maps/place/Rothschild Island/@-69.7818617,-72.6701856,24739a,20y,39.38t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0xbb68aa5824b32959:0x6e3c749ef3cdf334!8m2!3d-69.6!4d-72.55

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5rtRL0vvUBQ
theblackvault.com/documentarchive/operation-highjump/#
whatdoesitmean.com/index2002.htm
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/?utm_term=.7639134f464c
mospat.ru/en/2016/02/18/news128605/
govtslaves.info/obamas-secret-antarctica-trip-a-planned-ww3-escape-route-operation-highjump-russia-u-s/
snopes.com/buzz-aldrin-tweeted-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself/
youtu.be/MyTIi1IOSr0
youtu.be/SFzg77caewU
youtu.be/l0N4UADJkRs
youtube.com/watch?v=se5lsORpWbM
youtube.com/embed/FTHUI7gZ5DE?feature=oembed
thefreethoughtproject.com/senator-isis-tool-us-saudi-arabia-nato/
montalk.net/science/136/the-physics-of-2012
tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Rothschild_Island¶ms=69_36_S_72_33_W_type:isle
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/48
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/17846
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/24765
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/28006
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/36732
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/42457
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/50604
foxnews.com/tech/2012/08/02/antarctica-once-covered-in-palm-trees-scientists-discover.html
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2358695/Woolly-mammoth-frozen-Siberia-39-000-YEARS-goes-display-Tokyo-woolly.html
youtube.com/watch?v=oaZlIA6R2NU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_cosmology
nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-s-aim-observes-early-noctilucent-ice-clouds-over-antarctica
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What.
What the fuck.

Hmm interesting

Yeah it was mentioned in this doc I'm watching on jewtube youtube.com/watch?v=5rtRL0vvUBQ near the start. Flew out at me. By the way it Rothschild I know. Typo

There's a lot of kikes with that name, are we sure its (((them)))?

Bump for interest.

you do need to fuck off to halfchan with your retarded half-baked thread

What the fuck are you even suggesting OP? Be more specific

le rothechilds island???? what xD??? is this le secret base???? guys what is this????? it's habbening! xD

All Rothschilds are kikes but not all kikes are Rothschilds. If they could afford an Island in a position of strategic military and geopolitical interest we can assume it was them I'd say

Yes it's them. Many of the Rothschild's have been explorers in order to claim ownership of land all over the world.

I'm saying its interesting fuckwit. Caught your attention you silly nigger.

An island you say? Meh - they own their own country. Pic relevant.

[Citation needed]

They've made sure that no one outside their family has that name. They basically have a copyright on it.

Sauce on all of these.

I'm giving you a bump becouse it looks suspicious, pic related.

Kike names borrow heavily from the german composition of words to form a bigger word. Roth means red and child means shield. Zuckerberg means sugar mountain. That means this cookie cutter name creation leads to a lot of overlap.

Operation highjump: theblackvault.com/documentarchive/operation-highjump/#
Expedition to Antartica which occured at the end of WW2 in response to an earlier Nazi mission carried out jut prior to the beginning of the war.Operation was given full backing and resources of the US Navy. Mission was cancelled due to too many casualties.

“I could not help feeling that they were evil things– mountains of madness whose farther slopes looked out over some accursed ultimate abyss. That seething , half-luminous cloud-background held ineffable suggestions of a vague, ethereal beyondness far more than terrestrially spatial; and gave appalling reminders of the utter remoteness, separateness, desolation, and aeon-long death of this untrodden and unfathomed austral world.”

Tbh the Rothschild should really be talked about more in general on Holla Forums, although this thread is a little half baked.

It's actually illegal for private companies to "own" parts of Antarctica.

Yeah sorry was strictly a lurker till now. Sloppy first post.
Russia: whatdoesitmean.com/index2002.htm
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2016/02/18/for-russias-church-leader-a-trip-to-antarctica-is-not-just-a-photo-op/?utm_term=.7639134f464c
mospat.ru/en/2016/02/18/news128605/

Obama:
govtslaves.info/obamas-secret-antarctica-trip-a-planned-ww3-escape-route-operation-highjump-russia-u-s/
Aldrin:
snopes.com/buzz-aldrin-tweeted-we-are-all-in-danger-it-is-evil-itself/
Its tenuous tinfoil hat man shit. Thought provoking shit though

Kill yourself reddit.

This is my theory so far.

There have been several sentient species that have come before man in the several eras before our rise. Many of these species went along the same path we are on now technologically speaking and eventually hit a technological singularity.

However, rather than completely evacuate the Earth, a coalition of "hyper-sentient" beings remained to assist the next era of sentient species. We are the next in line.

This is where the story of gods come into play from our ancients. The feathered beings, flying chariots of fire, giants, etc. were literal documentations of events our ancestors witnessed. They have helped us through various points in history, and we are very close to reaching "hyper-sentience", allowing them reveal themselves after thousands of years of work.

The hollow earth theory is a partial truth.

Partial in the sense that Earth truly is cored out with a vast network of artificial tunnels and caverns connected various underground cities together in order to minimize surface time (and not be detected by man). The Northern and Southern poles are the largest entrances though they are still relatively small compared to some of the tunnels they connect to. They were both artificially made, and have defense systems in place to ensure invasion of the underground networks can't happen. This is why Operation Highjump had a massive arsenal but still failed.

Nazis possibly accessed this network prematurely and vowed to not reveal the "prime directive" until the technological singularity occurs, then they will head the reveal, along with other humanoid species to soften the panic of "the reveal". They most likely were allowed in because their voyage was scientifically based, not for conquering purposes.

If anyone wants me to continue let me know.

Other than feels, what makes you think that?

I want you to continue. Go on sir. I'm listening.

I will admit it is a lot of speculation on my part, however I also think that with enough research on these topics you can start to connect dots.

Home of the giants.
They lived there until the last ice age ended, then moved back up north. (Nordic people, swe, no & dk)

Even the indians met 'the giants' many thousand years ago, search and you'll find. (Can't post pics, not at home)
The kikes have tried to silence this for hundreds of years.

'the giants'? Any related articles? Admittedly op post half baked. If someone has done any more research into Antartica related material would be swell :D

Please do.

Yes, this is true. I find it funny that the (((scientific))) community has convinced the world that the things our ancestors carved into stone weren't supposed to be taken literal.

The various political and religious figures making trips to Antarctica as of recent seems to indicate something big is happening.

Combine this with the rumor that the arch of Gabriel was uncovered, and horns/trumpets have been heard coming from the sky in morocco and Israel and it makes my balls shrivel with anxiety.

videos related to the trumpets

youtu.be/MyTIi1IOSr0

youtu.be/SFzg77caewU

youtu.be/l0N4UADJkRs

youtube.com/watch?v=se5lsORpWbM

I like this /x/ thread but keep it with sources, else it will derail fast.

Also the accuracy of the under-ice coast of Antarctica in the Piri Reis maps

All I ever wanted to know was the truth. The whole truth. Who knows what we are capable of as human beings super powers that we don't know yet. Recently I've been wondering about magic/magicians and miracles. Did Jesus really walk on water? Can you really heal someone with just a touch? I have faith that in our lifetimes, some earth-shattering biblical-scale truths will be revealed. Fucking normies have to ruin it for the rest of us because their heads would explode. Of course they're not the ones witholding the Truth.

My bad, I'll try to find the places I've found info, but I don't keep my search history so it may take a bit of time to track some things down.

Bullshit seeding Blue Beam for next month.

intebrezing. it could be the source of the dna they are after. can't clone the devil without his nephilim dna. or maybe some sort of ritual burial site holding relevant tech from them. not to mention it's conveniently close the the flat-earther's dome. the shrill shilling in this thread can't be overheard, too. got any more info?

no one else picked up on the jew nose did they
kek

kek that'd be a funny twist - "when hell freezes over"

IT'S ANTARCTICA, NOT ANTARTICA, YOU STUPID NIGGERS.

why next month

I too think our lifetimes will be filled with truths beyond our comprehension. However the idea of Armageddon, the end of days, etc. I think is more of a reference of our time as the ruling being on Earth ending and not the actual apocalypse.

We will "ascend" into our hyper sentient selves and then most of the world will leave Earth to populate the stars. We will then take control of the prior "Watcher" position to help the next species arise. My guess is it will be another ape, elephant, or maybe dolphins.

All dogma will be considered a different face of the same die. All of which comes from the Ancients who have overseen our progress.

The funny thing about how Revelations words God's arrival "Behold, I come as a thief."

As in, it is very unexpected. No one saw it coming and God will be upon us in an instant. That sounds a lot like a technological singularity. We like to think that our predictive ability will allow us to just ease into this era slowly, but the exponential nature of our technological progress says otherwise.

We thought an AI beating a professional GO player was still a decade or two away, then AlphaGo shocked the world. We are much much further along the timeframe than any "expert" has ever predicted.

Can you elaborate on the anti-christ cloning efforts? With sources if possible?

vid related

the nephilim (or fallen ones) are as dead as the jews, but the cabal is not kosher in the head (in terms of their "borrowed" language) so nothing would surprise me anymore. tower building takes time though, and they get exceedingly incompetent at it.

What's this now? I haven't heard about that and can't find what you're talking about in a google search

shit now you've got my attention

That looks suspiciously like an axis mundi.

there are no facts in this game, and if there were, they would be buried under 1k feet of ice

It's nothing. Jews trying to seed apocalyptic fervor to rile up the Christians and distract people.

which is exactly where one would start digging for

I'll dump some Rothschild stuff

yeah no shit what makes you think they will actually blue beam us next month

it's a really hard video to find, almost like somebody doesn't want the knowledge out there. I'm not OP but I've had some interesting experiences that lead me to believe the inner earth is a real thing in one way or another

Well, it Was said that Jormungandr would scream on ragnarok…

Blue beam is just a way to make "Armageddon" real in our eyes so that the reveal can happen.

I think we are about to enter a technological singularity that will be assisted by the "Watchers" so that humanity won't be enslaved by those who are in control of the world (((Them))).

Not dismissing this for potential but the Rothscilds have a load of shit named after them including a Giraffe.

We should find this species of giraffe they are clearly connected to the conspiracy!

Rothschild Involvement in South African Diamond trade. Use this to turn Blacks against them.

Lol

yeah more political theater, and back to business as usual, ie slavery.

No it isn't. I found it immediately by searching for "rotating water microgravity" on YT.

"according to witnesses which wanted to stay anonymous…", yes yes. if you can imagine "flying saucers" launching from beneath the ocean's surface and lasering their entire fleet. sounds too much like kikery to me to be considered. if something like that had actually occurred, it wouldn't have been "ze ebil nadsis" but the demons of lucifer. it's no secret this whole alien bs is a disguise for the other-dimensional beings the bible calls demons, shape-shifters or simply, evil spirits. they have possessed a good bit of humans by now, all the media cunts and politicians for sure are reptiles by now. and if they ain't they soon will be, there is a coup taking place now, on both sides….

Like what?

It's the last thing they'll try before the just straight up try a civil war.

How high are you?

Explains a lot.
At least their roach golem is going to turn against them eventually.

this whole civil war meme is bullshit. we are slaves on a plantation, and whatever action the plantation owner takes, it's not described as a civil war.

I bet they rape underage penguins there.

eh heh, well. Both sides indeed. I'm pretty sure we're not unrelated to the phenomenon, we Holla Forumsacks. I often get the impression I'm an alien spy on a deep cover mission to get this world off the rails of self-destruction. There is a … gulf of consciousness, between the "demon"-possessed psychopaths and their normalfag prey; and, well, us and the normalfags. You can talk about it all in an extraterrestrial context as is popular today, but I still prefer to phrase the dislocation as spiritual, though I find the Buddhist vocabulary to be a little more descriptive and evocative. Philip K. Dick and his homoplasmates.

If there are beings who will oversee the singularity, they will not allow the (((elites))) to control the masses.

Sober, but keep thinking the world isn't a strange place and I'm sure things will be just fine.

It can get speculative fast, but there's for sure bases there and it's not as it seems.

Can we focus on the fact that John Kerry has stayed in Antarctica very recently? He's been panicking about the ice melting down there. Their secrets will be exposed, whatever they're hiding.

ok, good point, I couldn't find it for a while though. you win 10 e-peen points :^)

"Singularity" is so technofetishistic. It also completely leaves out our ancestors, thousands of generations of whom died to bring us to this point. Why not simply conceptualize the question as a spiritual one, as human beings have for time immemorial, long before we all but deified our vidja and autistic friend simulator terminals?

i dont want to be part of your singularity

I always feel this way, but wonder if everyone that came before, felt the same way?

whatever. here's some jewtube tv on the matter

secret antarctic gateway to hell!!!

first, it was cern, and now it's the penguins.
my be is still on the swiss, though. mammon worshipping cunts!

youtube.com/embed/FTHUI7gZ5DE?feature=oembed

not only is it fetishistic, it's completely fucking suicidal. if you remove all the kike fantasy, it's literally just a physical robot that controls everything. doesn't sound so fucking cool anymore.

It would be dismissed as tinfoil larping and I don't want to argue with anyone about it but I was taken to the inner earth while sleeping once, I saw the sky that always looked like it was dusk, and their way of living. some sort of medical crew showed up to spray me with some kind of fog because I had outsider diseases. I also saw how they can rearrange objects through thought alone. They offered me a chance to stay there but I didn't want to make my mom sad due to my disappearance. when the 'dream' was over I had a sensation of falling a couple inches into my bed like I was dropped off. I know it sounds like a dream hallucination and could very well have been. But it had a certain non-dream-like quality. Not sure if it matters, I was vegetarian at the time (I'm not anymore) and have blond hair/blue eyes

lol. no, dont watch this haha

read this instead
thefreethoughtproject.com/senator-isis-tool-us-saudi-arabia-nato/

How fucking stupid are you?

There are forces of good out there user. Don't be so pessimistic and most importantly, hold faith that in the end things will turn out alright.

The only true enemy is the paranoia of your own mind. Then again there are superficial enemies who will either cast aside their power or die a quick death.

I'm on tor. Why do vids always 404?

Cause we've all seen the core and know its real first hand. It's good to be skeptical but that's a video showing you what happens in zero g to a liquid ball.

maybe it's your browser. The video is on youtube too if that helps:

If the core were hollow, the earth wouldn't have enough mass to maintain the moon in its gravitational orbit you fuck

Leftist humor is so low energy.

What do you think (((they))) wanted him there for? Does this mean that the ice caps melting really doesn't have anything to do with environmentalism, and maybe they are trying to make some secret terraforming project look like it is something else caused it (i.e. muh global warming.)

i used to be optimistic, then i found out everything was a lie. and yes i'm aware of the archetypical hero journey meme, and death/rebirth memes in life. however faith has to have an anchor in something tangible. the faith that the sun will reappear after the solstice five days from now is based on reliable body of evidence.

you seem really mad about this. All I did was show a video. Take a deep breath and remind yourself that it's possible for you to not know everything about the earth and cosmos

I will not fall for the jewish tricks. I know to wait for the proper "singularity". It was foretold in the bible that many will be (((tricked))) which in my eyes means they will initiate their own implementation of "ascension" as an attempt to combat the forces of the gods

solution: moon also hollow

*will not

I don't need to "know everything" to point out how wrong you are about one fact.

Why so defensive?

checked
Apparently the moon rings like a bell when it's hit. From memory, the surface is some sort of titanium mixture.

the core could be toroidal and more dense and have the same effect. That was not a "btfo"

Except that it has enough mass to influence ocean tides all over the world. lol. Good try though.

Why the fuck do you subscribe to that slave cult?

Well, you've got to be careful in how you interpret that sort of thing. I've definitely had seemingly real, deeply meaningful experiences while I was dreaming. But sometimes it speaks to you in metaphors. The lesson will be real, but to get too distracted by the trappings that was used to teach it and you'll end up entangled. A dream about a coworker being a vampire might mean they're really draining time/energy from the department, rather than that they literally drink blood and you should start wearing scarves to work. If you were going to interpret the message of the Hollow Earth dream, how would you do so?

i'm sure we can solve that one with dragons & mermaids

Okay explain volcanoes and tectonics absent a molten core, and solid mass up to the crust.
you can't

Pure coincidence?

Solution: Kosher Star Lizard Technomagicks.

you probably still think that when an object is in motion pi is 3.14

yup, that's why I was hesitant to share it. If I was to interpret it, it would be considered an invitation to a better future where humans have telekinesis

Did I ever say there was no core? No, I said it could be toroidal

in sure ;)

ever hear of stockholm syndrome?

wrong video xD

Thanks. I'm on everychan is there a better way? Or am I just throwing away my anonymity?

I don't subscribe to any religion specifically. I think all religions are different faces of the same coin. They are stories passed to us from the ones who live in the inner earth. The end of times prophecies are warnings to us about the (((trickery))) that usually happens when it is time for a species to "ascend"

I don't have any experience with trying to be anonymous other than proxies. you could ask >>>Holla Forums about it or maybe someone more knowledgeable will chime in

shill detected

I'm… uh… very awkward about returning to my body in the mornings. I can get tetchy, and so can whomever or whatever finally shows up to ensure that I do so. So I'm very used to seeing scenes like a nuclear explosion or standing on the edge of a very tall skyscraper being made to jump off - I always end up back in my body at the end of it. But the metaphorical quality there is very strong. I'm not worried about being thrown off next time I'm in a skyscraper or anything, it's more about existential worries and a distaste for the unrewarding trials this world often offers.

Still, it could be very possible you were "taken," just not quite in the fashion that your brain hallucinated to try to understand the situation. And remember, what you're seeing right now is a hallucination, a haphazardly-edited movie cobbled together by your brain to try to keep you alive for long enough to mate.

Are you serious?

I would say the dream is likely about potential vs. responsibility, or put another way, career vs. family, and that what your dreaming mind determined is that family is more important to you than fulfilling career goals.

how does that make me a shill?

I'm just discussing ideas openly bud, calm down.

haha, so true. Normally when I wake up it's clear to be that what I experienced was just a creation of my mind interacting with the astral plane or itself. But that one seemed different. I often have intense dreams too, often times I'm killing people or trying to get away with killing people. Or emotional stuff.

I can't dismiss that explanation.

I'm not saying anything. Look at the physics that actually happen. If you have a problem take it up with the creator the the laws of the universe

Good fun thread tbh lads. Holla Forums and /x/ do have various points of intersection and its nice to see more fringe topics discussed sometimes. I might make an x/pol/ thread in a few days, they are usually quite popular.

when was the last time an entire species did anything at once? pro tip: bees, fish and other swarm animals with a hive mind do that, but they don't "ascend". in order to act "singularly" you have a single mind and single control. now who do you know that would most benefit from that arrangement?

Fuck off.

strange we didn't get locked, most of them have been lately

what's better, /fringe/ or /x/? To me fringe has a neat style to it, and seems a bit more active.

What a discovery

There's a theory that a change in the natural environment is what's going to cause this Singularity; Rapture; Ascension - whatever you prefer. We live during a low "etheric tide," but changes in the galactic environment have the waves rapidly rushing in. Some evidence that this might actually be true, is that cave paintings and very old oral histories suggest that the Sol system looked quite different during the times humans evolved into sentience. On the other hand, maybe it's all just another metaphor. We don't have a stable memeplex to discuss these ideas, it's always shifting around.

montalk.net/science/136/the-physics-of-2012

The difference is that human:
A. have sentience
B. have free will.

I also addressed this above. Many will be deceived by the (((antichrist))) and join his ranks to battle the true forces of good. They will not know they have been deceived until it is too late and their fate will be sealed along with those who attempted to seize control of all of humanity for their own agenda.

I think it's just as you said. The "environment" is irrelevant to psychopath Jews who could do BP oil spills and destroy the ocean if it benefited them. The ice caps melting do not benefit them in some form.

No. Hallucinations are defined as qualia that do not link up with the percepts of the senses. The word you are looking for is illusion.

I did my thesis on Wittgenstein… so I find qualia to be something of a dubious category. There's nothing that it's like to be red - there's just some shit that's red; some shit that isn't red; and some shit that is sorta red but people will disagree based on a constellation of factors.

thanks user i'll read that. something changed for sure, and i think it's on the level of the poles flipping for the earth or something…everything is upside down. seems like for all of human history we were *reacting*, ie basically just hunter-gatherers battling over land and shit and taking our environment for granted. now it's like we're all co-creating reality, and we are masters of the newtonian level and warped into the quantum mechanical level where you cannot observe without also altering. it's fuckin trippy.

People will have to choose whether they want to join the ranks of (((them))), others may be forced into it when all is said and done.

What I am saying is that the free will aspect will be stripped away once those who are deceived join (((their))) ranks. They will very much be a hivemind.

There is another force, a force of good that wants mankind to "ascend" but keep their free will. This story has happened several times in the history of Earth and is bound to happen again, after man.

well what is that force? jews are nephilim and they work for lizard people archons or whatever. so who are the good guys.

i dont want to be a part of their singularity that i already live in, it's called international central banking and i have no options to get out of it unless i want to be a fucking eskimo. that's called total control and it's a prison of the mind as much as the body.

I appreciate your input. Who's to say what the inside of the earth is actually composed of? Couldn't the centrifugal force in the center create a toroidal core with a hollow inside balanced to gravity? We won't know for sure unless we model it in microgravity in large scale. If the orb of the earth was not spinning, the core would definitely be a solid sphere core. If you add spinning, it could be different. If I was going to design an experiment, I would add a more dense liquid into the spinning ball and see where it settles.

It's not in any way an Island.

Wikipedia puts coordinates at
69° 36′ 0″ S, 72° 33′ 0″ W

tools.wmflabs.org/geohack/geohack.php?pagename=Rothschild_Island¶ms=69_36_S_72_33_W_type:isle

As does Google Earth.

I couldn't find a good word for internal mental sensation without sense data behind. In neuroscience we tend to call them confabulations rather than hallucinations.

it's an island under the ice sheet maybe?

That's pretty fuckin weird if you're right.

Hold up let me see if I can dig up some landmass maps of Antarctica. Anybody know of some?

the piri reis map? heh. Not sure if that part was mapped. the states navy mapped it

Very true. So we agree on that point. Don't trust their companies or anything they will try to sell as computer/brain connecting tech.

You and I will most likely be left in the dust as far as being able to compete in the world, because at first, they will reward their slaves with super intelligence, limited super strength, and a few other things.

Remain true to who you are and were born as and your mind will remain free. Once the Watchers reveal themselves and "Armageddon" begins, the people we will most likely have envied will be the ones we pity. They will be slaves to an evil that has always been around, and will always remain to challenge the next generation of sentient beings.

Then the oceans must be hollow. :^)

Hmm. I have this idea that it's not possible to hallucinate, but that things commonly called hallucinations are just a (mal?)functioning brain seeing different content than is consensus. But if you think about a stage lit by a single light, you'll see different things depending on if the light is red, yellow, or white. Someone having a psychotic episode is perceiving correctly, just not the stuff they should be.

Call them a "necessary evil".

whats this watchers theory all about? sounds like the panopticon of gods or something?

not panopticon…whats the right word for that, like the greek and roman gods system?

Obviously there is real landmass, because of all these mountain ranges surrounding it. But I don't know where that landmass ends, or begins, or how large the "island" actually is.

bullshit you just watched x-files. Are you gonna tell us about the lava men and lord kimbote now?

-Antarctica with all the ice melted pic 1
-Interesting piri reis map drawing. (map was very old, and based on even older maps. 15th century or something)

remember the movie when they found the alien ship under the ice? that guy who produced it had some pretty good insider sources…

that's why I said I didn't want to argue about it and was hesitant to tell the story. take it with a grain of salt

checked
and yikes it looks like a baloon knot at the center

forgot piri reis map ;-;

might be due to the satellites. It's hard to get a satellite to fly over the poles, it was accomplished much later than other satellite paths

Nigger. Stop uploading those shitty res screenshots and start emulation with true HD. That game deserves better.

It's a placeholder name for what they really are. I don't know what their true name is. But they have been called many things.

I'm through with this thread. I hope some of this information has made you more open to the ideas I've brought up.

Just remember to not trust any company shilling enhancing tech. It will enslave your mind and your fate will be sealed.

Remain true to who you are, and do not let others pressure you into this kike bullshit. The singularity will happen in our lifetime, and it will most likely happen in the next few years.

If you hold true to what you are, and wait out the storm like I intend to, you will live a life beyond your wildest dreams, freely, and independently of the jewish ruling

Something definitely weird happened to Antarctica. As I understand it, there are flash-frozen palms under the ice, and wildlife that still had undigested meals in their stomachs. But it's hard to envision what would have permitted a warm Antarctica, that wouldn't have had the rest of the planet's climate ridiculofucked.

Piri Reis… an early transtemporal remote viewing episode? Eh heh.

I want answers, I really do. It's just hard to imagine what answers could be forthcoming and how. I know better than to believe anything anyone online has written, but there's so much smoke that it's hard not to suspect a fire somewhere.

I palmed these from a GIS. One of these days I'll play that game again with screenshots in mind… but I'm afraid of the Tower of Babel.

somewhat offtopic but theres a bunch of rothschild pdfs in the berats-box leak. see file attachments.

wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/48
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/17846
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/24765
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/28006
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/36732
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/42457
wikileaks.org/berats-box/emailid/50604

Oh figures. Still love you bro, your taste is fine.

No, fuck that. Games should be enjoyed in their original resolution on a time period appropriate screen.
Play XG on a CRT or small hand-held, will look way better than those shit tier "HD" upscaling emu mods

You might be right, it's hard to tell. What I outlined is approx 23 miles wide.

I don't know how many times I've woken up from a dream/alternate life only to be teleported back to Schlomo's wild ride at least the ride is almost over It's pretty soul-crushing sometimes. That's another thing I wonder about, how much can we affect the hologram? Is the human mind capable of jumping into different realities and staying there? The answer is already yes because we have the ability to dream, but just how much can we control it? But that leads into scary territory, like a fear of self-induced schizophrenia and getting thrown into a padded cell.

One of the things I hate most about this world is the constant feeling of being held back, like a boot pushing on your head - in all aspects of life. It's fucking crazy to think just how much of a number they've done on us. I discovered cry-laughing recently. Where you go through the physical motions of crying, but instead of tears coming out - it's only laughter.

When Trump gets in office we need to really re-evaluate our study of the mind, minus all the poz that things like (((modern psychology))) poison our collective-conscience with.

I'm gonna need some proof of flash frozen palms and undigested food in stomachs.

well that sounds like a promise that i can't fail to be disappointed by lol

It seems like they've carbon dated it to a long as time ago, for as much as that's worth (more than nothing, quite a bit less than decisive I expect)
foxnews.com/tech/2012/08/02/antarctica-once-covered-in-palm-trees-scientists-discover.html

I read somewhere that there's a lake under the ice that is warm and has fish in it. Heated from geothermal IIRC. Also, there's admiral Byrd's stories of Nazi bases in Antarctica. The Nazis claimed a large part of Antarctica called Neushwaubenland (sic?) by dropping a swastika medal every square mile. The Nazis were very interested in Antarctica.

This article says it still had blood inside. Didn't find the undigested food one but heard it a lot.
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2358695/Woolly-mammoth-frozen-Siberia-39-000-YEARS-goes-display-Tokyo-woolly.html

most people agree that it is Antarctica in the map sans ice.

Do you know what exactly is supposed to be "antarctica" on the piri reis map? Just looks like a shitshow.

Also, why the fuck are there literal fucking Brazzers ads on Holla Forums.

from what i can gather the nazis were hot on the trail of some very ancient, very esoteric knowledge, and it bore fruit in technology that we saw, and technology that we didn't see. exhibit 1 egypt stuff, exhibit 2 antarctica.

Pantheon.

No, because you can have a hallucination in the absence of outside sensory stimulation.

From what you've gathered from pop science and video games.

all im seeing is g force slowing the ball bearing going down the spiral…

I kinda agree on that. Looks like a bunch of crap. The map was copied by a Turk from older maps hence the shitty drawing probably :^)

Apparently they don't get to choose what ads are on the site. I had to turn ad blocking back on after having it off for a while here. Jim probably makes enough money selling our IPs anyways.

exhibit 3 Nazi expeditions to Tibet (where they got the swastika?)
exhibit 4 the Ahnenerbe

I wonder what a blind person experiences on hallucinogens

Not to be a nitpicky cunt but neither of these examples provide proof of a 'flash freeze.' The drilled cores only show proof that palm trees once existed in the area and the mammoth blood/flesh could be explained by being buried under ice/snow proper quick.

That being said it is pretty interesting that the south pole was once that warm. 50 degrees F during the night at the coast? Holy shit. I wonder how warm the equator was at that time.

That's predicated upon certain assumptions about the existence of a static, internally consistent reality. I think things can be a little more bendy and fuzzy than that. Does a remote viewer travel out of their body and see this world, or do they somehow see another world which is infinitesimally different from ours? I've had a good few lucid dreams in my life. It's hard to dismiss those contents as being entirely unreal, though of course I have to allow from the start that if there is any reality to them, it follows very different rules and behaviors than the one which I'm more conventionally accustomed to.

No, you're right, though that just makes the Piri Reis issue all the weirder. I wonder how much the government really does know about all thsi shit. It would be quite humorous if they were as wandering around in the dark as we are.

the ball that goes through the loop (which is 3.14r long) takes the same amount of time as the ball going straight takes to go 4r which is contrary to what is supposed to happen in (((physics)))

I agree with you. I don't know enough about it to comment.
Scorching, or the Antarctica wasn't there always. Perhaps Australia was the south pole and it slipped at some time.

definitely much more than they let on

A bit more pliable than folks think, and nebulous to an extent. In regards to antartica and the thread topic, I've mentioned my synchronicity with antartica from earlier this year, but I'll repost this pic. Had a string vision and energy dyeing a meditation session a few months ago that caused me to have a sneezing fit. When I blew my nose, the marks on the tissue made a silhouette of antartica with a point on a trench in Marie Byrd land.
Good evening, brother, how do you fare? Terribly snowy day here in MN, mostly caught up on sleep. Made some soup last night during the trump rally.

exactly, the swastika goes back to the sumerians right (sum-aryans?)… and the black sun etc and whatever powers they connected to through those symbols…

And before you mention it, if it was a centrifugal friction slowing affect you would see the spiral ball slow more and more at each 1/4 (or r) interval. But when you watch, both balls are experiencing the same friction, as one ball doesn't lag behind the other more over time

you're exactly right. there are no historical events or writings or anything to support this. whoops!

That's so bad it's a parody of itself

Doing good, doing good. Just had a cup of coffee so it should be a good while before I hit the late evening weariness/malaise. MN, eh? Must be quite cold. It gets in the thirties at night here which is my idea of Antarctica.

I remember seeing a document floating around here a while back that detailed telegraph coorespondance between a Nazi sub and some high ranking officer back in Germany. Supposedly they were on a classified mission to look for possible access to underneath the antarctic ice sheet. Supposedly the correspondence ended with the sub stating that they found something and only popped back out to report the coordinates and state that they would not be coming back. Not sure of the validity but it's a fantastic story nonetheless.

Not to derail but I was talking with some friends the other day and we kind of touched on this. The question was that if you could set up a save point for life when you went back to that point would things turn out the exact same way as they had before? My argument was that even if you went back without any knowledge of what would happen random variables would cause the eventual outcome to be different. My buds disagreed.

It really is dissapointing, I understand the need to classify information but imagine what could be accomplished by completely opening up all the information they have to the world. Crowd sourcing the investigation of these topics would accelerate the rate at which we discover our/our planets history.

that's a dick

There was a good thread here a couple days ago by somebody who did freelance work for oil companies in Africa… he talked a lot about Great Game energy politics. I mean, just imagine if there really is some kind of ZPE generator. Global politics would be thrown into chaos overnight, everyone would rethink their alliances, and some people who've been waiting for an opportunity to get stabby over long-held grudges might take a crashing oil market as their chance. But it's a thing that needs to be done; global warming speculations aside, ocean acidification is the real deal and it's bad for things that humans like eating.

Can someone redpill me on the black sun buzz?

the sensation of being dropped is commonly associated with dreaming. it was just a dream. it was a pretty dank one though, and dreams matter. I dreamt about kek once, and it was extremely dank.

I've never heard of the arch of Gabriel. What exactly is it? Are you referring to the Ark of the Covenant?

Speaking of the topic of archangel Gabriel, has anyone ever looked closely near the angel's hairline near the ears? It looks like an alien device, almost similar to what we have as a modern day blue tooth (would fit too since the arch angel's purpose is to be a messenger of God).

well this brings up the tesla stuff, and my mind naturally goes to black budget r&d that could be pulled off with unlimited energy and money. if there are orders-of-magnitude advanced tech out there, then there could be a huge event at any time to unveil it. the shock will no doubt be used to corral us all into a new level of mind control.

kek confirms. this is true.

read up: contraeducacao.files.wordpress.com/2012/09/who-built-the-moon_-knight-christopher.pdf

have you heard of anyone remote viewing back to that time, or the admiral byrd encounter?

swastikas have been found in almost every ancient culture. maybe not Egypt.

I kinda agree, because you would have gained soul memory that would affect you even if your conscious mind was wiped (fringe theory I'll admit)

or an eggplant

I once had a dream of the future of my neighborhood which was developed in places that were only forest. You're probably right. It seemed like some sort of mystical experience though.

Also, the Nazis had hottie psychic babes that communicated with otherworld beings. Pic related, they had long hair because it worked as psychic antennae.

beards serve the same purpose for wizards. the more you know!

that's a terrifying full house, satan.

cheers. it's almost as if ancient people across the earth were obsessed with reading the signs in the heavens for some reason lol

Yeah, it's -6 currently, but the low is set at -25. We've had mild winters for a few years running, so this was a given. Had to go out in the snow on Friday to replace my auto battery, which was the worst of it I had to deal with.
Checked my mail and saw a community ed listing for kyudo, being hosted down the road, and my recent meditations have had a theme of arrows and archery. I'm strongly considering attending. I don't recall asking, are you a GATE? Did they place you in a group after named super kids, or something along those lines?

Think of how terrified they'd be seeing at what modern humans have put into the sky.

The Nazis were anti-Occultists. Even the SS, with its mystic trappgings, were not casters.

while we're sharing important things to read:
selfdefinition.org/psychology/Julian-Jaynes-Origin-of-Consciousness-Breakdown-of-Bicameral-Mind.pdf

(checked)
Used to have a picture on my HD that was a quote from Boeing. Basically he said anything you can imagine is possible and exists, but is locked away. If anyone has it I'd appreciate it.

In the bible, Samson lost his power when they cut his hair. The injuns also say their long hair connects them with nature. There's a story out there about some Navajo (IIRC) oper8rs that specialized in tracking that were recruited by the military. Story goes that when they shaved their heads, they lost their "connection". Hell even when I was a kid I used to cry when my mom cut my hair - and she would always cut it way too short. Now I try to keep it in mane-mode.
Also
I wonder what our kids would be like.

Jaynes' evidence doesn't fully support his thesis, but it comes damn close. His parameters were a little off, but he's really fucking close to the target. Naturally, the (((American Psychiatric Association))) tore him to shreds and tried to discredit him.

grow a full fu mancu too, twenty two

just found this for tldr moon youtube.com/watch?v=oaZlIA6R2NU

Kek wills it

i dont know what that means, but occult just means hidden, like same as esoteric, if you ask me. when i was a dumb kid and watched raiders of the lost ark i thought it was satanic powers they were searching for. now maybe the opposite…

Seems a good thread for Der Glocke pill.

this shit gets way too neon genesis evangelion for my comfort

I get that spy thing, but in keeping with the extraterrestrial line of refence maybe more like terran/ET hybrids meant to push the normies back on the right path. The terrans are being preyed upon as you said are very different from the "demonic" psychopaths as you put it. But I as well always seen the stark difference in them and even those like us from them.

Kind of odd seeing a similar view like that. I am not familiar with Buddhist vocabulary as it relates to this though, which is the only reason why I put it in the ET format. That or I need to chill on the xfiles.

why is this pill so delicious? I'll never be able to take it again and all pills will be dust and ashes in my mouth in comparison

Nope. Not too familiar with remote viewing but it seems gaining any sort of knowledge via that method would be incredibly limited since it's such a desolate location.

Well this thread has pretty much gone full /fringe/ so fuck it.

I've had an interesting idea for a while now, it's kind of on the topic of ZPE, ancient civilizations and the Fermi Paradox. The idea is that at some point any sufficiently intelligent being/beings eventually discovers ZPE or some other 'magic' level technology. Almost a way of 'breaking' or 'hacking' universal laws. Now, if we make the assumption(and here is where it goes full fringe), that the universe itself is sentient, wouldn't breaking the laws of the universe trigger an auto-immune response? What if the universe itself purges advanced civilizations much like we try to treat cancer? It would make sense that KNOWLEDGE is what's lost in our history rather than us as a species.

have you read "Sapiens"? it seems to allege that the egyptian civilization collapsed because the pharaohs tried to become gods with complex optical systems and antigrav to levitate the pyramids

Otto Rahns Secret Glory is bretty good too, but I feel it's full of a lot of disinfo, much like a lot of subjects when it comes to the SS/Thule Groups investigations into such matters.

This is a good starting point despite being (((Wikipedia))).
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buddhist_cosmology

It's helpful because instead of dividing the world into Earth, Heaven, Hell, and maybe Limbo, they've got at least 36 separate cosmoses, or world-systems, each of which is as vast and populated as our own. I like it because I feel like it's a cosmology that's finally big enough to have room for everything.

Yep. I wouldn't be surprised to see them roll it out in one final, desperate push.

Not that it would work, all that needs to happen is for Trump to get up and say

Kek. Well there's a cheery thought.

pic related?

Yes, supposedly he lost his ability to call for help psychically. I also hated short hair when I was a kid. Also, when I went through emotional problems as a teenager, I would always get short hair.

It's the "Hitler didn't completely lose" pill which is nice, although impossible at this point to know for sure. There's a tinfoil theory that the Nazis purposely allowed liberal garbage to thrive so the people would willingly accept fascism. If they did, it was a perfect plan.

And since we're going full tinfoil, the trump titor cap for newfags that haven't seen it yet

checked

Have you ever looked into the Vril society? The national socialist German oracles? Occurring to them, our ancestors were not from Earth, and they are many light-years away. They supposedly sent out a distress call near the end of the war, and they got a response saying that they would send several stellar battleships to liberate us. It would supposedly take 50-80 years for them to arrive. The antarctic is supposedly where the last remnant of national socialist Germany escaped to with their family's to rebuild.

I love reading about this stuff because the idea that any day super nazis would come out of the ice caps, and Aryan aliens would descend from above to destroy jews would just about be the best thing ever.

Seems like an updated "King in the Mountain" mytharc, but…

satan trips and god trips in same thread. good thread.

that's good shit… i was just looking into that last night

this is actually highly likely, if this anecdotal evidence from 2012 is any indication. after the election results i distinctly remember a caller to a radio show saying basically he and all his cohort conservatives stayed home, on purpose, to let the country go to shit for four more years under obama to get people to wake the fuck up. at the time i was triggered but there was obviously method to the madness…

I have not but I'll have to check it out. When you look at the architecture of pyramids there is a shit ton of math involved. They at the very least understood the speed of light which is pretty damn advanced for the time period(that or they copied it from an even more advanced civilization, which would be even more awesome).

I fucking love the Trump/Titor time travel theory. At the very least it is just one of the most amazing cases of storytelling in recent history.

I was looking into some of this the other night as well. There is a theory that the earth is actually inhabited by 3 separate advanced species and earth has essentially just become a refuge for 2 of them with the other actually being the natives.

That same line of logic applies to the U.S. shadow agencies. My hope is that at least one of them is only just letting shit slide as a major psy-op to uncuck the country.

What is that last image from?

I have no idea. It comes up when you search for New Swabia/Agartha/Hollow Earth. I'm sure there is a blog about it somewhere, I've just not put in the effort to find a decent one.

I gotta do more research on Evangelion, the creator definitely knew and connected with some serious shit. I wonder how much of it is actually possible. probably way more than most of us would be comfortable with

and there's your starter kit for blue beam 2017

Even though some Holla Forumsacks roll their eyes at this shit, myth-making is culture-making, and we've been losing the kulturkampf for too long. I can't believe that the creation fire of groups like the Thule Society has ended up with us of all people. A bunch of weeb shitposters who wanted anime to be real so badly we might have accidentally memed the whole thing.

Pic related as I was reading the wiki. "World" atop "world"…

agreed, also RIP thread. It was fun while it lasted.

meh, just don't trust things in the sky that you can't prove are physical

One thing that amuses, comforts, and terrifies me is that - we're all going to die. No matter what the zeitgeist brings, each and every one of us is going to witness an Apocalypse in our lives. There's no getting around it. No immanentization of the eschaton can prevent it I know, I know, let me have my little joke. Each one of us is an entire universe.

from what i can gather this is what the jews actually believe and practice. it would make sense that they keep us from connecting with our group wouldn't it?

Meh, reincarnation. Also, it's gonna be way worse for Soros or Kissinger to give up their shit so lel

Not sure what you're trying to imply friend. Der Glocke, Agartha and advanced Nazi tech have been discussed on Holla Forums befoore and I'm just regurgitating things that Holla Forums exposed to me really.

Who?

1. the nazis developed a prototype antigrav device in the 30s
2. operation paperclip they bring tech to the US, accidently crash one in the desert and word gets out
3. fast forward a few decades of black ops r&d
4. you have actual real UFOs flying around jazzing us all to become chipped to buy & sell
5. thousand year reign of the jews in technocracy over the goy

Shit, I hope reincarnation isn't true, or at least that I can have a nice decent rebirth out of a lotus somewhere in the Deva world, and not another bloody, screaming ejection from a woman's vagina into this world of goddamn bullshit and particular fuckery.

not implying anything, just saying that type of evidence adds up to tell the hidden history of the late 20th century and all the secret tech

I would believe it, supposedly they tried spanish and german on the occupants of the roswell craft (can't provide sources on this one)

depends on whether you advanced enough in this life to leave the cycle. It's not all bad, being in the womb is the ultimate /comfy/ so that's nice for a while

Looks to be like a diagram using earths magnetic field as a piece of evidence to prove the hollow earth theory in some way.

Holy shit, I didn't even piece that together. The lore points to it, even the 'Holy trinity' and the fact that 'Yahweh' is one of three super beings. See my previous post What if the Jews are the universes auto-immune response(this last sentence is just me fucking around but it's a funny thought).

the jews are more akin to a disease that you need to overcome before you accomplish your true potential

Kek. One of the things I occasionally dream about is achieving orbital velocity. But over time, my orbit starts to decay, and no matter what actions I take I end up crashing back down into my body and then shooting upright in bed. One of the big problems of my life in fact. Sometimes the dreamscape becomes quite… forceful… in ensuring I wake up for the day's busywork. Dreams can be pretty fucking traumatizing if instead of allowing yourself to forget about them you start prodding them like a loose tooth.

Well it could go either way based upon my fringe ass theory I posted earlier. One is a disease the other is auto-immune. Before I get shouted down, it is possible that the universe is just a cosmic Jew(if sentient, and yes, still fucking around).

I gotta admit boys it's nice to have a non-serious thread here once in a while.

well the gnosis theory or whatever that i was reading says they are nonorganic, and thus not capable of originality and creativity. they just copy shit and so are basically a virus or cancer or a parasite. this also jives with their obsession with technocracy and the singularity, because that's silicon-based "life", not organic carbon-based.

>>>/out/

well what the hell is the force being exerted that slows it down? is it something to do with the 4 balls next to the spiral tube?

Yup, that's the one. Thanks, user.

Yeah, maybe there's a reason so many musicians and artists kept their hair long. In the film for The Wall by Pink Floyd, Pink cuts his hair after he snaps after getting cucked. He goes full-fash afterwards too. The Wall is a very special album to me, I think there's a lot of hidden meaning and deep truths in it, like being a child of God, but being a slave to Satan (musicians are special and cherished by God, but fucking kikes deceive them and trick them into being slaves for Satan and make them use their powers for evil instead of good - this brings in the idea of physical reward vs spiritual reward - being rich and famous but having a miserable soul)

Lots of famous musicians are redpilled as fuck on jews, but they've got to keep their mouths shut or they get ruined/blackmailed. Hell, the first time I listened to it during a deep trip, I was visited by Ba'al offering to buy my soul for fame and fortune (my family has been made up of musicians for generations). He showed me other rockstars I was fans of and said "See, they belong to me. Work for me. I'll show you what to play." Listening to The Wall, It also felt like Pink was talking to me. He was telling me how he fell for it and I should run. Also how producers enslave stars with their vices and pasts, especially through blackmail. The story of music over the past few decades is fucking insane and I only know a piece of it. There's a lot of truth in selling your soul to the devil. I remember when I used to laugh at the concept.

Will we truly, user?I know one day I will but I can't shake this small but booming voice from deep within saying, "No, you will never die." If you notice, all the indo-european and nordic faiths promise resurrection in some form or another, it's ours if we are to accept it.

So AI? The implications would be pretty frightening and would explain past civilization collapses.

Well, by some metrics I've died more times than I can count. I just always woke up in bed afterwards, so matter how much it hurt, or how desperately I gasped for breath on the pavement while my blood pooled around me - it wasn't real.

I really love these threads because I'm glad I'm not alone in these questions being basically the driving force of my life. It's not like I can talk about this shit to virtually anyone IRL, and if I do, it's not like they have anything intelligent to add to the conversation. This place is fucking magical.

any comment on this? holy fuck

Watch embed related at 1:00

What is it with occultists and psychic qt's? This one's from Korea IIRC. I guess even the Gods really love the beauty of a human woman.

yeah. but then it circles back to i think a feminine goddess type of creator worldview, whereby these creatures we just want to fucking destroy, are somewhat tolerated and nurtured. so we are stuck with having to overcome but never totally destroy them. or best i can tell off of reading and inferring from common sense living with a woman lol.

Well now I'm just getting spooped. I brought this up to a friend a while back and the term I think you guys are looking for is 'Quantum Suicide'. The idea that no matter what odds you are faced with there is at least one timeline where you survive ergo you cannot die.

Well it explains the Jews->Feminism(female empowerment). Feedback loop. I get it's a chill thread but lets not be self defeating here, there are good women out there.

exactly. the swastika was literally a symbol of this type of action, in above pic related it was at the subatomic level, which was inspired by the ancient symbol and gave rise to antigrav and/or other powers.

Not a christian per se, but one thing I love about God, or the supreme force of Good in the universe, is how he picks the unexpected hero. Jesus was sent to save the jews from their ways. They killed him because he wasn't the war-like messiah they imagined. Fucking kikes man, jewing the world and trying to jew God since the day their noses rose from the primordial slime. Hitler just wanted to be an artist. And now it seems it's our turn. The whole "unexpected hero" motif is one of the most beautiful ones, like a young King Arthur pulling the sword from the stone.

I remember crying as a kid because anime wasn't real, I remember praying to God to make anime real. Well looks like he was listening

LOL. The shell of the earth is thick enough for plenty of lava. Go learn about the Kola Borehole.

Swastika counteracts the force of the Hexagon or something, Kek. You know, I'm not even joking about the swastika anymore. At first it was all about offending people and lulz, but after as long as I've been on this weird occult journey, I now honestly see it as a great sacred symbol of our people, associated with white man's spirituality since long before Semitic religion ever darkened our forests. I want to be able to put a swastika sticker on my car and not have to fear libtards smashing it up. I want the swastika, and the Black Sun, to be embraced by white shamans and weirdos the way it was for over ten thousand years before WWII ever started, whatever you may think of Hitler. Hitler did nothing wrong.

that's interesting, I used to get the feeling that I could feel the spin of the earth when I was a kid laying in bed and it was like being pinned to the wall in a gravitron ride.

Agreed, all this potential election fuckery has been stressing me out, maybe that was their reason for pushing the faithless electors meme, so negative entities had more loosh to farm?

It doesn't actually get slowed down by anything, our concept of pi is flawed, the ball is actually traveling more distance than we think because when we calculate pi we're 'cutting corners' which is the best way I have to explain it. Basically instead of going in a arc, the ball is going in two directions at once, and you have to add them together to get the true distance.

yup, you're entirely correct. Personally, I like the dark side of the moon, always found the wall to be a bit depressing. Shine on you crazy diamond pts 1 and 2 are godly. I guess baal got syd in the end and that's what made him lose his mind :(

christianity even included reincarnation until the council of nicea voted it out.

You and me both user.

You know, between the Atlantis, Ancient Aryan and Nazi secret bases, I'm honestly thinking that a few things might actually be the history (((they))) are trying to keep shut. I'm starting to notice a lot of patterns and connections that fill the gaps. The gaps meaning the (well its all just speculation narrative meme) If history has taught us one thing, is conflict is in human nature. But is it really? Or is it simply because of our differences that we fight? Would there be fighting of large scale with all of us being one blood, language and religion? Probably not.

There are different races of humans yes. Obviously. Science has even proven that fact, however natural selection doesn't make sense of that, the out of Africa doesn't make sense of that. Humans have been around for quite some time now and Africa (excluding Egypt and lands touched by Christianity) is nearly the same, culturarly and technologically speaking. Native Africans have not improved there society or living standards nearly as much as other human races. Africans were living in huts as China was expanding their empire. As we are exploring space, Africans are still living in huts and their own shit and Indians are still shitting in streets.

If we were all the same race, species even, a similar amount of progress would be made in all societies, regardless of race.

Also why is it that diversity is being forced? Why is being proud to be white a bad thing? Why is history being brownwashed? What about white achievement? Why is white western civilization waging a cultural war against the rest of the world right before our eyes?

What happened to the space program, we've sent rovers to Mars, yet very little is being done to put men there. Or even the moon, we gave up on that a long time ago. This is what I mean by patterns and gaps in "human" history.

My own theory on all of this is pure speculation, not inspired by any figure, board, or entity. I believe Aryans were originally Martians. Mars suffered either a cataclysmic war, between another space human race or actually ayyy lmaos, infighting, or an evironmental disaster. Mars used to have water, Mars has soil that could possibly grow plants, the right gases. It could entirely have had life when it had mass amounts of liquid water.

Then we get onto religions. Nearly on every continent there is a religious belief in sky people or people in the sky. Many of them are depicted as white in mostly non-white societies. Why would we even care about the sky and the stars in our early days of civilization? These weren't your average niggers either, ancient people were smart enough to build societies that stood (sometimes with hardships) for hundereds to a thousand years. That doesn't make sense at all to me.

Atlantis/Hyperborea, what ever you want to call it must have existed pre-ice age. They must have been the last of the Martian descendents sent to Earth to ensure our race's survival. How else could technology have advanced so quickly after the ice-age, civilizations appearing over night, the pyramids being built, other ancient wonders, etc.. how could that all appear around the world, with such small gaps between their constructions? Yet Niggers are still being niggers?

Shit doesn't make sense to me man, there HAS to be something fucking nation ruining secret that (((they))) are trying to shove us away from. It all starts with Ancient white civilizations, mainly Egypt and the Middle East, but also China, Bosnia, and the American (((natives))) The clovis were the original natives to America, and they migtht have been white as well

I'm not saying Yakub created white people and existed in the literal sense, but I'm starting to think humans don't even belong on Earth, we all just kind of ended up here as a latch ditch effort to save our species durring some sort of massive extinction event. There is no other explanation to why all of our cultures are so different, while sub-species of races share many similarities, such as slavs to celts vs chinese to korean.

O, goodness, I can't wait to see hou

Oh goodness I can't wait to see you soon, user. That location history is deliciously ripe.

You think the gigakikes give a shit or something?

I have seen them in my daily life regularly (ceiling tiles, bathroom tile) and can easily visualize one. It is a very comforting symbol that fills me with a warm feeling.
So, did you get the last question I asked? Are you a GATE, and if so, we're you also in a program called super kids?

It could be bullshit but I heard that when in orbit astronauts eventually become to the circadian rhythm of mars, not earth

Racial consciousness is something that I've honestly only gained awareness of over the past year, though I've been a Holla Forumsack since Holla Forums was first a thing. Well, I mean, dachshunds and St. Bernards are pretty fucking different. And we have to remember, humans were able to successfully interbreed with other advanced hominids, like Neanderthals. I'm not sure any alien theory is necessary, though for all I know it might be true. I certainly understand and share the feeling of world-isolation that makes it seem as if this is just an unpleasant mission, not my home. It's not just the low consciousness people, either, I find the sun to be half-blinding even on cloudy days, something about the gravity or the temperature or the I don't even know what seems off and I can't explain it.

I was in GATE, but I've never heard of super kids to the best of my knowledge. One year we did a bunch of astrophysics type stuff. Kids from a few schools of my district who were in the program went to the Air and Space Museum for a few weeks of classes, and they taught us a lot about the planets, radio astronomy, basic orbital mechanics (I didn't get it at the time!) and that sort of thing. We fired model rockets at the end of it. Incidentally, I'm no longer welcome in the Air and Space Museum, Kek.

I touched on some of your questions in previous posts but in addition to the whole sky people thing there is also the fact that just about every area of the world has stories about white people with blue eyes. If the escape theory held true it would make sense that the 'sky people' would have landed all around the earth and not just in one location. Add to that that throughout history those people were killed(with the exception of the most desolate/uninhabitable areas) and bam.

Here you go OP, I hope you're still lurking. Good first thread, even though it's half baked.

HOLY SHIT

LOOK AT THE LAST POST IN THAT THREAD

nasa.gov/feature/goddard/2016/nasa-s-aim-observes-early-noctilucent-ice-clouds-over-antarctica

well they're both symbols of scientific significance, representing phenomena occurring in the natural universe. notice how the jews co-opted the atomic symbol and put their fucking star of david in the middle to throw us off the trail.

I am fucking spooped.

Alright. I was in a program at a young age, then plopped into a program called super kids. And I found the name surface during the last GATE thread, so I thought I'd ask.
Shoot me an email, I'd love to have a more direct conversation.

Holy shit wat.

I feel the same.

I feel like we need to make another thread about this.

There are a shit ton of GATE kids on the chans. Never heard of Super Kids. What state are you from?

I'll leave it up to you to ramp up a new one. I'm enjoying my Saturday evening with some vodka so I'll prolly just cock up creating a new thread.

Did mods really lock this thread? Fucking niggers.

I know that feel, user… all too well. These right wing safety squads cracking down on commie commons got me thinking though. What's to stop Holla Forums from doing something like this, only not shitty? There's nothing I long for more than to be part of something in the spirit of Ahnenerbe or the Thule Society and search for the truth with like-minded people. If we pooled our skills and resources we could escape from this hell of jewish debt-slavery and do something real with our lives.

inb4 subversion but there are many ways to prevent that

Yeah they've really turned to shit once the obvious shill threads have died down in frequency.

I too experienced many dreams, user, that were just as real as being here. Which can be separated by my ages in periods of themes. I had many that consisted of what seemed to me like Blue Beam. Meaning I have gone from certain points of what were post-apocalyptic/apocalyptic to very many normal dreams at a certain point in my age. Which all became extreme in a sense, as in, that UFOs and such had descended upon us very suddenly. One of the dreams was very short and I was coming downstairs from waking up as usual in the afternoon. My family had been sitting on the couch, and they were just simply all wide-eyed. They stared at me and I asked what was going on; to which they replied I should look at the TV. The TV was on the news channel and they were telling people to remain calm. To stay indoors and let what is happening to happen. Which I didn't understand so I immediately went outside and saw another man in my neighborhood doing just the same. There I saw this strange craft which I think was a drone of some sort. It was silver with no markings of any kind and the texture of the surface was smooth. This craft had metal tendrils coming out of it and it was going down my street and scanning all the nearby houses via some infrared technology since the scan was coming out red. (Though strange that it was visible to me.) The other guy who came out looked at it and started shooting it. Which it grabbed him with a tendril and threw that fucker in the ground so hard. It was like watching a fight on DBZ where they get pushed through the dirt after being punched. I went up to it and just casually stared it down, but, that was all. I woke up as soon as I got to that point, because, it was going to grab me.

Though many I have died in and see my body bleed out in third person. I am not sure why that is, but, I suppose it could be due to some theories about multiple points of existence. I was in another thread discussing this, but, your dreams are no longer such. No such idea has ever passed by us without first having been implanted or conceived in the imagination and then brought unto this world via will and a mass of energy.

I think you mean fear of your own mind, user. Paranoia is a tool used to protect oneself from threats you know and do not know.

MN, as mentioned in my previous posts.
I know the chans are a bit of a gathering ground for us, almost like they were made for us.
The program I was in before super kids is still somewhat fuzzy, but I remember the facility and 'classmates'.

I emailed you, you should ping back to make sure I got the right address.

The first problem is money, the second problem is that being roommates or even suitemates is a much more stressful operation than the come by, leave when digital space we have operating here. Keeping a band of misfits like this congregating in the same place requires a certain amount of… personal and private space. We can hold it together because on Holla Forums, everyone is a straight white Aryan who can trace his Germanic heritage back to when the first Hyperborean UFO landed in Finland. In real life, the somewhat unique personality type that prevails around here, I'd like to think we could live in proximity, but you never know with us.

Fucking christ this shit is getting old. We need a new site but everyone's waiting for everyone else to jump ship and no one can agree on where to go. Start visiting other boards in addition to here for now and wait for one to pick up I guess. For now I'm keeping an eye on .pl, polchan, and endchan. Anyone know of any others worth a shit?

ALSO THE MODS ARE KIKES AND CAN SUCK A FART OUT OF MY ASS. STOP ANCHORING EVERYTHING OF VALUE AND GO EAT SOME MORE FORESKINS OR SOMETHING FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Don't remember anything from GATE other than I was kicked out for being disobedient. Never really liked listening to what people told me to do. Yeah, whatever metric was used for classifying kids as GATE material ended up congregating us here. Strange. Have you found any info on super kids online? Haven't heard of it so I would like to read up on it.

they're obviously not aryan if they can't into this thread

that's intense. I also had a very unusual dream where I was on mars, I remember the rocky land, the dangerous vibes. I even saw a weird martian frog that had some sort of extra bones in its back sticking out. I was able to take an elevator there to other realms. One of them had giant armored ants, one of them was a sky world, like a video game with no terrain rendered. It was really weird.

kek, top bantz. It would take a nice chalet style place on the side of a mountain with a ski lift and aryan qt gfs to keep us happy tbh. But we would achieve god status pretty quick

Yeah, I like how so many people were actually enjoying this thread and as soon as it picked up it was locked. Good on the mods. Fucking cunts.

Check out endchans sticky on 8pols moderation. I really don't know why I stick around this place as much as I do.

fringechan doesn't have a Holla Forums yet

Done and done

Nothing aside from a name drop and rough verbiage that is GATE-y

Kek, we're so Aryan even Holla Forums has to SHUT IT DOWN on us. My grandmother alleges she can trace our family history back to the third boat after the Mayflower. I haven't examined the evidence myself so for all I know she's full of shit, but that's the myth that's been handed down.

imkamphy looks like some pooinloo piece of shit tbh.
You probably could trace your lineage pretty easily because a lot of people have done the legwork in the pilgrims thing.

Because that sweet spot of ~2500 active posters at any given time. It's active here but not turbo-ADD speed like halfchan. Also, as much as people here like to bitch and LARP like their ultimate tech wizards, this site is actually pretty decent in terms of features, speed, and reliability compared to most other image boards out there. The mods here are completely fucking kiked to hell though and need to die in a fire.

fuck the mods. great out-there bantz tonite mates been a pleasure

The site is 100x better than halfchan in terms of userbase and features. My only complaint is that we get botrushed to hell occasionally and the site is total shit on older phones(unless you disable js which eliminates most of the features).

I wanted to see this thread at 751 tbh. It had loads of potential. I swear, kike mods better pray they never meet me irl.

I've got nothing to do tonight.

sad but true.

indeed, glad to piss off shills with you guys. It's getting late here (1am) so I'll have to peace out.

We had a good "jewish subversion of science" thread that got to limit which was pretty cool

le Reddithechild, pls.

When Trump gets in office, we really gotta turn up the Antarctic research to 11.

Thanks man. I'm really proud of it. Had more legs than I ever could have hoped. I am of Aryan complexion too so its all gravy

Hmm. I'm trying to figure out if Holla Forums has a broad base with magical training and formal education in theology and symbology, or if there's just a small, committed detachment. I participated a fair bit in the Black Sun thread, and if you started it and a couple others around at the moment were involved, it may well be that we're a vociferous contingent.

Any recommendations on documentaries or trusted sites for researching the Vril society? I'm tentative about well-poisoning and straight up Jewish lies.

Since finding the Occult, I've dedicated my life to going full Thule, but haven't heard of Vril til' now.

no it doesn't, stop spreading bs

Christianity was never one religion before Nikea. Nor was it ever afterwards either.

I learned about it on here and Googled it a while back, bibliotecapleyades talks about it quite a bit. They of course are basic bitch conspiracy theorists and have to talk about "dem ebil naaazis" but they do try and keep it factual. There's also YouTube, I saw a podcast by Thule productions about the "imperial Germans and the Aldebarans". I would never listen to anything Firestarter media related normally, but the video was fairly decent and stayed away from their usual dog shit.

You could also get the book "the coming race". Never read it, but it's what gave the vril society it's first ideas.

Btw Maria Orsic is my oracle nazi ancient ayyryan waifu.

wew lads

GATE boys check top users post

sure it wasn't, even few years after Jesus died there were many groups calling him Messiah but fighting each other
Christianity = following techings of Jesus
Catholicism = organized religion with papa as headmaster
There were found only 1 gnostic manuscript set, near Alexandria, while there were houndreds from same time period calling gnosticism bs

Wow. It feels so good.

sounds like the ol ones to me

Maybe thats where they will wait out the coming nuclear war.

Yeah I've got a lot of bizarre experiences with otherworldly aspects as well as 'dreams.' Not to mention all the strangities I have encountered while living through this experience.

I am late to the thread, but has anyone looked into Valiant Thor? He came from inner venus to help the US government. He offered a document to the President which contained the solution to all illness, we could live to be 400+ years, just like Val.
But the president, some time after the document was revived, declined to accept the help Val had offered. Claiming that "it would hurt the US economy to much, and that would not be tolerated."
If we assume that the earth is hollow, or might be full of tunnels. What is to say that other planets are not?

What if the garden of eden was on antartica and adam and eve were expelled to mesopotamia?

pretty fair, though why Mesopotamia? There has to be some connection to humans reaching the southern tip of Africa as well

Oh, so like the Arctic for ants?

This. I figured the current level of development would be around 2030 or so. Suspect we got a push.

That hotel would be the safest place to stay in my mind.

That logo looks familiar.

Same here.

Start with pic related, he's pretty much foundational.