You aren't that different from Jews

Just a reminder. Jews want only the best for their own race, just like you do. They are all educated and raised in their own nationalism. They can be your allies if you explain them if you want to protect your heritage just like they protect their.

Also you would say they're cruel. You aren't less cruel than them, you want to kill arabs and niggers. They want to get rid of non-jews from their own country too. So we are the same, and hate each other with same passion. Just like you hate all other races, they do the same.

WTF I love Jews now!

You know, just so i'l be (2), not (1):

Nationalist ideology came from Talmud. Before Old Testament getting in the hands of europeans, there were no nationalism in europe.

The major difference is that Jews are subhuman and don't deserve to live.

Nice try, JIDF.

There's a difference.
Jews are parasites who are unable/unwilling to work for their own existence.

A parasite is nothing like its host

Well, neither jews consider you a human, but a cattle. "Subhuman" term is very similar to "goyim".

At least sage.

Wrong, they literally see Goyim as tools to be exploited for their own gain. Where we se ourselves as tools to be used for bettering ourselves and the world around us.

Plus Aryans are the mortal enemy of the Semite, according to their ancient desert book.

You aren't fooling anybody. Jews want to eliminate whites as they see whites as their only worthy adversary in attaining world domination. Now fuck off shlomo.

We want to be left alone, kikes like you want to parasite off the rest of the world.

Again, the difference is that our claim is true, while the Jew's claim is an inversion of the truth. Jews are subhuman. This is a fact.

Jews protect their own culture and heritage by destroying and manipulating others. The may want the best for their kind but they want the worst for everyone else.

We're not trying to be "better" than our enemies, we're trying to crush them

lololol

Nah, I've got a better idea. Gas every kike and then gas them again just to be sure.

Honestly I just want great products without having to internalize fucking mentally apocalyptic narratives. Seems fair.

faggots and niggers arent too different from corpses lets bring the two together.

Nice try Moshe

Why don't you get the fuck out of my country, yankee?

Yeah and Jews drink water and breathe air: we are the same. Jews are the evil version of us at best.

Jews have never built a civilization. They are a nomadic, parasitic virus.

Actually if they had brains they'd lose the jew tag and become "part of the crew".

But if that is so, then it means they think of us what we think of them.
That's called "the real world"

Well they did crucify jesus…

Oh boy, this is gonna be a good one.

Reported.
🐴👠

gtfo of our country, stop stealing our money, stop using our planes to defend your shitty desert nation

This. Ever since the babylonians they have never had the balls to lead from the front. That's why every society they run goes into decline.

Hitler's economy was the cure. So they demonised beyond hell.

Sage the thread, you cocksucking faggot.

I want to kill Jews the most of all.

Nah it's a good proper bait thread.
One that really makes you think.

:^)

Yes, yes, FBI. You are very reasonable.

Jews are a disease that happens to be shaped like a human. They need to be cured like polio, and for the same reason.

Jews abuse the law to force whites to kill thier enemy. White leader cucks out to the Jewish mob. Gee sounds familiar.

This is Holla Forums in God's year 2016. We can't want to get rid of the kikes anymore. Fuck you faggot.

Without Jews, Europe and America would still be >90% white. They're the roadblock preventing us from having pure ethnostates in the current year.

I guess there's only one solution to to this problem: a final one.

Not like me, jews want it at the expense of others. I just want to be left alone and not have my blood sucked dry and future sold out.

It's probably just one kike trying to control the thread's narrative.

lel

Wow, OP you're just like those SJWs you hate so much, also everybody who hates faggots is gay himself!

KIKE THREAD
NOT BUMPLOCHED
NOT DELETED

SOME SAY THIS PLACE IS NOT DEAD