Sexual Market redpill

attention whereas the female plumage is typically drab to blend in with their environment.

(Women have a natural tendency to lean towards herd mentality, equality, comfort and sameness)

(Men innovate, explore, invent, take risk and hereby build civilisation just to increase their
chances of reproduction)

to six weeks before and up to six weeks after mating. Extreme female choice indeed.

(Men's expendability leads to female hypergamy as women realise they have the upper hand and so
lure multiple men with sexual intimacy each time with the sole purpose of increasing the amount of
resources they can extract from them before their fertility runs out)

both the showy trait and the preference, reinforcing the pattern.

(Women continually breed with r-selected, low IQ, highly attractive males reproducing the pattern
of low-investment, low-commitment sexual behaviour onto the next generation)

powerful. Individual choices by females tend to converge on a handful of males—the ones perceived
to be the most attractive.

(Men who try to break free from this cycle of exploitation begin uncovering too much information
about female behaviour and other politically inconvenient truths which will only increase their
distance from societal norms which will decrease their chances of reproduction even further.)

(80% of women are taken by 20% of men)

Things men have to do to increase their sexual market value: develop charisma, develop a sense of humour, build a career, work out etc.
Things women have to do to increase their sexual market value: don't eat like a whale

And you will deride me for not having a gf or selling my soul to Tindr? Because I refuse to enter
the sexual market on these garbage terms? Men who play this game are CUCKS and that's what you will always be. Nothing more than pawns for women.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=243_1482014145
youtube.com/watch?v=eEzH40l-Dg8
personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/I2004.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

what will we do about the spam issue?

Women will be, and are the eventual decline of the west.

Even a beta cock will fuck the hens when an alpha isn't around. Are you lower than a beta? Get fucking, make more whites.

Isn't it better from a racial point of view?. All the betas sharing their beta genes, when now the alphas only share their genes.

inb4, it sucks for other reasons, yes.

Sounds like a bunch of washed up excuses to me. I've gotten plenty of pussy, and im not some 'alpha'.. thats a dumb term people made up to market themselves and their dating products…. if you had any real world experience you would know girls don't respond to the ' im better than everyone, im superior i have to fight err guy and be a dick' behavior…. what they do respond to is fun and good vibes…. let me explain young grass hopper…

The fact is human beings aren't just animals, were something more, so to compare our sexuality to birds would be like comparing our civilization to them too…. which doesn't make any sense to do either and is overly simplistic.

All women really want is a dude with a well rounded life ( good friends, good job, good personality) and that will make them feel good when they're around. If you dont have the above characteristics then you need to take a good look in the mirror and make the changes you need.

How many times have you seen a hot chick with an ugly dude or a fat guy? It DOES happen… yes there are just was many superficially women as there are superficial men… for every guy youve met thats bragged about how many girls hes fucked over and wants to fuck over you better believe the same is true for women… the same can be said about the opposite… for every guy you've met that said i want something real and i want a decent girl and ill be a decent guy to get her theres a girl out there too

tldr stop comparing people to animals because were not animals, stop making excuses, be an awesome person and communicate that and youll be catching pussy like frizbies

Be the ubermensche user.
I have a gf because I picked her.
Dominate the targets will and force them to follow you.
Life is a game, and it like any skill can be learned.
Fuck her choices, interrupt her thought process.
Coerce the women, make her your follower.
Always engage her with contempt and scorn unless she is serving your purpose.

If she will not comply, find another.
Frankly its saddening to see people who whine and moan about such an undesirable thing as a female.
I barely even want them.
If you cannot get laid it is your fault.

Are you actually this stupid? What the fuck do you think an animal is? Being smarter than other animals does not make you stop being an animal. Call me when you manage to stop having to eat food, drink water, and defecate, then we can talk about how you're not an animal.

Its just that human males have the power to reshape reality to a limited extent.
This knack of reshaping wave-function collapse to such an extent makes us rational actors, well at least some of us.

Getting a girlfriend is far easier than making lasting friendships.

Normie get the fuck off my board! Out out out!

He's got cash. That's it

I never said that… i guess you cant read along with being retarded and not getting laid….

we are animals but we are also something more…. thats why we have morals, civilizations, science, art, etc

maybe when you realize women want more than animal behavior you can actually get some…. enjoy blaming your virginity on girls faggot

right, it couldnt be that theyre more fun than you or know how to socialize….

I mean if it was all about money then the girls would be all over nerdy computer boys

they will be, only when the nerds are finished studying and are receiving. Now that she has fucked a thousand niggers and chads, she will try to leech on the high paying nerd but not before

that doesn't make any sense though, if she enjoys being fucked by niggers and chads why switch it up? she obviously liked them better than nerdy boy, and so long as the bills are paid there would be no reason too

this overly simplistic view of women is dumb… theres just as many retarded women as there are men, and just as many good women too… ive never really had a problem finding decent women, but its about a 1/4 ratio, kinda like men that im friends with…. just my opinion user

i think you missed the point user

White women are the prettiest because the men at least periodically were the selectors. In countries under the sway of feminism, women don't just act and dress to be uglier, they actually are getting uglier, while the attractive males have higher value.

You can compare people to animals (because we are) but remember we are the most extreme example of our type, so use some reasoning in whether something applies to us or not, or in which circumstances.

Some men have that tendency, but for women it's not a tendency, it's hardwired. Otherwise there would be more examples of women breaking that stereotype.

You mean 80% have fucked those 20%, not that they only fuck those 20%. Women will fuck anything. Bits of rubber or plastic, fruit and vegetables, boys, girls, animals, niggers, bums, druggies, murderers, friends' boyfriends, mother's boyfriend, daughter's boyfriend. basically anything available. If they're already the type to sleep around, it might as well be you.

Interesting. Why play the game if all you win is shit.

Dude stop being such a defeatist. Learn a fucking joke and tease a bitch. It's that easy.

I respect your point of view, at least you have something to back up why you think the way you think

better genes for their offspring from men other than their primary partner

better genes for their offspring from men other than their primary partner

if were going down the psychology road as a "science" for "proof" of anything then which discipline should we follow user?
Behaviorism, psycoanalytic theroy, humanitarian, evolutionary theory, esoteric psychology etc…

because depending on which discipline you follow you could interpret that study along with any other study entirely differently.

all that shows is that some women cheat and some will cheat if a better looking dude comes around…

men are the exact same way there are some men who are pieces of shit who wll always cheat and be worthless as a partner and some who arent and a lot inbetween

…ive met girls who have been cheated on who stay, and cucked men who stay…
people are individuals and you will find good and bad in all groups

this guy gets it

What is this thread? Babbies first lesson on gender roles and human sexuality?

Lol your blog post
Nobody here gives a fuck. You are just as bad as those femanons and trannys who come on here derailing threads for attention. No one online or IRL will notice or care if you live and die single and alone. Trust me on this. I'll repeat: Not a single soul will even notice.

Take this shit somewhere else. It's not politics, it's fucking social skills. You are never going to learn social skills from a fucking screen no matter what you read or what advice we give you.

Go out into the world and find a girlfriend. I didn't know how either when I started, I just tried. Learn from the mistakes you make. If you can't, or won't, or don't want it enough to try, nobody is going to miss your genes from the gene pool when you die and end your forefathers' billion year success streak.

I wouldn't call most of the monsters walking around as a result of fucking some beast a success.

I wouldn't call not having girlfriend and failing to reproduce much of a success either

Nice dubs, you are right, but holy shit
LEARN TO GREENTEXT YOU FAGGOT

It's a success for the beast. I'd wager he doesn't give a fuck about what you'd call it.

Actually I was referring to fat women.

But that is utterly wrong. Animals are our evolutionary cousins. It is to be expect that their evolutionary heritage can shed some light on ours because we share a long biological history

Evolutionary "theory" is the unifying theory of biology.
We can not examine biological entities other than within the evolutionary lens.

Go back to reddit

Thanks. You're right. I needed that slap in the face

your worst than mainstream media when it comes to misquoting me…

i never said evolution was a theory, i was referring to the psychological discipline by its proper name

i never said anecdotal evidence was all i had, but even if it was its better than your retarded maybe there was a thing that could have happened psychological 'proof'

no wonder you dont get laid

If they reproduce and you don't, they win. End of story

You dismissed evolutionary theory as non-proof so you don't think that we can make valid reasoned arguments that aren't strictly empirical which is self contradictory since your argument that everything reasoned is "psychological trash" is in itself a reasoned argument.
You didn't say anecdotal evidence was all you had but you presented it anyway and in response to a claim about behavioural trends which is utterly pedestrian.

It's sort of like when you are discussing politics, economics and mankind as a whole and then comes some goofball bringing stories about his grandma. Like your experiences with women have anything to do whatsoever with what I am talking about in the OP

You are a weak faggot and are only ensuring white genocide.

I never did that… you should work for fox news… where did i say evolutionary theory should be dismissed(pro-tip i didnt)??
if you could actually read and think you would get the point that I was getting at but since you didn't ill raise the question you so obviously avoided… if your going to have a psychological study as proof then which discipline should be used to interpret data…. let me help you retard

if we use behaviorism then man is just a programmable machine and this behavior is programmable and subject to change… if you believe in evolution then its genes and the spreading of genes controlling everything and this behavior will change when we find a better way to get better genes… if you believe in esoteric psychology then this is Sin, or a spritual matter to be solved spiritually… if its psychoanalytic theory then this behavior is brought about by the parents and will change as generations come and go and so on…

the point im getting at is using psychology as proof of anything is absolutely retarded because even they don't agree on what any of it means… even in your own retarded proof it says

and there MAY NOT either, it could just be they happened to sample more whores than normal who the fuck knows… so who's really submitting anecdotal evidence here? ( err one study agrees with me so ill hand pcik this data showing im right)

All i said is theres good and bad in each group…. but you know what user go ahead with your beliefs… all women are bad, and all men are the victims and theres nothing you can do about it its all hopeless…. feel better?

ive enjoyed this conversation, now im going to chill with real friends and a real girlfriend and get laid. enjoy your saturday night on an imageboard blaming women for your failures

Hey get a load of this faggot he believes in…. what exactly do you believe in faggot?

Not all animals are like them, fucktard
Read Sperm Wars and learn how primates work

I've come close to sex before and I'm fat and probably average at best. I always sperg'd out at the finish line though or refused because of morals. Something about being an asocial gets them going.

these men arent true alphas though. fucking a lot of women doesnt help society. its dysgenic in the end. whats the point of having a lot of babies only to bring them up into a world you are actively destroying? yeah sounds real "alpha"…

heres how I see it: unless you are redpilled; if you are seemingly "making it" in this kiked up world, you are NOT alpha, you are a sheep.

Holla Forumsacks are the true elite and the only component we are missing is masculinity.

it makes it look like you are running stoic game. girls expect you to try to hit on them little do they know its because we are autists who cant make conversation. when you dont, they assume you must be better than them.

why has Holla Forums become so fucking retarded
it's like logic is unhealthy to you guys

Was an interesting post until you went full beta there.

I do stoicism well, this is true. It must be something about not lapping up everything they say and kissing their ass. They're not really used to resistance so it makes them try harder perhaps.

Did you just find pol you faggot. This is like a 2006 thread.

Females are gonna female, society came up with positive eugenics so you got one male one female through social shaming.

The Jews fucked that all up and created the mess we have now to reduce population, and screw up society.

i dont know why some Holla Forumsacks also push for polyamory.

multiple wives are a bad deal especially if you are actively working to support them. the more kids you have and the less time you are at home = beta kids.

if you want multiple wives you should be retired already but at least still working on manly projects that your kids can be involved in.

its very selfish and dysgenic to have a lot of kids if you dont have the time to spend quality time with each of them.

you can be as alpha as you want but alpha genes + single mother = jail

but evoloooshin dont real hurrhurrr

Polyamory served a purpose and still does in times of war and crisis. In stable times, it does not belong at all. Men and women losing out turns them to isolated and bitter people, the type the Marxists target. They manufacture their state in the hierarchy and then use those feelings of longing, depression and insecurity to enlist them to the fold.

Our ancestors figured this out thousands of years ago. One man for one woman. Its the fairest deal available.

You know I was about to insult you for you generalizing one idiot's opinion across an entire board (Mgtow opinions has little thought value as much as feminist opinions).
But then I read most of the thread and realize not ONE of us has yet to mention that none of our evolutionary ancestry derives from birds, and not even the family of primate species share the same mating strategy! What the fuck guys?

Polyamory is unhealthy and destructive to a society, not to mention very r selected, makes it more difficult to raise a child right, and you end up with wives undermining other wives children and vying for first place in the husbands eyes

But polyamory may only temporarily acceptable after a war if there were huge losses of men. 99% of the time it's degenerate

you just need an uncucked society and social system

Modern young women

liveleak.com/view?i=243_1482014145

holy shit millenials are the worst

Sorry faggots. Human beings are not descended from primates. There is literally no evidence for that and everybody knows it.

k

david cross is a kike

Look at that boomer just taking it. The reason millenials are shit is because they were raised by boomers.

The tide is turning.

Gen-X are suprisingly good parents, and Gen-Z are better. Once Millenials get their shit together and have kids, we're going full Reich.

I just assume everybody already knows this, why does the truth require reiteration?

dont' allow yourself to fall into complacency and you'll reduce the likelihood that she'll cheat on you. If you're not risking your health or sanity pretty much daily, you're probably doing something wrong. If you just want to play it safe and be a stable, suburban company man with a strong retirement plan who has 'settled down', then accept that you might be cuckolded by her at some point. It's not like you'ld be the only one…

This really can't be stressed enough: if all your interested in is focusing on your career or finances or whatever and you expect her to merely be an accessory to that, you better show her that you're suffering for it or she can't respect you… no matter how materially/professionally successful you are. She'll be bored and you'll be half a cuck already because even if she isn't cheating yet, she'll be using other things to fill the void.

The root of feminism and female promiscuity and so many of these things is the relative strength or weakness of the men in these bitches lives. If you've become a weak or less vital man while she is still relatively young and fertile, what do you expect to happen? Even if you're still doing everything that society says is right and you think she approves, if you fail to attend to her emotional-biological needs, you'll lose her to Chad or Jamarcus.

Stop blaming women. They aren't that important. Instead, take responsibility, take risks, and be a man. Find out what you're meant to do then let it kill you because to be honest, you aren't that important either. Only our legacies matter… genes and memes… don't let either be dreams.

Haha, enjoy your heirless death.

Quite well put.
Death to the snake men!

Truth

That's the opposite of how humans behave retard

Believe it or not, this is an imageboard. By its very nature it's full of autists, virgins and weebs - but I'm repeating myself. These people may never had anybody teach them that first lesson, and now is as good a time as ever to fix this omission.

my only problem with women nowadays is that they ride the cock carousel from ~12< and then expect to settle down at 30.
disgusting.
my dreams were already dashed at 13.
this culture is not for me.

checked and heiled

This is because of three simple reasons deliberately inflicted on society by the jew.

1) Young women aren't allowed to date economically viable men. Their sexual frustration drives them crazy. This causes them as much pain and frustration as men.
2) Young men are prohibited from being economically viable as fathers until they're around 30.
3) Marketing inflates the perceived requirements for having a family to unattainable levels. This makes women feel as if they can't feel safe to breed unless they achieve an unattainable social/economic status.

divorce and fucking outside of marriage being socially acceptable is the issue, i think.
the root of my social dysfunction was this.

dreaming of my better half my entire life and coming to the realization that she was getting fucked just for fun was a rude awakening.
not giving a shit thereafter just came naturally.

Like that is a fucking achievement? Want a gold-star you faggot? Good job little boy, you fucked a female, what did you do afterwards, marry her? Started a family with her? Teached the next generation?

Or did you just like every other faggot, end the relationship after a few months, leaving the female alone yet again and thus creating another broken shell of an unmarried whore, just like ((they)) want it.

With the way you're arguing i would take a guess and say it's along the lines of the second option.

You don't belong here, it's very obvious and it'snot due to your virtue-signalling on an anonymous board, even though that is very faggy of you aswell.

Well, we are still animals. Other than that, it seems like a pretty reasonable post. Not everyone has the same issue in this area. I think OP is an autiste, you're probably Le Chad, and some of us, like myself, are hung up still on a past love.

It's not about "getting laid." It's about staying with your wife and being loyal, and finding a loyal woman for this choice. I'm not interested in whoring around. Even Circei was choosy (just chose strangely).

So Muslims are just a special kind of Bird of Paradise that evolved to do calligraphy and swing swords around?

This. Any large-scale prevention (by any means) of young women from entering into early marriages effectively guarantees the eventual destruction of a culture.

what the fuck are those and how do you do that?

Ok time to go die for women, thanks conan

Or did you just like every other faggot, end the relationship after a few months, leaving the female alone yet again and thus creating another broken shell of an unmarried whore, just like ((they)) want it.
With the way you're arguing i would take a guess and say it's along the lines of the second option

wow aren't you insightful, you think you know everything about me based off a couple of posts on the internet? You've got some ego there, or did my posts earlier strike too close to home? I can tell you've never been laid and are very jealous of real men with real women, but heres some hope : youtube.com/watch?v=eEzH40l-Dg8

I love how you avoided the meat of the conversation again. Do you honestly think Holla Forums is suppose to be your echo chamber?

Look dude, your gonna believe whatever you want which is fine and your right to do. What I'm telling you is psychology is laughable as a 'science' for 'proof' of anything. Even in that study you showed it said nothing about how the men treated the women, if the men cheated themselves, and it wasnt conclusive about anything other than some women in some relationships cheat, but anyone could have told you that… To sit there and honestly think and believe that out of the millions of women in this country that there isn't even the slightest possibility that one could be differently, and be decent is, in my opinion, close minded. it creates the perfect excuse for not having a girlfriend and not changing the siuation ( durr the reason I dont have a girlfriend is because they're all dumb and go for niggers and chads. if they were smart LIKE ME they would date me THE REAL alpha not other men. Thats why I dont have a girlfriend because im too good as I gain weight and play the playstation).

honestly I'd rather help you than insult you. Take my pepsi challenge if you like. Go out and meet 20 new women and become friends with them. Don't try to fuck them or anything, genuinely try to get to know them and see what happens

good luck

I agree with everything you said. There have been times I have been a Chad, but it is difficult to find a woman you can stay with for the long haul… anyone can get laid, but having a loving and fulfilling relationship, that is the where it's really at…

good luck with everything. I was hung up on a relationship for two years… it does get better and there are good people out there

She needs the crazy fucked out of her

As much as I hate taking one for the team, I suppose I'll volunteer for that one.

No, you're the faggot. It's so freaking obvious that you're from some cuckish place and have no clue of life, but still you're here, like the delusional faggot and "keepin' it real" and handing out horrible milk-toast advices.

You're no man, you're a boy. Your mentality clearly shows this, hence why stupid advices like becoming friends with 20 new women and thinking getting laid is some miraculous achievement worth bragging about on here. You don't get it do you? You have no clue how relationships looked in the past, you have clearly no knowledge at all about the effects on white society, the sexual and cultural revolutions have had. Otherwise you wouldn't talk about getting laid, that is detriment to the social fabric of white society, getting an ejaculation is not the achievement you're supposed to look for, it's getting a woman, have a stable environment to raise your kids in. That is what we need, and still you're here saying the same old shit that the kikes have been pushing for decades. DECADES and you still have no fucking clue you're just another cog in the flood that is slowly but surely killing my people.

You're damn right you hit a nerve, i'm allowed to get mad, i'm bloody mad because of faggots like you have no fucking clue what you're talking about but still have the ego, the lack of self-insight to think they do, just because you've gotten laid. Well congratulation faggot, you want a pat on your shoulder for being a man? Destroying the social fabric and the possibility of what could've been a stable white family in an era of darkness, where we are under control of our ((enemies)) and flooded with pawns of said enemies?

And to adress you, echo-chambers here and there, that's not the thing here. It's the fact that you're a clueless faggot who still thinks he got a clue and still hasn't taken the hint that he should shut up, lurk more and maybe learn a thing or two.

hate to break it to ya, but im not the destroyer of society,

and your not the holier than thou all knowing got it all figured out hero we need but dont deserve either… even if that is your fantasy

again, if you actually could read and think, you would have read the parts where I agreed with you on your points… because your right, any idiot can get laid and a lot of idiots do…

and any idiot cannot get laid and blame anything instead of fixing themselves or trying something different… and a lot of idiots do… ( some of them even get together on imageboards on saturday nights to agree that it isnt there fault)

your right, relationships are wheres its at. It takes a high level of vrture on both parties…. but anyways…

You clearly made this thread to have people agree with you and anyone who doesnt is a ( insert label here)

But for what it's worth, I genuinely hope things get better for ya user. Try to make friends with some women…. see if things dont get better…. after all if im wrong you can always come back and throw it in my face right? or are you too scared that your entire fantasy world view might be off? Do you think that maybe its there the slight possibility that you and your image board dont have all the answers and that maybe, just maybe, life experience can add something of value?

just curious, how many friends that are women do you have?

an imageboard isnt going to give you the answers to life

do what you feel, and good luck

Pick one please.

personal.lse.ac.uk/kanazawa/pdfs/I2004.pdf

He's expanding on it, let him.

Strawman rightwing plz go…

It's called biology user
Being the protector and provider is the responsibility that comes with the privilege of being male
the problems of today is that women want to get rid of their respoonsibilities such as taking care of home and children while still keeping all their privileges
Men will always have to do cardio and get a career if they want to get pussy
but on the bright sight the sexual value of males does not last merely 3 decades
i know several 60 year old playboys who still get it on with teenagers and not because they are wealthy, there are women who actually find them atractive
On the other hand, women start getting desperate at 30 if they are still single cus they know if they do not find someone to financially suport them and regularly fuck them for the rest of their lives in the next 5 years they will have to fend for themselves

Women have all the power only when they are young, while men have power throughout most of their adult life

Why not get yourself a Evangelical Christian woman who thinks everything you say is gospel.