Daily reminder

If AnFem joins a thread, reply as much as possible.

That way it hits autosage faster.

user that's a great strategy

I'm gonna get this thread deleted tbh

Why? Because the mods do whatever you say?

Yup

who's this "AnFem" fellow?

Who is she …..

Just use the An-fem flag to post as much bait and irrelevant shit as possible so that the an-fem flag will get removed and we will be free of the id-pol curse.(Dont do this please)

No that's just going to get you banned like the last guy who did that. And everyone's going to laugh at your ban.

Just be subtle about it.

Anfems are all right, but my ideal gf would read books and argue with me so I'm biased.

Honestly if you don't sperg out when you see the flag it'll be fine.

Fods.

Fuck off, mods.

I shitpost with that flag plenty and I've never been banned. I do my best to repeat ideas I've actually heard from feminists though.

Well congratulations you've got yourself caught

You're nothing special. I shitpost with other flags too and repeat their ideas so Holla Forums has someone to argue with. This board bickers so much I try to give the leftists here something to agree on.

you do know the only people who matter here can tell that right. you look like, I don't know? A really easy target for a purge.

THE MODS HAVE SUBMITTED!

RISE AGAIN WORKERS OF LEFTYPOL!

LET US TAKE OUR BOARD BACK!

How leftist of you.
I also post actual discussion, so they'd be losing both.

Or you could like. Kiss my toes idk

Are they cute toes? I need pics to make judgement

DEATH TO THE FEMIDALEK OPRESSORS!

THE GENTLE LABORER SHALL NO LONGER SUFFER!

So.. Do we go on strike and stop posting, or do we keep resisting by shitposting?

We go post on /leftyb/ instead, of course!

thats hot af tbh

they're long. kind of like, monkey fingers. I know girl toes are long in comparison to boys' but I have some long ass toes. I can wiggle them and grab things with them.

you can kiss my toes.

*as irrelevant as the the word Libertarian or Classical Liberal srry