EXPLAIN THIS CATHOLICUCKS

Why are Catholicucks so delusional?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/RnRqR
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I dodged a bullet as a kid there, good riddance.

archive.is/RnRqR

and another

(((Jesuits))) bruv.

maybe the deus vult meme will finally fucking die and we can actually get shit done.

Kill your self D&C kike.

Nice slide thread yid

This isn't relevant or thread worthy, and besides any true believer user on Holla Forums sincerely worships an ancient ogdoad entity incarnate as a frog meme. Now get out.

Fam, don't be disingenuous. Francis is literally a kike.

Hang yoself

The Pope isn't even Christian

Yes, we know. But he doesn't invalidate Jesus' teachings any more than a bad professor invalidates Aristotle's.

Peter the Roman.

So?
I fail to see the problem here, Retardus Maxiumus

Catholic Church isn't about Jesus's teachings.

And it's not like his teachings are valid anyway, since they're Jewish cancer.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Chose one (1)

not-so-polite sage for absolutely shit thread

At least you're still a faggot OP.

I've always thought this. Kinda dumb if you're a good person but going to hell because you didn't believe in God.

OP AND HIS FAGGOT Holla Forums FRIENDS ARE TRYING TO D&C US

No catholic says this. Even catholics know they’re not Christian.

Reminder to global report this kind of post when you see it (because the moderators are paid shills) and also to demand that the site’s owner gets rid of Holla Forums’s mods.
>>>/sudo/8334

Jewish cancer murdered him because it taught disobedience to jewish dogma.

There's always a resident troll in every forum. I think there needs to be some heavy vetting before we switch mods. CTR, Holla Forums, Holla Forums, JIDF are salivating at the thought of sneaking their own in here.

They subverted reddit. They're trying for here too.

THEY'RE ALREADY HERE, DIPSHIT. OUR MODS ARE THOSE PEOPLE. How fucking new are you?

You're replying to one of them.

Indeed, you are.

Uh oh I don't wanna look new to senpai…

YEAH GAS THOSE FUCKING SHILL MODS! /INT– ERRRR WHITE POWER GOYIM!

The Vatican has been compromised for quite some time, now.
Also Catholics don't read the Bible so it's easy for him to bullshit them.

It's not about being a good or bad person. It's about believing in Jesus and his bodily resurrection.
If you got to heaven based on your deeds then everybody would go to hell.

The date on the article is 11 Septermber 2013, and it's just a click-bait headline. Not even Pope Francis would say that. I note that you do not even post the article, only a photo of the headline. This is a perfect example of a slide thread.

God damn, protestants are heretical AND retarded.

The problem is not Catholicism alone, it's Christcuckoldry as a whole. It's not a European religion, so of course it will lead only to misery for Europeans. It will never amount to anything good to follow a religion founded by another race.

There can be no antipope if there is no pope, as antipope is someone who declares themselves the antipope in order to oppose the current official pope. So, where is the real Pope then? Tell us

The pope and all his minions are pedophiles. This was so long before pizzagate as well. Anyone who's a catholic is drinking kool-aid still and has no grounds to say they're red-pilled.

They always misinterpret what Pope says to suit their leftist narrative.
If you really want to understand what Holy Father is talking about you should find sources that give you a full transcript, not just parts taken out of context.

Said no one on Holla Forums ever
SAGE

Catholicism is the most redpilled religion!

You bible belters are no friends of mine.
Go read some philosophy instead of your middle eastern scriptures.