So I was watching JFK by Oliver Stone and at roughly 20:00 this symbol is located on a police man's hat

So I was watching JFK by Oliver Stone and at roughly 20:00 this symbol is located on a police man's hat.
Does it mean anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

daphneshadows.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/triquetra-symbolism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It means kill yourself

No.

So JFK saw that

daphneshadows.wordpress.com/2012/09/23/triquetra-symbolism/

ah so you're from cuckchan, makes sense

Treyarch games

have a bump, OP

you get the gas

scrambled eggs

Whoa a few triangles there. So deep you stupid nigger

Took me a while with my paint skills
I see this symbol. What do you guys think?
TinEye finds nothing.

Oh, my. I hit a beehive.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

I'll give you a bump because I'm interested and this thread seems to be pissing off a bunch of faggots

Of course it didn’t find the image you just drew, you fucking retard.

it's a decoration on hats, just like scrambled eggs on officers hats. Or like cock plumes or horsedicks on shakos.

Reported for nigger-iq

It's interesting if I get a first post like that
And a big swarm of you guys.
Post absolutely nothing and I won't bump. If someone knows, he'll bump.
Else, I'll do it out of spite to annoy you nervous idiots.

When I see threads I am not interested in, I just hide them. You, being the kike you are, can't resist the urge to spray fecal matter everywhere.

have a bump, OP.

It’s interesting that you’re a shill.

looks like a trefoil knot https ://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trefoil_knot

So it’s catholic shit, then.

It's funny how all I have to do is sage this thread and it triggers you faggots into bumping it so that more important threads are slid.
:^)
That's honestly a good shill tactic. Shill one makes the shit thread and shill two sages the thread from multiple proxies. It makes other anons suspicious and curious. It slides other threads. "Why is this shill saging this thread? Hmm it must be something important. I'll bump it to spite him and waste my time looking into something meaningless."
If I ever become a shill I now know what method I'll be using to astroturf. Thanks user. :^)

In the distant future the universe's largest quantum computer may be able to calculate how fucking dumb you are.

Is this the same faggot from the other thread that starts shit with everyone while saging all his posts?

how new are you

wait a second….. guys….
WAS JFK A CATHOLIC?!?!?!

AND GRASS IS GREEN user

AND THERE WAS GRASS ON THE KNOLL….
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH=

Reminder that the executive producer of JFK was the jew Arnon Milchan who was involved with the same nuclear program that Kennedy was assassinated over.

That's the bugler not a cop. I was a Zogtrooper in the honor guard. Look up us army ceremonial hat. The design means nothing. Great thread.

>Exposing the real truth behind the JFK assassination

Pick one. You should be very suspicious of "information" put out by the same people who coordinated the assassination in the first place.