Trump Rally - Mobile, AL

RALLY STARTS 3:00 CST, 4:00 EST, 1:00 PST, 9:00 UTC

DTS&R: youtube.com/watch?v=Riph4NCx_U0
FOX: youtube.com/watch?v=tvB6pAfiKHQ
LSN: youtube.com/watch?v=ixIWUDo_2Xg
PP: youtube.com/watch?v=Y--oha-v7Ks
RSB: youtube.com/watch?v=xcmcv4EDSNc

34 DAYS TILL THE INAUGURATION

Barring any fireside chats, this will be the last rally and the last rally thread for the next few years. Let's make it a good one.

could you imagine the look on Hillary's face if one of her subordinates even suggested to do campaigns there?

This music is like JRPG victory music.

I was hoping she would of shown up in Arkansas.

HOORAY A VICTORY RALLY
And the bestets user is still doing the threads for the rallies.
My biggest thanks to you user for all the rally threads you made.
I had some of the greatest times on Holla Forums typing like mad during rallies and dumping tons of pictures that I had saved up specifically for the rallies.
That coupled with watching the election results come in while sitting on the edge of my seat made this the best year ever in this oldfags political history.
THANKS AGAIN user

Anyone else annoyed by the stupid questions that the RSB interviewer ask? Don't get me wrong I love RSB, but dammit guys, work on your interview skills.

And I have been to mobile a good friend of mine was raised up there.

In Jesus Name

*down there

OH NO HER MIC

you are right

I have to confide it has taken me a long time to get over my prejudice with a southern accent.
I had to figure out just how and why I came to acquire such beliefs and once I figured it out then it was blatantly obvious why anyone speaking german gave me chills.
It was instituted in my psyche a long time ago and constantly reinforced as long as i never paid any attention and accepted what I was told by the (((M$M))).
Any user here concur?

The speakers are especially high energy today.

JEFF SESSIONS

Has anyone else noticed that there's a lot of engineering in Alabama?

Why is there there so much engineering in that state?

I worked in Paspagoula it is as southern as it gets.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

NASA

Mobile is oldest mardi gras.
But everyone says NOLA

lower wages.

Who is this cuck and why is he still talking?

KEK BLESS US, EVERYONE

AMEN

Once again the venue is jam packed

Its a bit of an open location isn't it?

Pretty sure it is a college football stadium must be Auburn.

Even here in NY, we watch with hope

GOEBBELS IS HERE

MILLER TIME

He could have at least gone to NH or ME-CD2. Shillary didn't win NH legitimately, Dems stuffed ballots in Manchester. The state granted him his first victory in the primaries, it would be great if he came back even though he "lost" there.

she don't jungle

This conservative heart of dixie is the best place to live

I lived in Mobile for quite a few years. It isn't. There are way, way too many niggers

She's a keeper.

Up north, TN valley

HE'S HERE

HE'S HERE

BIG DICK ON STAGE

SIEG KAISER DONALD

This is the best entrance in forever

SEA OF RED

Worthy of a God-Emperor.

Fuck I missed it, what happened?

Is he going to say anything new this rally?

The music they played was the coming of the lord a BIG TIME SOUTHERN FAVORITE.

COME ON user
He never says anything new but we love listening to him.

DON'T WORRY, WE WILL BUILD IT

Battle Hymn of the Republic?

No 4 billion dollar airplane.

Yes I couldn't think of the name thanx user

Try harder to swing the vote for him in 2020. You gotta earn the thank you tour

Speaking of Jeff Sessions once he's in charge can we lobby him and the FBI to investigate the Goons and their CP/money laundering?

The Safety squads has made it very clear that weaponizing the law against our enemies is extremely effective.

IT'S A MOVEMENT

Fun fact: Trump is older than Sessions.

Off script! Off script!

"engineering" "NASA" Alabama
aka diversity hire safe spaces

it's just me or there is someone very suspicious at the bottom-right in a purple hood with a WOMEN FOR TRUMP sign

Am I the only one that heard someone shout "He's a cuck!" when Trump was talking about McMullin?

It is you

?

Domo, MAGA desu..

Campaign waifus

SHE DIN NO NUFFIN

pretty diverse bunch

OFF THE SCRIPT

Because of the lower cost of living and lower cost to do business. That's why Honda and Mercedes built plants there.

PC BTFO

I saw Trump in Hershey PA it was a great speech.

PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR

MADE IN THE USA USA USA

KEEP DOING RALLIES

hopefully Trump does a Christmas rally

New York Times
BTFO

I WOULDN'T WANT TO BE (((THEM)))

JEFF WILL CATCH'EM

YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED
WE"RE ARE GETTING YOU OUT

He has dumped the USA upside down and on its ear.
And guess who ended up standing on top?

Slight dogwhistle to pedophile rings?
What else can the Jews provide the government officials other than money and protection for their perversion?

I can't wait until Trump gets into office. Seeing how desperate they all are, I think Trump is far better than we give him credit for.

YOU'RE NOT FORGOTTEN ANY LONGER

YOU'LL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN AGAIN

I want every liberal faggot's kikewood """""hero""""" to be revealed as a pedo by Trump and I want to see them try to attack him for it.

BEAUTIFUL

I wonder who Trump is talking about when he says "forgotten people" could it be whites?

He's talking about the working class. So yes, whites.

NEVER EVER GIVE UP

NEVER GIVE UP

NEVER STOP DREAMING

NEVER STOP MEMEING

God almighty, how does this man make me feel so good? How can I feel so much hope and patriotism from listening to him speak?

Remember that you have been suffering from years of dealing with politicians, not people.

THIS

That was a comfy rally. I wish that Sessions had talked for a little longer, but maybe he doesn't want to show his hand.

I wonder what Current Year+2 holds in store for us?

i watched a montage of his statements about israel earlier today. kinda killed my buzz.

Remember the chess game he is playing.
Countries gotta pay for protection.
Lets wait and see user.

Is Trump going to do a rally in Missouri? I didn't get a chance to go during the campaign. This could be my last chance until 2020. I feel like a German who never got to see Hitler at Nuremberg.

Trump said that it was going to be his last rally for a while.

thanks that's a good point. sometimes with him you gotta weave a couple different positions together to see what his angle is.

Take heart user we burgers have had shit presidents for the majority of my life.
It is exciting to see the world (not just the fucking media but the people) stand up and take notice of what happened here.
Hopefully it spreads to your country as well.

Trump-cucks ignore the part of the speech where he says, "People will come through the doors in the wall by the tens of thousands. They're coming in legally."

Sen Sessions is being suppressed because he has called for a ceasing of all immigration.

get out leftycuck

Get out, dummy.

Go back to Holla Forums, Trump-cuck.

I didn't hear that but I distinctly heard Trump refer to him as "McMuffin" and lmao. Will rewatch this one.