A BROKEN MAN

This is what happens when you give women rights, do you see this? I'm all for having a family and children but women should stay back on the kitchen without fucking men over like parasites.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Japan
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Damn. Poor guy. Maybe Islam is the true path.

He really should consider a hiring contract killer at that point.

No more wheezin' the juice.

No kidding, he has to dissapear or get rid of her at this point.

Can we please meme him into the OVERMAN?

PLEEEEEASE?

He is so perfect for it. And he makes me so sad. I was there once… But fuck, never that bad.

JUST

shit thread OP

No…. We shall remake him

Just ファック my shit up.

Missing:

What happened in the mid 70's though? Seems just as important a drop because that pushed things below replacement.

WE MUST MAKE HIM ÜBERMENSCH
I mean he's white, maybe we can redpill him and make Brendan great again.

On a serious note, lurking for a long time now, what really happened to him? Just divorce?

Had to fill those 75char, get back in the kitchen emma

They had a cultural shift, kind of like what happened in the west during the 60s and 70s only not as perverse but still distracting.

Some bitch took half of his shit, his kids and is now robbing him for the rest of his life throught the govt thanks to alimony.

Daily reminder that women are NOT people. They are a natural resource and property of the nation.

Anime got full mainstream on the 70s

Economic boom. Economic boom + women's rights = no babies.

This. We made Trump the President. We can rebuild Brendan Fraser. Through memes, all things are possible. He is broken, but that will make him easier to make into the image we seek.

We need to get rid of government in order to save Brendan. Let's see that bitch try to take his shit without govt acting as the middleman.

I think we can do something very positive with our memes.

Do it for him.

Ahah, good points, and it seems like those too were only possible because women were given equal rights and allowed to participate in and dictate the course of society.

TOP KEK

i was laughing the whole video

death is the only way out Brendan, it's you or your wife

I hope you get better m8

Holy shit, I thought it was just a meme.
I suppose nothing ever remains just a meme

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Ok

You can pay a professional assassin 25,000 dollars on the deep web to kill someone. Think about it. For Brendan, it's more affordable to kill his wife than it is to live.

The fact that you spam this everywhere undermines the message.

This is why so many men are hesitant to marry these days. Fraser has starred in more movies than I can even remember, and he has nothing to his name because some judge made it legal for his cunt ex to bleed him until he dies.

This is exactly what the kikes wanted. They realized that white men are smart enough to avoid marriage in order to not get divorce raped, but other races weren't. This caused a decline in the white population, while all other populations are steadily growing. And thanks to feminism, women are encouraged to divorce their oppressive white male husbands in order to break free from the patriarchy.

FTFY

Why is hollywood so brutal? It's not like it's his fault the writers were shit. An actor can only do so much with a shitty plot. Or am I wrong?

It's a branding thing.

His best option was to transfer his money to multiple offshore accounts and move to a country that would not enforce the US judgment. Lots of places are nice when you are wealthy. As for his kids, a trust could have allowed him to put the money in their hands without having to pay his ex anything.

Here is Critikals take on this broken man. He seems so nervous. I hope he becomes great again.

Fuck, here I was getting ready to post JUST with a Brendan image, but then I watched that.
My eyes are filling up, I feel legitimate pain for him. His cunt ex-wife ruined him and his confidence is more or less gone.
Could meme magic revitalize him? I hope so. Hang in there Brendan.

He looks more broken than
>>>/v9k/ tbqh familam smh

Fuck whores and fuck this ((("justice" system))) that claims it's acceptable to force men to give the majority of their income to women in the event of a divorce.

I'm curious as to why HE was targetted though, do we really have any info on his political ideologies and what not before the JUST FUCK ME SHIT UP happened? It looks like he's being attacked by Jewllywood as well as his wife.

The meme magic was what did this to him!

Did he piss off jewstein or something?

I think it was just money. He lost them too much money so he's out for good unless he can pull off something big.

see>>8543162

WebM with improved audio volume.

900,000 buckaroos, thats fucking overkill

Holy shit, thats sad.
His wife destroyed his life, yet he has to pay that bitch.
This just reminded me of the "new" Mummy movie.
JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

Willing to bet he ends up committing suicide because of his cunt ex-wife, followed by the media claiming they have no clue what drove him to kill himself.

and his cunt wife will set up donations and be getting paid 50k minimum for interviews just like Robin.

truly a broken man.

How long until suicide?

At this point it seems being in jail would benefit him considering he is already getting ass raped

At least this way he will get fed

*it's a brandon thing

I too want to see Mummy Returns Fraiser. Who conquered that hot ass pussy.

If he has any balls left whatsoever, he'll take that cunt with him.

Trump will make Brendan rich and high-energy again.

He should have sent her on a trip to some African country and have her "go missing".

The sad part is, he has to take these low paying gigs so his wife doesn't demand an increase in alimony.

J U S T
U
S
T

Not only that, a tree fell on his house during Hurricane Sandy and he wrecked his back trying to free it. He spent months in the hospital recovering, so he probably has hundreds of thousands of medical bills on top of the $900,000 a year payment. He also pays her an additional $300,000 in child support. The man has one of the bleakest lives ever with no hope for the future. His health, family, money, all gone. He's like the Job of Hollywood.

Top tier OC, user.

He could really use a hug

AOL is still around?

retard

Do you think its possible to have shit be unfucked?
I just want to meme him ok again.

Meme her into a mummy/witch that has cursed Brendan like in his old movies since this is sort of true. (Since she's a mom and all)
This curse is difficult to break, it causes withering of the body and poverty upon the victim. It traps him in invisible chains so he is now a slave.
This witch's curses are powered by the pyramid of the government and the (((elites))) who wosh to use this curse to destroy rhe people of America with locust swarms of migrants and illegals, debt slavery and a withering of our people in dissemination and bodily mutilation with chemicals.

Yet there is hope, a grand army of memetic magicians may yet be able to combat this mummy's curse and free the land into an age of prosperity.

jesus it's like looking in a mirror

What did he do to piss off the kikes this badly? Did he shit on some top Exec son's bar mitzvah cake?

Did a couple of bombs so they moved on. His biggest fault was having integrity and loyalty. His last successful movie netted a sequel, but he refused as they canned the director. So they had token dark man Dwayne "The Cock" Johnson take his spot.

Reversed it

GOOD LUCK FRASER

Pic related, in The Mummy, Beni is pretty much the cowardly and parasitical Jew, while Fraser is the brave but still compassionate Aryan

Pair that with the sudden interest women have in the Selective Service now that they'll be drafted and you'll understand everything you need to know about the modern woman.

How can that bitch be so soulless? Is she even human?

(((Afton Smith))) was born on December 3, 1967 in Northport, Long Island, New York, USA.
Every time.

50k a month, jesus. What did she do to even deserve that kind of money?

pic 4

I wonder if this is they key to get Jews to advocate against diversity? Keep spreading the diversity for Israel meme til it effects them.

==GOOD LUCK FRASER==

He's so fucking nervous, his voice is breaking, he looks timid as fuck. Once again I think Holla Forums has desensitized me to everything, and once again I am proven wrong. I really hope his shit gets unfucked in the Trumpenreich.

I don't know him at all and I know you can't really know about someone famous by just what is shown to the public, but geezus fuck. I can't help but compare the OP video interview snippet, to prior interviews in late 90's early 00's (look them up it's shocking). He used to be pretty happy go lucky, seemed genuine, always smiling, and people he was talking to seemed to reflect that in his interviews. You could tell he enjoyed his work and was enjoying his life, but didn't seem pretentious. This interview, wew. It's like a completely different person, like night and day. He's slouched over (the guy is pretty tall), voice is hushed, cracking and gravely, he looks like a scared and beaten little kid, and his confidence is completely gone. He is struggling to look at whoever is in the studio, out of camera shot, in the eyes, struggling to look straight into the camera, and keeps looking at the ground or anywhere but people's faces. If you see the whole interview (not just the snippet that is in the op), he forgets even how to hold a mic close enough for it to pic up his voice clearly. It really is very sad to see how broken he has become, just a complete shell of his former self, but trying really hard to put himself out there and seem like everything is ok. I hope he gets his career back. There are so very few people to come out of Hollywood that seem to be a genuinely good person. He deserves better than the hand he has been dealt and that demon succubus ex-wife of his. If memes can help him, it's worth a shot. No one should have to suffer through such a soul shattering divorce like his. He deserves a second chance.

GOOD LUCK FRASER

Can someone post the just cuck my shit up kitten? Thats the best one and I can't find it

we need to support our based actors that bring us good shit instead of the jewy fucking movies of today.
I'm talking about Mel Gibson who got canned for talking about the jews, Clint Eastwood, Sylvestor Stallone, Brendan Fraser (sorta since he doesn't direct good movies)
We need to support actors who can show what it really means to be virtuous

GOOD LUCK FRASER
Fight the Mummy
Dispel the curse.

We reeeeeeaally need to make divorces illegal again.
It serves no other purpose anyway except to bail on an eternal oath, break apart otherwise healthy families and make certain (((people))) richer.

Good luck Fraser!

GOOD LUCK FRASER

I can't even make a sarcastic post after seeing that vid. Poor guy got legitimately fucked over. I hope some lawyer out there can find a technicality to get the ex-wife out of his wallet. There has to be some law/precedent somewhere to save this guy.

GOOD LUCK FRASER

GOOD LUCK FRASER

Wasn't it speculated that Steve Bannon, having experienced vindictive ex-wife parasitism, would act within the Trump administration to put an end to this shit up-fucking?

Good Luck Fraser

GOOD LUCK FRASER

There's a simple solution to this, go back to the pre-1960s method of divorce where it's basically illegal except in cases of abuse, and abolish alimony.

GOOD LUCK FRASER

Still makes me laugh. :)

The pyramid magic has only been defeated by war… It will take a new temple of the body to overcome this power. Thus was born the Overman!

YES. Let's see how far our memetics can go. Consider this a good faith side pursuit. Lets rebuild this broken man through memes. Meme him into the overman. From broken destitute to gleaming icon, so shall Fraser rise like the phoenix. He deserves it you guys. His movies brought us joy, and his collapse taught us a lesson, let us repay the favor.

GOOD LUCK FRASER

What if this is our fault?
what if memeing JUST memes made this his reality?

GOOD LUCK FRASER

GOOD LUCK CUCK

GOOD LUCK FRASER

What movie was that?

Thats the basis of memetics. Of course he brought about his own unraveling when he walked out looking like he did in front of the cameras that day. But it was us who carried his horried visage onward into the intertubez. The man fell, and instead of picking him back up we kicked him. Now is the time for redemption. For him and us.

Journey to the Center of the Earth. Not his latest movie, but certainly his last high-profile American release.

GOOD LUCK FRASER

I couldn't even watch the whole thing.
That look, that voice, that absolute lack of faith on himself…

Chin up, Alimony is not forever (2019 I think…)

GOOD LUCK FRASER

Damn. I beautiful girl like that holding you, diamonds on her finger you bought with your heaps of cash. People all around the world idolize you as their conception of heroism. And you got that look in your eyes. Just….damn.

Something knocked his soul right out of his body. I hope and pray that when I face whatever he did, that I may overcome. That we all may overcome.

GOOD LUCK FRASER

Pro tip: Wait til you've achieved financial success before you get married to a white woman half your age, by then you'll be an old fart and it won't matter if she tries to leave you when you'll be dead in a few years anyway.

He wouldn't be broke if he didn't live in Hollyweird.or Commiefornia for that matter.

Another explanation:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Welfare_in_Japan

BRENDAN NO!
You no longer have to pay anymore shekel/allymonies.

Trump make it so

WAIT I KNOW

W-WE SHOULD MAKE A PETITION FOR TRUMP TO MEET FRASER… AS A GIFT FOR FRASER.

HE CAN MENTION THE EVIL OF ALIMONY AND GET HIS WIFE IN PRISON WITH HILLARY

CHECKEM

Bedazzled was funny and had a strong anti-degeneracy message. Same with Blast from the Past, an underrated classic that stressed the damage in societal decline of tradional white family values. He's are brendan and he needs to be great again.

GOOD LUCK FRASER

At least God had the deceny to kill Job's wife and kids instead of turning them into weapons against Job. That shit is fucked up.

Oh my God. He's so happy here, so full of life. This is fucking getting to me hard now, do a comparison. Watch this video, then the one in the OP.
If there were any time to meme a comeback story, to restore Brendan to his old, confident self, now is that time. Can meme magic bring him back to this state? I hope so. I've never wanted repeating digits as much as I do now.

Almost. There
Afton give back those $hekelmonie$

GOOD LUCK FRASER

the "never marry" sentiment is pretty strong due to the propagation of this meme.
i wonder if things will be sorted out if left alone.
the threat lingers. it would be most effective with widespread anti-immigration sentiment.

GOOD LUCK FRASER

How do we unJUST him?

>allhermoney

There is no going back.
Only moving forwards.

Okay, maybe that's advice Kek doesn't approve either.

I wish I didn't get banned for falling for that fucking "don't open this up in notepad and scroll down" trap. I didn't know what the link would do, and now I'm fucked over from trying to meme things.

Please, mods, kek, whomever. Give me the energy to meme Brendan back to normal.

you do understand, that the payments don't go to the fam, don't you fam? he could kill her, he could kill everyone, and the debntz collections won't stop.

it doesn't matter if she's dead or a live. it doesn't matter if his children are dead or alive. that's not how any of this works.

GOOD LUCK FRASER

Never forget faggots.

GOOD LUCK FRASER

This is really sad. He used to be a proud guy, now every other word he looks down in shame and can barely get it out. We should show him the light. :^)

Marry, but get a prenup. If she won't marry you with a prenup, you weren't meant to get married. Easy as that.

You know why seeing him with his shit so fucked up hurts so bad? Because you can see a little of yourself in him.

Non-burger here. Okay somebody is gonna have to explain this, why would he still be on the hook for alimony if his ex-wife and children are dead?

The gobmint needs the money

GOOD LUCK FRASER

Fuck off Achmed.

The hair is a nice touch.

MAKE BRENDAN GREAT AGAIN

the debntz payments go to the pool. different states, different rules, different statues for jew-wife-alimony vs child-support-joke vs etc. the receiver account, once made, is a property/asset due to the holder. in the case of child support, this is most often due to the state child support services pool. in the case of alimony, this is most often due in part to the state and in part to the spousal support holder. if any individual receiver holder goes missing, the account must still be paid, and like any account, my fall under assignment/executorship to initiate collection proceedings.

alimony is a type of account. child support is a type of account. these are just account tools. killing the beneficiaries of the account does not end the account. once the account is made, only a legal proceeding or finalization of the term/terms of account can end the account.

the sister of alimony receiver can pick up the account. the uncle of childsupport receiver can sue for the account. the account, once made, is a lawyer magnet, and the lawyers will fight you for it's maintenance debntz payments while the legal process draws on for decades.

the 'hook' is not related to jew wife or stolen child. the 'hook' is the creation of a joint state-legal-lawfirm account, often accounts (plural). the beneficiary of the account is irrelevant to the account. the account will exist even if the beneficiary ceases too. and the state, and the taxman, will collect their dues on it. more for them, in fact, when the beneficiaries are dead.

Reminder: Canadian divorce will destroy you forever.

I legitimately feel sad about this.
KEK praise this man from this fucked life.
GOOD LUCK FRASER

I came here to post this.

Islam is the only path to sniff muhammad's ass.
And by this i mean fuck islamists faggots in the ass with a pork's sausage.

He's in a court order to the tune of $50,000+ a month, right?

That's going to be difficult to do.

Reguardless though…

GOOD LUCK FRASER

Does anyone know what happens if he can't make the payments?

Like, what happens if he files for bankrupcy, or literally has no money left?

Does the court order still stand?

That… is depressing.

So, it's not even about helping the children anymore, it's just a way for people to earn money off of human misery by manipulating the state…

Wow, okay, here is the thing.

A marriage liscence essentially gives the state the legal authority to divide marital assets any way they chose in the event of the dissolution of the marriage.

And, since allowing the man to KEEP his money nets the state NOTHING…..

Also, I couldn't help but notice the more than passing resemblance between brendans ex wife and chelsea clinton….

Is this an optical illusion?

Also, ALSO, I couldn't help but notice that these form of "Child support" and "alimony" payment things appear to be a product of keynesian economic theory…

What if one of the reasons that they always award the ex-wife these huge payments, is because they KNOW that the man will save and invest, but they also know that the woman will spend it frivilously, like, to boost GDP?

pic related.

no.

read carefully. this is accounting. these are account types. lawyers are agents assigned to execute collections by owners of accounts due/receivable, or execute disbursement by owners of accounts owed/payable. this is accounting. stop looking at the executors, or the owners, or the beneficiaries. start looking at the types of accounts, their term, their terms, their special clauses ex arbitration, ex no arrears (amount) but total years, ex compulsion, ex leniency or the forced lack their of, ex court statue (exists only on precedent, not a legal account, but enforced as one – changes how you can fight it or fight for it).

further, separately, no. cartoon says 'boost consumption and investment'. fiction. yellen et al have destroyed investment – the fed, esf, imf, et al are/have/continue to buy all assets of all classes to 'stabilize' and 'elevate' markets – there are no buyers, and with the 'stabilization', ensures that there will never be any buyers, moreover the only buyers left will be welfare recipient juden and international jews. if that's investment, then fuck you and fuck what you've done to the english language. likewise, consumption my ass. consumptive consumption to consume some more is a certain kind of consumption that stands in stark departure from any sane definition of what consumption used to mean.

if every word, sentence, paragraph, frame, and the comic as a whole itself, can mean anything, then why fucking post it? scooby doo? dog fucking? a chance to say shit yellen to sell some shit comic? oh. ok then. carry on.

still retarded.

obviously, it goes without saying, it was never about the children.

it was about (1) the ability of an entity (2) not you to (3) open up accounts-plural payable (4) as you an in your name and bound to your tax id (5) specifically to gain access to your illiquid (non monetary) assets to (6) force liquidation and disbursement participation under (7) terms which could not be altered by law (as they are set by jurisprudence only, with little to no legality/congress behind them) and the terms of which specifically were (8) excluded from any normal accounting rules. ie a semi-permanent debt card acting on your person/wealth and –not– your currency, which cannot be voided under proceedings of law (ex bankruptcy, ch 7, ch 11, etc laws), which must be arbitraged, which may carry punitive compulsion sentencing, which ensured multiple party involvement (ie political, needs committee to resolve dispute, ensures maximum delays and no resolution after terms created / account opened), which has no total amount, which others get to vote and report on and spend, for the sake of still more other forced beneficiaries.

this specific type of account was created by the courts, for the courts, to the courts. the court jesters are irrelevant. their jester's children are irrelevant. the jester's whores are irrelevant. the rent seekers to facilitate the process, and the strongmen to facilitate the compulsion, both of which are more likely than not debt prostitutes themselves, compelled by more of the same account insolvency/default fears themselves, due to their own assets and housewifed-whores if they don't comply.

the account doesn't care about children. the account doesn't care about misery. the account doesn't care about manipulation. the account doesn't care about the state. full stop.

now go back. re-read what i've posted. re-read it again. and then re-read it again. and do not post until you can type it word for word from memory alone.

GOOD LUCK FRASER

Chek'n these dubs to
Make Brendan Great Again

WHY ARE MODS DELETING GOOD THREADS

GOOD LUCK FRASER

KEK will see to it that you rise again out of the ashes of your old career, like Mel Gibson

After Fraser, we should probably help Foley too. Just a thought.